SE Compatibility Tracking (Jul 1)

1 hour ago, CyberGox said:

Theft is ok, trauma debuffs breaks after a while of sleeping.

this triggers weird, game think you are out of cell already and asks for combat. Don't know how it works on LE, but I think it doesn't suit the description.

I don't exclude the possibility that other mods might be intervening, thus asking for a revise.

I think maybe the sluggishness of Sexlab scenes in SE might be dragging this one down with it.  Just a theory.  I've seen things take almost 30+ seconds to line up, teleport everyone to where they need to be, have the animation selected fail and another be selected, keywords checked, etc.  I hope all that goes away when Ashal removes all the debugging.

18 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

It feels more like some hook/"if" check is missing so scripts just proceeds further. Should be easy to fix but the mod is in active development so I wouldn't bother with this one... yet

6 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

oh and the script ?

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I changed nothing with the script. Seems to work fine with BHUNP-SMP bodies. 

The only thing that wouldn't be working with hormones is any nio based body changes. So should only be inflation in hormones.

A hormones conversion is being tested if you want to try it. This will require race compatibility since it fixes vampire transformations for the bimbo race. This also has script updates, but I think it may not be complete. My script updates are in the post below this one if these don't work for you.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

The only thing that wouldn't be working with hormones is any nio based body changes. So should only be inflation in hormones.

A hormones conversion is being tested if you want to try it. This will require race compatibility since it fixes vampire transformations for the bimbo race. This also has script updates, but I think it may not be complete. My script updates are in the post below this one if these don't work for you.

Thank you I will give this a try. 

4 hours ago, BakersDelight1234 said:

Does anyone know if there is a mod that allows Dwemer automatons to rape the player and other npcs? Kinda like Aroused Creatures. 

Don't they work with aroused creatures?

If not you could just use Defeat for it (if you only want dwemer stuff, just disable all other creatures in defeats MCM)

Just as a quick question but is SLIF actually working for, SE? I noticed it wasn't or the list, and the SE conversion page for SLIF seems to be a muddle of utter confusion as with no distinct answer's. Has anyone actually got the SE covert working for the Inflation framework working, so far it seems questionable at best....

55 minutes ago, Freelanceactual said:

I noticed it wasn't or the list,

Ctrl+F. Special mods like frameworks are listed separately.

I have it marked as converted because there's an SE page up and I haven't heard anything to say it's broken. I do see that it says it's a beta, so I will be updating that.

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

Ctrl+F. Special mods like frameworks are listed separately.

I have it marked as converted because there's an SE page up and I haven't heard anything to say it's broken. I do see that it says it's a beta, so I will be updating that.

Well prehaps I just missed it then. Though before you mark it off as being completely broken on my word alone, I'd double check first.  like I said the page for SILF, is currently a maelstrom of confusion over how and if 3bbb can work with SLIF or not, I used to have it work fine back before my Drive got nuked last month, now... not so much. Thanks for the response though, on an unrelated note, any advice  a fresh SE install...

On 4/26/2020 at 5:13 PM, Freelanceactual said:

Just as a quick question but is SLIF actually working for, SE? I noticed it wasn't or the list, and the SE conversion page for SLIF seems to be a muddle of utter confusion as with no distinct answer's. Has anyone actually got the SE covert working for the Inflation framework working, so far it seems questionable at best....

SLIF SE by itself works. The patches are a different story - none of the SLIF patches have officially been converted to SE. Some need nioverride edits so they recognize and use skee. But overall, SLIF is working for me mostly. MME should be automatically integrating using morphs (not nio) but is not for me. There was something on the MME thread, but I haven't checked lately.

3BA needs a morphs patch. See this post for the patch and how to use it.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133779-cbbe-3bbb-advanced/?do=findComment&comment=2820451

These are the SLIF patches I've updated for myself.  I think the SGO3 one also includes a fix for the skeleton / birthing gems. Don't recall anymore what the exact problem was, just that the camera references needed fixed. But it's been a while since I used SGO3 for myself.

SexLab Stories Devious:  (no longer required)

SexLab Parasites:  (no longer required)

Soulgem Oven 3:  dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

SexLab Hormones:  (no longer required)

Fill her up - Haven't used this in a while, last I looked it needed no change to the SLIF patches

DD(i) and DCL need updated patches now - find them on the troubleshooting post for DD.

