Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

5 hours ago, Tesalas said:

How do you mass replace it with Notepad++? 

Well there are two ways either open every single mod's *****.entries.trinkets.json files at the same time in Notepad++ and go to Search-Find-Replace (or press CTRL+H)

in "Find what" carefully type ""limit" : 0," then in "replace with" type ""limit" : 1," (without outside quotes) then press Replace in All Opened Documents. If you do it right it will say how many it found and replaced.

Second way is Search-Find in Files (CTRL+SHIFT+F) set directory to where all your mods are (usually Darkest Dunegeon\mods) and do same stuff as above:

Find what: "limit" : 0,

Replace with: "limit" : 1,

Filters: *.*

Directory: ******\Darkest Dungeon\mods

Checkbox on "In all sub-folders", no other checkboxes

Then press Replace in Files and if you have fast SSD in couple of minutes you'll have it done, otherwise go make a tea ~

Cheers ^^ 

2 hours ago, asskikaa said:

I mean yes in pics they look great 4k

But in game not even 144 

So I was asking whether something was wrong in my game or it's the same with everyone

Great effects and combat sprites but bad idle/walking sprites 

All the effort in drawing and the details wasted if they will look slightly pixelated in game 

I just wish I could do something cuz I did many testings altering the res of the pngs to no avail 

Hope u understand what I meant and thx for the mod 

I am not sure if you have everything working as intended, nothing really looks "pixelated" for me personally.

Make screenshots maybe so we can make sure your game actually renders properly?

Also go to %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Darkest\ find persist.options.json open with Notepad++ and make sure you have 

fullscreen set to 1 and resolution set to your proper resolution (4k in my case)

Because if you run in Borderless/Windowed game never renders above 1080p. 

(if you have cloud saves profile options might be in steam/userdata instead I never use cloud so idk.)

I noticed the quality in the hero panel is lower than in the dungeon so I figured out what was wrong it's the brightness 

Especially Baiken shiva and Gabriel pngs being too bright I adjust that and it's fine now 

Thx for understanding as this bothered me to no end 

Btw : anyone know how to get Zimik paid skins like 2B cuz I tried his Patreon and it just doesn't open and his afdian link says 10¥ and that's not right 

And if him kaze and those guys have any other site that to support and get some of their mods ?

On 10/8/2023 at 8:07 AM, Ranzepasm said:

Oh hi hello hows it goin

Duchess big titty/hair reskin patch for 'Human duchess' mod released - go test it and tell me if anything is broken, i dont have any time to test my mods these days, so your input would be apprecciated! ---->

image.png.5af320d538c826b129ddf51fdea3548d.png

Same thing with flayed reskin for BRU - if anything is broken its better for me to allow you guys to find it than for me to update the BRU page with broken addon----------->

So, after some play time with the Human Duchess, I've come to notice something rather... Peculiar.. I'm not sure if anyone else is affected by this problem, but the skin seems to bug out the normal variants included with the HDuchess, while your skin is somehow missing a strand of hair and the idle animation reverts to a still image of the beast form.

20231023055338_1.jpg

20231023055349_1.jpg

20231023055403_1.jpg

3 hours ago, asskikaa said:

I noticed the quality in the hero panel is lower than in the dungeon so I figured out what was wrong it's the brightness 

Especially Baiken shiva and Gabriel pngs being too bright I adjust that and it's fine now 

Thx for understanding as this bothered me to no end 

Btw : anyone know how to get Zimik paid skins like 2B cuz I tried his Patreon and it just doesn't open and his afdian link says 10¥ and that's not right 

And if him kaze and those guys have any other site that to support and get some of their mods ?

Oh yeah brightness and color balance especially if you have good 4k monitor is very important to setup properly.

I suggest to even globally reduce brightness of your monitor, some people run at 100% and it's not good, never found a

monitor that needs over 60% brightness (unless it's a very cheap bad monitor ofc.)

Zimik stuff is annoying, even with Patreon there is no access to everything and subscribing to his Afdian to get like 2 mods? No thanks.

I would. but because it's Chinese service it's absolute pain and inconvenient making it not worth it, doesn't matter how much it cost. 

With Kaze at least you do get access to everything on Patreon and they eventually release almost all their stuff that worth it on Workshop.

