7 hours ago, =IceScream= said:

Addiction system, i know, i'm not first one, who ask for it, but in my humble opinion that feature can lead to changes with begging dialogues: for example heroine in her dialogues fear of humilations (please, just not that; i can't do that; please, can i do anything else), but with time dialogues can changes (something like: with pleasure, i can do that twice if you pay extra, call friends for additinal coins and so on) and that can give to PC additional fame (Sex Lab - Sexual Fame), i mean not lewd persona give 1 fame point, lewd - more (if that can possible).

Possibly. There's a masochist trait in something I'm working on. Dialogue could potentially depend on it's state.

1 hour ago, 2Dimm said:

i love a lot of ideas from this mod, the map and compass thing the immersion tweaks with DDi, the frostfall and RND integration... but the toll idea i find rather silly, so i set the doors to be always open in the mcm and deleted the extra npcs in tes5edit, i'm wondering if there will be any problems doing that or if a option to disable the toll feature is planed

Hmm. I'm not certain but you might be okay. There will probably be errors in your papyrus log though.... Just know that I have plans for a licence system where the toll collectors are the obvious choice to enforce it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had a few ideas but am unsure if they will fit this mod.

1) Farm Hand:
Get a job on a farm, helping out by picking up vegetable, planting vegetables or by supplying milk (MME).  In return for working on the farm you'll get a bed roll (in with the animals though), be given food & water, but you don't have anywhere for storage.

If you take the job by talking to a female npc she will want the players character to be locked in chastity her reason being as a way to keep the males focused on there jobs, the chastity will be removed at nights for sleeping or when the player asks to leave, for a bonus she asks to lock a number of bondage items on the players character, these will only be removed by leaving the job.  However if the job is taken by a talking to a male npc he will only give the job if the players character agrees to have sex first, & will offer a bonus if player character agrees to have sex at anytime while working players character is working on the farm, only ending when the player leaves.

When sleeping on the bed roll theres a chance for animal encounter this could cause a disease, unless the bonus is taken.  The bonus offered from a male npc is to lock the players character in a cage, this will stop any animals from getting to the players character giving a somewhat restful night (maybe a random buff?), how ever after sunrise the players character will have to stay in the cage for a while as they are now the entertainment for the male workers.  While the bonus offered from a female npc is to have the players character sleep on the floor in the farm house, but she will not remove any of the bondage gear as a way to stop the men from getting any ideas in the night, because of the restraints it results in a restless night (random debuff?).

This could or so have quests that open up jobs at other traders, example being: The farm needs to sell more hides, speak to a blacksmith to set up a supply deal.  After the quest has finished jobs for the blacksmith become available

2) Hired Help:
Get a job as a helper (servant). adding on to the simple knock option of staying at a npcs for the night.  After saying at a npc house the option to get a job with that npc becomes available, the tasks would be serving food & drink, cleaning the house, personal entertainment (by dancing &/or from sexual intercourse), & other chores.  The npc will give the players character a reviling uniform to ware while they have the job. 

In return the players character will get a place to sleep (on the floor at the bottom of the npc bed), a small income of money & storage until they leave the job & drugs (will have to ask npc to receive)., the player can ask to leave the job at anytime but will lose access to the bed, storage & free drugs.  A limit is set on how many activities have to be completed daily, or the npc will kick the players character out.  The npc will throw parties from time to time where the players character is blackmailed into being the entertainment by saying if they don't entertain the guests then they are going to get thrown back on to the streets without there items or clothes. 

3) Inns Have Risks;

While sleeping at a inn, theres a risk that a thief will rob the players character in the middle of the night of all there items, the players character then has to track down the local thief to retrieve there items.  Another outcome being that few drunks try to play a joke on the players character, so when the character wakes up there locked in bondage, with a note on the table saying it was meant as a joke but the keys got broken,  the fragments of the keys are on the ground, the players character will then have to get help from either a blacksmith or a mage to forge the keys from the fragments.  The mage & blacksmith should have different demands that the players character needs to agree to before they are willing to make the keys. 

I installed RND to see how this works, and found it great fun.  But, had to go back to ineed, it's so much better than RND for me. 

