SE Compatibility Tracking (Jun 24)

6 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

I found that it does not apply the texture for head and hands. Also, it only recognize 1 texture in MCM menu, I guess it the one for the body. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

Perhaps you should ask in the appropriate mod thread about this? You would be Less likely to be ignored too...

On 4/26/2020 at 10:24 PM, zarantha said:

SLIF SE by itself works. The patches are a different story - none of the SLIF patches have officially been converted to SE. Some need nioverride edits so they recognize and use skee. But overall, SLIF is working for me mostly. MME should be automatically integrating using morphs (not nio) but is not for me. There was something on the MME thread, but I haven't checked lately.

3BA needs a morphs patch. See this post for the patch and how to use it.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133779-cbbe-3bbb-advanced/?do=findComment&comment=2820451

These are the SLIF patches I've updated for myself.  I think the SGO3 one also includes a fix for the skeleton / birthing gems. Don't recall anymore what the exact problem was, just that the camera references needed fixed. But it's been a while since I used SGO3 for myself.

SexLab Stories Devious:  slsddi_playerref.pex

SexLab Parasites:  slp_fcts_parasites.pex

Soulgem Oven 3:  dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

SexLab Hormones:  slh_fctbodyshape.pex

Fill her up, DD(i) and DCL need no change to the SLIF patches

Egg Factory - Use the latest version and don't use the patch from SLIF. Egg Factory 3.5 now includes SLIF integration without a need for the patch.

There is no patch for Soul Gem Oven 4 (beta for SE). But, there are patches to integrate SGO4 with MME, so if MME gets working I suspect nothing further may be needed if you have both.

SGO4 patches for MME:

MME_SGO.pex 946 B · 102 downloads

MME_RND.pex 10.41 kB · 72 downloads

If you want something different, let me know the patch and mod names and I can check if it needs updated.

I know I'm super late to the party. But I can't seem to get this to work. How am I supposed to get sexlab parasites to work with SLIF? I use 3BBB and I've downloaded the LE patch installer of legacy SLIF and then overwritten the patch with the single script file that you've provided. I also downloaded the 3BA morphs patch and don't really get what it's supposed to do for me. Can ANYONE help explain things? Maybe a step by step? I could've missed something.

1 hour ago, DrHuge said:

Why is this happening when i equip KS Hairdos   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300

My dude, no ill will here but: this isn't your personal support thread for everything. I've seen you post occasionally about issues with specific mods that have little to do with this thread. You would have a way better chance to get the proper help if you ask in the same mod page where it's uploaded.

But about your question: in recent updates people have been having that issue and it's supposedly fixed for some hairstyles/bodies. Perhaps you need to use BS to generate the meshes again.

Ok i get your drift an thx for the help,But may i add this plz.

I have been getting tons of help from this one thread for years,you guys have aways come thru on some of my most crazy questions,you guys have taught me how to mod skyrim SE an im proudly glad to say my Skyrim SE is 96% perfect an bug free with https://gyazo.com/d9d010dec7bd3960bf05fcaad7d059fd 279 mods an a hell of a load of scripts that bow to me.

All my knowledge came from this thread.So when you tell me that this thread is not the ''this isn't your personal support thread for everything'' i just have a hard time swollowing that notion.But ill respect your comment an take my question to the source for now on.

19 hours ago, 2Foldri said:

I know I'm super late to the party. But I can't seem to get this to work. How am I supposed to get sexlab parasites to work with SLIF? I use 3BBB and I've downloaded the LE patch installer of legacy SLIF and then overwritten the patch with the single script file that you've provided. I also downloaded the 3BA morphs patch and don't really get what it's supposed to do for me. Can ANYONE help explain things? Maybe a step by step? I could've missed something.

The 3BA morphs patch is a setting in the SLIF MCM. You select the new morphs there - it's called 003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER.JSON

image.thumb.png.0ed325a02735d488f6bc184cb5d97a7d.png

On the bodymorphs tab, change all values to 0 for the breasts, belly, and butt bodymorphs on the nioverride category. Then change the category to percentages and change all the percentages for breast, belly and butt to 100%.

Getting parasites to work should just be matter of patience. You need an event from parasites to trigger before the mod will register with SLIF.

However, I didn't see that trigger on a quick test when the tentacle armor increased breasts. All I did was update the nio checks to also check the skee version for racemenu se. It does look like the slif script is older than the parasite script, so that could be part of the problem. This might be better asked in the parasite thread, or deepbluefrog's se conversion thread, or even in the le slif thread.

34 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The 3BA morphs patch is a setting in the SLIF MCM. You select the new morphs there - it's called 003_CBBE_SE_TULLIUSVER.JSON

image.thumb.png.0ed325a02735d488f6bc184cb5d97a7d.png

On the bodymorphs tab, change all values to 0 for the breasts, belly, and butt bodymorphs on the nioverride category. Then change the category to percentages and change all the percentages for breast, belly and butt to 100%.

