SE Compatibility Tracking (Jun 24)

SKSE "updated" to 2.0.19
technically nothing changed from 2.0.18, is was just a mistake with the version naming scheme
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30379

racemenu has been updated to stop the crashes between skee(vr).dll and skse 2.0.18/19
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080

and ryan(fudgyduff) has gotten back to working on quickloot. a full rewrite from the ground up. still in beta as it hasn't been tested much and is not feature complete with previous release, however, it apparently runs much more bug free than previous release.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21085
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35951
https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/hojodj/ive_just_been_in_this_place_before/

15 hours ago, Silvain said:

Thanks for the tip... I'll try that since the problem appeared again (though not as bad as with SGO4 and SLIF).

Edit: The Devious Devices body management option were already off (default I believe). That wasn't the cause. 

I also turned off the scaling options of my converted version of Sexlab Survival - for some reasons those are a bit buggy in my setup. At some point SLS starts scaling the RND Belly (belly scaling according to your satiation level) scale to absurd values.

Cum inflation in DCL maybe? I do recall that was an issue for someone on the se cursed loot thread.

53 minutes ago, Gergar12 said:

Now if only POP or prison overhauled patched could be done...

It was marked convertible a while back. The new version and the DDE and SUM requirements work too, I just run them CAO. There's a script fix for the nag warning for SUM here, or you can ignore the warning. It doesn't impact functionality.

46 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It was marked convertible a while back. The new version and the DDE and SUM requirements work too, I just run them CAO. There's a script fix for the nag warning for SUM here, or you can ignore the warning. It doesn't impact functionality.

The only problem with that is that there is on mcm menu...

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

Cum inflation in DCL maybe? I do recall that was an issue for someone on the se cursed loot thread.

Sadly no. The only belly/breast scaling mods I have are MME (belly scaling deactivated), Fill Her Up (newest Version with Bodymorphing) and Estrus Chaurus SE (currently no estrus effect active) + Fertility Mode/SGO and SLIF on top of it.

I'm kind of hopefull that it was the Survival Belly scaling that was the culprit. Still need to play a bit to be sure.

23 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

just saw this on the LE page. apparently this also has an SE version. i am still laughing at the video review posted on the main page of the mod. i am seriously gonna play this and turn everyone into dogs for the hell of it lolol

OOOOOO!

Thanks for the tips! :D

On 8/5/2020 at 3:40 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

SKSE64 was updated to 2.0.18. Changelog here

The part about the co-saves seems to leave me with no SKSE save files, which leaves no way to clean them if needed. Is that a good thing? I reverted back to version 2.0.17 just in case.

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

The part about the co-saves seems to leave me with no SKSE save files, which leaves no way to clean them if needed. Is that a good thing? I reverted back to version 2.0.17 just in case.

2.0.18 didn't seem to leave out the co-saves for me when I created new saves using it, but SKSE's has since been updated again to 2.0.19 to fix the mouse issue with UIExtensions (the wheel).

36 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

will sexlab work with skse 2.0.18 or not

It does, with .18 and .19 (although last night some user said their sexlab from github wasn't able to register more than 750 with the newer SKSE). But .18 and .19 seem to have issues, I don't see any reason to rush to either version atm. 

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

2.0.18 didn't seem to leave out the co-saves for me when I created new saves using it, but SKSE's has since been updated again to 2.0.19 to fix the mouse issue with UIExtensions (the wheel).

I had that happen with both versions. weird.

11 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

Not sure if that's the intended behavior with this change. The changelog mentions same name co-saves are deleted before being written again (instead of simply overwriting the existing file?). This isn't something I've seen in game as I use a mod to make periodic+manual saves in rotating slots, so I would need to check if after a full rotation on the save slots I get missing co-save files (but I'm not playing with .18 or .19 atm).

16 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

TBH, I hadn't tested the wheel issue in either version, so sorry about any misinfo there...that statement was based on a comment darkconsole made on discord.  Or are you referring to the skse cosave?  That for sure is working for me, in both versions.

Edit:  Just tested the UI wheel/mouse interaction.  Looks to be working in 2.0.19.

43 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

works fine in .18 and .19

Out of interest are you using any mods that implement nioverride morphs? I ended up reverting to 2.0.17 as morphs got all messed up after a while with 2.0.18/19.

It seems OK at first but after a few save/loads morphs are broken.