It seems the new version can't start new game.

SKSE Output:

Spoiler

dir: DATA\TEXTURES\actors\character\WetFunction\ ext: .dds
Papyrus Loading File: ../SexLab/AnimationProfile_1.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/Aroused Nips/Settings.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/SL Survival/RaceLoadSizes.json
JSON READER ERROR:
* Line 1, Column 1
  Syntax error: value, object or array expected.

JSON: Failed to parse file, init empty root object...

Skyrim has crashed in a known crash location (on exit while destroying TESIdleForms). No crashdump will be written in r
elease builds. 

Previous versions worked w/o problems. I just updated SL Survival in MO. When I looked at RaceLoadSizes.json it was completely empty(0b). Was it supposed to be that way?

EDIT: Also saves load w/o problems, just new game is the issue.

8 minutes ago, icedfire18 said:

I have a question about licence system.

Whenever I go into a city, gate guard doesn't stop me. He's just like nothing happen and let me enter.

I have the “open gate” mod. Is it conflict with licence system?

Open gate mod? I don't know what that is? If you mean the open cities mod then I'm pretty sure it's incompatible. 

The system is designed to stop you as little as possible. So if you don't qualify to be stopped then you won't be stopped. For example, if have no licences but you are already collared and have no weapons or armors then you wont be stopped. Except by the toll gate obviously.

15 minutes ago, DFDark said:

Previous versions worked w/o problems. I just updated SL Survival in MO. When I looked at RaceLoadSizes.json it was completely empty(0b). Was it supposed to be that way?

It's meant to be empty. It's only for custom races.

The skse log isn't that useful. A papyrus log would be better.

18 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Open gate mod? I don't know what that is? If you mean the open cities mod then I'm pretty sure it's incompatible. 

The system is designed to stop you as little as possible. So if you don't qualify to be stopped then you won't be stopped. For example, if have no licences but you are already collared and have no weapons or armors then you wont be stopped. Except by the toll gate obviously.

Thanks for your answering.It's actually what I want to ask.

Ps:The mod's name which I mean is "open cities".I type wrong name.Thanks for your correcting.

7 minutes ago, DFDark said:

There's nothing in the log wrong with Survival but I did notice your PapyrusUtil is not up to date. Get it here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

And make sure it overwrites every other mod. 

The only other thing I see is: 

Error: Unable to link types associated with function "QuestStart" in state "" on object "SSLV_DAIntScript".
[05/10/2019 - 02:33:43AM] Error: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (4400FB14) because their base types do not match

These errors are bad. What mod is at 44 in your load order?

Sorry but I've got to go to bed... Too late...

39 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

There's nothing in the log wrong with Survival but I did notice your PapyrusUtil is not up to date. Get it here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

And make sure it overwrites every other mod. 

The only other thing I see is: 

Error: Unable to link types associated with function "QuestStart" in state "" on object "SSLV_DAIntScript".
[05/10/2019 - 02:33:43AM] Error: Unable to bind script SSLV_DAIntScript to SSLV_DAInt (4400FB14) because their base types do not match

These errors are bad. What mod is at 44 in your load order?

Sorry but I've got to go to bed... Too late...

In MO left side (priority num 44) is 'All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0' in Plugins on right side its 'Enhanced Lights and FX' which is weird, because both seem to work ingame.

As for PapyrusUtil I got it about month back from Nexus, will try your link and let you know.

EDIT: Tried that PapyrusUtil version you linked. Nothing changed. Even tried to move it to the bottom of Load Order (to overwrite everything) I have attached new Papyrus log

Papyrus.2.log

Having a couple issues with the "Alternative payment", all the options that the toll guard says aren't there in the dialogue options, so either I've done something or I missed it somewhere where you said they aren't all in yet?