PS: hate RND love ineed.  Hope you will consider adding ineed to your mod so I can use it.

pee pee yes PPS; there are many mods which detect if you have RND or ineed automatically.  Maybe you could ask one of the authors for the code. 

by the way... you really need to rework your toll calculation...

i have set it to 10 gold per player level and to 5 times that in an enslaved town....

my level is 62 so the toll was simply taking all my money, wich was 6875 gold.....

instead of the intended 3200.....

2 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

i have set it to 10 gold per player level and to 5 times that in an enslaved town....

my level is 62 so the toll was simply taking all my money, wich was 6875 gold.....

Jesus Christ... You're really hardcore! ? Do you use DCL? If yes, what if you need a blacksmith to unlock some nasty high security devices? You're gonna be stuck forever in them if all your gold is eaten up by those damn greedy bastards^^

2 hours ago, MetZwerg said:

Hey hey, how dare you talk shit about the toll collectors. Theyre great guys doing a difficult job. If it wasn't for their flexible payment options your broke ass would be stuck In the city forever. 

/joke

Yea i know about it. Best stick with the flat rate for the moment. 

@CrazyOne

Some nice ideas there :)

On 2/5/2019 at 11:33 PM, Hiderius said:

anyone use this with sexlab adventures, are they compatible that they work good together.

I like the idea of a toll and don't think it is silly. Here's an idea how about you can bribe the guard to leave the city, be it money or sexual favours if you play as a female 

There are already other means of payment

On 2/8/2019 at 7:23 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

One of the most interesting mod for a "realism fanatic" as I am (well ... almost ... ).

But ... wait a moment ... omg!  DDi is a requirement?

Ooooooohhhhhh  Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Removing DD is on the 'see if I can do it' list

13 hours ago, JahReit said:

I installed RND to see how this works, and found it great fun.  But, had to go back to ineed, it's so much better than RND for me. 

PS: hate RND love ineed.  Hope you will consider adding ineed to your mod so I can use it.

pee pee yes PPS; there are many mods which detect if you have RND or ineed automatically.  Maybe you could ask one of the authors for the code. 

I'm well aware that everyone hates rnd. It's also on the see can I do it list. 

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Removing DD is on the 'see if I can do it' list

Finger crossed.

ZAP 8+ has already almost all the "needed" stuffs to belt/wrist/chain/hang/cage/and even kill everyone without the need to hundreds of heavy scripts always running.

About the Toll: maybe a Thane could avoid this or have a "discount"?

Finally, I am one with iNeed instead of RND. Really better.

Opinions and arseholes guys...

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

ZAP 8+ has already almost all the "needed" stuffs to belt/wrist/chain/hang/cage/and even kill everyone without the need to hundreds of heavy scripts always running.

Except you can just open the inventory and remove all these things. Kind of defeats the purpose of being restrained... in my opinion

But some people are able to role-play it, which is fine

Oh and about the script thing. DD is written exceptionally well. I could only wish for my mods to be written half as good. There's a fallacy where number of scripts = script heavy which just isn't true. Most scripts are just sitting around doing nothing 99.9% of the time. I'm pretty sure I could write one or two tiny scripts to turn your papyrus VM into a dumpster fire.

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

About the Toll: maybe a Thane could avoid this or have a "discount"?

Maybe. I'd have to look into it. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Except you can just open the inventory and remove all these things. Kind of defeats the purpose of being restrained... in my opinion

You are absolutely right but if the purpose is only to lock the player for some time, "your" mod could handle a couple of simple scripts to lock simple wrist ropes on her.

Or use the forced AI on the player to achieve the same result.

By my personal point of view, I don't like all the other stuffs like chastity belts, forced vibrators that leave you on the edge and so on.

I could like some aesthetics, "simulated" BDSM just for my own personal fun and it's because I have installed the mod "Not Devious Devices" (DD without effects at all) mainly for the nice and shiny corsets, high boots and gloves (fantastic for a sex party maybe started with SLEN).

But to have dozen and dozen of pieces, each one scripted, each one with effects I don't want and don't like and that often interrupt my fight leading me to death without reason is too much for my personal tastes. Not counting the complicated "hide under armors/clothes" settings. I don't ignore the excellent work that Min, Kimi and the others of the DD team have done on their stuffs but a mod like yours, based on the concept of the survival, could (if you are willing to) also be done for the fews, like me, that hates the DD system.

