Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

The Offering Rebalanced:

(Reuploading here so everything is in one place, if you downloaded it earlier skip it)

Spoiler

Original mods are here:

Offering

CC Trinkets

COM Trinkets

Added guard clears on target to prevent crashes and weird interactions I noticed with some other MultiGuard classes.

On rebalance:

This one actually needed least balancing, it's nearly perfect as it was and one of my favorite classes.

The only reason for rebalance was she was a bit too strong with dodge stacking and I made ALL 

classes in my game to have either PROT scaling (tanks, paladin-like healers) or DEF scaling (offensive classes.)

I also don't use vanilla classes and only use ONE copy of modded class per roster. So I tend to make classes

more self sufficient than Vanilla DD. Fawn probably got the most rebalancing while Offering - least.

Some notes:

1) Basic idea was Prot scaling - no Dodge
2) Never use defense/dodge trinkets on her because new custom debuffs remove all dodge anyway
3) Strong vs damage weak vs Stress because no dodge (especially on champion)
4) Will eat lots of Crits - Stress healer required
5) Weak vs modded Prot ignoring mobs and stuns
6) Stacking Prot makes for an amazing tank
7) Very slow speed (even slower.)

Without dodge she is actually weaker in endgame, so test before saying that Prot stacking is OP, don't complain 

if you use 4-8 trinkets.

She is very strong in apprentice dungeons - nothing I can do about it because original was even stronger.

The Tusk Rebalanced:

Spoiler

Original mods are here:

The Tusk

CC Trinkets

COM Trinkets

On Rebalance:
1) Got rid of Vanilla effects file-based effects and buffs for compatibility.
2) Defense doesn't scale stays at 5%
3) Mid Prot scaling can be used as off-tank 
4) I added ACC vs Marked effect so she will hit more reliably vs Marked

This is in addition to ACC vs Size 2 that Muscarine already had, so she will be particularly good

vs Marked Size 2 mobs and not very good vs non-Marked.
5) General idea is  slightly less DMG base but better reliability especially vs modded mobs.

The Hollow Rebalanced:

Spoiler

Original mods are here:

The Hollow

CC Trinkets

COM Trinkets

On Rebalance:

1) More linear scaling
2) More ACC on skills
3) Biggest change is rebalanced duration for Stress Resist buff
-Constantly losing Stress Buff by walking was annoying.
-Buff reduced in power (from 15% to 10%) but made to last until Quest End.

-Never face a situation where because you didn't have any battles you lost Stress Resist.
4) Other than that just small cleanups.

The Hood Rebalanced:

Spoiler

Original mods are here:

The Hood

CC Trinkets

COM Trinkets

On Rebalance:

1) Dodge slightly reduced, MAX HP slightly increased to compensate
- Dodge stacking was way too OP. 
2) Swapped some Resists around.
3) Slightly increased ACC on skills, small scaling changes.
4) Added very small stress heal on Wine skill that often felt like weakest skill
5) Some cleanups.

The Shrapnel Rebalanced:

Spoiler

Original mods are here:

The Shrapnel

CC Trinkets

COM Trinkets

On Rebalance:

1) The only pure offensive class (for now) with Prot scaling instead of Defense
-Didn't seem like she is very dodgy from her design and she looks like a machine so - Prot
2) DMG Base slightly reduced ACC vs Marked increased (normal ACC mostly same; some scaling changes)
3) Most resistances reduced, Movement Res. increased
4) Some minor Scaling changes.
5) Better Mark chances for Challenge mods with mobs with high Debuff Resist.
6) Overall idea slightly less DMG, higher reliablity, better scaling curve.

7) As always a small cleanup.

The Fawn Reimagined:

This one is different from above mods and can be controversial due to skill changes.

Spoiler

Original mod is here:

The Fawn Remastered

Unlike the other mods here this one was already consolidated by Muscarine himself.

However, also unlike other classes in this post this one is a proper Rebalance.

On Rebalance:

1) Less powerful DMG Ramp but less annoying to sustain
2) All DMG Ramp buffs last until the Combat End and cleared after
3) All Ramp Buff power reduced except for Eviscerate and Drill
4) Eviscerate and Drill per battle limited to 3
5) No longer has Free Action Ramp Skill
-Now purely defensive skill to be viable for harder challenge mods
-Harder to get stupidly high dmg to oneshot bosses

-No more Plague Doctor/Modded Class with Cure babysitters with additional Guard babysitter.
-Overall should feel much more relaxing to play on lower levels before getting powerful trinkets and HP Buffs

-Doesn't destroy balance as much by being able to transfer buffs from previous to next battle
6) Base DMG reduced base Dodge increased - all levels.