The other is I had that same problem mentioned before where the Fomod installer didn't do things right and the interfaces for frostfall/ineed/DD weren't set to active, so I reinstalled manually. They were immediately detected as active and the popups stopped, but the DD alternative payment option doesn't do anything except strip some items and I can just leave. Did the interface manual install fix require a clean save? Or at least the DD one, because after doing the manual install the frostfall max exposure outcome worked fine.

Also is the magic inhibiting collar supposed to be an actual collar or just the effect? I had a collar equipped at the time the guard approached and put the effect on me but no item was added.

And finally, the map and compass system didn't work for me. I had both items, tried the combined "map & compass" item too but still had no compass indicator and couldn't open the map.

Other than that, I really like the mod so far. Definitely adds some stuff that were sort of missing or weren't really fleshed out. I used to use slaverun and eventually found it a bit "too much", even though this isn't really a replacement for it, it does do some of the same things but just toned down with different ways of handling them. I have a little suggestion/idea though, adding security checkpoints for entering Jarl's Keeps/Palaces, since it seems kind of a risk to let someone walk into a place like that fully armored with weapons and magic. Maybe stick with the theme and just strip them/enforce nudity/special outfit? Even if they have a license. Might eventually need a toggle for some quests and possibly exempting thanes since they're given items by the jarl. I can't really think of anything too game breaking except the civil war quest line, which I personally haven't bothered to do again in years lol.

@DFDark

First off. Why are you posting log 2? Log 0 is always the newest log.

8 hours ago, DFDark said:

In MO left side (priority num 44) is 'All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0' in Plugins on right side its 'Enhanced Lights and FX' which is weird, because both seem to work ingame.

I meant the right hand window. It can't be ELFX at 44 because ELFX doesn't have any scripts. Are you looking at the 'Priority' or the 'Mod index' column. It should be the mod index column. 

8 hours ago, DFDark said:

DIT: Tried that PapyrusUtil version you linked. Nothing changed. Even tried to move it to the bottom of Load Order (to overwrite everything) I have attached new Papyrus log

If log 2 is the right log then PapyrusUtil still isn't right. This error usually means your version is out of date:

Error: Static function FileExists not found on object MiscUtil. Aborting call and returning None

This error might not break Survival but it will definitely break some of my other mods like Cum overlays and Bathing in skyrim tweaked.

Right click on papyrusutil in the left window and click information then click the conflicts tab. Make sure nothing is overwriting it. 

===========================================================================================

@Yuuen

7 hours ago, Yuuen said:

Having a couple issues with the "Alternative payment", all the options that the toll guard says aren't there in the dialogue options, so either I've done something or I missed it somewhere where you said they aren't all in yet?

Haven't touched the alternate payment options since 0.2x. What dialogue do the gate guards have? And which of these mods do you have installed? Sorry if I've asked you this before btw (Its been busy)

Devious devices expansion

Skooma whore

Milk addict

TDF aggressive prostitution

Rape tats

7 hours ago, Yuuen said:

The other is I had that same problem mentioned before where the Fomod installer didn't do things right and the interfaces for frostfall/ineed/DD weren't set to active, so I reinstalled manually. They were immediately detected as active and the popups stopped, but the DD alternative payment option doesn't do anything except strip some items and I can just leave. Did the interface manual install fix require a clean save? Or at least the DD one, because after doing the manual install the frostfall max exposure outcome worked fine.

Can't reproduce this so I can't really fix it. I've installed the mod for iNeed but I'm definitely getting the right interface scripts. Go into the MCM and click on each interface that wasn't right (you may need to exit the menu each time :(). This will restart that interface script. Certain things are only done when the script is started (rather than doing it every time the game loads - to be more efficient)

Edit: I think the problem here is NMM. It's never been nice with my FoMods. And I'm doing survivals fomod a different way than with my other mods.

7 hours ago, Yuuen said:

Also is the magic inhibiting collar supposed to be an actual collar or just the effect? I had a collar equipped at the time the guard approached and put the effect on me but no item was added.

