SE Compatibility Tracking (Jun 24)

35 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

CWO is quite literally one of the buggiest mods Skyrim has ever seen, it's even worse than Open Cities on the list of "Compatibility nightmares" where you basically have to build your entire mod list specifically around it and still end up with an 85% chance to CTD 

The person who posted it says they are cleaning up the errors but I imagine it would still cause a lot of compatibility problems.  Maybe it becomes stable if you build your mod list around it.  Probably not if you just throw it in to a large mod list.

3 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

CWO is quite literally one of the buggiest mods Skyrim has ever seen, it's even worse than Open Cities on the list of "Compatibility nightmares" where you basically have to build your entire mod list specifically around it and still end up with an 85% chance to CTD 

2 hours ago, axz2 said:

The person who posted it says they are cleaning up the errors but I imagine it would still cause a lot of compatibility problems.  Maybe it becomes stable if you build your mod list around it.  Probably not if you just throw it in to a large mod list.

Yes it's buggy, and it does crash, but I ran it in LE for several years with a 250 mod list successfully.

2 hours ago, Unknown DragonX said:

Question is there patch for love slaves and paradise hall?

Love Slaves is a conversion of Sexlab Sex Slaves for Flower Girls.  Probably a better idea to use the Sexlab mod it is based on for use with PAHE (which also uses Sexlab, not Flower Girls):

12 hours ago, Guineaux said:

Я ищу, но создание комплекта вылетает при попытке сохранить. конверсия слишком сложная, но это замечательный мод! Мне придется ждать кого-то лучше меня, чтобы сделать это! :)

что за мод?

16 hours ago, Guineaux said:

I'm looking for, but creation kit crash when I try to save. the conversion is too complicated, but it is a wonderful mod! I'll have to wait for someone better than me to do it! : )

Do you have CreationKit Fixes?

On 5/1/2020 at 6:48 AM, zarantha said:

SUM works as is, no conversion needed, but the pop up warning about the sexlab version gets old fast.

The SE conversion had a fix for that, but I don't know if it's around after the conversion was pulled down. But I've edited the script for myself, so try dropping this in (dammit, another new version too)

SUM 1.44 - iSUmConfig.pex

SUM 4.46 - iSUmConfig.pex

Do you use PoP in Skyrim SE? I tried a conversion that I got here on SL but the MCM doesn't load its content.

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

Do you use PoP in Skyrim SE? I tried a conversion that I got here on SL but the MCM doesn't load its content.

Hello,

I have tested it for you in SSE. the POP MCM can be load its content (with SUM). If you are installing it for the first time, then you need wait for the POP to say Initialization completed (upper left corner of the screen). You can see the initialization process in the console. This process takes about ten seconds.

3 hours ago, tznvlw said:

Hello,

I have tested it for you in SSE. the POP MCM can be load its content (with SUM). If you are installing it for the first time, then you need wait for the POP to say Initialization completed (upper left corner of the screen). You can see the initialization process in the console. This process takes about ten seconds.

Okay, just tested the LE version and it works out of the box. It seems the modder who made the conversion I was using didn't know what he was doing.

Conclusion: Form 43 > converted.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

Okay, just tested the LE version and it works out of the box. It seems the modder who made the conversion I was using didn't know what he was doing.

Conclusion: Form 43 > converted.

I have tested the POP in Form44 , no problem?

Hey guys, i tried converting https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13555-project-vindictus-vol3/ armor mod to SE through cathedral's optimizer and all works ( the armor doesn't crash game and physics work amazing ) but when I build bodyslide for the armors, they don't work and don't replace the default bodyslides of the mod, any idea how to make this work? ( I have over 50 armor mods and all others work fine ^^ )

6 hours ago, lopez123456 said:

Hey guys, i tried converting https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13555-project-vindictus-vol3/ armor mod to SE through cathedral's optimizer and all works ( the armor doesn't crash game and physics work amazing ) but when I build bodyslide for the armors, they don't work and don't replace the default bodyslides of the mod, any idea how to make this work? ( I have over 50 armor mods and all others work fine ^^ )

CAO doesn't like to descend into the CalienteTools folder unless you select higher levels of optimization, which you don't want for other things.  Manually use NIF Optimizer on the Bodyslide files and then try them again.

On 7/11/2020 at 2:06 AM, tasairis said:

Partially? I use it and don't have any problems.

On 7/11/2020 at 2:06 AM, tasairis said:

Do you have CreationKit Fixes?

Yes, I installed sse fixes but when I open the archive in Ck y I try to save or edit it, crash!

Likewise, I have problems with the tramme y even when the archive is active I can not open map - crash!