SE Compatibility Tracking (Jul 1)

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

"Updated: Sexlab Survival Special Edition - previous version taken down, new version up"

there's no "Support" thread on that mod for some reason. Click on it and it goes nowhere. I reuploaded hoping that would fix the issue and it didn't. SO still no support thread. grrr...

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

"Updated: Sexlab Survival Special Edition - previous version taken down, new version up"

there's no "Support" thread on that mod for some reason. Click on it and it goes nowhere. I reuploaded hoping that would fix the issue and it didn't. SO still no support thread. grrr...

Weird. Make your own thread, I guess. Then a mod may be able to connect the download to it in the site's database.

On 12/3/2019 at 6:55 PM, Toto2369 said:

Hi,

I saw that "barefoot realism" is questionable. I converted it with CK and it seems to work. I patch it to be compatible with "keep i clean". It seems very heavy but I can use it.

I tried porting barefoot realism quiet some time ago and it worked for me.

35 minutes ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Finally, ive been using the patch, but i need HH for some mods

you can goto 9damaomods  for download them,  or here:) please thanks hydrogensayshdt (from 9damao) for great mods!

And of course I suggest you go 9damao to support the author.

please note, these mods in ChineseSimplified language, maybe you need english translation file if you you do not understand ChineseSimplified

@tasairis I think you can update the topic's status now?

1 hour ago, tznvlw said:

you can goto 9damaomods  for download them,  or here:) please thanks hydrogensayshdt (from 9damao) for great mods!

And of course I suggest you go 9damao to support the author.

please note, these mods in ChineseSimplified language, maybe you need english translation file if you you do not understand ChineseSimplified

@tasairis I think you can update the topic's status now?

Thank the Nine Divines....He also released the source code.

https://github.com/HydrogensaysHDT/hdt-skyrimse-mods

8 hours ago, Vortec said:

Thank the Nine Divines....He also released the source code.

https://github.com/HydrogensaysHDT/hdt-skyrimse-mods

I may take a look, depending on how it's linked to the internal memory structures of SSE it may be easy to compile or update in future but if references memory locations that aren't exposed in other parts of skse it will still need another modder to compile it.

I managed to compile the DD dll but that's a breeze as it only exposes an internal function from skse, drop in the code release and it's ready to go.

hmm. Got the new versions installed but no physics, dll is loading correctly. I've tried the unofficial set that came out a couple of days ago and they're working.