SE Compatibility Tracking (Jun 24)

38 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

Do i replace my version of the sexlab esm with that or is it a new or old version of sexlab

Click the green"code" button and choose download as zip then install it with your mod manager (this will install the whole mod). You might want to keep your current version of SexlabFramework as a backup or disabled in case something goes wrong.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Click the green"code" button and choose download as zip then install it with your mod manager (this will install the whole mod). You might want to keep your current version of SexlabFramework as a backup or disabled in case something goes wrong.

Alright thank you traveler.

SKSE64 was updated to 2.0.18. Changelog here

• made PapyrusArgs.h not rely on MSVC extensions (thanks to matzibeater)
  • added trampoline interface for plugins to request a memory block for hooks within SKSE's 64kb * 2 block
  • - please use this space wisely, do not request more space than you need!
  • - skse.log will print how much space a plugin requested
  • added GetPluginInfo to SKSEInterface to query other plugin's info by name
  • co-saves with the same name will now be deleted before written
  • fixed serialization bug when resolving handles
  • added Location.GetParent

5 minutes ago, Fredfish said:

MO2 says that Racemenus SKEE is incompatible, going back to SKSE 2_00_17 fixes it.

Normally it's ฿€₮£€$₫л and their Credit Card Club that breaks things with updates, it almost makes a nice change to have something else break things :D

Using MO2 version 2.3.1 (latest) here and no such warning :O

No problems with showracemenu either and morphs etc work fine.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Using MO2 version 2.3.1 (latest) here and no such warning :O

No problems with showracemenu either and morphs etc work fine.

The failed plugins are:

• skee version 1 (skee64.dll, RaceMenu) disabled, fatal error occurred while loading plugin.

About the Racemenu and new SKSE version problems. Somebody mentioned elsewhere that the problem occurs with Racemenu V0.4.12 and V0.4.11 works fine. I haven't tested this myself and might be that I just stay with the older SKSE till problems are fixed.

2 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

About the Racemenu and new SKSE version problems. Somebody mentioned elsewhere that the problem occurs with Racemenu V0.4.12 and V0.4.11 works fine. I haven't tested this myself and might be that I just stay with the older SKSE till problems are fixed.

skse 2.0.18 and racemenu 0.4.12 here, both working fine along with all other skse plugins. I did update MO2 to 2,3,1 though, as the version I had before was complaining about a plugin not being compatible.

16 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

skse 2.0.18 and racemenu 0.4.12 here, both working fine along with all other skse plugins. I did update MO2 to 2,3,1 though, as the version I had before was complaining about a plugin not being compatible.

Just talked to expired, re-download your SKSE 2018, he changed it after 12 hours with out version change. Download his latest Racemenu. Should be good.

9 hours ago, tasairis said:

Looks like RaceMenu isn't happy with the new SKSE. Probably worth holding off on upgrading for a bit.

Just talked to expired, re-download your SKSE 2018, he changed it after 12 hours with out version change. Download his latest Racemenu. Should be good.

9 hours ago, tasairis said:

Looks like RaceMenu isn't happy with the new SKSE. Probably worth holding off on upgrading for a bit.

So Expired is saying that the SKSE release was a mistake and a new one was uploaded with the same version.  I've confirmed that is the case by comparing checksums of the downloads.  Expired also released an update for Racemenu, 0.4.13, for the newer SKSE 2.0.18, but I just get an Abort error about unsupported SKSE version and the game CTDs.  0.4.12 + the 1st 2.0.18 works, despite the error in game.  The current latest releases of RM and SKSE are broken together.  Stay on 2.0.17/0.4.12 until this all gets sorted (or use 0.4.12 with the 2.0.18 v64/65 error version).

Checksums:

SKSE 2.0.18 (newest - Broken with Racemenu either 0.4.12 or 0.4.13) - E8AA855E

SKSE 2.0.18 (reports v64/65 error mismatch, but apparently works in game with Racemenu 0.4.12 ) - 493D05CA

24 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

So Expired is saying that the SKSE release was a mistake and a new one was uploaded with the same version.  I've confirmed that is the case by comparing checksums of the downloads.  Expired also released an update for Racemenu, 0.4.13, for the newer SKSE 2.0.18, but I just get an Abort error about unsupported SKSE version and the game CTDs.  0.4.12 + the 1st 2.0.18 works, despite the error in game.  The current latest releases of RM and SKSE are broken together.  Stay on 2.0.17/0.4.12 until this all gets sorted (or use 0.4.12 with the 2.0.18 v64/65 error version).