Getting parasites to work should just be matter of patience. You need an event from parasites to trigger before the mod will register with SLIF.

However, I didn't see that trigger on a quick test when the tentacle armor increased breasts. All I did was update the nio checks to also check the skee version for racemenu se. It does look like the slif script is older than the parasite script, so that could be part of the problem. This might be better asked in the parasite thread, or deepbluefrog's se conversion thread, or even in the le slif thread.

The same situation you mentioned, where it didn't trigger with tentacle armor also happened to me when I quick tested. I don't really know where to begin in asking about SLIF patches and script edits. I might get around to it, one day, when I'm not sick of troubleshooting.

Is it just a problem with the tentacle armor? Or the patched script entirely? While I'm at it I'd also like to mention that modifying the sliders (past 100%) in SLIF doesn't do anything for me. Any ideas?

10 minutes ago, 2Foldri said:

The same situation you mentioned, where it didn't trigger with tentacle armor also happened to me when I quick tested. I don't really know where to begin in asking about SLIF patches and script edits. I might get around to it, one day, when I'm not sick of troubleshooting.

Is it just a problem with the tentacle armor? Or the patched script entirely? While I'm at it I'd also like to mention that modifying the sliders (past 100%) in SLIF doesn't do anything for me. Any ideas?

I tend to go lower rather than higher, so no idea.

I thought that parasites was working, but i don't have that save game any more. It could just be the tentacles, but that was the first to trigger. spider eggs and the chaurus worm didn't trigger anything on that test, but have triggered for me in the past. i don't remember checking that parasites registered. i do also have hormones, which is registered and ties into the parasites mod, so that might play into things.

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

I tend to go lower rather than higher, so no idea.

I thought that parasites was working, but i don't have that save game any more. It could just be the tentacles, but that was the first to trigger. spider eggs and the chaurus worm didn't trigger anything on that test, but have triggered for me in the past. i don't remember checking that parasites registered. i do also have hormones, which is registered and ties into the parasites mod, so that might play into things.

@zarantha I have a question about the 'Modus', do you prefer 'Default Modus' or 'Morph Modus'?  What is the difference?

20 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

sorry i am not sure where to ask but i saw ones a mod what should be able to avoid steam to update when there is a new patch for skyrim se. Does someone know this ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32698/

Look for this section: First Step: How to block update

The rest of the article applies to if you ended up with an update before the new skse is released.

2 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

sorry i am not sure where to ask but i saw ones a mod what should be able to avoid steam to update when there is a new patch for skyrim se. Does someone know this ?

I use the Autobackup, so if Steam updates, I can just replace the updated exe with the backed up esp.

10 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

Go to steam and put the game to "update only on launch" and only open the game from SKSE exe. 

On 7/23/2020 at 2:13 AM, 2Foldri said:

I just updated Parasites to the version released today. When checking to see what was updated in the scripts, I see that the new parasites script includes slif already, and is much larger than the slif patch. I'd recommend not using the parasites patch from the slif patches, it's definitely out of date and i don't think it's required any more. I haven't tested yet, but since outdated scripts can cause weird problems, getting rid of the slif provided script can only help.

July 25 2020 - parasites script updated for SE

slp_fcts_parasites.pex

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

I just updated Parasites to the version released today. When checking to see what was updated in the scripts, I see that the new parasites script includes slif already, and is much larger than the slif patch. I'd recommend not using the parasites patch from the slif patches, it's definitely out of date and i don't think it's required any more. I haven't tested yet, but since outdated scripts can cause weird problems, getting rid of the slif provided script can only help.

July 25 2020 - parasites script updated for SE

slp_fcts_parasites.pex 54.35 kB · 0 downloads

So, I don't install the LE SLIF patch for Parasites, and just overwrite the SE Conversion's script with this new file?

44 minutes ago, 2Foldri said:

So, I don't install the LE SLIF patch for Parasites, and just overwrite the SE Conversion's script with this new file?

Yes, don't install the LE SLIF patch for parasites.

If you've converted the new parasites version released today, use the script i attached

If you're using the se conversion from march, don't use the script i attached, stick with what it has

Fuck it, i don't want to go back and forth.

I put my conversion here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=3082092

It includes the script fixed i attached earlier.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Eventually. Maybe even this year.

Well then keep a backup of the executable, set Steam to only update Skyrim when you launch the game, and stay offline.  Because the last time I checked SOS won't be getting any updates, since the person who was updating it stopped.  Who knows how many other mod authors are tired of updating there mods.

3 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Well then keep a backup of the executable, set Steam to only update Skyrim when you launch the game, and stay offline.  Because the last time I checked SOS won't be getting any updates, since the person who was updating it stopped.  Who knows how many other mod authors are tired of updating there mods.

If the DLL source exists publicly, somebody else can take up the torch when that happens.