7) CRIT punishment removed.

-TL;DR less glass cannon, more survivability, can take care of herself, MUCH less OP DMG.

Skill Changes:

-Refresh - quickly hide and stitch herself (still thematic I hope)
-No longer has any dmg ramp;  small Destress and Cure instead.
-No longer Free Action - Use it when Bleed is too stacked.
-Added Stealth and Unmark Self to compensate for the skill no longer being Free Action.

Generally felt like I can't use her at all with bunch of OP modded monsters until midgame.

Dragging PD in vanilla or some specific modded class with cure just to level her up was painful.

And then she would proceed to annihilate bosses with extreme damage in late game.

Her Free Action Skill was pretty spammable with Stress Healer allowing for stupid DMG ramp.

In addition there was an exploit possible where you fight a battle and if you lucky enough for a Boss 

battle to be close enough (or it's one of the wandering ones) you could start said battle with

+TONN of DMG and MILLION% CRT and just delete said Boss.

Additionally felt like her "Land a CRIT on a mob and get a chance to 8 bleed on herself and Debuff for more Bleed"

mechanic while thematic wasn't my idea of "fun" reward for landing a CRIT, so I changed that too.

P.S. If you don't like it - just use the original it was amazing already, this is just made for my modded game ^^

Skins are NSFW, if you want SFW and more color variants get it from Dan's topic.

I try to keep mod size and variants to a minimum for game's stability.

CC Trinkets and COM Trinkets are included, no other mods are required.

REMOVE ORIGINAL MODS TO AVOID PROBLEMS, INCLUDING COMBINED TRINKET MODS!

Localizations are combined.

All credits go to the amazing Muscarine.

Skins by jefuty, moon, palettes by Dan.

The idea is behind this upload is not to vastly change original mods mechanics

it's actually made out of my greatest respect for Muscarine and his amazing Profligates series.

There are three points to this upload:

1) Massively reduce mod count.

2) Provide a small boost of reliability to all this classes for modded DD monsters.

3) Hopefully make for more convenient experience.

Original mods don't NEED rebalance, those are already great, so if you hate these changes - skip ^^

This was made for my own use and shouldn't be shared outside of LL.

Shared for the nice people on this forum. Cheers ^^

One final note:

Spoiler

Additional skill balancing short annotations in *******.info.darkest files inside mods.

Sometimes even more inside effects.darkest files. for those who give a damn ^^

I provide this "as is" no support no complaints about balance, I have challenge mods installed on my DD.

All the difficulty mods I have, add mobs that have high dodge so this and all my personal rebalances have reduced Base DMG

(by ~1-2 per level) while increasing accuracy on skills (usually +5%.)

Writing this post took waay too long XD

300 The Offering RE.zip 300 The Tusk RE.zip 300 The Hollow RE.zip 300 The Shrapnel RE.zip 300 The Fawn RX.zip 300 The Hood RE.zip

Edited by Xenserrah
4 hours ago, Lil_Beeing said:

image.png.df47cfd647d492e6673176d8e1436ed8.png thankyou it worked yaay, so can I do the same with target fx tho? 

Judicator- Red hood.rar 30.06 MB · 6 downloads

Y, principles of renaming for arts/sprites usually the same for all sprites, "anims" or "fx"

If you already got the idea on your own experimenting from previous attempts - will be not so difficult to figure out with any future ones similar things, i guess

Edited by Fnakasjg
21 hours ago, Xenserrah said:

The Offering Rebalanced:

(Reuploading here so everything is in one place, if you downloaded it earlier skip it)

Reveal hidden contents

Original mods are here:

Offering

CC Trinkets

COM Trinkets

Added guard clears on target to prevent crashes and weird interactions I noticed with some other MultiGuard classes.

On rebalance:

This one actually needed least balancing, it's nearly perfect as it was and one of my favorite classes.

The only reason for rebalance was she was a bit too strong with dodge stacking and I made ALL 

classes in my game to have either PROT scaling (tanks, paladin-like healers) or DEF scaling (offensive classes.)

I also don't use vanilla classes and only use ONE copy of modded class per roster. So I tend to make classes

more self sufficient than Vanilla DD. Fawn probably got the most rebalancing while Offering - least.

