SE Compatibility Tracking (Jul 1)

On 12/18/2019 at 7:21 AM, bogart69 said:

Hi. I'm trying to convert Miya to SSE and she has no eyes. Any idea what might be missing ?

Thanks in advance.

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.12.17 - 20.36.14.61.png

A small NifSkope edit will fix your issue. Her eyes have the invisible flag up. Open her HeadNif in NifSkope, open her eyes branch and in the NiAlphaProperty change the Flags value to 4333 and threshold to 128.

as the original mod is open permission, everyone is free to convert from the original follower mod page (as linked inside the description in the mod page above),

just want to make it clear, as with the permission from the above, please do not use the SSE CBBE assets in there to convert to UUNP. please do make your own from scratch.

thanks and have a good winter break.

How about "Shout like a Virgin" Mod SE conversion? A tentacle milking and sex machine for Estrus/from the deeps etc.  After completing herma mora quests a get more devious rewards. like instead of the plain old poison tentacles you are equiped with a parasite that implants tentacles into the Vag. and attacks on a key stroke. How about Devourment by Vagina for those rapists that keep coming around!

12 hours ago, Tron91 said:

A small NifSkope edit will fix your issue. Her eyes have the invisible flag up. Open her HeadNif in NifSkope, open her eyes branch and in the NiAlphaProperty change the Flags value to 4333 and threshold to 128.

Wow. Brilliant, It Worked. Thanks so much..

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.12.20 - 21.15.38.10.png

5 hours ago, LaEspada said:

Been trying to convert

to SE, but been getting crashes when spawning Annette. Mostly trying to get the Glowing Bound SOS for my own character, but the schlong portion is invisble and only the spell effect runes show.

Anyone else give it a shot?

I will see if I can get it to work.

On 12/20/2019 at 9:04 AM, masterchief24 said:

Get Strip was not on the list. I hope someone makes it to SSE.

I ran it through Cathedral Assets Optimizer. The MCM works. The Walkthrough works. But I never found the stripper in Whiterun. Maybe tomorrow I'll check Riften. Reading the original thread this mod has some glitches that were never fixed and it's been abandoned for years. 

Spoiler
On 12/21/2019 at 3:28 AM, LaEspada said:

Been trying to convert

to SE, but been getting crashes when spawning Annette. Mostly trying to get the Glowing Bound SOS for my own character, but the schlong portion is invisble and only the spell effect runes show.

Anyone else give it a shot?

Tried. There were no crashes. I removed the havok string data from the Schlongs, but as you said only the rune portion is visible, probably has something to do with the shader property of the Schlong region. Gave up after some fiddling, ain't that fluent with shader properties for animations and magic effects.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:59 AM, Tron91 said:

Upgrade your VC runtime files. Links posted at Mod Page in Nexus.

Still crashes here with the "multipack" installed (tried both 64bit alone and 64bit + 32bit). Of course also tried rebooting. Does not matter if started from Bethesda App or just directly from Skyrim folder. WinHTTP just does not work from external drive (and no Skyrim does not fit on the System partition anymore). Cannot copy that winhttp to a system folder either without installer. It looks like it must be installed on C (System) drive. Will try uninstall now and install on C drive. Or are there any permissions that can be set ?

Running from System Drive and copying over required dlls does the trick. Not an ideal solution but at least it works.