SE Compatibility Tracking (Jun 24)

On 4/29/2020 at 4:55 PM, Vyxenne said:

Hey @tasairis, do you have any info on Skyrim Utility Mod? There was an SSE conversion up for a while, but it's gone now.

I asked @Inte (author of the original SUM) if he had thought about making an SSE version and he indicated, rather cryptically, that he had not. However, there is a post that says the Oldrim SUM works fine in SSE...

SUM works as is, no conversion needed, but the pop up warning about the sexlab version gets old fast.

The SE conversion had a fix for that, but I don't know if it's around after the conversion was pulled down. But I've edited the script for myself, so try dropping this in (dammit, another new version too)

Edit 11-11-20: patches removed, there is a better workaround:

patches aren't needed anymore, don't download any old script fixes for SUM. Download the current version, then edit system.json (\SKSE\Plugins\Skyrim - Utility Mod\System\SUM\System.json) in a text editor to list the SE version of SexLab.

"islcompatiblever" should look like this:

"islcompatiblever" : [ 16200, 16207, 16208 ],

19 minutes ago, Freelanceactual said:

looking back over the Egg Factory mod page, for whatever reason having 3.5 activated in my Load order, results in skryim being unable to launch, not even a crash on launch. It just causes Skse loader hang up.... and I am not the only one that has run into this issue it would appear.  did anything change from 3.0 in terms of dependencies for egg factory, that I missed somwhere?  3.0 and 3.3 run/ran fine   

No dependencies changed, it's because you haven't extracted the bsa. The bsa format is LE, having this will prevent the game from loading. If you use cathedral assets optimizer on the folder where the mod is extracted or installed (for MO2), then the bsa will be extracted and the meshes converted. Or just extract the bsa with bae (bethesda archive extractor) and delete the bsa when you're done. You should still convert the meshes.

Edit (might be easier with a pic?):

image.png.e12d994c2856a5d65e2afd915d961d41.png

Edit 2: CAO (cathedral assests optimizer) can be set to create SE BSA files. if you do this, don't delete the new BSA.

4 minutes ago, rb888 said:

Can someone fix follow me sex tool installed? Follow me for Sex SSE? I get error as photo seen here.

2020-05-01 01_24_40-Skyrim Special Edition Mod Organizer v2.2.2.1 (robertmc8).png

Install SexLab. Beta 8 is the current  release.  Make sure you're reading the requirements when you're installing mods.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:41 PM, Vyxenne said:

Next time you're in the neighborhood, you might want to give @meh321's Immersive First Person View SE another look- he's rebuilt it several times this year and the last version is practically perfect- the only remaining disappointment is the odd view of my own body (in first person) when I turn my head all the way to the left or right, wherein I get a weird shoulder-over-hollow-arm clipped view (which might just be a config setting, I don't do that particular thing on purpose so I haven't bothered to find out if I can fix it with a setting. All other views, including walking along watching my breasts sumo-wrestle with each other are great, right up there on par with the awesome Oldrim versions of IFPV.

I can also vogue for the functionality of this mod. I use it in my current play through and the only issues are the same ones described above. I just deal with the occasional shoulder-over-hollow-arm clipping for the .3 seconds it happens.

There's also an incompatibility between IFPV SE and the Feuertin (Default) animations from DD where the first person camera gets fuck-ey while moving if your character is bound and using one of the animations (Since it's a 360 animation pack and IFPV doesn't play nicely with 360 animation packs.) Just have to use Feuertin (Alt) animations and everything is right as rain.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:09 AM, Novatham said:

wooo thank you dude??, I know that I'm being picky or even anoying, but isn't there a UUNP o BHUNP version of the outfit??, I've been traying for hours now to convert the outfit to BHUNP but the collition and physics kills me, because I don't know how to works with them for now, but I mannage to get fine with the physics, but the collitions are failing the skirt or the the bottom of the kimono it's through the legs and the butt :(

I know that Prison Overhaul Patched is convertible and I'm down to do it myself, but is anyone who's done it able to offer any guidance?  I know it's a more complex mod so I doubt running Cathedral and loading/saving in CK will cut it...

