SE Compatibility Tracking (Jun 24)

15 hours ago, prometheusx said:

I have problems with the newest skse and uiextensions.

With the new skse you can't use the mouse anymore to control the wheel. 

You have to use the keyboard.

UIextensions isn't an skse plugin but does rely on skse functions. If any of the functions it relies on have been removed in 2.0.18 I'll eat my boots.

I suspect your issue lies elsewhere.

Edit: I stand corrected and am experiencing the same issue! Damn my boots don't look very tasty :O

On 4/27/2020 at 4:24 AM, zarantha said:

SLIF SE by itself works. The patches are a different story - none of the SLIF patches have officially been converted to SE. Some need nioverride edits so they recognize and use skee. But overall, SLIF is working for me mostly. MME should be automatically integrating using morphs (not nio) but is not for me. There was something on the MME thread, but I haven't checked lately.

3BA needs a morphs patch. See this post for the patch and how to use it.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133779-cbbe-3bbb-advanced/?do=findComment&comment=2820451

SGO4 patches for MME:

MME_SGO.pex 946 B · 117 downloads

MME_RND.pex 10.41 kB · 87 downloads

If you want something different, let me know the patch and mod names and I can check if it needs updated.

Thanks for this!

But could you explain how they function? Does the MME_SGO script move all of the SGO morphing (pregnancy + milk) over to MME? So if I have FillHerUp installed (newest version with Bodymorph support) will it work together with the 3BA body as long as SLIF registers MME as well as FillHerUp?

Also there is this MME patch that gives a MCM menu to configure MME morphs:

I guess they won't be working together as the MME_SGO patch would probably require the "normal" 3BA patch for SLIF? The CBBE_SE_Tullius Version I mean.

Or would it work as it goes like this:

MME registers with the Config Menu made by wm46 -> SGO scales get sent to MME -> MME integrates SGO Morphs into it's own morphs -> Config Menu filters morphs (no belly morph if no belly slider was enabled in Config Menu) -> Config Menu sents it's own morphs to SLIF -> SLIF actually scales the player according to it's own settings (+ FillHerUp values).

I'm a bit confused on what to actually do right now, so I hope you could provide a bit more insight.

9 hours ago, Silvain said:

Thanks for this!

But could you explain how they function?

I think all mme_sgo.pex does is allow MME to recognize SGO pregnancy. The milk functions are still separate - you could be full on MME but only half on SGO. So it doesn't sync them up. But if you get pregnant with a gem, MME will know you're pregnant and you can start producing milk.  I don't have the source for the mme_rnd.pex, but I assume it's simply for MME to recognize the SGO milk bottles for rnd/ineed.

16 hours ago, Silvain said:

Thanks for this!

But could you explain how they function? Does the MME_SGO script move all of the SGO morphing (pregnancy + milk) over to MME? So if I have FillHerUp installed (newest version with Bodymorph support) will it work together with the 3BA body as long as SLIF registers MME as well as FillHerUp?

Also there is this MME patch that gives a MCM menu to configure MME morphs:

I guess they won't be working together as the MME_SGO patch would probably require the "normal" 3BA patch for SLIF? The CBBE_SE_Tullius Version I mean.

Or would it work as it goes like this:

MME registers with the Config Menu made by wm46 -> SGO scales get sent to MME -> MME integrates SGO Morphs into it's own morphs -> Config Menu filters morphs (no belly morph if no belly slider was enabled in Config Menu) -> Config Menu sents it's own morphs to SLIF -> SLIF actually scales the player according to it's own settings (+ FillHerUp values).

I'm a bit confused on what to actually do right now, so I hope you could provide a bit more insight.

not sure what SGO is, but i use Fertility Mode, and i did notice that my belly works "ok" but not my breasts as i also have MME + Forced Milk Maid installed. will these work as well, or do i need SLIF at all now with these "patches" ?

6 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

not sure what SGO is, but i use Fertility Mode, and i did notice that my belly works "ok" but not my breasts as i also have MME + Forced Milk Maid installed. will these work as well, or do i need SLIF at all now with these "patches" ?

SGO is soul gem oven - basically a way to produce more soul gems or improve soul gem quality through pregnancy. The LE SGO3 can be ported, but the author is also working on a beta of SGO4, which is built for SE and fixes some things the author considers broken when the LE mod is ported. YMMV if you port the LE version. I used it for a while and saw no issues, but I'll trust when the mod  author says something  is broken, so I'm on SGO4 now.

You can try without SLIF - if you don't see your breasts increasing the way you expect, or if they increase/decrease randomly, you'll probably need SLIF. I've got something like 9 mods that can affect belly and breast, so I do need it. It's been a staple for a while even if I don't understand all of the knobs you can tweak in it.