Some notes:

1) Basic idea was Prot scaling - no Dodge
2) Never use defense/dodge trinkets on her because new custom debuffs remove all dodge anyway
3) Strong vs damage weak vs Stress because no dodge (especially on champion)
4) Will eat lots of Crits - Stress healer required
5) Weak vs modded Prot ignoring mobs and stuns
6) Stacking Prot makes for an amazing tank
7) Very slow speed (even slower.)

Without dodge she is actually weaker in endgame, so test before saying that Prot stacking is OP, don't complain 

if you use 4-8 trinkets.

She is very strong in apprentice dungeons - nothing I can do about it because original was even stronger.

The Tusk Rebalanced:

Reveal hidden contents

Original mods are here:

The Tusk

CC Trinkets

COM Trinkets

On Rebalance:
1) Got rid of Vanilla effects file-based effects and buffs for compatibility.
2) Defense doesn't scale stays at 5%
3) Mid Prot scaling can be used as off-tank 
4) I added ACC vs Marked effect so she will hit more reliably vs Marked

This is in addition to ACC vs Size 2 that Muscarine already had, so she will be particularly good

vs Marked Size 2 mobs and not very good vs non-Marked.
5) General idea is  slightly less DMG base but better reliability especially vs modded mobs.

The Hollow Rebalanced:

Reveal hidden contents

Original mods are here:

The Hollow

CC Trinkets

COM Trinkets

On Rebalance:

1) More linear scaling
2) More ACC on skills
3) Biggest change is rebalanced duration for Stress Resist buff
-Constantly losing Stress Buff by walking was annoying.
-Buff reduced in power (from 15% to 10%) but made to last until Quest End.

-Never face a situation where because you didn't have any battles you lost Stress Resist.
4) Other than that just small cleanups.

The Hood Rebalanced:

Reveal hidden contents

Original mods are here:

The Hood

CC Trinkets

COM Trinkets

On Rebalance:

1) Dodge slightly reduced, MAX HP slightly increased to compensate
- Dodge stacking was way too OP. 
2) Swapped some Resists around.
3) Slightly increased ACC on skills, small scaling changes.
4) Added very small stress heal on Wine skill that often felt like weakest skill
5) Some cleanups.

The Shrapnel Rebalanced:

Reveal hidden contents

Original mods are here:

The Shrapnel

CC Trinkets

COM Trinkets

On Rebalance:

1) The only pure offensive class (for now) with Prot scaling instead of Defense
-Didn't seem like she is very dodgy from her design and she looks like a machine so - Prot
2) DMG Base slightly reduced ACC vs Marked increased (normal ACC mostly same; some scaling changes)
3) Most resistances reduced, Movement Res. increased
4) Some minor Scaling changes.
5) Better Mark chances for Challenge mods with mobs with high Debuff Resist.
6) Overall idea slightly less DMG, higher reliablity, better scaling curve.

7) As always a small cleanup.

The Fawn Reimagined:

This one is different from above mods and can be controversial due to skill changes.

Reveal hidden contents

Original mod is here:

The Fawn Remastered

Unlike the other mods here this one was already consolidated by Muscarine himself.

However, also unlike other classes in this post this one is a proper Rebalance.

On Rebalance:

1) Less powerful DMG Ramp but less annoying to sustain
2) All DMG Ramp buffs last until the Combat End and cleared after
3) All Ramp Buff power reduced except for Eviscerate and Drill
4) Eviscerate and Drill per battle limited to 3
5) No longer has Free Action Ramp Skill
-Now purely defensive skill to be viable for harder challenge mods
-Harder to get stupidly high dmg to oneshot bosses

-No more Plague Doctor/Modded Class with Cure babysitters with additional Guard babysitter.
-Overall should feel much more relaxing to play on lower levels before getting powerful trinkets and HP Buffs

-Doesn't destroy balance as much by being able to transfer buffs from previous to next battle
6) Base DMG reduced base Dodge increased - all levels.

7) CRIT punishment removed.

-TL;DR less glass cannon, more survivability, can take care of herself, MUCH less OP DMG.

Skill Changes:

-Refresh - quickly hide and stitch herself (still thematic I hope)
-No longer has any dmg ramp;  small Destress and Cure instead.
-No longer Free Action - Use it when Bleed is too stacked.
-Added Stealth and Unmark Self to compensate for the skill no longer being Free Action.

Generally felt like I can't use her at all with bunch of OP modded monsters until midgame.

Dragging PD in vanilla or some specific modded class with cure just to level her up was painful.