If DD expansion is installed then it should be a collar. If not then it will just be a 'curse'. The collar itself is just a standard steel posture collar. I can not change the description or create a new collar (with a different name) because devious devices is no longer a hard dependency so I'm limited in what I can do. 

7 hours ago, Yuuen said:

And finally, the map and compass system didn't work for me. I had both items, tried the combined "map & compass" item too but still had no compass indicator and couldn't open the map.

That's another thing I haven't touch yet. Try dropping the item from your inventory and pick it up again. 

7 hours ago, Yuuen said:

Other than that, I really like the mod so far. Definitely adds some stuff that were sort of missing or weren't really fleshed out. I used to use slaverun and eventually found it a bit "too much", even though this isn't really a replacement for it, it does do some of the same things but just toned down with different ways of handling them. I have a little suggestion/idea though, adding security checkpoints for entering Jarl's Keeps/Palaces, since it seems kind of a risk to let someone walk into a place like that fully armored with weapons and magic. Maybe stick with the theme and just strip them/enforce nudity/special outfit? Even if they have a license. Might eventually need a toggle for some quests and possibly exempting thanes since they're given items by the jarl.

Hmm. Maybe. But again that's just 'a thing in your head'. I mean it would make sense but mechanically, it doesn't make any difference. At least not until the toll dodging mechanics are introduced. 

7 hours ago, Yuuen said:

I can't really think of anything too game breaking except the civil war quest line, which I personally haven't bothered to do again in years lol.

Me neither. In fairness it's pretty underwhelming and I don't expect the mod to react very well to it so I must add some checks for it. But believe it or not, I don't ever remember getting any complaints about it lol. 

New jazzed up licence with help from alpha:

licence.thumb.jpg.85bb6b96a128101b0b83a741b726faf2.jpg

Which feeds into the dialogue a little:

Dialogue.thumb.jpg.6374139fee73bc588480b04e1c683c2e.jpg

And the names are pulled from a Json file so you can add/remove names yourself.

You wouldn't believe the hoops I had to jump through to get that to work.

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

New jazzed up licence

I'm not sure about the body that isses a permit like this would be a "ministry", it's not something that fits particularly well in a feudal governance system like Skyrim. Something along the lines of "delegation" or "council" would suit better I think.

29 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

I'm not sure about the body that isses a permit like this would be a "ministry", it's not something that fits particularly well in a feudal governance system like Skyrim. Something along the lines of "delegation" or "council" would suit better I think.

True enough. Something about that wasn't 'sitting' right with me either. Council it is.

Licence2.thumb.jpg.0b9ce54eab6555151a057f736c1d7c65.jpg

Edit: Oh and if people have suggestions for the dialogue where you purchase a licence let me know. It's a bit 'place-holdery' at the moment. 

Misogynistic shit like if you want a weapon licence he'd say things like:

Ok, just remember to hit em with the pointy end honey. 

Are you sure? A weapon isn't the same as a knitting needle.

etc

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

@Yuuen

Haven't touched the alternate payment options since 0.2x. What dialogue do the gate guards have? And which of these mods do you have installed? Sorry if I've asked you this before btw (Its been busy)

Devious devices expansion

Skooma whore

Milk addict

TDF aggressive prostitution

Rape tats

Can't reproduce this so I can't really fix it. I've installed the mod for iNeed but I'm definitely getting the right interface scripts. Go into the MCM and click on each interface that wasn't right (you may need to exit the menu each time :(). This will restart that interface script. Certain things are only done when the script is started (rather than doing it every time the game loads - to be more efficient)

Edit: I think the problem here is NMM. It's never been nice with my FoMods. And I'm doing survivals fomod a different way than with my other mods.

If DD expansion is installed then it should be a collar. If not then it will just be a 'curse'. The collar itself is just a standard steel posture collar. I can not change the description or create a new collar (with a different name) because devious devices is no longer a hard dependency so I'm limited in what I can do. 