30 minutes ago, zarantha said:

SGO is soul gem oven - basically a way to produce more soul gems or improve soul gem quality through pregnancy. The LE SGO3 can be ported, but the author is also working on a beta of SGO4, which is built for SE and fixes some things the author considers broken when the LE mod is ported. YMMV if you port the LE version. I used it for a while and saw no issues, but I'll trust when the mod  author says something  is broken, so I'm on SGO4 now.

You can try without SLIF - if you don't see your breasts increasing the way you expect, or if they increase/decrease randomly, you'll probably need SLIF. I've got something like 9 mods that can affect belly and breast, so I do need it. It's been a staple for a while even if I don't understand all of the knobs you can tweak in it.

ok great, actually, i do the same thing with my pregnancy, so the SGO mod might be worth looking into, thanks. so damn hard trying to find all the right pieces to make your own puzzle perfect lol.

and still, so many things that are missing i find, that don't exist, or that are bits of bigger mods that you wished were all on their own lol. (man, i wish i knew people who had the time to script then i could list all the ideas i have and how i want them to work, but it is what it is. would take too long to learn CK and scripting, already started trying... overwhelmed already lol)

but the SGO sounds like a good piece to add to my set-up. thanks man.

On the first page is "Monoman's Mod Tweaks - Bathing In Skyrim, Rape Tattoos, Sexlab - Cum Overlays, everything else" as covered. And the link brings you to the LE page of "Monoman's Mod Tweaks". The mod creator himself has stated that his mods are not SE compatible.

I asked the mod creator Monoman and his answer was that he doesn't know if they are compatible or not because he doesn't know much about SE.

Are the LE versions of these mods SE compatible or not?

9 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Another SKSE64 update 2.0.19

getskseversion returns 2.0.18 version, but according to the changelog there are some fixes. I'd expect further updates in the next hours/day.

Thanks for the heads up, I suspected we might see some more updates in the near future.

Edit: looks like the dll file is unchanged from expired's update.

18 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

On the first page is "Monoman's Mod Tweaks - Bathing In Skyrim, Rape Tattoos, Sexlab - Cum Overlays, everything else" as covered. And the link brings you to the LE page of "Monoman's Mod Tweaks". The mod creator himself has stated that his mods are not SE compatible.

I asked the mod creator Monoman and his answer was that he doesn't know if they are compatible or not because he doesn't know much about SE.

The only thing that's not convertible by most users are DLLs. If the mod doesn't have a DLL, then run it through CAO to convert the meshes, optimize textures and convert animations.

If the mod has BSAs, then those need to be extracted. CAO will do that too. I wouldn't resave the esp until you check in game. If it works, just leave it. Most mods will work without resaving.

I wish LL had a preview feature like the nexus. I'm not downloading all those mods to check. :)

Maybe someone else who uses them can answer with more specifics.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

The only thing that's not convertible by most users are DLLs. If the mod doesn't have a DLL, then run it through CAO to convert the meshes, optimize textures and convert animations.

If the mod has BSAs, then those need to be extracted. CAO will do that too. I wouldn't resave the esp until you check in game. If it works, just leave it. Most mods will work without resaving.

I wish LL had a preview feature like the nexus. I'm not downloading all those mods to check. :)

Maybe someone else who uses them can answer with more specifics.

I think most of them are just esp replacers, and script edits, so can be used as-is as long as they are for the same SE version of the mod. 

3 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

I'm pretty sure I saw something that said those three were good. Don't remember what or where, though, and I don't think I downloaded the mod and checked out the files myself (though that is possible).

I'll switch the whole thing convertable and then explain how to evaluate the individual patches.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

I'm pretty sure I saw something that said those three were good. Don't remember what or where, though, and I don't think I downloaded the mod and checked out the files myself (though that is possible).

I'll switch the whole thing convertable and then explain how to evaluate the individual patches.

Oh hey, so Sexlab - Cum Overlays works on SE?

Someone has made something, and alternate mod, that's similar if I recall correctly... I know it's out of the bounds of discussion, but if Cum Overlays works, I'd want to know. Coming from LE, that mod worked really well. 

Here's the mod I'm referencing:  

On 8/8/2020 at 7:20 AM, zarantha said:

I think all mme_sgo.pex does is allow MME to recognize SGO pregnancy. The milk functions are still separate - you could be full on MME but only half on SGO. So it doesn't sync them up. But if you get pregnant with a gem, MME will know you're pregnant and you can start producing milk.  I don't have the source for the mme_rnd.pex, but I assume it's simply for MME to recognize the SGO milk bottles for rnd/ineed.

