SE Compatibility Tracking (Jun 24)

3 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

I would (and tried to), but i have no idea how to convert the HDT physics properly

The main issue with this would be the number of bones per shape, you'd need to separate some of the long dress main shape to a new shape because it has 117 bones. Also since it uses a load of diferent texture sets you'd have to edit the plugin so this new shape uses the right textureset for each armor addon.

The physics config should work fine as it is (it's setup for SMP) as long as you convert the meshes to SSE format and make sure none of the shapes have more than 80 bones by doing the above.

In short, it's not a trivial conversion but still simpler than converting an HDT PE outfit.

11 hours ago, Yinkle said:

The main issue with this would be the number of bones per shape, you'd need to separate some of the long dress main shape to a new shape because it has 117 bones. Also since it uses a load of diferent texture sets you'd have to edit the plugin so this new shape uses the right textureset for each armor addon.

The physics config should work fine as it is (it's setup for SMP) as long as you convert the meshes to SSE format and make sure none of the shapes have more than 80 bones by doing the above.

In short, it's not a trivial conversion but still simpler than converting an HDT PE outfit.

AHHH, Thank you so much!

I didn't think there would have to be a change in the bones. Thats all i had to do, Thank you

So i assume SSE has a lower maximum bone amount than LE then?

1 hour ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

So i assume SSE has a lower maximum bone amount than LE then?

In SSE it's a bones per shape limit of 80. In LE the limit is bones per partition but I don't remember how many. Don't forget to duplicate the main dress shape definition with the separated shape name in the xml file.

11 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

DB?   I'm guessing Devious B?  Not sure  what you mean, but it seams intriguing and I'm curious about that mod.  Please tell me what it is, so I can try it.  Thanks.

DataBase.  It's a text "database" for Apropos2

10 minutes ago, sfdrake said:

does apropos2 need converted or is that it?

It is a shortcut for config.pex and mentioned text database installation.

So you don't need to replace the apropos2 config.pex manually.

On installing the mentioned textdatabase manually, I faced some problems with the installer.

Then I made the installer myself and integrated the config.pex to have all together.

You need to import the database by pressing the json import in Apropos2 MCM..

40 minutes ago, Fredfish said:

SexLab Stories доступна на этой странице

в списке по ссылке переходил,не было для se

1 hour ago, Fredfish said:

Это те, которые я использую в SE / Это те, которые я использую в SE

это легко конвертить.