That's another thing I haven't touch yet. Try dropping the item from your inventory and pick it up again. 

Hmm. Maybe. But again that's just 'a thing in your head'. I mean it would make sense but mechanically, it doesn't make any difference. At least not until the toll dodging mechanics are introduced. 

Me neither. In fairness it's pretty underwhelming and I don't expect the mod to react very well to it so I must add some checks for it. But believe it or not, I don't ever remember getting any complaints about it lol. 

I have DDx and Skooma Whore from that list. Didn't know I needed another mod besides slavetats and MME for those interactions. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm pretty sure the Ineed one is working because I remember seeing some belly scaling. So it just seems to be the DDx one, which since it didn't give me the collar either then there's a good chance it's the one misbehaving. I'll try restarting the interface in the mcm.

I'll try dropping the map and compass and hopefully that works. I pretty much posted right after I closed the game, so I haven't had the chance to fiddle yet.

The civil war thing was mainly about the idea I had, but yeah I guess it would affect the rest of the mod. The suggestion was pretty much just me trying to get someone to make something I was gonna make, but hopefully do it better, thanks for humoring me lol.

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm looking for suggestions for misogynistic names

They may not be as blatantly condescending as calling someone "sugartits", but I've found that using names of some ingame food and ingredients, delivered in the right context could work as well. Things like "sweetroll", "apple pie", "skeever tail", "butterfly wing", "honeycomb" or "snowberry" would sound amusing.

28 minutes ago, Yuuen said:

I have DDx and Skooma Whore from that list. Didn't know I needed another mod besides slavetats and MME for those interactions. Thanks for clearing that up.

You should still get options. Just not for the ones you don't have. I'm just trying to recreate your issue. As I posted before: If you have the gold to pay then the options are hidden. The idea is to drain your gold first and foremost. There should be a *Lie* topic though if you do have the gold. 

28 minutes ago, Yuuen said:

The suggestion was pretty much just me trying to get someone to make something I was gonna make, but hopefully do it better, thanks for humoring me lol.

Hey I didn't say no exactly. I just think that right now it wouldn't serve any purpose. Checkpoints might serve a purpose if toll dodging becomes a thing. By toll dodging I mean entering/leaving the city by means other than the tolled gates. Sewers of skyrim is a good mod that lets you do this. So then the mod would set up random check points in a city and if you happened to stumble into one then say goodbye to your stuff and possibly more....?

There's more details on toll dodging on my patreon.

17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You should still get options. Just not for the ones you don't have. I'm just trying to recreate your issue. As I posted before: If you have the gold to pay then the options are hidden. The idea is to drain your gold first and foremost. There should be a *Lie* topic though if you do have the gold. 

Hey I didn't say no exactly. I just think that right now it wouldn't serve any purpose. Checkpoints might serve a purpose if toll dodging becomes a thing. By toll dodging I mean entering/leaving the city by means other than the tolled gates. Sewers of skyrim is a good mod that lets you do this. So then the mod would set up random check points in a city and if you happened to stumble into one then say goodbye to your stuff and possibly more....?

There's more details on toll dodging on my patreon.

I don't get the options for anything but Lactacid, Devices and the blowjob. I removed all my gold to test them.

How much I thought through the idea pretty much ended at entering Jarl's keep/palaces and the consequences around that. Wasn't thinking about anything else added around the city.

1 hour ago, Yuuen said:

I have DDx and Skooma Whore from that list.

30 minutes ago, Yuuen said:

I don't get the options for anything but Lactacid, Devices and the blowjob.

By lactacid do you mean you get the "Drink the vial" option?

If so that can be either skooma whore drugs or lactacid depending on what's installed. So it kind of sounds right to me. 

12 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

By lactacid do you mean you get the "Drink the vial" option?

If so that can be either skooma whore drugs or lactacid depending on what's installed. So it kind of sounds right to me. 