There isn't any other site they love their Afdian (it takes only 6% cut unlike Patreon so it's understandable.)

You will have to state exactly what you need if you want people to share it here; not just "those guys mods".

Most of the stuff is on Workshop, some of the mods are already buried in this topic. As to 2B from ZIMIK I'm pretty sure that's like

Afdian only mod and it's nothing particularly special and OP as all those mods. If you really want 2B class there is one from Hellcross on Nexus.

Edited by Xenserrah
59 minutes ago, Undeadking18 said:

So, after some play time with the Human Duchess, I've come to notice something rather... Peculiar.. I'm not sure if anyone else is affected by this problem, but the skin seems to bug out the normal variants included with the HDuchess, while your skin is somehow missing a strand of hair and the idle animation reverts to a still image of the beast form.

Seconded. Having the same issue.

2 hours ago, Xenserrah said:

Oh yeah brightness and color balance especially if you have good 4k monitor is very important to setup properly.

I suggest to even globally reduce brightness of your monitor, some people run at 100% and it's not good, never found a

monitor that needs over 60% brightness (unless it's a very cheap bad monitor ofc.)

Zimik stuff is annoying, even with Patreon there is no access to everything and subscribing to his Afdian to get like 2 mods? No thanks.

I would. but because it's Chinese service it's absolute pain and inconvenient making it not worth it, doesn't matter how much it cost. 

With Kaze at least you do get access to everything on Patreon and they eventually release almost all their stuff that worth it on Workshop.

There isn't any other site they love their Afdian (it takes only 6% cut unlike Patreon so it's understandable.)

You will have to state exactly what you need if you want people to share it here; not just "those guys mods".

Most of the stuff is on Workshop, some of the mods are already buried in this topic. As to 2B from ZIMIK I'm pretty sure that's like

Afdian only mod and it's nothing particularly special and OP as all those mods. If you really want 2B class there is one from Hellcross on Nexus.

Chinese payment options are always finicky. They have alot of weird laws and loopholes with how their options work, if you don't have a direct wechat account or another payment option over there and being a resident of china then your options are very limited or overpriced. 

Hell alot of of DD mods on steam are being sold in discord servers and different groups over there which baffled me each time I return. There is so much scamming going on over there. When i was over there last month I saw 3 different versions of that 2b character mod he has but all from different people? Prices in lets say US terms varied from $25/$50/$140 usd. 

Also likelihood of those mods being public seem near to none as those have been "up" since 2021.

Edited by fapzone10

(Whoops I forgot to post this here)

Lustiest Lair: Expanded v1.1

The Mindbreak Update

Bugfixes:

• Fixed bunches of typos
  • Fixed a whole bunch of flickering text
  • Fixed missing blue text for Breeder Slime boss fight's map description
  • Accidentally introduced more flickering text in the expansion (Whoops. This is fixed from 1.11 onwards. Check my Patreon!)
  • Fixed Lustiest Lair Expanded not working properly for some people when alterations or additions were made to the mod's file structure

Changes:

• Colour of Madness has now been adapted for Lustiest Lair: Expanded! Brave the mind-bending, spiralling crystals of the hypnosis and mindbreak themed The Colour of Mindbreak expansion! What will you lose first: Your mind, or your free will?
  • CoM enemies lewdified
  • The Miller has become The Mindbreaker
  • The Thing From The Stars has become Aspect of the Spiral
  • The Sleeper has become The Spiral
  • Colour of Madness Quirks and Pregnancies lewdified
  • Added new affliction: Hypnotised
  • Added new mods to the list of recommended mods: Crystalline (Champion) and Crystalline (Apprentice) [Futa Version]
  • Lewdified Crocodilian ability names
  • Lewdified slime ability names
  • Reduced incidence of self-healing on the Knocked Up pregnancy. (While this is a nerf, it really slows down combat to self-heal and bark every single round.)
  • Tentacle Parasites can now spawn in the coves without the Tentacle Bait quirk required. They will still also spawn everywhere else in the game if you have the quirk!
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Bitch Trainer mini-boss spawn rate greatly increased
  • [LoversLab Patch only] Added new enemy: Mounting Knothound. (Caution: This enemy can occasionally crash your game the first time it uses it's capture ability. It's a known issue, and it's being worked upon.)

