SE Compatibility Tracking (Jul 1)

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Edition XPMSSE has been updated

Spoiler
  • Version 4.72

• (2020-06-13)
      - Adjust female skeleton contraints value to make it more flexible in ragdoll state(motivated by flimsy ragdoll)
      - Removed Prebreast bones as they are now redundant. They were needed in the old version of CBP physics but CBP doesn't need it any longer.
      - [Changed SOS plugin form 43 to 44 and 'esl'fied it.] - Reverted
      - Added Frostatronach, Ash Hopper, Deer, Dwarven Spider, Bear's new hkx and skeleton bones.

15 hours ago, GOodTimes said:

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Edition XPMSSE has been updated

Reveal hidden contents
  • Version 4.72

• (2020-06-13)
      - Adjust female skeleton contraints value to make it more flexible in ragdoll state(motivated by flimsy ragdoll)
      - Removed Prebreast bones as they are now redundant. They were needed in the old version of CBP physics but CBP doesn't need it any longer.
      - [Changed SOS plugin form 43 to 44 and 'esl'fied it.] - Reverted
      - Added Frostatronach, Ash Hopper, Deer, Dwarven Spider, Bear's new hkx and skeleton bones.

Heh, SOSracemenu.esp not being detected if an ESL is only something that can be fixed in SoS.  Greenmango already did it

22 hours ago, nebellious said:

It was suggested to me that I crosspost this.

Bahow of "Get Stripped! Again!" has finally been contacted and permission has been granted for the mod to be used however.

I sincerely hope some kind soul adopts this mod.

20200612_014936.jpg.5b87d39a72e5c7e6030faa0c73d62418.jpg

Just wanted to say for anyone having an issue making this mod work, just go into the MCM for it, hit the option to "Update References", then exit the menu.  It should start working after that.  If you're in one of the cities that has some of the mod's NPCs, you should see action pretty quickly.  Try walking around.  The NPCs have to "see" you to do anything.

On 5/25/2020 at 11:14 PM, Coalstorm said:

I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but I have to ask once more if anyone is actively working on porting this mod or not, because I have been waiting for it for a REALLY long time. I was told a few months back that someone was still working on a port but it has been at least 3 months now without any update on how the conversion process is going.

As you can see if you go back a few pages, me and another person tried using CAO and the Creation Kit to make an amateur conversion to SSE, but the port did not function properly as animations were not working most of the time and the player more or less invariably failed to stay attached to mounts except for horses.

I have a very stable build of almost 375 mods for virtually anything under the sun, but my build feels so empty without this mod. It was one of my absolute favorites back in LE, and I will give heaps of praise to anyone who can manage to port the mod successfully.

I do not know where else to turn at this point. ?

(UPDATE: I have received a port from another person in the community but it did not function properly)

14 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

I know I sound like a broken record at this point, but I have to ask once more if anyone is actively working on porting this mod or not, because I have been waiting for it for a REALLY long time. I was told a few months back that someone was still working on a port but it has been at least 3 months now without any update on how the conversion process is going.

As you can see if you go back a few pages, me and another person tried using CAO and the Creation Kit to make an amateur conversion to SSE, but the port did not function properly as animations were not working most of the time and the player more or less invariably failed to stay attached to mounts except for horses.

I have a very stable build of almost 375 mods for virtually anything under the sun, but my build feels so empty without this mod. It was one of my absolute favorites back in LE, and I will give heaps of praise to anyone who can manage to port the mod successfully.

I do not know where else to turn at this point. ?

(UPDATE: I have received a port from another person in the community but it did not function properly)

Maybe obvious at this point but have you tried this? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970

35 minutes ago, saltshade said:

What do you need to do to get Prison Overhaul Patched to work? Just resave it in the CK?

i don't even resave it, just run it through cao. for the latest version, you also need skyrim utility mod (sum) from the same author.  For sum, just grab the script update i posted on the last page to disable a warning that sexlab is too new and untested.

Tbh, I highly doubt it's an animation issue. From when I played with it, it really felt like it was a laggy script issue.

I think you'd honestly be better off trying to rebuild it from scratch as a behaviour rather than using the weird parented movement thing it does at the moment. Though admittedly, I have no idea how default horse riding works in skyrim. Maybe that's just the way it works.

14 hours ago, osmosis-wrench said:

Tbh, I highly doubt it's an animation issue. From when I played with it, it really felt like it was a laggy script issue.

I think you'd honestly be better off trying to rebuild it from scratch as a behaviour rather than using the weird parented movement thing it does at the moment. Though admittedly, I have no idea how default horse riding works in skyrim. Maybe that's just the way it works.

If I understand you correctly, what you are trying to get at is that you do not understand how the original mod author managed to turn the other creatures into mounts akin to how horses work?

As I have said before, the issue is not the horses, they work fine. It is the other creature mounts that do not work.

In the port that was sent to me (by a person that will remain anonymous for now), FNIS was only able to register the horse animations:

Reading RidingStyles V4.0 ...     ChAnims:103(88)     CTD:4,8%     pOpt:0,5%
        NOTE: RidingStyles has at least one AASet definition without any animation files provided

8 minutes ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Can you upload the port you were sent? I just want Riding Styles for the horses honestly, so if they work that's good enough for me (and better than what I have atm)

Sorry, the person who sent it to me explicitly forbid me from sharing or uploading it unless I get approval from the original mod author (who I sadly believe has been completely inactive for many years now).

I can ask the guy who sent me the port if it is okay to share it with you, but I cannot promise you anything.

10 hours ago, Coalstorm said:

Sorry, the person who sent it to me explicitly forbid me from sharing or uploading it unless I get approval from the original mod author (who I sadly believe has been completely inactive for many years now).

I can ask the guy who sent me the port if it is okay to share it with you, but I cannot promise you anything.

This is the point at which you should look into learning how to port things on your own.  There is nothing in that mod that doesn't already have well-established tools and processes to convert them.  Level up from Beggar to Fisher.

4 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

This is the point at which you should look into learning how to port things on your own.  There is nothing in that mod that doesn't already have well-established tools and processes to convert them.  Level up from Beggar to Fisher.

The problem is not in the conversion but the fact that it is altogether broken. The whole thing needs an overhaul to work as intended. I converted it and removed some references to non-existant scripts but it still failed to work. I strongly suspect that in its current version it doesn't work properly in oldrim either.