Yeah, I just didn't know I needed extra mods other than slavetats for tattoos to show up as an option, I forget what else was supposed to be there.

Penalties for toll dodging would be a great mechanic, as would a clothes license for Slaverun integration. Though I urge you to consider some leeway in the toll dodging timeframe; perhaps if you're only gone for an hour or two and then sneak back in (via sewers or secret entrances mods for example), the guards might not notice. But if you're gone for days at a time and then suddenly show up on the city doorstep, you could be in some big trouble. ;) Perhaps you might consider a 'worker's license', or something to that extent, permitting you to leave the city toll-free to work on farms or something for a few hours (and face massive penalties if you break curfew, to punish truancy). That might be a bit too lenient though, and I have no idea how much trouble it would be to work in mechanically speaking. Just a thought.

The .json configuration idea is much appreciated, by the way; I'm not really into the idea of 'slutty' names on official documents. It feels a little like it's going out of its way to be pointlessly demeaning. I appreciate that some people are into that, it's just not my thing, so the .json would let me use my proper name for it, which would be super.

While I'm here, I thought I'd ask: Is there/will there be any actual integration with the whole "anyone without an official escort" thing on the license? I usually play with Survival's follower requirement off, because it's a little too restrictive for my world (especially with the Requiem mercenary cost - I mean, jesus fucking christ), but the idea of licenses being revoked if you don't have a proper follower to keep you in line is a very alluring one. 

(Apologies if this feature is already in the game; I haven't had enough time on my hands this week to do anything beyond extremely basic immediate testing).

ooh! ooh! I almost forgot. Some derivative dialogue suggestions for license purchases/gear retrieval.

Weapons:

"Careful, girl; point that at the wrong person and you'll find yourself on the point of something else" *douchenugget chuckle*

"Surprised that you can even hold that thing, let alone fight with it. Guess we'll see, heh"

"Alright, lady, don't go hurting yourself with this now, you hear?"

"Feh... Don't know why they bother teachin' you to read. This'll just get someone killed..."

"You alright there, sweetie? Need me to carry that out of here for you?"

"Now now, don't snatch... <insert cooch joke>"

"Damn, was just about to claim this for my own... [optional comment about claiming you instead?]

Armor:

"Finally, get this filthy junk out of here. It's starting to stink up the place"

"Let me just put that in the log... Excellent, all done. You uh... You want to change into that right now? I won't peek. Promise"

"Bah. Go on then girly, see how far you can make it without falling over."

"Unbelievable. An airhead like you, getting to use [X nice material], while I'm stuck with these [Y crappy material]. There's no justice in this world."

"Hah. I'm sure this'll look real good on you, hon."

"Remember. You have to show this paper to the gate guard. T h e g a t e g u a r d. The man by the gate? Got that?"

Anti-magic mcguffin

"You ask me, we should have you all wearing these things; make it easier to keep you in your place"

"Alright, now piss off back to Winterhold" (Nord only?)

"You sure? That collar really suits you..."

"Now don't go setting fire to your kitchen or anything. snort"

"Remember, we catch you misusing magic, and this goes straight back on."

"Keep that Witchcraft to yourself, you hear me?" (Nord only?)

Slaverun Clothes License (if it ever happens... Maybe. Pretty please with a cherry on top?)

"Can't believe they're letting you girls wear this stuff. Covers your tits and everything!"

"Ha. Easy money for us. This won't keep the men from taking what's theirs".

"There you go. Don't count on it meaning anything if you head to the inn tonight".

"Remember, any man tells you to strip, then you strip and service him with a smile".

"Ridiculous. Trying to run away from your duty as a woman is a sin before the gods. Here's your piece of paper, now get out"

"*Tut tut tut*", hiding that body of yours is a real shame you know. But whatever you say, sweetie.