And then she would proceed to annihilate bosses with extreme damage in late game.

Her Free Action Skill was pretty spammable with Stress Healer allowing for stupid DMG ramp.

In addition there was an exploit possible where you fight a battle and if you lucky enough for a Boss 

battle to be close enough (or it's one of the wandering ones) you could start said battle with

+TONN of DMG and MILLION% CRT and just delete said Boss.

Additionally felt like her "Land a CRIT on a mob and get a chance to 8 bleed on herself and Debuff for more Bleed"

mechanic while thematic wasn't my idea of "fun" reward for landing a CRIT, so I changed that too.

P.S. If you don't like it - just use the original it was amazing already, this is just made for my modded game ^^

Skins are NSFW, if you want SFW and more color variants get it from Dan's topic.

I try to keep mod size and variants to a minimum for game's stability.

CC Trinkets and COM Trinkets are included, no other mods are required.

REMOVE ORIGINAL MODS TO AVOID PROBLEMS, INCLUDING COMBINED TRINKET MODS!

Localizations are combined.

All credits go to the amazing Muscarine.

Skins by jefuty, moon, palettes by Dan.

The idea is behind this upload is not to vastly change original mods mechanics

it's actually made out of my greatest respect for Muscarine and his amazing Profligates series.

There are three points to this upload:

1) Massively reduce mod count.

2) Provide a small boost of reliability to all this classes for modded DD monsters.

3) Hopefully make for more convenient experience.

Original mods don't NEED rebalance, those are already great, so if you hate these changes - skip ^^

This was made for my own use and shouldn't be shared outside of LL.

Shared for the nice people on this forum. Cheers ^^

One final note:

Reveal hidden contents

Additional skill balancing short annotations in *******.info.darkest files inside mods.

Sometimes even more inside effects.darkest files. for those who give a damn ^^

I provide this "as is" no support no complaints about balance, I have challenge mods installed on my DD.

All the difficulty mods I have, add mobs that have high dodge so this and all my personal rebalances have reduced Base DMG

(by ~1-2 per level) while increasing accuracy on skills (usually +5%.)

Writing this post took waay too long XD

300 The Offering RE.zip 22.92 MB · 8 downloads 300 The Tusk RE.zip 23.36 MB · 9 downloads 300 The Hollow RE.zip 28.14 MB · 9 downloads 300 The Shrapnel RE.zip 33.31 MB · 9 downloads 300 The Fawn RX.zip 30.49 MB · 30 downloads 300 The Hood RE.zip 19.25 MB · 7 downloads

Was going through the files for these to see what exactly got changed and I love most of these. Especially like the fact that the com and cc are included.

Not too sure about the hood and hollow changes. I like them the way they are but otherwise everything fits for me.

Fawn was a disease to be forced to take Lamia or the monitor to be constantly curing the bleed which seemed bug some times. Even when cured at times the next move that caused bleeding stacked it up as if it wasn't cured, maybe its just my game being broken.

1 hour ago, fapzone10 said:

Was going through the files for these to see what exactly got changed and I love most of these. Especially like the fact that the com and cc are included.

Not too sure about the hood and hollow changes. I like them the way they are but otherwise everything fits for me.

Fawn was a disease to be forced to take Lamia or the monitor to be constantly curing the bleed which seemed bug some times. Even when cured at times the next move that caused bleeding stacked it up as if it wasn't cured, maybe its just my game being broken.

Good to hear you like it. There are lots of small changes additionally.  Like I limited all Trinkets to 1 to reduce Trinket clutter on modded DD.

People have 20-30 modded classes + Trinket mods + Isles + other crap have over 500 Trinkets if they are not limited to 1 you will be getting 

same useless Trinket over and over and never get needed one. I do it for all my rebalances. Lots of code cleanups and scaling streamlining too. 

Well Hood has not much changes I reduced dodge by 5 so she doesn't hit max dodge with 2 trinkets from mods. she is still OP as hell.

And miniscule stress heal on Wine doesn't really balance breaker. That skill was way too situational.

Hollow was annoying during extremely long modded runs especially in modded dungeons where battles can be very far from each other

constantly going to 0 stress resist was crap. I just made her stack that buff until the end of quest so you don't need to restack it constantly.

To balance it I reduced buff potency by 5. Still as OP as it was just much less annoying in the long runs.

Well my Fawn rebalance addresses exactly your issue, it was an issue for me too. And because she had like ten different sources of Bleeding Self, curing was

absolutely pointless often. It was actually bugging out for me too. Now when I removed bleeding sources from crit it should be fine.

