SE Compatibility Tracking (Jun 24)

45 minutes ago, Kakasholin said:

Yeah. His mods are used by several other mods so it is disappointing that he is choosing to take them down and not pass them over to another user. I used to make mods for Sims 3, and if I ever got to the point where I couldn't keep up with them, I would have chosen a caretaker to pass the torch too.

What's the point of a caretaker? If an user abandon or even deletes their account all its content will be kept in the website. If permissions allow for re-uploads and updates/fixes others are free to do so. If an user takes the extra measure of deleting their content, hosting said content under a different account would be the definition of going against the wishes of the author. In the particular case of the user you mention, that author has a clear statement.

I don't want them re-uploaded (though that request is and has been ignored)

I won't give permission for anyone to modify or update it - it is dead and I prefer it to stay that way

31 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

What's the point of a caretaker? If an user abandon or even deletes their account all its content will be kept in the website. If permissions allow for re-uploads and updates/fixes others are free to do so. If an user takes the extra measure of deleting their content, hosting said content under a different account would be the definition of going against the wishes of the author. In the particular case of the user you mention, that author has a clear statement.

The idea is to borrow what Nexus has.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5792517-the-care-taker/

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/6f7ciq/the_care_taker/

It's not automatic. A mod author who doesn't want to continue modding can transfer their files to the caretaker, while an author who ragequits and actually wants to take down their stuff can still do so. If an author gets hit by a bus or drops off the edge of the earth, their mods don't transfer because they didn't give permission.

21 minutes ago, tasairis said:

It's not automatic. A mod author who doesn't want to continue modding can transfer their files to the caretaker, while an author who ragequits and actually wants to take down their stuff can still do so. If an author gets hit by a bus or drops off the edge of the earth, their mods don't transfer because they didn't give permission.

The idea is cool, still requires the author to explicitly say you want such feature (which sounds a lot like giving open permissions under x circumstances). So it won't cover cases like the mentioned by the user I originally quoted.

24 minutes ago, tasairis said:

The idea is to borrow what Nexus has.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5792517-the-care-taker/

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/6f7ciq/the_care_taker/

This exactly. 

6 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

The idea is cool, still requires the author to explicitly say you want such feature (which sounds a lot like giving open permissions under x circumstances). So it won't cover cases like the mentioned by the user I originally quoted.

Correct, though the original subject was removing his mods from the conversion list since they have been pulled and not trying to resurrect them. 

those files have been pulled since before i joined LL back in May, i've not seen those files on the conversion list (at least i've not seen  captured dreams there at all in that time). and right now it's obvious these are very personal projects which they don't wish to have anyone touch them, for various reasons (all of which are fully understandable). the sense of frustration due to their health and not being able to take on the rebuilding of these projects is clearly obvious. nothing to do but mourn the mods and respect the author's wishes imo

On 8/8/2020 at 1:43 PM, AreaGamer said:

On the first page is "Monoman's Mod Tweaks - Bathing In Skyrim, Rape Tattoos, Sexlab - Cum Overlays, everything else" as covered. And the link brings you to the LE page of "Monoman's Mod Tweaks". The mod creator himself has stated that his mods are not SE compatible.

I asked the mod creator Monoman and his answer was that he doesn't know if they are compatible or not because he doesn't know much about SE.

Are the LE versions of these mods SE compatible or not?

Seems no one cares,  i would at least like to know if anyone had gotten cum overlays to work. I can figure out conversion or have someone.

1 minute ago, General Neondaze said:

I use cum overlays with SE and I haven't noticed any issues apart from load order. Load low in the load order and after slavetats (if loaded) .

I tried it and it messed with non-sexlab magic effects so I ended up removing it. That said it could just be my setup...

20 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

I use cum overlays with SE and I haven't noticed any issues apart from load order. Load low in the load order and after slavetats (if loaded) .

Thx, this is the first ive herd. I honestly didnt know if anyone had it working. Mind sharing what textures you have tried with? Or worked well?

19 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Is there a list of issues with SKSE .19??

I have issues with Additem Menu (mouse not working), 

MFG fix (gags not working)

Several mods have mouse issues. Maria Eden being one. Add Item another. There were several more but I dont recall specifically.

Strange thing, I have no issues with additem/mouse using .19

Mfg fix, I use oparco instead, those 2 don't like each other that much.

I also use the latest racecompatibilty patch and found no problems with gags, mouth open etc.

Everything seem to work as before with .17

30 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Several mods have mouse issues. Maria Eden being one. Add Item another. There were several more but I dont recall specifically.

From my experience, I've always had mouse issues with Add Item Menu. They only seemed to happen when creating a new character though, never in the middle of a game. Opening the menu was the first thing I did everytime to check if I could keep that save or restart a new one.

Cursed loot's D.A.M.N. lootbags also suffer from this, some of them become unclickable.

22 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

i've read / heard other related UI type of tools also misbehaving, like UI extentions or modofication mods of any type, and racemenu related mods as well. but unsure from what i've seen / read if it's a combination of versions from MO2 and SKSE, or other mods as well. all i know is i'm sticking to .17 for now until i hear it's all stable again.

On 8/21/2020 at 10:02 AM, Pfiffy said:

If nothing else, try redownloading .19 - pretty sure there was a stealth update in there shortly after it was released. I don't see an issue with the wheel menu after redownloading .19.

1 hour ago, DremoraDream said:

Can someone explain the state of Prison Overhaul Patched for me?

What's the deal with this mod? I saw an SSE conversion, but it's taken down? Or the page doesn't exist...
I also keep seeing people from it's thread saying it's safe to install as is, but I can't find consistent information

Long story, run it through CaO for Meshes and Textures and have at it.