58 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Me too :(

Well it's not something you HAVE to do unless you want to use the bikini licence. Sorry but I can't think of a nice and easy way to check if an armor is a bikini. At least not one that won't gobble papyrus resources and be very slow. 

To be fair. Adding the keyword with automation tools is easy as fuck. Removing the keyword.... ehhh. Not so much. 

I might make a TesEdit script myself later to add/remove the keyword. For now remember to keep a backup of your armor mod without the keyword though. Because if Survival is a master and you need to clean save..... Mmmm

Edit: Actually removing the keyword with AT isn't that hard. A bit more involved but not much. If you're looking for your bikini armors in a massive armor merge I suggest sorting by EditorID. The naming convention of all the armors start with 00 so they're all grouped together that way. 

I mean I could just backup the plugin, easy undo lol. Edit: just noticed you said that, need to stop skimming.

I getcha, I know bakafactory made a modified version of SLA to include some new keywords for that kind of reason, but the way to add them is pretty much the same. Another thing I haven't done.

10 minutes ago, Yuuen said:

I mean I could just backup the plugin, easy undo lol. Edit: just noticed you said that, need to stop skimming.

I getcha, I know bakafactory made a modified version of SLA to include some new keywords for that kind of reason, but the way to add them is pretty much the same. Another thing I haven't done.

Have a look at method 2. It reads like a lot but in practice it doesn't take long at all. Took me about 30 seconds. 

The longest part would just be installing TesEdit + automation tools. 

Just now, Monoman1 said:

Have a look at method 2. It reads like a lot but in practice it doesn't take long at all. Took me about 30 seconds. 

The longest part would just be installing TesEdit + automation tools. 

Already half done then ?

Guys 0.32 is up. Main points:

- Clean save needed!

- If you want the bikini armor licence to work then you need to add a keyword to the armors. If you use an unmodified version of the Bikini armor mod on the nexus then you can just download the version here and you're good to go. If you've got a modified version of TAWOBA then you can add the keyword yourself pretty easily using automation tools. Check the 2nd post on the support page (method 2 will be what people use mostly I think. Doing it by hand would be nuts). If your bikinis are in a giant merge then sort by EditorID to group them all together. 

- You don't NEED to do this for the mod to work. But the bikini licence won't work and you'll just have to use the normal armor licence. 

- If you feel I've cheated you out of a licence for clean saving then just console yourself some gold and be happy. 'Player.Additem f x'

Full changelog:

V0.32 (14-May-2019)

- Clean save is required this time!
- The Council of Armaments, in their infinite wisdom, has added a cheaper bikini armor licence for sluts. Lucky you! You'll either need the modified esp here or add the keyword yourself. See the 2nd post on the support page for details. 
- Added clothes licence. Added option to always require a clothes licence or only required when town is Slaverun enslaved or off entirely. 
- Added option to kick start Slaverun at the 'Whiterun is enslaved' stage after x game days. Got sick of doing the intro quest. You can also start it immediately by setting Min to 0.
- Added cost options for every licence type and term to the Mcm (So many sliders)
- More dialogue with reactions to what licence you're buying or what your infraction is at the gates. Feel free to suggest more dialogue. 
- Fixed some conditions on dialogues. 
- Dynamic licence document with who issued your licence, a pet name for you and when it expires. Doesn't sound like much but it was more work than you'd think. You can add remove pet names in the Json file at: SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\LicenceNames.json. Feel free to add more suggestions for names on the forum. 
- Automatically open the appropriate recovery container when you've bought a licence.
- Automatically uncollar you when you've bought a magic licence.
- Fixed conflict between Devious Follower's town collar and Survival's magic draining collar. Lucky for you they can be one and the same now.
- Added faction condition to the licence checking force greet - Stops the dialogue appearing on other Npcs.
- Tried to reduce the wandering of the toll guards in Riften. Where the hell are those guys disappearing to?! There must be a great whore-house around I'm not aware of.
- Separated the compass mechanics from the main script into it's own quest/script and simplified it. Should help it be more reliable (and easier to debug).
- Added a small cooldown period to the ass slap event.
- Small changes to SLS_SwimCleanCum - set timer to 0 to disable effect.
- A couple of improvements to the licence check force greet.
- Rejigged the Mcm a little to make it more readable. 
- Added a toggle for the sleep deprivation mechanics. Also reworked the iNeed interface a little and added a pop up message with a summary of your sleeping conditions when you open the sleep window to give you a better idea of the mechanics.
- Fixed a way you could fool the mod into thinking that you were sleeping in a bed with an npc owned bed. No freebies.
- Added 'Cry For Help' lesser power. Use it to attract the attention of guards in the vicinity. Ever get chased back to town by a horde of bandits but get downed just out of sight? Well now you can scream like the little bitch you are to try to get a guard's attention. Won't work if you're gagged or there's 'something' in your mouth. There are a number of ways a scream will react with the guards depending on conditions. You probably shouldn't abuse it... You've heard the tale of the girl that cried 'Frostbite spider!'
- Added 'Half naked cover'. Equips an invisible armor with the ArmorClothing and ClothingBody keywords when your bra and panty slot are equipped which will: stop you being considered as naked, stop cover up animations, make you less vulnerable in DEC, add frostfall warmth and coverage. Bra and panty slot are configurable. DD device hider might need to be disabled for it to work. Doesn't apply to devious devices, although maybe it should...
- Fixed iNeed bedrolls for the simply knock scenario. 
- Added compatibility with Ordinator's 'Intuitive Magic' perks and the magic disabling collar. 
- Fixes & refinements. 