Edited by Xenserrah
On 10/19/2023 at 8:53 PM, Xenserrah said:

Good to hear you like it. There are lots of small changes additionally.  Like I limited all Trinkets to 1 to reduce Trinket clutter on modded DD.

People have 20-30 modded classes + Trinket mods + Isles + other crap have over 500 Trinkets if they are not limited to 1 you will be getting 

same useless Trinket over and over and never get needed one. I do it for all my rebalances. Lots of code cleanups and scaling streamlining too. 

Damn now im worried about my modlist, my current lewdest lair game has like 60 Modded classes, all of them but 1 or 2 with nsfw skins.

On 10/13/2023 at 12:09 AM, Fnakasjg said:

The Librarian.zip 23.22 MB · 139 downloads

Huge-huge thanks for darkwerr for creating completly new sexy awesome animations

"Librarian discovered some especially forbidden knowledges from one lost book and tried one forgotten spell from it, which made her body (or at least some parts of her body ;))... a little bit ... different"

librarian_guild_header.png.57c6ad9c804deafa15f919c0b7f1afda.png

Reskin for "Librarian" class, SFW/NSFW, "shadow eyes" (restoring "eye" variant from original will be easy if you will want it)

Incompatible with original since here used new animations (thanks to amazing darkwerr for creating them))

Original mod - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1185211485

Original skin i used - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2862907826

New animations ("idle" "combat" and "walk") created by darkwerr - big thanks for him for that, they looking completly sexy, awesome and amazing :))

Also edited her healing skill (from single target into aoe, same time reducing strength of heal, now it is working almost similar as Antiquarian heal in Butcher Circus if you familiar with that) - so now she can be solo heal even in the most difficulty fights

Also edited her Town Event ("Kill Prophet" condition, she will arrive right after that at the same week)

Also edited her CoM trinket since its original was broken and not appearing in my own game, by the way in your game it will not work since i edited it with usage of like 10 other my mods (effects from other trinkets), so it will be better for you just use vanilla one "trinket" files instead, or it will just not appeared

If you dont like any of those edits (skill, Town Event or trinket) - you can just use only skin without other edits in folder and stay with original ones

Hope you will enjoy her company and will research some books together ... at night ;)))

Cheers)

Examples

Reveal hidden contents

librarian_guild_header.png.57c6ad9c804deafa15f919c0b7f1afda.png                          librarian_portrait_roster.png.0326b8ff50f785deb73e7508aee1a6cd.png

1.gif.5129727e4454b1cee941b9662b3a8854.gif2.gif.e03ffe794cef4bdce9a78f43b540227c.gif

librarian.sprite.afflicted.thumb.png.7b4d7e9d470fab5a0544b1b87c0ac4f2.pnglibrarian.sprite.afflicted(2).thumb.png.58183c1a96f225678f486ef671ac13d5.pngobituary.sprite.heroic.thumb.png.d70a08f0642bebdf11bb7127718d66da.pngobituary.sprite.heroic(2).thumb.png.63ef9b3320f73e8ed87299451d786197.png

librarian.sprite_camp.png.87a5d609f67346f71e8de96b90d221c9.pnglibrarian.sprite.camp(2).png.e0243c448d8049d5f4de3f158900074d.pngobituary.sprite.attack_knowledge.png.0dbc2539fac6ff3e39d4db614c0f05be.pngobituary.sprite.attack_knowledge(2).png.d671325dee1d7a4133dffab3902e0941.pngobituary.sprite.attack_paper_fire.png.931ad86f3eebf3b7a70a225db78133a7.pngobituary.sprite.attack_paper_fire(2).png.4772ee4bab1eb094f9071b00f9463123.pngobituary.sprite.defend.png.b9c3957cba49a579fad8be0334a70d58.pngobituary.sprite.defend(2).png.107c380bbaca8836cc462940abbde1a2.pngobituary.sprite.investigate.thumb.png.996fa69e59db3606f539aa46ce42b482.pngobituary.sprite.investigate(2).thumb.png.8892385b9a4303da0b23d972828fc566.pngobituary.sprite.camping.png.be146822f4c5dbd14d421dac0050b103.pngobituary.sprite.camping(2).png.36b93d43a80066628037455b99643225.png

UPD Just Fix for right arm shoulder in "topless" skin for 3 sprites, for better and more immersive/realistic (also cuter :))look

Nothing critical new, previous variant also fully fine and almost similar, decide yourself if you will want to reupload for such a small fix if you already downloaded

Reveal hidden contents

librarian.sprite_camp.png.339dddc140e94558a2ff772b40781618.pngobituary.sprite.camping.png.fc2af4d37a90dff7813f3fcff48b6215.png

1.thumb.png.7aaae876c57ac2d1781aa90d1961c95d.png

The Librarian.zip 23.22 MB · 139 downloads

Hi i was checking the files from the mod to undo the trinket change and noticed an addition of the dog tag to a class called "good_girl" what class is it refeering to?

