SE Compatibility Tracking (Jul 1)

9 hours ago, Novatham said:

Animated parasites comes with it's own skeleton and 3BBB requires the latest XPMSE skeleton.

If you use the AP skeleton, 3BBB won't work properly (breasts sink to the floor).

If you use the XPMSE skeleton, you will most like CTD if you get infected with a parasite.

I tried to copy the special bones/branches from AP to XPMSE but I couldn't figure out how to get it working properly

Hmmm aight I'll look out for it, I converted them in outfit studio to 3BBB so unsure if it will do that or not.

13 hours ago, FloofyMomo said:

Hmmm aight I'll look out for it, I converted them in outfit studio to 3BBB so unsure if it will do that or not.

Left: XPMSE

Right: Animated Parasites

This is just an example of of the differences between the two. There are more on the lower part of the body.

image.thumb.png.e6ce1fd472364de4f04b9f4897743275.png

11 hours ago, Sampon said:

...to all CBBE.

Ada Wong Outfit SE - parts....

...and...

1684286500_TESV2020-01-1423-42-25-68.jpg.d96e21a581ba2e2bbd95c4d1e4e53d3b.jpg

Thanks so much...

Either you try to do what @regain said

he need SSE NIF Optimizer

using bodystudio se first and use slide old sharpe and marque as body default then save then use nif optimizer then use bodyslide LE remove body and imprt Le cbbe then copy weight , fix it , enjoy

for esp need other esp for armor from le and chnage in tes5edit , it take time but

or you try to follow the following guide in reverse, although it seems that it only works one way...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990

But I'll try to asking this thread again for ya^^

How do you guys convert SE outfits to LE?

56 minutes ago, Altaïr-Qu-Ten said:

Either you try to do what @regain said

or you try to follow the following guide in reverse, although it seems that it only works one way...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990

But I'll try to asking this thread again for ya^^

How do you guys convert SE outfits to LE?

Latest version of SSE NIF Optimizer implies the ability to convert from SE to LE, given some radio-button toggles in the UI.  I have not tested it.

27 minutes ago, SlitherHence said:

Also the only way to get meaningful crash logs. With over 300 mods (331 currently), the process of elimination becomes quite unattractive as a diagnostic method.

my game has over 150GB of mod, i have been using IFPV since its appearance, i have had no problem because of it

1 hour ago, Kokan said:

my game has over 150GB of mod, i have been using IFPV since its appearance, i have had no problem because of it

I wonder if there is a miscommunication. To clarify:

• Fetterbr asked what .NetScriptFramework was for.
    • You commented, to my understanding, that it was a requirement for Immersive First Person View.
    • I commented that .NetScriptFramework was also useful for tracking down the cause of some crashes.

I was not claiming that IFPV had any bugs.

6 minutes ago, SlitherHence said:

I wonder if there is a miscommunication. To clarify:

• Fetterbr asked what .NetScriptFramework was for.
    • You commented, to my understanding, that it was a requirement for Immersive First Person View.
    • I commented that .NetScriptFramework was also useful for tracking down the cause of some crashes.

I was not claiming that IFPV had any bugs.

Sorry, i didn't read it carefully

5 hours ago, blau3r said:

Jaxonz Positioner could do the job, never tried it tho.

I have used it and it works fine on Zaz furniture.  I am on a PC however, and don't know if this will work on consoles....  

It's really easy but first you have to find the object's id code then use the console to place the item.  Then use Jaxonz to even it out, move it where you want and "set it".  Jaxonz provides a diagram that shows you what keys do what via the keyboard. all conveniently located in the MCM so you don't even have to tab out of your game.  

The hardest part is finding the items id code.  I use the console, type in Help followed by the item I am interested in placing.  i.e. pillory or cross.  There are multiples of many of these items so you may have to experiment to decide which ones you like.  

You can find it on the Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13090  It says with "almost all functionality" however I haven't noticed any functions missing...  I don't really don't know what they might be.  

Have fun!

Lan