Egg Factory - Use the latest version and don't use the patch from SLIF. Egg Factory 3.5 now includes SLIF integration without a need for the patch.

There is no patch for Soul Gem Oven 4 (beta for SE). The SGO author recommends setting the bodymorphs option as follows in skee.ini (found in Racemenu) as a replacement for SLIF. The thought is this option will do everything SLIF does (merge all morphs from different mods), making SLIF obsolete.

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Maximum
iScaleMode=3

SGO4 patches for MME:

MME_SGO.pex

MME_RND.pex

If you want something different, let me know the patch and mod names and I can check if it needs updated.

Edit: DBF's mods don't need SLIF patches anymore. Since people are still looking at this, I'm removing them and hope the note gets seen.

Edit 2: Now I see why this post is getting hits again, sneaky VR linking. Added links for DD/DCL, updated SGO4 with the author's reasoning why there is no SLIF patch.

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, zarantha said:

SLIF SE by itself works. The patches are a different story - none of the SLIF patches have officially been converted to SE. Some need nioverride edits so they recognize and use skee. But overall, SLIF is working for me mostly. MME should be automatically integrating using morphs (not nio) but is not for me. There was something on the MME thread, but I haven't checked lately.

3BA needs a morphs patch. See this post for the patch and how to use it.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133779-cbbe-3bbb-advanced/?do=findComment&comment=2820451

These are the SLIF patches I've updated for myself.  I think the SGO3 one also includes a fix for the skeleton / birthing gems. Don't recall anymore what the exact problem was, just that the camera references needed fixed. But it's been a while since I used SGO3 for myself.

SexLab Stories Devious:  slsddi_playerref.pex

SexLab Parasites:  slp_fcts_parasites.pex

Soulgem Oven 3:  dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

SexLab Hormones:  slh_fctbodyshape.pex

Fill her up, DD(i) and DCL need no change to the SLIF patches

Egg Factory - Use the latest version and don't use the patch from SLIF. Egg Factory 3.5 now includes SLIF integration without a need for the patch.

There is no patch for Soul Gem Oven 4 (beta for SE). But, there are patches to integrate SGO4 with MME, so if MME gets working I suspect nothing further may be needed if you have both.

SGO4 patches for MME:

MME_SGO.pex 946 B · 0 downloads

MME_RND.pex 10.41 kB · 0 downloads

If you want something different, let me know the patch and mod names and I can check if it needs updated.

*You may have just saved me some considerable head ache...

thanks, before I go off and do something completely moronic again, do I add the patches directly into my SILF scripts folder   with the rest of the .pex files or into the respective mods?

.... aaaaannnd I just realized why shit was so screwy, my patch folder was completly empty.....

57 minutes ago, Freelanceactual said:

*You may have just saved me some considerable head ache...

thanks, before I go off and do something completely moronic again, do I add the patches directly into my SILF scripts folder   with the rest of the .pex files or into the respective mods?

.... aaaaannnd I just realized why shit was so screwy, my patch folder was completly empty.....

Mine are in the SLIF patch folder under scripts, and the SLIF patches overwrite their respective mods.

Edit: also meant to say, you can take the LE SLIF patch mod and install it as normal, just to make sure you know what needs to be patched and what the scripts are. Copy in the new scripts after you've got it installed to replace the original ones, if there is an updated script.

6 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Mine are in the SLIF patch folder under scripts, and the SLIF patches overwrite their respective mods.

Edit: also meant to say, you can take the LE SLIF patch mod and install it as normal, just to make sure you know what needs to be patched and what the scripts are. Copy in the new scripts after you've got it installed to replace the original ones, if there is an updated script.

Thanks, I had not realized the LE scripts would still work.  While I am still having trouble, I may go post my LO And Install order over in the SILF thread maybe someone can make heads or tails of where I am going wrong...

Till a few weeks ago I Used my LE install for all the LL mods and My SE  install was(Mostly had SILF and Egg factory ) for Legacy of the Dragon Born... till my Hard Drive and Backup got an accidental reformatting by a family member who needed to download a new windows install to fix their Bootleg copy.... :( I am only now just getting things kinda working again.  I think my problem is that what I r ember as having done to get things working and what I actually did, are probally vastly different...