--

Yikes, this was longer than I intended. Anyway, I kept some neutral/unintentionally condescending ones in there to represent a guard/quartermaster either just trying to get through the day and being apathetic, or trying to be friendly and failing. I'd implore you to include some less antagonistic/nice(r) ones too; it'd feel a lot more real if there were some guards projecting friendliness through a lens of internalized sexism, rather than just being permanently angry and mistrustful 100% of the time.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

First off. Why are you posting log 2? Log 0 is always the newest log.

Sry, my bad. I will blame it on being so late in the night :) Included the right one this time

I meant the right hand window. It can't be ELFX at 44 because ELFX doesn't have any scripts. Are you looking at the 'Priority' or the 'Mod index' column. It should be the mod index column. 

Mod index. Just to be sure Priority column 44 is 'SexLab Tools'.

If log 2 is the right log then PapyrusUtil still isn't right. This error usually means your version is out of date:

Error: Static function FileExists not found on object MiscUtil. Aborting call and returning None

This error might not break Survival but it will definitely break some of my other mods like Cum overlays and Bathing in skyrim tweaked.

Right click on papyrusutil in the left window and click information then click the conflicts tab. Make sure nothing is overwriting it. 

Well, it wasn't :( (sorry). But even before that I have been able to check that 'Cum Overlays' work. Though I haven't found water source to try bathing tweak.

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, Yuuen said:

Yeah, I just didn't know I needed extra mods other than slavetats for tattoos to show up as an option, I forget what else was supposed to be there.

If you're getting rape tats you might consider my tweak: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/107720-monomans-mod-tweaks/

It adds a little more configurability. 

Don't bother with the slavetats tweak though. 

41 minutes ago, Sam0016 said:

perhaps if you're only gone for an hour or two and then sneak back in (via sewers or secret entrances mods for example), the guards might not notice.

Sure. Makes sense. Other licence types may come in time. Like the clothes licence for slaverun towns and maybe a cheaper bikini armor licence. 

The .json configuration idea is much appreciated, by the way; I'm not really into the idea of 'slutty' names on official documents. It feels a little like it's going out of its way to be pointlessly demeaning. I appreciate that some people are into that, it's just not my thing, so the .json would let me use my proper name for it, which would be super.

I knew people would be picky about that :P

While I'm here, I thought I'd ask: Is there/will there be any actual integration with the whole "anyone without an official escort" thing on the license? I usually play with Survival's follower requirement off, because it's a little too restrictive for my world (especially with the Requiem mercenary cost - I mean, jesus fucking christ), but the idea of licenses being revoked if you don't have a proper follower to keep you in line is a very alluring one. 

One the one hand you disable the follower requirement but on the other you want a follower requirement? :P

How would it work? I mean at the moment the follower check is done at the gate. And at the moment the licence check is done.... at the gate. So there wouldn't be a lot of difference?

Also did you ever consider maybe lower the hire cost for followers (I agree as a fellow requiem user that 5000 is madness btw) and maybe install devious followers instead. You'll pay them more than 5000 in the long run so it's not a 'easy out'.

ooh! ooh! I almost forgot. Some derivative dialogue suggestions for license purchases/gear retrieval.

Thanks for these. Some of them will definitely find their way in :)

35 minutes ago, DFDark said:

Sry, my bad. I will blame it on being so late in the night :) Included the right one this time

Still nothing unusual in the mod from Survival

When you said this: It seems the new version can't start new game.

What did you mean exactly? Does the game crash on a new game or something else?

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

When you said this: It seems the new version can't start new game.

What did you mean exactly? Does the game crash on a new game or something else?

Yes, I have save in 'Abandoned prison' at the start of LAL and the save loads without an issue. But when I click 'New Game' I get that SKSE fail I posted earlier.

6 minutes ago, DFDark said:

Yes, I have save in 'Abandoned prison' at the start of LAL and the save loads without an issue. But when I click 'New Game' I get that SKSE fail I posted earlier.

And if you disable Survival and only survival and start a new game, it loads ok...?