YunDao HDT Hair - Unknown issue?

Hi, instead of typing a huge sheet of words, I'll try to give you 2 pictures, so you can get a better idea. 

Btw, the exact same problem I have with Nier Automata wigs, and hdt skirt. Also, the boots have a triangle rainbow thing, which is a missing mesh? They can be perfectly displayed though, and I can hear the HDT Heel Sound when they walk.

Skyrim39.jpg

Skyrim40.jpg

3 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

Hi, instead of typing a huge sheet of words, I'll try to give you 2 pictures, so you can get a better idea. 

Btw, the exact same problem I have with Nier Automata wigs, and hdt skirt. Also, the boots have a triangle rainbow thing, which is a missing mesh? They can be perfectly displayed though, and I can hear the HDT Heel Sound when they walk.

Skyrim39.jpg

Skyrim40.jpg

This happens when either the kinematic bones are not attached or the collision part is not done correctly. Or proxies are used wrong

That, or is it because HDT Physics Extensions is not SE? I have a theory, that the issue is probably because the HDTPE is not compatible with SkyrimSE, but that's just me. 

Anyway, what can I do about this bone collision issue? Or proxy? It won't hurt to try more, maybe there is something easy and I am not seeing it. 

7 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

That, or is it because HDT Physics Extensions is not SE? I have a theory, that the issue is probably because the HDTPE is not compatible with SkyrimSE, but that's just me. 

Anyway, what can I do about this bone collision issue? Or proxy? It won't hurt to try more, maybe there is something easy and I am not seeing it. 

Wait, does this has a hdt pe XML? Or is it smp? First thing to try is outline collision part In XML, if smp.

Uh....I am not sure..........I mean, I downloaded from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88416/

I downloaded from the Files, the first and the third files only. I think the first is SMP. After running the FNIS, when I try to equip a T_ hair, which is the SMP I bet, my game freezes and forcing me to restart the PC, I can't even use task manager, as the screen is becoming overlay on the desktop...

43 minutes ago, hashigicc9 said:

Uh....I am not sure..........I mean, I downloaded from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88416/

I downloaded from the Files, the first and the third files only. I think the first is SMP. After running the FNIS, when I try to equip a T_ hair, which is the SMP I bet, my game freezes and forcing me to restart the PC, I can't even use task manager, as the screen is becoming overlay on the desktop...

Screenshot_20180209-194720.thumb.png.72ee7b981cb564ef5f0f18e009d95834.png

Sure you can use task manager, even if it's not visible.

Press ctrl+alt+del, then 4 times down arrow, then enter, then press s andfinally del and then enter.

3 hours ago, prZ said:

Wait, does this has a hdt pe XML? Or is it smp? First thing to try is outline collision part In XML, if smp.

How can I outline collision part in XML? And what is XML? Sorry, I am confused.

EDIT : I searched online, and learned a bit about XMLs, apparently, in simple words, they are helping the reproccer to recognize and distinguish which mod is which and what they do, and they make it easier to be read-able for further use. What I don't understand, is, how the heck to use them in the first place? There's no skyproc folder on my Data...I am more lost with more questions now..

3 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

How can I outline collision part in XML? And what is XML? Sorry, I am confused.

EDIT : I searched online, and learned a bit about XMLs, apparently, in simple words, they are helping the reproccer to recognize and distinguish which mod is which and what they do, and they make it easier to be read-able for further use. What I don't understand, is, how the heck to use them in the first place? There's no skyproc folder on my Data...I am more lost with more questions now..

you stoned?

3 minutes ago, minalia said:

HDT Physics Extensions also known as hdt pe does not work in skyrim special edition. It will never work in skyrim special edition. 

Ah, so that's the issue, I was technically right then, for thinking SE version is not compatible with the HDT YunDao hair. Sorry about this post, guys.

Archived