Checksums:

SKSE 2.0.18 (newest - Broken with Racemenu either 0.4.12 or 0.4.13) - E8AA855E

SKSE 2.0.18 (reports v64/65 error mismatch, but apparently works in game with Racemenu 0.4.12 ) - 493D05CA

Very odd, I've had no problems with either version of the skse 2.0.18 dll (tried both) and racemenu 0.4.12 or 0.4.13

I wonder if it might be an incompatibility with another skse plugin that I'm not using?

Here are my active mods with skse plugins:

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0036","+","Fuz Ro D'oh"
"0039","+","JContainers SE"
"0044","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0045","+","SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA8"
"0088","+","FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES"
"0096","+","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"0106","+","MfgFix"
"0108","+","More Informative Console"
"0115","+","Skyrim Skill Uncapper"
"0118","+","Smart Harvest SE"
"0119","+","RaceMenu Special Edition"
"0142","+","Stay At The System Page - Updated"
"0183","+","PrivateProfileRedirector SE"
"0187","+","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"0188","+","Fix Note icon for SkyUI (SKSE64 plugin)"
"0205","+","Go to bed"
"0208","+","ENB Helper SE"
"0211","+","Enchantment Reload Fix SE"
"0238","+","Simply Knock SE"
"0239","+","(SKSE64) Havok Fix"
"0240","+","powerofthree's Papyrus Extender for SSE"
"0252","+","Armor Rating Rescaled SKSE Remake"
"0279","+","Fast Travel When Indoors"
"0292","+","Remember Lockpick Angle - Updated"
"0311","+","I'm Walkin' Here"
"0316","+","Improvement Names Customized SSE"
"0317","+","Mum's the Word"
"0322","+","Yes Im Sure"
"0323","+","Dynamic Equipment Manager SKSE Updated"
"0325","+","Floating Healthbars"
"0340","+","SrtCrashFix SSE"
"0362","+","ConsoleUtilSSE"
"0372","+","Dynamic Animation Replacer"
"0394","+","Skyrim Save System Overhaul"

HDT SMP is there too but directly in the data folder

3 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Very odd, I've had no problems with either version of the skse 2.0.18 dll (tried both) and racemenu 0.4.12 or 0.4.13

I wonder if it might be an incompatibility with another skse plugin that I'm not using?

Here are my active mods with skse plugins:

Reveal hidden contents

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Status,#Mod_Name
"0036","+","Fuz Ro D'oh"
"0039","+","JContainers SE"
"0044","+","Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"0045","+","SexLabFrameworkSE v163 BETA8"
"0088","+","FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES"
"0096","+","AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer"
"0106","+","MfgFix"
"0108","+","More Informative Console"
"0115","+","Skyrim Skill Uncapper"
"0118","+","Smart Harvest SE"
"0119","+","RaceMenu Special Edition"
"0142","+","Stay At The System Page - Updated"
"0183","+","PrivateProfileRedirector SE"
"0187","+","SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)"
"0188","+","Fix Note icon for SkyUI (SKSE64 plugin)"
"0205","+","Go to bed"
"0208","+","ENB Helper SE"
"0211","+","Enchantment Reload Fix SE"
"0238","+","Simply Knock SE"
"0239","+","(SKSE64) Havok Fix"
"0240","+","powerofthree's Papyrus Extender for SSE"
"0252","+","Armor Rating Rescaled SKSE Remake"
"0279","+","Fast Travel When Indoors"
"0292","+","Remember Lockpick Angle - Updated"
"0311","+","I'm Walkin' Here"
"0316","+","Improvement Names Customized SSE"
"0317","+","Mum's the Word"
"0322","+","Yes Im Sure"
"0323","+","Dynamic Equipment Manager SKSE Updated"
"0325","+","Floating Healthbars"
"0340","+","SrtCrashFix SSE"
"0362","+","ConsoleUtilSSE"
"0372","+","Dynamic Animation Replacer"
"0394","+","Skyrim Save System Overhaul"

yeah, definitely another mod, not Racemenu.  I removed it completely and still have the Abort error.  I think it is Armor Rating Redux, or that one ALSO doesn't like the new SKSE version...<sigh>.  I'm going to stick with 2.0.17 for now.

I tested things last night. I didn't had issues with MO2 (2.3.1), SKSE (2.0.18) and Racemenu (0.4.12). It worked fine in game and MO didn't report anything about it.

I'm updating some texture mods now, when I'm done I'll test again with RM 0.4.13 and re-download SKSE in case I had the old file that was uploaded by mistake (that's how it is, right? I'm not sure I understood that part).

Edit: MO 2.3.1 / SKSE64 2.0.18 / Racemenu 0.4.13

Everything works fine in game. Only thing to note is the skeevr.dll is reported as incompatible by MO. That dll is for Skyrim VR, not for SE. So deleting or hiding that dll in MO removes the warning (keeping the dll there doesn't seem to cause CTDs, but the warning won't go away until its removed).