58 minutes ago, NaPTuNe said:

Hi i was checking the files from the mod to undo the trinket change and noticed an addition of the dog tag to a class called "good_girl" what class is it refeering to?

It's the dog from the houndmaster without the human. The Librarian's afraid of dogs and won't go adventuring with them which is why this restriction was added.

8 hours ago, NaPTuNe said:

Damn now im worried about my modlist, my current lewdest lair game has like 60 Modded classes, all of them but 1 or 2 with nsfw skins.

You can easily limit trinkets from all mods to 1 by setting "limit" to 1 in trinkets files of those mods, you can even mass change it by mass replacing with Notepad++

The Seraph Mod Base.zipThe Seraph Town Event.zip

"While passing through local village you spotted peasants surrounding stake with young female tied to it.

town_event.image_first_seraph.png.ecd93071f5cdc348243ddbc71f6f44e8.png

You was here just in time to stop this madness and was able to save her before torch was fired and she was roasted alive. Appeared that she is a Seraph, holy warriour of light, falsely accused in witchery by foolish local peasantry. And she gratitude to you immensely for her saving."

(It is "alternative route/roleplaying" to fit this skin and her backstory properly, If you were unaware of her original lore from comics - here her original comics, telling "what will happen if "you were not here in time to save her as in this "role-play")

Spoiler

marvin-seo-seraph-comic-1.jpg?1512374605

seraph_guild_header.png.94a80572986d8b4baa6040c2885701a0.png

SFW/NSFW skin variant for "Seraph" class, "shadow eyes", will not hard for you to restore original "with eyes" version yourself if you will want it)

Incompatible with original "Seraph" skin

Original mods i used - 

Class - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221097087

Skin - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2914877703

Also edited her "Town Event" - for fitting this skin ("you was here in time and was able to save her BEFORE being half-rosted") and added "defeat boss condition", if you dont like any of those - just use "original" one

Feel free to use and edit as you want yourself further)

Hope you will enjoy her company and take care of her  ... and will not use her gratitude for her saving for ... some "things", at least before you will become really true and "close" friends ;))

Cheers)

Spoiler

seraph_guild_header.png.94a80572986d8b4baa6040c2885701a0.png                                                    seraph_portrait_roster.png.ae2f1b2e4715d43cfe2895c863864ffa.png

1.gif.8e36b280e913346386383daed7d5193a.gif2.gif.08d26d1fb1f5fab923a2fa8dad2420cb.gif

3.gif.14d65ecdc01efedd2b1684c8b2dfd167.gif4.gif.82b8a2b7b9cdc50b3c728640f3b3e624.gif

5.gif.4a72fc5f83a021c259bcb43e63659784.gif6.gif.148f2b6f65314ea38430ddb3daabd119.gif

Gabriel.sprite.afflicted.png.17aabbb538f8427c9a03012533b4e759.pngGabriel.sprite.afflicted(2).png.e1eff2bfcd732638d27094ba799d8f9c.png

Gabriel.sprite.heroic.png.1db6b1bbf55b648431c0a0d257ad5c06.pngGabriel.sprite.heroic(2).png.f596ef727a9a2fd6acb4b521c9630ba5.png

Gabriel.sprite.defend.png.78b30e61ad20c5020749553bfe9301d2.pngGabriel.sprite.defend(2).png.4627834a65874a90f5240b281a0f4a5d.png

Gabriel.sprite_camp.png.56343a1de0890d9537047780de57acf8.pngGabriel.sprite.camp(2).png.1a8d0d165815036c2f9f40f9786d1b8b.png

Gabriel.sprite.attackSK9.thumb.png.8b58aee13fdd3ca9ddbb473b0139365b.pngGabriel.sprite.attackSK9(2).thumb.png.130c162cd36434204eb7e5b01a95a325.png

The Seraph Mod Base.zipThe Seraph Town Event.zip

Edited by Fnakasjg
On 10/15/2023 at 7:32 AM, NaPTuNe said:

This forum could really use an index. 365 pages of mixed discussion and mod uploads

Every time I think about modding DD I come back to this thread, spend 30m scrolling through it to try and figure out what is still current/valid, and then just give up since I don't know what to download + I remember how long it took to install mods/variant skins and troubleshoot anything that wasn't working right the last time I did go through with it, lmao. I think at this point my best bet is to download LL, then go look for skins/custom classes that are all in the same art style (i.e. pick one or two authors I guess?), try and find a handful of QoL mods that don't conflict, and hope it all works.

