1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

You might not get the dialogue if you can actually afford to pay the toll. I don't remember exactly. 

But before and after reinstall, my inventory are the same. And dialog did work after reinstall. Just don't know what happen cause the second time load mods has issue...

How about an option with the toll guards to get by without a companion but you have to pay and do one of the alternative pay options as well.

Any progress on adding kennels to other cities?

And a question is there a list of what DD items can be equipped by the toll keepers and the kennel keeper? Was very amused the 1st two times I tried the kennel and  he put a pet suit on the player. Was a bit annoyed when he put on a hobble dress it broke the idea a bit. Was hoping to edit the list in TES5Edit but couldn't find it

9 hours ago, Rob_J said:

How about an option with the toll guards to get by without a companion but you have to pay and do one of the alternative pay options as well.

Personally I'm thinking you should be able to sneak out of the city whether that's by means of a city mod like 'Sewers of Skyrim' etc or some sort of smuggling mechanic I add myself. But there needs to be some kind of consequences. Maybe just a small simple bounty would be enough which would tie in nicely with eviction. 

10 hours ago, Rob_J said:

Any progress on adding kennels to other cities?

Nope, zero. I've not opened Survival in the CK for some time. Keep getting side-tracked with my other mods. Thankfully I'm getting closer. Most of them just need some fixes rather than being complete overhauls. 

10 hours ago, Rob_J said:

And a question is there a list of what DD items can be equipped by the toll keepers and the kennel keeper? Was very amused the 1st two times I tried the kennel and  he put a pet suit on the player. Was a bit annoyed when he put on a hobble dress it broke the idea a bit. Was hoping to edit the list in TES5Edit but couldn't find it

Liked that pet suit thing myself. Especially if you get one of the plugs with the tail. Kind of funny. 

Anyway. The devices are set in a Json file. '\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\DeviceList.json'. You could probably edit that. 

something i think would be cool is if you separated the cum swallowing feature into its own little mod and added a feature where you can become addicted to cum. or just add the cum addiction into the main mod. or both. lol

58 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Personally I'm thinking you should be able to sneak out of the city whether that's by means of a city mod like 'Sewers of Skyrim' etc or some sort of smuggling mechanic I add myself. But there needs to be some kind of consequences. Maybe just a small simple bounty would be enough which would tie in nicely with eviction. 

Nope, zero. I've not opened Survival in the CK for some time. Keep getting side-tracked with my other mods. Thankfully I'm getting closer. Most of them just need some fixes rather than being complete overhauls. 

Liked that pet suit thing myself. Especially if you get one of the plugs with the tail. Kind of funny. 

Anyway. The devices are set in a Json file. '\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\DeviceList.json'. You could probably edit that. 

Thankyou so much for the help. Look forward to your new additions. So I'm editing the json file and a bit confused trying to work out the numbers cause they don't match the form IDs in TES5edit or are the IDs different in Creation Kit?

24 minutes ago, letterman said:

something i think would be cool is if you separated the cum swallowing feature into its own little mod and added a feature where you can become addicted to cum. or just add the cum addiction into the main mod. or both. lol

I'm still interested in doing something like that but I'm so damned busy. Ideally:

1. Finish patching my other mods.

2. Get back to survival and rip it's guts out (remove DD/RND as hard dependencies and re-add them as soft dependencies and also add iNeed). Since I been working on those other mods I've now a much better idea of how to do this. 

3. Cum addiction/inflation mod.

I'm thinking of just tweaking fill her up for it. No point in re-inventing the wheel and FHU is my inflation mod of choice. 

11 minutes ago, Rob_J said:

Thankyou so much for the help. Look forward to your new additions. So I'm editing the json file and a bit confused trying to work out the numbers cause they don't match the form IDs in TES5edit or are the IDs different in Creation Kit?

It's in decimal. You'll have to convert it to Hex. You can use windows programmer calc to do it. 

For example: 

"166490|Devious Devices - Integration.esm",

166490 decimal = 28A5A Hex

Then add your load order id of DDI + any leading zeros

28A5A -> 05028A5A

30 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

It's in decimal. You'll have to convert it to Hex. You can use windows programmer calc to do it. 

For example: 

"166490|Devious Devices - Integration.esm",

166490 decimal = 28A5A Hex

Then add your load order id of DDI + any leading zeros

28A5A -> 05028A5A

damn that's going to take a bit of work to translate the list

I'm still interested in doing something like that but I'm so damned busy. Ideally:

1. Finish patching my other mods.

2. Get back to survival and rip it's guts out (remove DD/RND as hard dependencies and re-add them as soft dependencies and also add iNeed). Since I been working on those other mods I've now a much better idea of how to do this. 

3. Cum addiction/inflation mod.

I'm thinking of just tweaking fill her up for it. No point in re-inventing the wheel and FHU is my inflation mod of choice. 

sounds awesome. would you be tweaking fhu so that it works for oral as well?

2 hours ago, Rob_J said:

damn that's going to take a bit of work to translate the list

Well if all you want is to have a pet suit instead of hobble skirts you can just replace the hobble skirt block with the stuff in the pet suit block

sounds awesome. would you be tweaking fhu so that it works for oral as well?

Yup. 

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Well if all you want is to have a pet suit instead of hobble skirts you can just replace the hobble skirt block with the stuff in the pet suit block

Yup. 

Ohhh would it break the mod if I just removed blocks?

Ok so I'm not sure if I just derped really hard or not, but it appears that SL Survival's integration with Skooma Whore has a slight bug at the moment.