Follow and support Lustiest Lair: Expanded on Patreon for Early Access builds!

Edited by Ancestress
1 hour ago, fapzone10 said:

Chinese payment options are always finicky. They have alot of weird laws and loopholes with how their options work, if you don't have a direct wechat account or another payment option over there and being a resident of china then your options are very limited or overpriced. 

Hell alot of of DD mods on steam are being sold in discord servers and different groups over there which baffled me each time I return. There is so much scamming going on over there. When i was over there last month I saw 3 different versions of that 2b character mod he has but all from different people? Prices in lets say US terms varied from $25/$50/$140 usd. 

Also likelihood of those mods being public seem near to none as those have been "up" since 2021.

Yeah I'm not even gonna try it with Chinese payment systems. I was foolish enough about 10 years ago to get account on Korean cafe and it took me several days and 

major pain in all of my crevasses. I can only imagine it's similar amount of "fun".

One asian guy tried to ask for my "nudes" for that account - that was truly an experience. I eventually just bought myself permanent Korean phone number. 

Oh to get that particular mod is very possible it's openly available on certain Russian/Chinese resources, but getting latest version, translating it to English, cleaning it etc. is just not

worth it (I only found pure Chinese and pure Russian versions.)

And LOL at US people paying 25-140 bucks for this crap, truly brilliant as always, inspiring stupidity, almost.

They are "public" just nowhere English-only speaking people can find it easily ^^

22 hours ago, darkwerr said:

The animations would be incompatible with any other seraph skin, since the animations are from gabriel class. So this would be a total replace, sadly.

Oh yeah sorry i actually just mixed the names what i meant to ask is if the skin could be ported to the gabriel class.
fnakasjg Is that possible?

13 hours ago, Xenserrah said:

Oh thx this really helped ?

11 hours ago, fapzone10 said:

Prices in lets say US terms varied from $25/$50/$140 usd. 

Wtf 

9 hours ago, Xenserrah said:

One asian guy tried to ask for my "nudes" for that account - that was truly an experience. I eventually just bought myself permanent Korean phone number. 

LOL brilliant ???

11 hours ago, NaPTuNe said:

Oh yeah sorry i actually just mixed the names what i meant to ask is if the skin could be ported to the gabriel class.
fnakasjg Is that possible?

You mean backport from "Seraph" in this skin back to "Gabriel"?

Perhaps possible, but i myself will not do that - since i ended with "Seraph" the way i wanted myself to have in my game, and not even having and using "Gabriel" class itself  as standalone in-game

Also i edited not all sprites (some i just removed since here was no need to use them (7 skills for "Seraph" and 9-10 for "Gabriel", obviously)

If you will be able to deal with that - can be easy to just replace sprites, since i not even renamed most of them probably will be just "easy replace in "NSFW folder")

Edited by Fnakasjg

The Arch-Devil - Class Mod.zip

"One of Succubus Gargoyles was knock out alive. Before you ended her she started to beg you not to kill her - she promised to make contract with you and accept you as her Master, as long as you spare her life. Now it is your decision - execute this hell unholy wench, or try to befriend with her."

town_event.image_7FG.png.a9310c09ad083a660b612a900a3e606b.png

7FG_guild_header.png.61d4a9ac61a1174942a624d98ee3e4fb.png

SFW ("nip slip")/NSFW ("topless") convertion "from enemy into befriendable heroe" for enemy "Gargoyle" with sexy skin, "shadow eyes", if you will want to restore "visible eyes" version will be not so hard

Also edited "localisation", "icons", stats and "skills" - for proper, better and more natural fitting with enemy original and her nature

Also edited her original "Town Event" - feel free to use "original" if you will not like "defeat boss" condition for it to appear (or edit further existing one)

Also if you will want to - it will be easy to use both of those ("nip slip" or "topless") skins for original enemy "Gargoyle" in this skin - since i didnt change original titles you will be able to use it just with replacing for sprites)

Originals i used as "basis" - 

Class - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1439985666

Skin - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2838224866

Also huge-huge thanks for darkwerr - for helping and making from complete zero amazing and sexy as hell animations for "idle"and "walking", they are just great and awesomly sexy :) Without his help this convertion will be both delayed in time and worse greatly in term of animation quality)