Honestly, if not an index, maybe folks sharing their mod lists that work well (acknowledging I'd still have to go hunt for the individual mods, but hey, progress is progress) might be helpful for a thread newcomer/returning lurker like me. :)

33 minutes ago, Eskella said:

Every time I think about modding DD I come back to this thread, spend 30m scrolling through it to try and figure out what is still current/valid, and then just give up since I don't know what to download + I remember how long it took to install mods/variant skins and troubleshoot anything that wasn't working right the last time I did go through with it, lmao. I think at this point my best bet is to download LL, then go look for skins/custom classes that are all in the same art style (i.e. pick one or two authors I guess?), try and find a handful of QoL mods that don't conflict, and hope it all works.

Honestly, if not an index, maybe folks sharing their mod lists that work well (acknowledging I'd still have to go hunt for the individual mods, but hey, progress is progress) might be helpful for a thread newcomer/returning lurker like me. :)

Can be helpfull - if you know skin or class name - try to use common integrated LL "Searching" (rightest top corner of LL page) with just that name, most of authors/editors using that name in description or at least leaving it as their "file/archive" name

Important - not switch from forum page while starting search, so searching will go only for "Darkest Dungeon" materials, other way it will be ALL games, at least as it for me)

Easiest example - if you will search for example with "Seraph" tag - you will have as first request my edit i uploaded just today :) And all other chained with "Seraph" materials as well from previoys pages))

I guess you got the idea) Usually if something for that class|skin exist on that forum|thread - it will be revealed with proper name tag of that class|skin

Edited by Fnakasjg
1 hour ago, Eskella said:

I mean, don't come here to START modding DD.

There's tons of stuff that simply isn't here because... well, it's on Steam and the Nexus, so accessible that it's pointless to bring it up again.

Ideally, you'll sweep those two to build the vast majority of your list, then come here to plug any holes left over.

Coming here to build a list would indeed be insane. Even the full list uploads that happen rarely aren't recommended because they swiftly become out of date.

Hello 

About new skins 

Bloody hunter

Luminosity

Kulve taroth

Scourge 

Baiken 

Etc

Y the quality is too bad 

I mean I look at the vanilla heroes and most eyeless mods and they r good and not distorted

It feels as if these mods r ultra low resolution and I tried changing the pngs resolution up and down many times yet it never gets better and sometimes white lines appear 

Is it just my PC? Or can I do anything to improve the quality?

23 minutes ago, asskikaa said:

Hello 

About new skins 

Bloody hunter

Luminosity

Kulve taroth

Scourge 

Baiken 

Etc

Y the quality is too bad 

I mean I look at the vanilla heroes and most eyeless mods and they r good and not distorted

It feels as if these mods r ultra low resolution and I tried changing the pngs resolution up and down many times yet it never gets better and sometimes white lines appear 

Is it just my PC? Or can I do anything to improve the quality?

I think the quality does not goes well with DD aesthetics. The lineart/lining is thinner. 
The quality is good as standalone gif/pics. 

And once again...

Fnakasjg adapted the skin so I added the eyes.

The Seraph Eyes-only.

You need to download Fnakasig's mod first.

Just drop "heroes" folder into the mod root folder.

Skins are C and D and will work together with eyeless ones.

Credits:

Marvin Seo for Seraph 

All authors of the Gabriel

Fnakasjg for the skin adaptation.

Cheers ^^

The_Seraph_EYES_ONLY.zip

Edited by Xenserrah
14 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

The Seraph Mod Base.zip 23.71 MB · 65 downloads The Seraph Town Event.zip 399.64 kB · 27 downloads

"While passing through local village you spotted peasants surrounding stake with young female tied to it.

town_event.image_first_seraph.png.ecd93071f5cdc348243ddbc71f6f44e8.png

You was here just in time to stop this madness and was able to save her before torch was fired and she was roasted alive. Appeared that she is a Seraph, holy warriour of light, falsely accused in witchery by foolish local peasantry. And she gratitude to you immensely for her saving."

