SE Compatibility Tracking (Jul 1)

2 hours ago, ApolloXYZ said:

MNC (More Nasty Creatures) is currently overwriting XP32, Schlongs Full SE, Horse Renewal SE,  and other creatures mods. Is it okay to let it overwrite every creatures mods ? Also it is ovrwritten by Sexlab Animation Loader.

MNC in particular has very detailed install instruction. I recommend you to check that mod description. From memory, MNC must overwrite your skeleton to work properly, and I guess the same applies to SL anim loader.

On 5/19/2020 at 12:46 PM, ApolloXYZ said:

Sorry i didnt mentioned but i meant Sexlab SE

No. Ashal already upped the limit once, but IIRC there will be another increase at some point.

Keep the SLAL packs you like, uninstall the ones you don't, and disable individual animations you don't care for (and then rebuild the registry).

On 5/22/2020 at 2:16 AM, DarkMaster13 said:

[Pony Girl  SE]

ponygirl-ENG-SE 1.0.7z 548.22 kB · 30 downloads

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot16.png.a1ec3119a2f2025f28a3cf116967799d.png

Trying out the mod. I hope the player is able to pull the cart like in S.L.U.T.S Redux

UPDATE: Unfortunately for me, the spell cannot be aplied to the player themselves. Basically what the mod does is that it enables you to cast a spell on any female NPC, which turns her into a slave with an adjoining S.L.U.T.S. cart that you can direct to go to any of the holds and a good number of smaller settlements. The biggest problem is that this travel usually results in countless NPCs dying because the cart will run over anyone that gets in its way.

6 minutes ago, DarkMaster13 said:

No, this mod give PC spell to convert NPC to Ponygirl :)

As I said in the previous post, this is obviously not for me, since I like to be the submissive one, but I think it would be worth looking into what you (or whoever the mod author is) can do about the cart killing NPCs that get in its way.