SE Compatibility Tracking (Jul 1)

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Caution- according to the Posts tab of the thread, it may still be a WIP. I have found one folder-name error in the FOMOD structure and there may be others.

Have you installed it? Is it working OK for you?

Yes I agree it still has a few issues but most of the mod is finish.  I have installed it before it released on nexus, it had some issues but it mostly fixed on the nexus page.  I only tested the half of the body presets I use. Some of it worked fine, I followed part of kokan's tutorial which is for UUNP but I imply that tutorial for BHUNP building bodies from uunp presets. 

Unfortunately I can't test any further because I'm in the process of getting a new monitor and I'm just using my existing monitor without testing mods till I get a new monitor.

I can confirm that "Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework' 0.99 (Pre-Final)" Works just fine as-is, and also converts and functions perfectly with if you convert it to ESP with Wryebash, then convert to Form 44 in CK, then reconvert back to ESM with Wrye. I contacted Versh about upload perms but haven't heard back, so just trucked along with my personal conversion. I'd suggest marking it as Convertible. I'll go ahead and post my conversion here if it's ok. If not, feel free to delete it.

On 12/26/2019 at 4:07 AM, Vyxenne said:

Caution- according to the Posts tab of the thread, it may still be a WIP. I have found one folder-name error in the FOMOD structure and there may be others.

Have you installed it? Is it working OK for you?

It does work for me but i don't know if i gonna use it though, getting clothing/armor for this body is a pain in the ass. Everyone is set on CBBE in SSE. 

SkyrimSE 2019-12-28 19-39-02.png

On 12/23/2019 at 12:17 AM, tasairis said:

Hi Tasairis, you've linked the oldrim version of SOS Pubic hair.  There's an updated SE version of the Pubic hair for females and it provides color matching on npc's automatically since version 2.

7 hours ago, r0bby666 said:

It does work for me but i don't know if i gonna use it though, getting clothing/armor for this body is a pain in the ass. Everyone is set on CBBE in SSE. 

SkyrimSE 2019-12-28 19-39-02.png

Not everyone is "set on CBBE." And according to the hype for this body, it can be easily built to any UUNP preset. Also, there are literally thousands of apparel items for UUNP available for SSE.

PS: When you get a chance, would you mind looking up that hairdo and letting me know what it is? I have hundreds of RM Hairstyles plus dozens of wigs, but styles with bangs are few and far between. Thanks.

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Not everyone is "set on CBBE." And according to the hype for this body, it can be easily built to any UUNP preset. Also, there are literally thousands of apparel items for UUNP available for SSE.

PS: When you get a chance, would you mind looking up that hairdo and letting me know what it is? I have hundreds of RM Hairstyles plus dozens of wigs, but styles with bangs are few and far between. Thanks.

Is there any Race Menu working HDT/SMP hair that is not a wig? I have one but it ctd's every time I select it in Race Menu.

11 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Is there any Race Menu working HDT/SMP hair that is not a wig? I have one but it ctd's every time I select it in Race Menu.

In SSE, which must use Bullet Physics (SMP) instead of Havok Physics (HDT-PE like Oldrim used) the only option for hair physics is via an equippable wig. That would be why you do not find even ONE physics hairstyle offered for SSE by any modder anywhere.

Of course, you are free to continue tilting against that windmill, Don Quixote, there are hundreds of HDT hairstyles in Oldrim, just waiting for you to try them in SSE.

*giggle* *snort* :classic_biggrin:

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

In SSE, which must use Bullet Physics (SMP) instead of Havok Physics (HDT-PE like Oldrim used) the only option for hair physics is via an equippable wig. That would be why you do not find even ONE physics hairstyle offered for SSE by any modder anywhere.

Of course, you are free to continue tilting against that windmill, Don Quixote, there are hundreds of HDT hairstyles in Oldrim, just waiting for you to try them in SSE.

*giggle* *snort* :classic_biggrin:

I just started SSE so have never seen any explanation. Do you know where this is explained in a simple Don Quixote language? SSE is starting to catch LE modwise but animation count for extras such as sex mods seems to be lower. Maybe I am wrong but FNIS reports a larger animation count for a similar amount of mods in SSE.

10 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

I just started SSE so have never seen any explanation. Do you know where this is explained in a simple Don Quixote language? SSE is starting to catch LE modwise but animation count for extras such as sex mods seems to be lower. Maybe I am wrong but FNIS reports a larger animation count for a similar amount of mods in SSE.

Have you tried this fix?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146

19 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Yes and SSE is running better than LE in some ways less than others. I can merge more files in SSE and add more environmental and ENB enhancements than LE. I was just commenting on the animation count for the same mods being higher. Does the conversion process create a higher animation count for mods?

On 12/29/2019 at 3:02 AM, Vyxenne said:

Can you link me one UUNP outfit with Bodyslides for SSE that i can build in Bodyslide right of the bat? I have a hard time finding those "thousands of apparel items for UUNP available for SSE".  ?

That hair i am using in this screenshot is called Gravitation its from KS Hairdos. 

20 hours ago, r0bby666 said:

Can you link me one UUNP outfit with Bodyslides for SSE that i can build in Bodyslide right of the bat? I have a hard time finding those "thousands of apparel items for UUNP available for SSE".  ?

Thanks for the tip on the hair!

Also, I didn't say "thousands of UUNP items with Bodyslides," you injected that into my quasi-quote. I just make my own conversion sets when they are not readily available. That said, there are many of the UUNP outfit mods that either have their own Bodyslides included or link to 3rd-party Bodyslides.

49303175847_6e611efe55_o.png

On 12/30/2019 at 9:19 AM, r0bby666 said:

That hair i am using in this screenshot is called Gravitation its from KS Hairdos. 

You do realise that if you are using UUNP you can use every single UUNP bodyslide generated for oldrim right? You just need to run the oldrim armor nif's in the caliente tools shapedata directory through nif optimizer?

The reason you're not seeing many UUNP BS files posted in SSE on the nexus is because of permissions.

How to convert textures to SSE?

I read somewhere you just need to open the texture in Gimp, without the mipmaps, then save again.

But this is not working here. I tried to insert a LE texture and this is what I'm getting:

742386263_SkyrimSE2020-01-0210-49-34.jpg.c227fdc9d096ba771e99b26a57fcf328.jpg

738407450_SkyrimSE2020-01-0210-52-51.jpg.cb4a4c3686aa85b70d35d7d07e14a445.jpg

This glare is around everywhere I put the sand on.

Here is the mod I tried to convert: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19066

There are only textures there, no meshes, no esps. In theory, it should work.

I also tried to load it without the normals, and got the same result.

Spoiler
42 minutes ago, Wolfstorm321 said:

How to convert textures to SSE?

I read somewhere you just need to open the texture in Gimp, without the mipmaps, then save again.

But this is not working here. I tried to insert a LE texture and this is what I'm getting:

742386263_SkyrimSE2020-01-0210-49-34.jpg.c227fdc9d096ba771e99b26a57fcf328.jpg

738407450_SkyrimSE2020-01-0210-52-51.jpg.cb4a4c3686aa85b70d35d7d07e14a445.jpg

This glare is around everywhere I put the sand on.

Here is the mod I tried to convert: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19066

There are only textures there, no meshes, no esps. In theory, it should work.

I also tried to load it without the normals, and got the same result.

Use Cathedral Assets Optimizer

Is anybody successfully able to port this mod to sse, i have tried re saving with creation kit, recompiling scripts after minor editing [for soul gem oven beta 5]  but it doesn't show up in alternate start options.