Sorry if I bothered you. I'm already using your BIS, SlaveTatsTweaked and SLCO with great satisfaction and I think you are a great modder.

56 minutes ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Oh hey I'm not attacking you or anything. We've got different opinions and that's fine. Less dependencies are always better anyway. It just makes things more complicated. But I don't see the point in creating my own devious mod when a far superior one already exists. 

Regarding the dd effects, I'd actually agree with you. The thing is, devious devices is a framework. It doesn't actually equip anything on you itself. Other mods do that. And lately I'm finding I dislike mods that equip nasty things on you without context. Context is key. Getting locked in a hobbleskirt in the middle of nowhere isn't fun. But if a hobble skirt is used in the right situation it can add a lot. 

Btw, survival doesn't currently equip chastity belts/bras/plugs. It does equip harnesses though. And it also equips Hobble skirts but only in the kennel -> context.

I love this mod except whenever I enter a city from the outside or get close to the city gate from the inside of the city, my game CTD's.

Like in Whiterun if I use the Alternate Start mod to spawn inside the inn (on a brand new game) I can walk around the market area, temple area, Dragonsreach, even the forge area right by the gate is fine and the mod works as expected. But when I approach the city gate to leave the city my game just closes, i'm assuming it's an issue with the toll system itself or the toll NPC crapping out but it has rendered this mod unplayable for me which is a real shame because it is a great mod.

I should mention I ported it to Special Editon by loading it in the CK64 and saving the esp and I am using the SE versions of RND and Simply Knock (the latter with an updated DLL for SKSE64 2.0.11/12). So if that is the issue it would be nice to have an official SE version.

27 minutes ago, AnonLove19 said:

I love this mod except whenever I enter a city from the outside or get close to the city gate from the inside of the city, my game CTD's.

Like in Whiterun if I use the Alternate Start mod to spawn inside the inn (on a brand new game) I can walk around the market area, temple area, Dragonsreach, even the forge area right by the gate is fine and the mod works as expected. But when I approach the city gate to leave the city my game just closes, i'm assuming it's an issue with the toll system itself or the toll NPC crapping out but it has rendered this mod unplayable for me which is a real shame because it is a great mod.

I should mention I ported it to Special Editon by loading it in the CK64 and saving the esp and I am using the SE versions of RND and Simply Knock (the latter with an updated DLL for SKSE64 2.0.11/12). So if that is the issue it would be nice to have an official SE version.

Sorry but I can't really help you with SSE. What I will say is that as far as I remember any toll processing is done when the 3D for the doors are loaded. So if you can see them it's probably not the toll script. 

I do have a bit of an odd suggestion for the mod and I don't know if others have suggested something similar but when you have empty bottles in your inventory and you ask an innkeeper to fill them up how about a chance for them to urinate into the bottle with a line like "This is all a worthless whore like you will get from me." or something to that effect. And maybe give the urine an effect of 'Sour taste' when drunk which would temporarily make other food and drink slightly less effective, or maybe just reduce magicka/stamina regen or something.

On 1/13/2019 at 1:33 AM, donttouchmethere said:
On 9/12/2018 at 1:17 PM, Monoman1 said:
On 9/12/2018 at 12:53 PM, donttouchmethere said:

hey those toll guards are pretty friendly guys :D

they help you to find your master if you lost him (again) and they help you out of devious devices if tell them your not THAT kind of a slave ^^

Not sure I follow. SD master? DF master? Help you OUT of devices? That shouldn't be happening ;)

better late than never:

"they help you to find your master if you lost him (again)"

found out at last where that came from:

SLUTS!!!

urghs sorry, I was wrong again. ?

Those additional Guard dialogs are from DEC!

Confirmed by Verstort

(can be deactivated in DEC MCM)

next time I check TESVEdit first ?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Wolfsword10 said:

Mod isn't working for me. Didn't work with NMM nor is it working in what I am currently using (mod organizer) I don't know what to do.

Did you start using the mod from a new game or an existing save? I'm asking this because the mod seems to start only on new games.