Hope you will enjoy her company, and will be able to become for her not only new Master, but true and trusty "close" friend same time ;))

Feel free to edit/expand yourself further)

Cheers)

Spoiler

7FG_guild_header.png.61d4a9ac61a1174942a624d98ee3e4fb.png                         7FG_portrait_roster.png.c7985e32bc83e80ad7a43c2bc2757b2f.png

town_event.image_7FG.png.a9310c09ad083a660b612a900a3e606b.png

1.gif.4d3fcf34ad29c01b11e41b6324a9cfa3.gif2.gif.5eb8bd811e12476b5b57a61b5c73d0ee.gif

3.gif.62a90d89eeac493048ae8b76bae0f208.gif4.gif.1186c00ce7e3a2eefffc6b7f10af2198.gif

5.gif.1e54a4a86bc31570a95cdd5750863411.gif6.gif.090f11b068428bdc28a2fdb25326ae15.gif

7FG.sprite.afflicted.thumb.png.27e8f22ae0118aa938ec91f478103cb6.png

7FG.sprite.afflicted(2).thumb.png.4ef730afa30ca0d78b636ab056089b8b.png

7FG.sprite.heroic.thumb.png.f0dbc6cad7b8a2f153742c23d802fe63.png7FG.sprite.heroic(2).thumb.png.8ad80b1e71e093656862d9b1ca398af1.png

7FG.sprite_camp.png.f782b2d074a89f7bf56dd0a509bf3eb3.png7FG.sprite.camp(2).png.cb05af5fc110889fe452269638d9c79a.png

gargoyle.sprite.attack_melee.png.3308e30749e6491efd41d999779879ae.pnggargoyle.sprite.attack_melee(2).png.a0a87f6b1239bf6ba212af19af269f81.png

gargoyle.sprite.attack_tail.png.edfe905eb6278ba50cb9a27716840fb8.pnggargoyle.sprite.attack_tail(2).png.f025831ae0797d5e90ac1a0a0b1149ef.png

gargoyle.sprite.defend.png.18485e524d7cc6cb4ea126dc9b0aa8a9.pnggargoyle.sprite.defend(2).png.7e999f78968763043140719bc3a6243d.png

The Arch-Devil - Class Mod.zip

Edited by Fnakasjg

By the way i found fast and pretty lore-fitting way for editing and creating Town Event sprites, here some fast attempts for previous and ongoing/"in queue" Town Events

If you will like any of them - just replace and rename properly originals from same Town Events (actually, you can use them for any Town Events with proper name fit, it will just have no point i guess)

Here you go, check if you will want any of them for better lore fit of modded skin classes i made and will make

Spoiler

town_event.image_7FG.png.e9263893be6c9ad2ca62188cfb32981a.pngtown_event.image_first_bandits.png.2e594e2645770e6c0d8fad364e872bb2.pngtown_event.image_first_corsair.png.91581012454e5520207bdf3622f49d3a.pngtown_event.image_first_courtesan.png.c3356c1f967f9eaf70a55390c80bc242.pngtown_event.image_first_cultistacolyte.png.945518ed917512232f9047dc382f8b82.pngtown_event.image_first_druid.png.620810e9d04850fd7dc8a446ab72cdc9.pngtown_event.image_first_jiangshi.png.6110c4fdfd736161455bdaf1f2fa7654.pngtown_event.image_first_lancer.png.b95615b01fbab4225651fd8990aa4176.pngtown_event.image_first_seraph.png.e0a04ddd1830c51df848300b858da4c5.pngtown_event.image_first_sisters.png.44e8ef944d92c07571bcc2c5aa24ddd1.pngtown_event.image_first_sunacolyte.png.c523618734822867e57926c6172fef04.pngtown_event.image_first_thrall.png.ee4b2024569eb49b217852d4ebe8ba18.pngtown_event.image_first_outlaw.png.8fa3b6317a9e95eb41d04e9ba499160f.png

Guess what ^^

Fnakasjg made the skin so I've added the Eyes (wow what a surprise.)

The Arch-Devil Eyes-only.

You need to download Fnakasig's mod first.

Just drop contents of the archive into the mod root folder.

Skins are C and D and will work together with eyeless ones.

