Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 5/21/2020 at 5:41 PM, avenger54 said:

Venus Vacation Mod Manager 0.6

03.png.79340421890b01361bc9c804ecac6eec.png

Reveal hidden contents

Ok, this one is big update. Now Mod Manager can show which outfit each mod modifies!

This feature is still a bit underdeveloped but it seems to work fine. If you'll notice any inconsistencies please let me know.

I also improved conflict search, now it's much faster than before.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/IIlXWC6a#SCxJcjje4eALU7AufdkiWSO2AiP08MK6weybwEZ6jzg

amazing job my friend :)

On 5/23/2020 at 6:43 PM, HattoWW said:

Wow what a suprise :) I will try, thank you very much. Bu where should i put this file? Or where should i copy this code?

Edit:

Alright, i added the code to d3dx.ini and it works :), thank you very much :D 

Is there any code for her teeth too, i just want a normal girl, but if if nothing can do to her teeth then its ok, the horns were the main problem for me and they are gone. :)

You can put the ini file anywhere in Mods folder, or any of its sub folders...

Here's is a compilation of the no horns no fangs mod.

Just drop this in the Mods folder - or a Mods subfolder you like. Fix the change you made to your d3dx.ini so you don't get errors from duplicate overrides.

preview.jpg.d9a21ce5190dfa5df8e4f13cdab2060d.jpg

Kanna_Defanged_and_not_Horny.zip

15 minutes ago, krunkDunk said:

Just drop this in the Mods folder - or a Mods subfolder you like. Fix the change you made to your d3dx.ini so you don't get errors from duplicate overrides.

Kanna_Defanged_and_not_Horny.zip 133.41 kB · 1 download

Thank you man but i'm having a problem with the DMM player now, i cant try. I dont understand the problem, but when i started the launcher a popup appears, seems like downloading something and then its gone. Nothing happen and game doesnt start. Something like DMM 2.5.5, i attached the pop up window. 

Any solutions for this? or anyone has this problem too? 

Capture.JPG.0f230fb9851abe3d8db19a6929ecccd9.JPG

18 minutes ago, koicha said:

Solution is downloading player and install it again. (No need to uninstall before reinstall)

Yep, this is working. Thank you mate :)

57 minutes ago, krunkDunk said:

Kanna_Defanged_and_not_Horny.zip 133.41 kB · 6 downloads

Now i tried this mod and its really great, she becomes normal at last :) Thank you for your great effort @krunkDunk:)

On 5/5/2020 at 12:36 AM, HurtJuice said:

Mod updated to fix compatibility issue, thanks again to Minazuki for the original pink hair mod.

finally figured out how to change the eye color as well, her eyes are light blue now to complete the entire nordic princess look.

Fiona_blonde_0.3.zip 3.1 MB · 330 downloads

I like this nordic  look very much! That's what I'm looking for.Thanks a lot~

On 5/22/2020 at 9:20 AM, ponopono said:

Thanks, but it seems the mod doesn't work well at my side. The nipples are out of costume when pressing X+1. Do you know what causes this problem? I think proper skin is installed.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200522_231356.jpg

I'm having the same problem on my end. Any firx for this?

4 hours ago, vamp3003 said:

Anyone stuck on trying to update to v2.5.5?

The updater keeps filling up but never seems to actually update and just exits

Capture.JPG.8848596dc10d0387e4b63128eae28c80.JPG

Try uninstall and install DMM Game Player.

(DMM Game Player をアンインストールしてからインストールしてみて)

3 minutes ago, aki505 said:

Try uninstall and install DMM Game Player.

(DMM Game Player をアンインストールしてからインストールしてみて)

I got the same problem,,solved it by just rebooting the OS.this is an old bugs happened again and again,kind related to a 32 bit executable inside the game folder called dgpservice.exe ,each time I finished game I will close it in task manager manually since it's keep running a background and I don't like this behavior.

3 hours ago, barjack said:

I got the same problem,,solved it by just rebooting the OS.this is an old bugs happened again and again,kind related to a 32 bit executable inside the game folder called dgpservice.exe ,each time I finished game I will close it in task manager manually since it's keep running a background and I don't like this behavior.

i had same problem too, i actually just tried it over and over and eventually it worked on around the 10th try.  didn't restart OS, didn't uninstall or re-install anything other than to keep pressing the update button.

15 hours ago, vamp3003 said:

Anyone stuck on trying to update to v2.5.5?

The updater keeps filling up but never seems to actually update and just exits

Capture.JPG.8848596dc10d0387e4b63128eae28c80.JPG

Maybe after it's resolved
Temporarily turning off the security software solves the problem.
I improved with it

Last night a forum user posted  screenshots and asked a question about why mxao looks not good as it was. i was on mobile so cant write to him to ask for sharing his reshade settings but when i came back to home and look for the post i couldnt find it, perhaps deleted.

Anyone know him, or saw that post? 

Today i upgraded the trend ssr suit of momoji to level 90, but it has not the same additional bonus as kanna at the same lvl, is that normal? The main stats could be diferent but as far as i know, additional bonus should be the same for the event. 

You can see the situation below. It adds 3298 power points to kanna but only 2923 for momoji at the same dress level (lvl 90).  The tech and stamina points are same. It seems weird to me, anyone can explain why?

100089230_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.26-14_35_10_74.png.abfe97a7f7ee45a306ed08a5d968b701.png

2 hours ago, HattoWW said:

Today i upgraded the trend ssr suit of momoji to level 90, but it has not the same additional bonus as kanna at the same lvl, is that normal? The main stats could be diferent but as far as i know, additional bonus should be the same for the event. 

You can see the situation below. It adds 3298 power points to kanna but only 2923 for momoji at the same dress level (lvl 90).  The tech and stamina points are same. It seems weird to me, anyone can explain why?

If Kanna is wearing this festival's trend SR headgear which adds +375 POW but Momiji isn't wearing it, that could explain the difference.  (3298 - 2923 = 375)

1 hour ago, vgadict said:

If Kanna is wearing this festival's trend SR headgear which adds +375 POW but Momiji isn't wearing it, that could explain the difference.  (3298 - 2923 = 375)

Alright, i'm learning a new thing everyday. TBH dont know that accessories have their own bonus points. That is right, i put on that headgear and now they are same. Thank you very much for the information mate.

3 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

Alright, i'm learning a new thing everyday. TBH dont know that accessories have their own bonus points. That is right, i put on that headgear and now they are same. Thank you very much for the information mate.

This forum is intended for mod discussion.  For info related to game play questions like this, I recommend checking out the doaxvv reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/DOAXVenusVacation/)   For every festival, there will be a pinned entry discussing the current festival (one for DMM and one for Steam), which will include helpful info about the trend SSRs, trend accessories, etc.

54 minutes ago, HattoWW said:

also if kanna and mimiji has different lotion bonus it will have different too

56 minutes ago, vgadict said:

This forum is intended for mod discussion.  For info related to game play questions like this, I recommend checking out the doaxvv reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/DOAXVenusVacation/)   For every festival, there will be a pinned entry discussing the current festival (one for DMM and one for Steam), which will include helpful info about the trend SSRs, trend accessories, etc.

Ok you are right. I added that site to my favorites :) 

7 minutes ago, ayawrxsti said:

also if kanna and mimiji has different lotion bonus it will have different too

Thank you for the info, will keep in mind. I have no lotion yet :)