(It is "alternative route/roleplaying" to fit this skin and her backstory properly, If you were unaware of her original lore from comics - here her original comics, telling "what will happen if "you were not here in time to save her as in this "role-play")

Hide contents

marvin-seo-seraph-comic-1.jpg?1512374605

seraph_guild_header.png.94a80572986d8b4baa6040c2885701a0.png

SFW/NSFW skin variant for "Seraph" class, "shadow eyes", will not hard for you to restore original "with eyes" version yourself if you will want it)

Incompatible with original "Seraph" skin

Original mods i used - 

Class - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1221097087

Skin - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2914877703

Also edited her "Town Event" - for fitting this skin ("you was here in time and was able to save her BEFORE being half-rosted") and added "defeat boss condition", if you dont like any of those - just use "original" one

Feel free to use and edit as you want yourself further)

Hope you will enjoy her company and take care of her  ... and will not use her gratitude for her saving for ... some "things", at least before you will become really true and "close" friends ;))

Cheers)

Hide contents

seraph_guild_header.png.94a80572986d8b4baa6040c2885701a0.png                                                    seraph_portrait_roster.png.ae2f1b2e4715d43cfe2895c863864ffa.png

1.gif.8e36b280e913346386383daed7d5193a.gif2.gif.08d26d1fb1f5fab923a2fa8dad2420cb.gif

3.gif.14d65ecdc01efedd2b1684c8b2dfd167.gif4.gif.82b8a2b7b9cdc50b3c728640f3b3e624.gif

5.gif.4a72fc5f83a021c259bcb43e63659784.gif6.gif.148f2b6f65314ea38430ddb3daabd119.gif

Gabriel.sprite.afflicted.png.17aabbb538f8427c9a03012533b4e759.pngGabriel.sprite.afflicted(2).png.e1eff2bfcd732638d27094ba799d8f9c.png

Gabriel.sprite.heroic.png.1db6b1bbf55b648431c0a0d257ad5c06.pngGabriel.sprite.heroic(2).png.f596ef727a9a2fd6acb4b521c9630ba5.png

Gabriel.sprite.defend.png.78b30e61ad20c5020749553bfe9301d2.pngGabriel.sprite.defend(2).png.4627834a65874a90f5240b281a0f4a5d.png

Gabriel.sprite_camp.png.56343a1de0890d9537047780de57acf8.pngGabriel.sprite.camp(2).png.1a8d0d165815036c2f9f40f9786d1b8b.png

Gabriel.sprite.attackSK9.thumb.png.8b58aee13fdd3ca9ddbb473b0139365b.pngGabriel.sprite.attackSK9(2).thumb.png.130c162cd36434204eb7e5b01a95a325.png

The Seraph Mod Base.zip 23.71 MB · 65 downloads The Seraph Town Event.zip 399.64 kB · 27 downloads

Are the sprites compatible with the original seraphin class?
I already have a skin for the seraph but i would love to give my seraphin some booba

1 hour ago, NaPTuNe said:

Are the sprites compatible with the original seraphin class?
I already have a skin for the seraph but i would love to give my seraphin some booba

The animations would be incompatible with any other seraph skin, since the animations are from gabriel class. So this would be a total replace, sadly.

6 hours ago, Xenserrah said:

I actually think original DD characters and mods with original res. sprites are low res. and don't look very good.

Modded classes otoh look amazing in 4k. 

I mean yes in pics they look great 4k

But in game not even 144 

So I was asking whether something was wrong in my game or it's the same with everyone

Great effects and combat sprites but bad idle/walking sprites 

All the effort in drawing and the details wasted if they will look slightly pixelated in game 

I just wish I could do something cuz I did many testings altering the res of the pngs to no avail 

Hope u understand what I meant and thx for the mod 

1 hour ago, asskikaa said:

I mean yes in pics they look great 4k

But in game not even 144 

So I was asking whether something was wrong in my game or it's the same with everyone

Great effects and combat sprites but bad idle/walking sprites 

All the effort in drawing and the details wasted if they will look slightly pixelated in game 

I just wish I could do something cuz I did many testings altering the res of the pngs to no avail 

Hope u understand what I meant and thx for the mod 

I guess here cannt be done anything - just "take it is as it is")

To change that you at minimum will need mod/mods, whick will change the whole core of original game engine, i dont know if something like that even exists