1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

People seem to think I have something against ineed. Seriously I don't. Time is the problem. Post it up!

Attached script modifications and additions, I'm available to discuss any details on Discord or anything else you prefer, if needed. :)

Fair warning, I'm completely new to papyrus so if you spot something that is completely insane I wouldn't mind learning!

sls_script-changes-for-iNeed.rar

25 minutes ago, vampsel said:

Attached script modifications and additions, I'm available to discuss any details on Discord or anything else you prefer, if needed. :)

Fair warning, I'm completely new to papyrus so if you spot something that is completely insane I wouldn't mind learning!

Cool. Thanks. :)

but I won't be able to look at this today. I'm having that time problem I mentioned earlier :S

2 hours ago, vampsel said:

Thanks for your post.  Wanted to try this mod but also use ineeds.  Have tried all RND versions in the past and it doesn't fit my play style.

EDIT:  I added your addendum but still showing RND missing master, so game crashes at Beth logo. I added your ineeds fix to Survival "scripts/source and re-packaged the zip. Can you tell me how to fix it (simple language for a simple mind - please). 

1 hour ago, JahReit said:

Thanks for your post.  Wanted to try this mod but also use ineeds.  Have tried all RND versions in the past and it doesn't fit my play style.

EDIT:  I added your addendum but still showing RND missing master, so game crashes at Beth logo. I added your ineeds fix to Survival "scripts/source and re-packaged the zip. Can you tell me how to fix it (simple language for a simple mind - please). 

I'm sorry, they aren't plug and play. ;)

Those are only the source files, they need to be compiled and the ESP needs to be stripped of the records that require RND as master.

I can send you my modded version but it's -very- experimental. I won't be providing any support and I won't "officially" release anything like that without explicit permission from Monoman1.

19 minutes ago, vampsel said:

I'm sorry, they aren't plug and play. ;)

Those are only the source files, they need to be compiled and the ESP needs to be stripped of the records that require RND as master.

I can send you my modded version but it's -very- experimental. I won't be providing any support and I won't "officially" release anything like that without explicit permission from Monoman1.

Thanks, but since Monoman1 might incorporate it soon, I'll wait.  Nice of you to work on it, might speed things along ?

I know it's been looked at and placed as a write off.. RND 2.0..

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:07 AM, Monoman1 said:

I'm joking. But sure in cases like that disable option in the mcm and find out where it is but then disable it afterwards. No cheating! ?

No problem. Reports are that hunger stops increasing. You get stuck at satiated/glutted. And that the fatigue rate can reverse. 

I can say yep... other than the fatigue ( my fatigue has not acted up at all ) the hunger can stick up on satiated / glutted. On a positive... turn off RND and back on and it goes back to working.  I ve messed with this mod a bit now and found it only occurs ( or seems to ) after a MME event. It's not happened in my case otherwise. ?  I wish I could offer more help / advice but other than that it works A+ okay! :)  The having to restart RND is a minor annoyance to me in this case. 

On 6/24/2018 at 8:10 PM, SpyVsPie said:

Works fine in SE. 

How did u get it to work in SE? Have you checked if cum drinking results in changes in hunger? Everything else works for me except that. This is with trying RND SE nexus version, RND personally converted version, and personally converted version of sexlab survival.

5 hours ago, turtle321 said:

How did u get it to work in SE? Have you checked if cum drinking results in changes in hunger? Everything else works for me except that. This is with trying RND SE nexus version, RND personally converted version, and personally converted version of sexlab survival.

I didn’t do anything, it just worked including the cum drinking. I was using the RND all in one SSE download from Nexus. 

This was with the older versions of Survival though, I couldn’t deal with the devious devices devices requirement on the current version. 

14 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

I didn’t do anything, it just worked including the cum drinking. I was using the RND all in one SSE download from Nexus. 

This was with the older versions of Survival though, I couldn’t deal with the devious devices devices requirement on the current version. 

Thanks I have done the same and it works. Not sure why, but putting it through CK to convert to ID 44 is breaking it. Not sure how stable using ID 43 is in the long term in SSE.

I have been testing SL Survival for some time now and I am really enjoying it in combination with Devious Followers. The Simply Knock option for sleeping is just great. But just now I got to a stage with Devious Followers, where the arms are in a binder and I would love to beg to sleep like in SD.