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Tried to reduce the wandering of the toll guards in Riften. Where the hell are those guys disappearing to?! There must be a great whore-house around I'm not aware of.

Nope, ❤️ it's a  domino effect from an animal den/spawning point, wolf aggroes to deer, who aggroes a group of bandits that aggroes the guards, add to the mix the every 3 day dragon attack and you get a whole mess. Mind that I found some guards often dead.

Cheers

14 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

Nope, ❤️ it's a  domino effect from an animal den/spawning point, wolf aggroes to deer, who aggroes a group of bandits that aggroes the guards, add to the mix the every 3 day dragon attack and you get a whole mess. Mind that I found some guards often dead.

Cheers

Luckily the toll guards are dragon fire proof. Bastards still wander off though. 

Great work with update. I dont play yet v0. 30 version but kennels are in all cities now? I dont remember mention In it in log. 

Some ideas. 

After you Got licence system maybe add licence to alchemic table, smelter, balcksmitch forge, enchancment table. 

It can make another sinks of money, and in logical point of view, weak girls can injure them selfs doing that work and are a danger to citizens. 

3 minutes ago, Koozie said:

Great work with update. I dont play yet v0. 30 version but kennels are in all cities now? I dont remember mention In it in log. 

Some ideas. 

After you Got licence system maybe add licence to alchemic table, smelter, balcksmitch forge, enchancment table. 

It can make another sinks of money, and in logical point of view, weak girls can injure them selfs doing that work and are a danger to citizens. 

Nope still only the one kennel at the moment. 

Hmm maybe. Might be overkill though I was thinking of adding a whore licence. 

Wasn't expecting another version up so soon! You must have been working full tilt.

I don't know if this is intended or not (or if it's just not worth coding in for whatever reason), but the toll collectors don't appear to remove arrows when you're found without a license. It's very minor, but I felt compelled to mention it.

Also, for the love of all that's unholy, could someone please point me towards the Whiterun quartermaster? I've been running around for about half an hour checking both the dungeon and the guard barracks building, and the sneaky little trickster is nowhere to be found.

4 minutes ago, Sam0016 said:

Wasn't expecting another version up so soon! You must have been working full tilt.

I don't know if this is intended or not (or if it's just not worth coding in for whatever reason), but the toll collectors don't appear to remove arrows when you're found without a license. It's very minor, but I felt compelled to mention it.

Also, for the love of all that's unholy, could someone please point me towards the Whiterun quartermaster? I've been running around for about half an hour checking both the dungeon and the guard barracks building, and the sneaky little trickster is nowhere to be found.

Just noticed the arrow thing myself now. Not a big deal I guess. What are you going to do? Throw them? ?

The whiterun one is in the forgotten barracks behind the bannered mare. The quartermasters are all named now btw. I'll put up a list later of who/where later. 

This seems like a really interesting idea, but the bikini thing... is there a chance to not have that at all? Like completely remove that as an option? I don't use bikini's just normal vanilla clothes mostly, plus Immersive armors. I guess I'll see when I test it out mostly, and see what kind of options I got.

