SE Compatibility Tracking (Jul 1)

9 minutes ago, Farass said:

Got tired of CF problems and tested Blush when aroused

Got the MCM and everything to work, but expressions and blushes doesn't seem to be visible. Blushes probably because of missing functionality in racemenu and expressions because of mfgconsole?

Yes for both... you might check on of the two mods suggested on the frontpage to get the expressions to work.

11 hours ago, tasairis said:

* Works: Bestial Essence, SL Tools
* SLAL: Billyy
* Unknown: SL Mass MatchMaker

* For JContainers fix, added example. For NIO fix, I think the SKSE advice was wrong and SKSE.GetPluginVersion("nioverride") works fine - SL does it.

I can confirm SL Mas Matchmaker is working for me with zero errors so far 8 hrs.  in game testing so far.

On 26.2.2018 at 8:10 PM, Pfiffy said:

For publishing them you need the permission from the original authors. Some of them will give it, some will not, some are in the state of whereabouts unknown. Without permission, no way of releasing it. What you do from person to person, is your thing.

Wonderful, thank you! I contacted ylenard and got his/her(?) permission to not just convert and publish, but also modify and/or improve the mods and even learned about an unpublished version of the one mod with an yet unpublished feature, that I may receive and be able to publish.

Working hard on getting to learn as much as possible about modding, I will very soon publish the conversions improved ;)

@tasairis yeah I have no idea what I'm doing or looking for. My language is English so that's not it. The original oldrim mod had a BSA which I unpacked like all the conversion guides told me. The mod works, it's just you don't get to see the dialogues for any of the quests. I noticed there is a "strings" folder that no other mod has but no idea how to touch that. So here is the converted mod, with everything

Devious Cidhna v1_8.rar

Im going to have a fit, ive tried CF and MNC so many times lol but im not savvy enough with the code to suss out whats amiss.  Did nothing stand out in my papyrus log I posted earlier?  #221

I think #232 above may be on to something, I seem to remember noticing something similar and will verify it again now.

Edit:  I can confirm #232, its showing the targeted creature as female in the (Sexlab > Animation Settings) MCM, but male everywhere else in MCM stuff, including the troll has unaroused schlong on too, so its a male.

13 hours ago, scipher99 said:

OK here is something I'm noticing CF registers horse as Male but SexLab registers the same horse as Female

20180228120818_1.jpg

20180228120902_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

I have also noticed this and I think that this could have something to do with the problems we have.

Found this on the CF support forum:

Spoiler

It looks like SSL's behaviour changed at some point, as this is what the GetGender function used to be in v1.60's SexLabFramework.psc:

;/**
* Gets an actors "SexLab gender" which may differ from their vanilla ActorBase.GetSex() if their gender has been overridden.
* @param  Actor ActorRef - The actor to get the SexLab gender for.
* @return int - 0 for male, 1 for female, 3 for creature, 4 for female creature if creature genders are enabled and they are female - otherwise female creatures will default to 3 along with males.
**/;
int function GetGender(Actor ActorRef)
	return ActorLib.GetGender(ActorRef)
endFunction

This is what it is now, in v1.62:

;/* GetGender 
* * SexLab can mark an actor to be male or female without relying on the Sex specified in the Creation Kit for the actor.
* * The "SexLab gender" may differ from their vanilla ActorBase.GetSex() if their gender has been overridden, or they are creatures.
* * This function gives you the sex of the actor considering all SexLab modifications and also enabling sex for creatures.
* * @param: ActorRef, the actual actor you what to understand the gender
* * @return: an int with these possible values ("Human" is used as "Not a Creature"): 
* *  0 - Human Male (also the default values if the actor is not existing)
* *  1 - Human Female
* *  2 - Male Creature (this is the default value for any creature in case Creature Genders are disabled)
* *  3 - Female Creature (this value is possible only if Creature Genders are enabled)
*/;
int function GetGender(Actor ActorRef)
	return ActorLib.GetGender(ActorRef)
endFunction

When I test Cf the creatures always get gender==1 ,but according to this, that seems to be wrong. This also fits with your screenshot where SL showing horse as a female while CF tells it is a male.

EDIT:

-Wanted to try if it could relate to the gender check so I edited the creatureframework.psc and Cfeffectcreature.psc to change the definition of genders. Forced 0=female and 1=male. That worked, but still got the same error message (no arousedarmor gender==1 or gender==0 and so on) Also added 3=male creature and 4= female creature. No difference on the error message

- Downgraded CF to 1.0.4 (before the gender check) - same error

- Tried using non converted skyrim meshes on creature to see it it could be something wrong with the meshes, no difference

- Tried changing the adresses in the .json files - no difference. This is very strange since CF gets bot race, skin and name from the referenced skyrim adresses in the .json files. The only one it can ' t get is the arousedarmor from MoreNastyCritters. Does CF not read the MNC esp even if it is enabled?

I am out of ideas to test...Must be something preventing CF to read/get the arousedarmor from MNC

I have tried something else this time. I removed everythin I didn't need for testing, Started a new game, And installed the same creature packages and Anims I have running in Oldrim, opened the CF and dumped the data.

The bigger file comes from oldrim...

The main difference is, that even if the nacked armors seem to be registered in the console, they are not really registered in the CF. I think that there is something going wrong with the exchange of the data between the different scripts. As if the registration never gets stored somewhere or in the wrong place.   

