SE Compatibility Tracking (Jul 1)

8 hours ago, saltshade said:

GagSFX doesn't work for SE at all. CTD on start converted and unconverted.

GagSFX works fine converted.  Unconverted, for certain it will cause CTD before the menu even loads because it has an Oldrim BSA archive.  All Oldrim BSA's need to be either made into loose files or rebuilt using CAO.

On 15.05.2020 at 00:32, Hannibal_P said:

Я прошу прощения, если это было сделано, но кто-нибудь был успешным в преобразовании этого мода в SSE ?? Я пробовал и в течение последнего месяца. Я PM'd ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir, но я не получил ответ.

https://transfiles.ru/j1sc3

26 minutes ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Where exactly did you download it from, because I'm getting the exact same issue as saltshade

It's a self-convert kind of situation.  Use Cathedral Assets Optimizer to rebuild the BSA.  You can find it on the Nexus.

Thought this might fit in the section common problems under the topic title "Cum Not Displaying"

The mod "Glow be Gone" removes effects from players and weapons - Cum is an effect. Glow be Gone fortunately has an exceptions list.

Added the following exceptions to the "Glow Be Gone" json file for others to use if wanted, includes Dripping When Aroused, Sexlab Framework, SL Advanced Cum Stages, SL Triggers, SL Triggers CumEffects, Mouth Cum for SL Triggers, Fill Her Up

Plugin file exceptions  for "Glow be Gone":

GlowBeGoneSSE.json 409 B · 0 downloads

Heads up to Kyeckr for sharing this problem and solution

5 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

There is a beta release of this made especially for SE because the LE one has major problems to work. Did you solve the ActorUtil issue or you just converted the assets? 

I changed "dcc_sgo_QuestController.psc", disabled check NiOverride install.

What's problem do you have? Everything works for me.

10 minutes ago, SavageDomain said:

On 9/24/2018 at 4:26 PM, darkconsole said:

actorutil is currently not fully working the same way in sse as it does in oldrim. currently i am not sure that it will ever get fixed. 85% of my mods will glitch. everyone who has ported display model and untamed against my wishes have reported the same glitch to me. i have had to re-engineer a few things to work around this just in case it never gets fixed.

i have repeatedly asked people not to port my mods to sse, to wait for proper releases. anyone who has ported one of my oldrim mods is probably going to have their save fucked when they upgrade to the sse re-write. i am not looking forward to the support threads on those days either.

2 hours ago, SavageDomain said:

They could be referencing darkconsole's comments related to ActorUtil.  There is an issue with how the SE version of the ActorUtil function (part of PapyrusUtil, also developed by Ashal) handles behavior packages.  The issue is showcased best in the Untamed mod.  LE version works great, SE version breaks on animal following the PC due to changes in ActorUtil behavior in SE.  Following stops working until the game is restarted, then it eventually happens again until the next restart, rinse, repeat.  If there are other issues with the function, I haven't read anything about it.

1 hour ago, Electric Aether said:

Clit piercings aren't working

they don't appear on my pc when i equip them, they worked fine before i installed 3bb body

I've had this issue for awhile now, and I'm wondering if others are having it

You need 3bb bodyslide files for your piercing.