15 minutes ago, Kyeckr said:

I know that Prison Overhaul Patched is convertible and I'm down to do it myself, but is anyone who's done it able to offer any guidance?  I know it's a more complex mod so I doubt running Cathedral and loading/saving in CK will cut it...

That's really all that's needed. It's requirement SUM is more annoying with the warning about sexlab versions, but i posted a script edit for it earlier on this page. SUM needs no conversion, just drop it in, replace the script if you don't want the warnings.  It will still run just fine even if you don't replace the script. You just have to acknowledge the warning every time a save is loaded.

For POP, none of the scripts need edited, so it's really just the meshes. Run it through cathedral and you're done. I don't resave the esp in the CK, just leave it form 43.

If you want DD Equip, it also only needs run through cathedral, and nothing else.

13 minutes ago, zarantha said:

That's really all that's needed. It's requirement SUM is more annoying with the warning about sexlab versions, but i posted a script edit for it earlier on this page. SUM needs no conversion, just drop it in, replace the script if you don't want the warnings.  It will still run just fine even if you don't replace the script. You just have to acknowledge the warning every time a save is loaded.

For POP, none of the scripts need edited, so it's really just the meshes. Run it through cathedral and you're done. I don't resave the esp in the CK, just leave it form 43.

If you want DD Equip, it also only needs run through cathedral, and nothing else.

Killer, much appreciated.  I was getting ready for an ordeal!

Edit:  What kind of challenges/risks are seen when resaving in CK to update forms exactly?  It's noted that it can break things but I've no idea what the actual risk is.

3 hours ago, Kyeckr said:

Killer, much appreciated.  I was getting ready for an ordeal!

Edit:  What kind of challenges/risks are seen when resaving in CK to update forms exactly?  It's noted that it can break things but I've no idea what the actual risk is.

There are some unproven anecdotal claims that you'll experience random CTD if you don't convert to 44, implying the game engine can't even read its own form versioning methods properly.  I haven't seen any of that.  I currently have 95 unconverted plugins, a little under 1/4th of the plugins I have loaded, and things seem fine.  I'd expect if there were any accuracy to the claim, I'd have such an unstable game it would be obvious.  I've been able to trace down every one of my CTD's to specific plugin or mesh issue I was then able to correct.  Nothing mysterious so far.

As for what can go wrong if you don't do it correctly, you can break linked mods (master dependencies).

On 4/30/2020 at 9:52 PM, zarantha said:

No dependencies changed, it's because you haven't extracted the bsa. The bsa format is LE, having this will prevent the game from loading. If you use cathedral assets optimizer on the folder where the mod is extracted or installed (for MO2), then the bsa will be extracted and the meshes converted. Or just extract the bsa with bae (bethesda archive extractor) and delete the bsa when you're done. You should still convert the meshes.

Edit (might be easier with a pic?):

image.png.e12d994c2856a5d65e2afd915d961d41.png

Edit 2: CAO (cathedral assests optimizer) can be set to create SE BSA files. if you do this, don't delete the new BSA.

Yep that will do it.... Thanks once again.

Went through some LE mods, seems like most sound files for Sexlab will work as they, beside the ones that need bsa unpacking (unpack then install as usual). 

I have tested : 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/425-sexlab-sound-fx-replacer/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/949-nusbies-voices-for-sexlab/

Also made a conversion of gag.sfx for SE (I simply unpacked the files, as they are all sound files so no optimisation was needed) but for some reason cant upload the file here (file keep saying Loading...)

fuuuck

On 5/4/2020 at 2:15 AM, Currency T. Buckwell said:

Does anyone have an SE version of Vivi's cockcages? I've looked all over and can't find a link.

She said that she's working on an SE version herself. Any conversions not by her she will flag as unauthorized.

1 minute ago, tasairis said:

Removed because of permissions.

Thank you, that’s a shame, it was working great for me in my last game, almost 100 hours and no gamebreaking bugs or corruption.

Could someone DM it to me?