Alright, thank you for clarifying. I am a fan of SGO in general, but sadly it seems that SGO 4's scaling functions fight with SLIF and other mods in a weird way. First it does the somehow expected behaviour - first it scales the body to slif values and then to SGO's values creating jumps in scale. But then the weird thing happens. The body scales but not the amor/clothing causing weird clipping because breasts and belly got so big that they go through the belly and breast area of the clothes.

I'm use fertility mode right now to see if it has the same problems or if it is caused by something completely different.

14 hours ago, Silvain said:

Alright, thank you for clarifying. I am a fan of SGO in general, but sadly it seems that SGO 4's scaling functions fight with SLIF and other mods in a weird way. First it does the somehow expected behaviour - first it scales the body to slif values and then to SGO's values creating jumps in scale. But then the weird thing happens. The body scales but not the amor/clothing causing weird clipping because breasts and belly got so big that they go through the belly and breast area of the clothes.

I'm use fertility mode right now to see if it has the same problems or if it is caused by something completely different.

I use all three (SLIF, SGO4, and fertility mode) and haven't seen that. I haven't seen that since I disabled DD's body management options, but I don't know if that's a mod you're using.

Just saying it isn't SLIF and SGO4 directly.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

I use all three (SLIF, SGO4, and fertility mode) and haven't seen that. I haven't seen that since I disabled DD's body management options, but I don't know if that's a mod you're using.

Just saying it isn't SLIF and SGO4 directly.

Thanks for the tip... I'll try that since the problem appeared again (though not as bad as with SGO4 and SLIF).

Edit: The Devious Devices body management option were already off (default I believe). That wasn't the cause. 

I also turned off the scaling options of my converted version of Sexlab Survival - for some reasons those are a bit buggy in my setup. At some point SLS starts scaling the RND Belly (belly scaling according to your satiation level) scale to absurd values.

- fixed trampoline to be actually hooked up

- fixed incorrect scaling mode for custom menus

NOTE: SKSE64 2.0.19 was initially uploaded with the version number set to 2.0.18 - this has since been correctly. If Vortex/LOOT are reporting the wrong version, please redownload SKSE.

The latest SKSE update is properly detected as 2.0.19 in game, it also fixes the mouse issues in UI Extensions menus. I tested with several SKSE plugins and had no issues in game, SKSE log reports all the plugins loaded correctly.

Scratch that, I'll just stay in 2.0.17 for the time being.

5 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

The latest SKSE update is properly detected as 2.0.19 in game, it also fixes the mouse issues in UI Extensions menus. I tested with several SKSE plugins and had no issues in game, SKSE log reports all the plugins loaded correctly. Here is all the SKSE plugins I loaded

Reveal hidden contents

"PrivateProfileRedirector SE"
"SSE Engine Fixes"
"Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE"
"MFG Fix"
"3rd Person Walk Fix"
"Encounter Zones Unlocked SE"
"Fix Note icon for SkyUI"
"Stay At The System Page - Updated"
"Display Enemy Level"
"Equipment Durability System"
"Dynamic Equipment Manager"
"Mum's the Word"
"I'm Walkin' Here"
"Yes Im Sure"
"You Can Sleep SKSE Remake"
"Better Jumping SE"
"Difficulty Balance"
"Spell Perk Item Distributor"
"Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"More Informative Console"
"Skyrim Skill Uncapper"
"Player Rotation in ShowRaceMenu"
"Improved Camera"
"HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"
"CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions"
"ENB Helper SE"
"moreHUD Inventory Edition"
"Named Quicksaves - A Save Manager"
"Hide Those Futile Quests"
"RaceMenu"
"Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"Dynamic Animation Replacer"
"SexLab Framework SE"
"Devious Devices"
"Papyrus Extender SE"
"PapyrusUtil SE"
"JContainers SE"

I tried the latest version (2.0.19 dll time stamp: 8/8/2020 05:03) and ended up with a few issues. Primarily nioverride morphs would stop working after a few minutes game play. Whether this is an issue specific to racemenu I don't know but I ended up reverting my save and re-installing skse 2.0.17 and racemenu 0.4.12

7 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

I tried the latest version (2.0.19 dll time stamp: 8/8/2020 05:03) and ended up with a few issues. Primarily nioverride morphs would stop working after a few minutes game play. Whether this is an issue specific to racemenu I don't know but I ended up reverting my save and re-installing skse 2.0.17 and racemenu 0.4.12

Fuck me, I didn't test things long enough to see this. I guess I'll also stick to 2.0.17 for the time being.

5 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Fuck me, I didn't test things long enough to see this. I guess I'll also stick to 2.0.17 for the time being.

I ended up having to delete all saves post upgrading from 2.0.17 as they all seem to reproduce this behaviour :(