SE Compatibility Tracking (Jul 1)

19 hours ago, Sampon said:

I want to wear SE clothes ...Ā in the oldrim game.Ā  Ā now ... just a red cube ...Ā :cold_sweat:

I think your best bet is trying to find the LE/oldrim versions of those clothing mods. If that is no solution to your problem, you can surely convert them, but I wouldn't know how to do that, if you asked me.

Ā 

Which exact clothes do you want to have? Maybe knowing that could help everyone help you^^

16 hours ago, AltaĆÆr-Qu-Ten said:

I think your best bet is trying to find the LE/oldrim versions of those clothing mods. If that is no solution to your problem, you can surely convert them, but I wouldn't know how to do that, if you asked me.

Ā 

Which exact clothes do you want to have? Maybe knowing that could help everyone help you^^

he need SSE NIF Optimizer

Ā 

Ā using bodystudio se first and use slide old sharpe and marque as body default then save then use nif optimizer then use bodyslide LE remove body and imprt Le cbbe then copy weight , fix it , enjoy

for esp need other esp for armor from le and chnage in tes5edit , it take time but

Skills Config https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34307?tab=posts&BH=0

Worked for me on SSE straight out of the box. I use Vortex if that matters. Thought I saw mention of it here a while back, but cannot find that now.Ā  On a new game even the MCM appears without any prompting. So far works as normal except for the level sounds while in MCM when using the 'Gain Levels' feature. Exiting the menu levels up as normal. Adjusting skill values works as normal.

On 1/14/2020 at 1:44 AM, tasairis said:

Renamed: (SexLab) Werewolves

Ā 

You can edited that one out its for normal skyrim

2020-01-16 20_02_38-(SexLab) Werewolves - Models & Textures - LoversLab.png

16 hours ago, FloofyMomo said:

How incompatible?

Ā 

On a side note I'm currently dealing with a ctd after standing a few mins outdoors. Posted about it and still no luck, now going to disable sexlab mods slowly to see if one is the issue.

Animated parasites comes with it's own skeleton and 3BBB requires the latest XPMSE skeleton.

Ā 

If you use the AP skeleton, 3BBB won't work properly (breasts sink to the floor).

Ā 

If you use the XPMSE skeleton, you will most like CTD if you get infected with a parasite.

Ā 

I tried to copy the special bones/branches from AP to XPMSE but I couldn't figure out how to get it working properly