I have Skooma Whore installed but not Milk Mod Economy, and while SL Survival does register Skooma Whore in the log, there is something wrong with how the toll and begging options reset. With only Skooma Whore installed skooma does not show up, with Milk Mod Economy also installed everything works normally. I have confirmed that at least in my setup by only adding Milk Mod Economy.

I have no idea how this makes sense from looking into the code, but eh.

Thanks for the mod Monoman1.

1 hour ago, the8one said:

Ok so I'm not sure if I just derped really hard or not, but it appears that SL Survival's integration with Skooma Whore has a slight bug at the moment.

I have Skooma Whore installed but not Milk Mod Economy, and while SL Survival does register Skooma Whore in the log, there is something wrong with how the toll and begging options reset. With only Skooma Whore installed skooma does not show up, with Milk Mod Economy also installed everything works normally. I have confirmed that at least in my setup by only adding Milk Mod Economy.

I have no idea how this makes sense from looking into the code, but eh.

Thanks for the mod Monoman1.

That's something I need to look at when I get back. Personally I've never had any problems but I use both MME and SW. 

The only thing I can think of is

1) The options should reset once you leave the city

2) If a toll requires you to do more than one action. You'll only be able to use an option once until you run out of options. Then the options should reset.

I don't understand the mechanism about your mod and R&D, I found out my character much easizer get tired when she wearing belt and plug in side. I understand she couldn't possible sleep well because of that, but when she finially got those stuff off and sleep naked at home. Her fatigue rate still increase when wake up. Keep sleep after eat and drink only make thing worse......

Fatigue Rate 4 (before install your mod) → 7 (when she wearing plug and belt) → 13 ( a while after keep wearing) → 16 (strip off belt and plug then sleep naked 8 hours) →19 (eat and drink then go back to sleep naked for 6 hours)

Another thing is, I hope there have some kind of mechanism to ease the punishment, like PC need sleep for 8-9 hours to make Fatigue Rate drop to 5 or 6 when wearing she devices... and let her got a good sleep when notification she some her manage to ignore the belt.

Oh... I know there's a mod out there, but still hope your can add warm body function into your mod...:) make it support Frostfall more complete.

Papyrus.0.log

50 minutes ago, restrict said:

I don't understand the mechanism about your mod and R&D, I found out my character much easizer get tired when she wearing belt and plug in side. I understand she couldn't possible sleep well because of that, but when she finially got those stuff off and sleep naked at home. Her fatigue rate still increase when wake up. Keep sleep after eat and drink only make thing worse......

Fatigue Rate 4 (before install your mod) → 7 (when she wearing plug and belt) → 13 ( a while after keep wearing) → 16 (strip off belt and plug then sleep naked 8 hours) →19 (eat and drink then go back to sleep naked for 6 hours)

Another thing is, I hope there have some kind of mechanism to ease the punishment, like PC need sleep for 8-9 hours to make Fatigue Rate drop to 5 or 6 when wearing she devices... and let her got a good sleep when notification she some her manage to ignore the belt.

Are you using RND 2.0?

54 minutes ago, restrict said:

Oh... I know there's a mod out there, but still hope your can add warm body function into your mod...:) make it support Frostfall more complete.

That's already in.

Player is warmed very slowly during sex scenes.

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

That's something I need to look at when I get back. Personally I've never had any problems but I use both MME and SW. 

The only thing I can think of is

1) The options should reset once you leave the city

2) If a toll requires you to do more than one action. You'll only be able to use an option once until you run out of options. Then the options should reset.

I can confirm that leaving the city after paying the toll did not reset anything without MME installed, and no combination of actions I took fixed it.

As soon as I installed MME however no actions needed, Skooma option and MME Milk option both appeared in Toll and Begging dialogue immediately.

2 hours ago, restrict said:

Are you using RND 2.0?

I'm currently use Realistic Needs and Diseases All-In-One for USLEEP

2 hours ago, restrict said:

That's already in.

Is that mean I can remove SexLabWarmBodiesPatch20171222?

42 minutes ago, restrict said:

I'm currently use Realistic Needs and Diseases All-In-One for USLEEP

Hmm. Not sure then. The script does change the fatigue rate depending on whether you're sleeping on the ground with Sexlab Dialogues 'Rest anywhere' or whether you're wearing armor but the script saves the current value when you start sleeping and then restores it when you stop sleeping. I'll probably change how that works when I get back as there is a potential for 'racing' in the current implementation. 

45 minutes ago, restrict said:

Is that mean I can remove SexLabWarmBodiesPatch20171222?

You can if you wish. Warmth during sex is the first setting on the 'Frostfall' page of the Mcm. 

On 3/22/2019 at 4:36 AM, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. Not sure then. The script does change the fatigue rate depending on whether you're sleeping on the ground with Sexlab Dialogues 'Rest anywhere' or whether you're wearing armor but the script saves the current value when you start sleeping and then restores it when you stop sleeping. I'll probably change how that works when I get back as there is a potential for 'racing' in the current implementation. 

I think this function is broken, activate your mod in inn after fresh start, sleep no matter dress armor or naked still got Fatigue Rate 7....

Minor bug(?): Target to degrade yourself to changes when you save and reload.

Bug: With Tolls scaling by leveling, the box that you use to pay (at least in Whiterun) only checks if you have the Level 1 amount, and if so will let you pass. So, if my toll is 100/level and I'm level 5 and only have 150g, I'll pay 150g and be able to leave.

Suggestion: Gatekeepers may provide a follower if you don't have one and one is required, albeit a rather devious follower (such as one from another mod like Leon/Leah from DCL or something similar).