This one was a bit harder to make and while I was at it I also noticed bad gradient mapping on 

Guild Header and Preview Icon wasn't preview icon at all had wrong resolution and didn't have 

Class name so I made those, remade icons from scratch too.

For those who don't want Eyes here are only preview icon and Guild Header:

image.png.539be1917c8ec14575cea6f9e4d593a7.png

image.png.dc8a737f3e86746d2de1b87c58030711.png

It's all included in the file below.

Hope it's okay with Fnakasjg that I remade that stuff.

Credits:

Hinak for Arch-Devil

sonk and 沉默之舌 for Gargoyle

Fnakasjg for the skin adaptation.

Cheers ^^

ARCH_DEVIL EYES_AND_STUFF.zip

Edited by Xenserrah
1 hour ago, Xenserrah said:

Hope it's okay with Fnakasjg that I remade that stuff.

8 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

Feel free to edit/expand yourself further)

:)

When i doing myself "preview" and "guild_header" for skins which has no their own (usually it is for "conversions for enemies" only) - i usually doing them fast, just "so they will be here", just bcs as i noticed in my own game - here will be not big difference for me, so no point to spend another 1-2 hours for staff which i will not even spot in-game :)

Like - ONE time will see "preview" when starting new game and composiong mods load order

"Guild header" will be 99% of time hiden under descriptions/panels/quirks, "gh" bottom part is invisible any way))

As i said - it is just for me who didnt see difference and "lasy/see no point" here bcs of that))

You did really cool-looking "polished" version, no doubtes about that)

Edited by Fnakasjg
31 minutes ago, Fnakasjg said:

:)

When i doing myself "preview" and "guild_header" for skins which has no their own (usually it is for "conversions for enemies" only) - i usually doing them fast, just "so they will be here", just bcs as i noticed in my own game - here will be not big difference for me, so no point to spend another 1-2 hours for staff which i will not even spot in-game :)

Like - ONE time will see "preview" when starting new game and composiong mods load order

"Guild header" will be 99% of time hiden under descriptions/panels/quirks, "gh" bottom part is invisible any way))

As i said - it is just for me who didnt see difference and "lasy/see no point" here bcs of that))

You did really cool-looking "polished" version, no doubtes about that)

Yeah it's totally fine, I'm not asking you to up your quality, you are already doing great mods for free.

I'm just very anal about things, everything needs to be near perfect and same style, otherwise it feels off to me.

I restart runs a lot due to mod testing so I'm a big preview icon connoisseur XD

Continue doing what you are doing and I will provide eyes and fixes if needed for insane people like me.

Cheers ^^

37 minutes ago, Xenserrah said:

I'm just very anal about things, everything needs to be near perfect and same style, otherwise it feels off to me.

I restart runs a lot due to mod testing so I'm a big preview icon connoisseur XD

You now just described me and my "perfectionist syndrome" :)

"Every new 1 mod instaled = new run from start, "to have clear and pure expirience with influence from that new mod from very start and without any abuse")))

Also completly same for "fitting as close as possible with original sprites i editing")

Gladly i can be "lasy" at least in those "small details" like "preview"/"gh", bcs i was able to have "agreement" with my "inside perfectionist" about "we will not see those in-game any way" :)

37 minutes ago, Xenserrah said:

Continue doing what you are doing and I will provide eyes and fixes if needed for insane people like me.

It may be sound strange but i really appreciate that and it is really helping in some case, bcs previously i usually (not alwayes, but often) did double work for "shadow eyes" ("if have original material "with eyes", doing NSFW first with original "with eyes", then copy x2 "SFW|NSFW "with eyes" and making x2 "SFW|NSFW "shadow eyes"), mostly bcs same perfectionism "if i already have SFW "with eyes" original i need to do all 4 variants same as our beloved Xelsword doing, even if i always using only "shadow eyes" myself"

And now when you covering that i can easly and freely just "make "shadow eyes" from "eyes SFW material" and editing it into NSFW after", no double work by "making shadow eyes twice" and matching with that))

It is not much in fact, like 30-60 minutes of "lasy matching" in GIMP usually, but still "additional work is additional work", and i now "free" from that, thanks for your "covering")

Hoping it is not bothering you too much :)

Edited by Fnakasjg