Just something to consider: Adding a sleeping option (trigger spell, sleep anywhere) to the begging dialogue, like the one for food and skooma.

4 hours ago, Kalthen said:

I have been testing SL Survival for some time now and I am really enjoying it in combination with Devious Followers. The Simply Knock option for sleeping is just great. But just now I got to a stage with Devious Followers, where the arms are in a binder and I would love to beg to sleep like in SD.

Just something to consider: Adding a sleeping option (trigger spell, sleep anywhere) to the begging dialogue, like the one for food and skooma.

I had this problem before Survival so I changed 'Rest anywhere' to a power instead of a spell. That way you don't need your hands free. Doesn't animate right of course but meh. 

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I had this problem before Survival so I changed 'Rest anywhere' to a power instead of a spell. That way you don't need your hands free. Doesn't animate right of course but meh. 

Thanks! What a great idea! This didn't occure to me. I just changed "Rest Anywhere" in TES5Edit to a Lesser Power and it works fine for me. Well the animation break, but I think it's the same when doing it with SD anyway... so yup... meh... great stuff. 

Noticed a small "bug" today. I asked Mjoll for some money and she had me do some task (spoiler free). I did the task. Then since Mjoll had wandered off I asked Grelka for something to drink and did another task for her. Talked to Mjoll and she gave me the drink that I asked Grelka for and not the money I asked her for. I'm guessing the mod only remembers the most recent begging request and it isn't attached to the person asked. Just an observation. 

40 minutes ago, tester86 said:

Noticed a small "bug" today. I asked Mjoll for some money and she had me do some task (spoiler free). I did the task. Then since Mjoll had wandered off I asked Grelka for something to drink and did another task for her. Talked to Mjoll and she gave me the drink that I asked Grelka for and not the money I asked her for. I'm guessing the mod only remembers the most recent begging request and it isn't attached to the person asked. Just an observation. 

Yup.i figured people would only do one task at a time. Guess I was wrong ;)

Didn't try this mod yet, but i always planned at least to test frostfall once... this might be the motivation to finally do it. :)

One little question: as soft requirements there is Sexual fame framework mentioned, which doesn't do anything than collecting stats, though. Do you actually have consequences or something that use those stats? I always wished there were more mods using it. :)

And reading about the simply knock part "I already have a scene where you wake up in a MME bound milk pump but took it out because it's not finished and I'm not sure where to go with it yet."

One choice that might be hard to impossible to make it a soft requirement (on both sides?) but that would be awesome is a connection to Beeing a Cow. More than the obvious, i mean. :)

Although... a check if Beeing a Cow is installed ->if yes get[cowstage] -> add according dialogue/consequences to the NPC that put you into the milking device might work, but i'm not familiar enough with this stuff to tell.

Possible dialogue i could imagine:

If you were made a milk made by sleeping there, add some dialogue (insult, beeing miserable, loving it, something like those)

Depending on what you said, you may get permission to enter the house every day and get into the pump.

Depending on cow stage (and dialogue), this NPC might make you walk/crawl out of town to get some fresh grass for the cow. :)

Depending on how glutted you are (and maybe other stuff, like submissive trait from SLSF) you might be made to workout. Honestly i'm just looking for a mod that makes use of those animations. ;)

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

One little question: as soft requirements there is Sexual fame framework mentioned, which doesn't do anything than collecting stats, though. Do you actually have consequences or something that use those stats? I always wished there were more mods using it.

Slsf collects stats but also has comments from npcs. So as you whore yourself out with survival you'll gain whore fame and npcs will comment about it. 

6 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Oh really? I always thought it doesn't have any comments on it's own, all i know is that Slaverun adds comments, but only if you also add the comments patch that was made by Kenjoka. Good to know.^^

Hunh. I had to double check this. And your right. There's absolutely no dialogue in SLSF.

Hmm. Then where the hell am I getting all the damn dialog in my game?! Lol.

I'll have to check it out when I get back. I'm away and only have my laptop. I have a very vague memory that perhaps the dialogue was something someone ported from Vershs older mod - More Devious Quests. But I can't remember. 

Edit: Turns out I'm just going senile and it is indeed comments from slaverun. I think you can use the comments esp without the main slaverun esp though. If you are so inclined.