SE Compatibility Tracking (Jun 24)

46 minutes ago, Electric Aether said:

Hey, I have a question for the fellow travelers in this thread.

which is better

FNIS or Nemesis

Want creature animations? FNIS.
Want Nemesis only mods like CGO? Nemesis.

At some point the answer will be just be Nemesis, but because it lacks creature anim support atm it's more cut and dry.

Technically you can actually run both together if you know what you are doing and are willing to go through a bit of a song and dance, but it's probably more effort than it's worth.

1 hour ago, osmosis-wrench said:

Want creature animations? FNIS.
Want Nemesis only mods like CGO? Nemesis.

At some point the answer will be just be Nemesis, but because it lacks creature anim support atm it's more cut and dry.

Technically you can actually run both together if you know what you are doing and are willing to go through a bit of a song and dance, but it's probably more effort than it's worth.

Do you know if nemesis has a animation count like FNIS?

5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

By the mod author, yes.  Has a DLL without public source, so not going to happen otherwise.

I'm looking to port this (and publish the DLL source).

The post that was made was originally just a "hey, try this out" for modders/developers, and I wanted to do more before releasing.

But it all got sidetracked by taking over DF.

There will be a proper release for LE and SE, and then going forward, SE will be primary.

I think the tipping point for SE has tipped.

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm looking to port this (and publish the DLL source).

The post that was made was originally just a "hey, try this out" for modders/developers, and I wanted to do more before releasing.

But it all got sidetracked by taking over DF.

There will be a proper release for LE and SE, and then going forward, SE will be primary.

I think the tipping point for SE has tipped.

looking forward to this :)

i´m looking for these dint999 armor for special edition,is hdt-pe armor and torso is glitched when i try equip it with hdt-smp..anyone know if these armor is already converted for special edition??or anyone can convert it please??i have no idea how to do it myself!!!

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

What cap? I have over 3,500 registered animations in SLAnimLoader

SL has an internal 750 (or was it 1k?) animation limit. But that amount is different than the one reported by FNIS (for example I have 8k-12k animations according to FNIS, but the reported number of animations added with SLAL is somewhere between 400-500 animations, + the animations from SL itself, so I'm always below the 600-750 count).

I'm not aware of any mod to increase that number.

On 8/1/2020 at 8:53 PM, Electric Aether said:

I think 5k is the cap

I hit that yesterday lol

I'm pretty sure I have every single SE modpack on L.L. and they only add up to 3,500 or so. That's why I was asking. I was not aware that SLAL had an animation limit.

9 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I'm pretty sure I have every single SE modpack on L.L. and they only add up to 3,500 or so. That's why I was asking. I was not aware that SLAL had an animation limit.

I don't think it's exclusive to slal animations

I think animations in general as i downloaded a pose mod and i got the message in game

11 minutes ago, Squally said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33521?tab=description

All the mod does is assign keys for console commands (tfc, tfc1, tm, fov slider, slow mo.) Someone tried to convert it to no avail. How hard would it be to convert it (even for a newbie, like me), unless there is a similar mod that's better.

It uses an skse plugin (.dll) so you'd need the source code for that and the knowledge to rewrite it for SSE. A solid alternative is consoleUtil, it's fairly easy to write a custom script for this to execute console commands. Here's one I made earlier with script source included: PCB Hotkey