CreatureFramework.json

CreatureFramework.json

There must be a place where the configuration gets stored and I haven't found that file so far. Not in SE and not in oldrim. 

29 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I have tried something else this time. I removed everythin I didn't need for testing, Started a new game, And installed the same creature packages and Anims I have running in Oldrim, opened the CF and dumped the data.

The bigger file comes from oldrim...

The main difference is, that even if the nacked armors seem to be registered in the console, they are not really registered in the CF. I think that there is something going wrong with the exchange of the data between the different scripts. As if the registration never gets stored somewhere or in the wrong place.   

CreatureFramework.json

CreatureFramework.json

There must be a place where the configuration gets stored and I haven't found that file so far. Not in SE and not in oldrim. 

Have noticed another difference from Oldrim too. Both Gender and arousal is always default to override. Never sexlab or sexlabaroused. In Oldrim this is never the case.

CF.jpg

Hm.... I wonder what happens if the scripts of Cf get recompiled against SL or against papyrusutil again. I hope that we don't have a hidden version check, that is blocking the whole thing or something missing in SKSE, this would be the overkill...

Did have a go at compiling against Skyrim SE, but have a lot of errors agains slaconfigscr and cfconfigmenu

Spoiler

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source>"e:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler.exe" "CreatureFramework.psc" -f="TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg" -i="e:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source" -o="e:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts"
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "CreatureFramework"...
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(86,2): argument a_cancellabel is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(166,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(167,23): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(167,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(168,19): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(168,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(170,20): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(170,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(171,21): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(171,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(172,23): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(172,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(173,14): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(173,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(174,17): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(174,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(175,17): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(175,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(177,24): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(177,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(178,14): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(178,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(182,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(183,27): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(183,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(184,24): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(184,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(185,24): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(185,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(186,20): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(186,2): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(230,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(234,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(256,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(260,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(263,19): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(263,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(266,18): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(266,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(269,18): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(269,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(272,26): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(272,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(275,18): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(275,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(278,23): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(278,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(281,18): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(281,1): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(288,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(294,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(305,13): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(305,4): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(307,13): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(307,4): type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(334,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(346,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(353,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(357,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(363,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(369,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(376,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(382,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(388,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(392,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(396,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(401,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(406,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(415,3): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(418,3): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(484,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(488,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(494,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(498,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(502,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(506,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(510,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(537,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(619,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(623,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(629,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(635,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(641,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(645,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(651,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(657,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(661,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(665,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(669,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(673,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(677,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(681,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(685,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(690,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(694,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(699,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(703,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\slaconfigscr.psc(709,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(141,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(143,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(148,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(153,2): argument a_formatstring is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(153,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(159,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(160,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(161,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(163,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(168,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(175,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(176,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(177,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(178,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(181,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(182,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(183,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(184,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(186,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(191,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(201,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(201,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(205,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(205,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(216,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(216,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(221,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(221,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(239,2): argument a_formatstring is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(239,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(239,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(244,2): argument a_formatstring is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(244,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(244,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(261,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(261,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(265,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(265,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(276,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(276,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(280,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(280,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(291,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(291,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(296,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(296,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(308,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(308,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(312,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(312,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(335,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(335,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(339,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(339,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(350,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(350,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(354,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(354,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(365,2): argument a_acceptlabel is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(365,2): argument a_cancellabel is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(450,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(451,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(452,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(453,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(454,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(456,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(460,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(461,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(474,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(474,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(479,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(479,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(496,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(496,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(500,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(500,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(518,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(518,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(523,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(523,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(541,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(541,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(546,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(546,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(563,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(563,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(567,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(567,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(585,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(585,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(590,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(590,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(608,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(608,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(613,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(613,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(646,1): argument a_formatstring is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(646,1): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(649,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(650,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(672,3): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(673,3): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(688,42): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(688,9): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(708,43): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(708,10): type mismatch on parameter 3 (did you forget a cast?)
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(817,3): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(844,3): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(903,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(909,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(912,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(916,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(919,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(922,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(925,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(929,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(933,2): argument a_flags is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(952,3): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(952,3): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(958,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(958,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(985,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(985,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(992,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(992,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(1011,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(1011,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(1018,2): argument a_noupdate is not specified and has no default value
E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\CFConfigMenu.psc(1018,2): argument a_statename is not specified and has no default value
No output generated for CreatureFramework.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on CreatureFramework.psc

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

SLA.. thats Aroused...I have expected some erros concerning SKSE, Papyrusutil or jcontainers.

This CFconfigmenu is one of the other scripts from CF, would be the next step....

Somewhere in all those psc files there must be an error that leads to one of those 3. If it can be isolated, a solution might be found.

Edit... Found where the data is stored...it is in the SKSE co save. It would make more sense if it would be in a .json file like the data dump. I can't really check what is stored there, but it seems to be the stuff that is installed. I don't think that CF is reading it from there in game. there must be a wrong path to the data in cf or in JC....

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Edit... Found where the data is stored...it is in the SKSE co save. It would make more sense if it would be in a .json file like the data dump. I can't really check what is stored there, but it seems to be the stuff that is installed. I don't think that CF is reading it from there in game. there must be a wrong path to the data in cf or in JC....

Is there a way to see the path to the armor that the engine is trying to use? 

In the MNC .esp the paths are correct, and I can open them in nifskope they're all in place and path is proper.