19 minutes ago, Zathuul said:

This seems like a really interesting idea, but the bikini thing... is there a chance to not have that at all? Like completely remove that as an option? I don't use bikini's just normal vanilla clothes mostly, plus Immersive armors. I guess I'll see when I test it out mostly, and see what kind of options I got.

Not to sound like a dick but paragraph one! :P

Again this isn't something you HAVE to do. You can just play with the normal armor licence which will also cover bikinis. (Might want to decrease the cost of the armor licence as it's high to encourage you to go bikini

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Not to sound like a dick but paragraph one! :P

Again this isn't something you HAVE to do. You can just play with the normal armor licence which will also cover bikinis. (Might want to decrease the cost of the armor licence as it's high to encourage you to go bikini

So normal armor means vanilla, but does this mod also support Immersive armors or should I do some extra edits?

I was walking around Whiterun earlier and after just coming from the barracks having to pay 500 septims to carry weapons.

When I saw some random female NPC walking around with a dagger on her hip... (-_-)

Seemed rather unimmersive... 

I wonder if theres a simple way to have all civilian NPCs not have weapons?

I suppose you could do this by hiding the dagger node on the skeleton but that seems rather meh...

Mages and Armored NPCs I can sorta get believe as theres few enough of them so its reasonable to think they might have permits.

11 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

I was walking around Whiterun earlier and after just coming from the barracks having to pay 500 septims to carry weapons.

When I saw some random female NPC walking around with a dagger on her hip... (-_-)

Seemed rather unimmersive... 

I wonder if theres a simple way to have all civilian NPCs not have weapons?

I suppose you could do this by hiding the dagger node on the skeleton but that seems rather meh...

Mages and Armored NPCs I can sorta get believe as theres few enough of them so its reasonable to think they might have permits.

Get pickpocket 100 and steal the dagger for yourself. Then kill the licence guy with it and take all the licences. ? -> profits?

Seriously though it's a really small point. It's either that or I start doing cell scans in towns to remove weapons which, in my mind, is not a great use of resources. 

Maybe later when I get some licence patrols going I can have them search a random Npc every now and then. It would be more immersive if you're not the only one they're stopping. 

Not really sure if this was a thing before the update, but at least on 0.32 on BJ animations the swallow dialogue box is popping up on both PC and NPC orgasm, which with SLSO gets a bit spammy. I noticed with some config options you already support SLSO out the box so I just thought it was something to bring up.

5 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Hi I love your mod idea!
I've read that the mod is still in alpha state, is it currently playing skyrim with the mod, or am I destroying the game with it?

You're not gonna destroy your game with it but you might get stuck at some points (not enough money or you don't have a follower).
Haven't had any bugs in the latest update.

I'd say give it a try.

25 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Hi I love your mod idea!
I've read that the mod is still in alpha state, is it currently playing skyrim with the mod, or am I destroying the game with it?

I'd say don't install for the moment on serious games. Not because of any game breaking bugs or anything (there definitively are bugs but nothing major so far) but because you may be required to clean save to upgrade to the next version. 

@Yuuen

That's a possibility alright. I did redo that section of code. I'll check it out. 

Edit: Ok think it's fixed. It's kind of difficult to test though... It's hard to make your character orgasm during a blowjob animation...

I'd need a threesome animation probably. 

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'd say don't install for the moment on serious games. Not because of any game breaking bugs or anything (there definitively are bugs but nothing major so far) but because you may be required to clean save to upgrade to the next version. 

@Yuuen

That's a possibility alright. I did redo that section of code. I'll check it out. 

Edit: Ok think it's fixed. It's kind of difficult to test though... It's hard to make your character orgasm during a blowjob animation...

I'd need a threesome animation probably. 

Forgot that I turned off some of the conditions that basically just let it happen anytime.

Also any animations where female takes a male role will also make it go a bit nuts with the "unrecognized race" dialogue on orgasm, it was during a group animation though. Haven't tried others.

9 minutes ago, Yuuen said:

Also any animations where female takes a male role will also make it go a bit nuts with the "unrecognized race" dialogue on orgasm, it was during a group animation though. Haven't tried others.

Shouldn't have anything to do with animation positions. What race were the Npcs? Might it have asked about the same npc more than once?