Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 2/26/2023 at 1:00 AM, SexSorcerer12 said:

Curio Compendium

A curio mod for curio's that haven't been lewdified, with variations, including:

- altar of light

- bandits trapped chest

- barnacle crusted chest 

- beast carcass

- bookshelf

- chest

- corrupted altar

- cosmic spiderweb

- eerie coral

-foodstuff crate

- giant oyster

- goal strongbox

- locked sarcophagus

- lost luggage

- mummified remains

- old tree

- pristine fountain

- protective ward

- rotting corpse

- shipment crates

- troubling effigy

Credits

Xelswords Twitter - https://twitter.com/xelsword/media 

SahloQah - https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1487

Sorry random art on danbooru and gelbooru, I would have to do to many reverse image searches to figure out names. If you really want a sauce just msg me. 

There are anime versions and Xelsword versions for most curio's, as well as xcf files for people who want to edit my stuff, it also might have art not made into png's. 

If you have images that you would like me to turn into curio's, feel free to msg me and I might do it, if its xelsword then the chance of me actually doing it goes up dramatically.

THESE HAVEN'T BEEN TESTED SO IF THERE ARE ISSUES PLEASE LMK AND I WILL FIX THEM

Here is an image to see what ur downloading, enjoy : ) 

Showcase.png.46f6fdb2850b6389b2d40a8bbb901411.png

Curio Compendium.zip 59.86 MB · 1,281 downloads

I'm about to say something extremely stupid, but how do I actually use these? Since the zip doesn't have a project.xml like a mod does, I figured I'd just swap out the OG curio files, but for some reason my curios folder is empty... Do I just slap them in there?

On 2/26/2023 at 1:00 AM, SexSorcerer12 said:

Curio Compendium

A curio mod for curio's that haven't been lewdified, with variations, including:

- altar of light

- bandits trapped chest

- barnacle crusted chest 

- beast carcass

- bookshelf

- chest

- corrupted altar

- cosmic spiderweb

- eerie coral

-foodstuff crate

- giant oyster

- goal strongbox

- locked sarcophagus

- lost luggage

- mummified remains

- old tree

- pristine fountain

- protective ward

- rotting corpse

- shipment crates

- troubling effigy

Credits

Xelswords Twitter - https://twitter.com/xelsword/media 

SahloQah - https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1487

Sorry random art on danbooru and gelbooru, I would have to do to many reverse image searches to figure out names. If you really want a sauce just msg me. 

There are anime versions and Xelsword versions for most curio's, as well as xcf files for people who want to edit my stuff, it also might have art not made into png's. 

If you have images that you would like me to turn into curio's, feel free to msg me and I might do it, if its xelsword then the chance of me actually doing it goes up dramatically.

THESE HAVEN'T BEEN TESTED SO IF THERE ARE ISSUES PLEASE LMK AND I WILL FIX THEM

Here is an image to see what ur downloading, enjoy : ) 

Showcase.png.46f6fdb2850b6389b2d40a8bbb901411.png

Curio Compendium.zip 59.86 MB · 1,281 downloads

I'm about to say something extremely stupid, but how do I actually use these? Since the zip doesn't have a project.xml like a mod does, I figured I'd just swap out the OG curio files, but for some reason my curios folder is empty... Do I just slap them in there?

4 hours ago, Xenserrah said:

@fapzone10

Well, after spending way more time than it's worth I made full translation of The Ancient One with custom barks,

because original ones were... special. I somewhat translated those too to get general gist of what author tried to

say but I made them "English"

"Why in quotes?,"- you'd probably ask, well, to keep original "specialness" I made those barks as clear and easy to

understand as original author (/sarcasm). I also translated all comments and annotations in .xml file if anyone want to do 

something further with that translation that should make your life easier.

Overall I suggest you to read .xml file to get "full experience" out of "amazing" barks I wrote.

Because I have no plans to actually play this class you shall also be my tester so grab it and test it in your game, please.

Additionally ENG loc2 was horrible and broken code wise in addition to mistakes in localization itself, some .xml crap was broken.

And some lines were missing completely.

Even original SCH has problems with colors etc. but those are minor at least. I fixed all of that in my ENG file.

The Ancient Ones <-original mod is here.

Credits: Kaze* - for ruining my sanity and original code.

Myself, I guess for doing this for no reason XD

If someone wants to do smth, with this LOC - go ahead, just credit me.

If you want to publish it somewhere ask Kaze for permission, mine you have.

If you publish it don't link to my profile here, link my steam profile instead.

Enjoy^^

OCTOPUS_ENG_ONLY_localization.zip 24.97 kB · 8 downloads

Yeah the dialogue choices he choose were quite random. Good on you though for trying to understand the fragmented sentences and I will be sure to try out the english version with it.

Cheers and as always appreciate the fixes.

The Rescuer.zip

"Rescuer" daughter grew up and now already adult 18 years old hottie girl!

She learned most of tricks and knowledges (and to love animal companions as well) from her father "Rescuer" and decided to follow his path of "Rescuer" too)

Also from her mother (who was outcast-huntress and tribe shaman/witch) she learned to handling with bow, spear and a little about rune magic
So - here she is - ready for meeting new friends and for adventures (including "adult adventures" with truly "close friends" ;))

rescuer_guild_header.png.8de3be39f596f244e7d647d66099c990.png

SFW/NSFW skin variant for "Rescuer" class ("shadoweyes", restoring original "eyes" version will not be difficult if you will want it yourself -

)

Incompatible with original skin (obviously)

Also a little edit for her integrated Town Event (dependency from killing boss) - you can easy reverse it if you will not want it in your game

Also skin can easly be implemented to "Houndmaster" if you will want since it was originally "HM" skin and was implemented to "Rescuer" even without editing original file names of skills

Original mods i used -

Class - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2053917390

Skin - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2537880572 https://catalogue.smods.ru/archives/86753

Feel free to edit and share further if you will want to yourself

Hope you will enjoy adventuring in her company and "take care" of this young 18 y.o. lady ;))

Cheers)

Examples

Spoiler

rescuer_guild_header.png.8de3be39f596f244e7d647d66099c990.png                    rescuer_portrait_roster.png.b6d92234c0d64df8a1dc20ecf4e62088.png

1.gif.9cbda0f425b22e7e85aac6cb2696b273.gif2.gif.a7631698402ff4bc4f9fb85a03af92ef.gif

3.gif.7889b22ac5302c2c9b01d5ee7c34d54a.gif4.gif.a8aff290cf32a3648a4239eaea93d732.gif

5.gif.88817f2c3bc1e1046d0457fb561cc6f0.gif6.gif.5e4e616dcd0bc5fcbc03f09c53d750c9.gif

houndmaster.sprite.afflicted(2).thumb.png.9ace980282c7cf60d523f35e61882032.pnghoundmaster.sprite.afflicted.thumb.png.ff8ce6a3cf8ca1c01d7d45c69ea88742.pnghoundmaster.sprite.heroic(2).thumb.png.f0bce5e67460ad4b99582f3d6ed0b559.pnghoundmaster.sprite.heroic.thumb.png.c5a1ced637ae7c9890a93be7dec7490e.pnghoundmaster.sprite.camp(2).png.5777c8483e3621581e5010e17c656539.pnghoundmaster.sprite_camp.png.e84d0b8f628317f5506862e55026917f.pnghoundmaster.sprite.investigate(2).png.89399dcc70587b0b70fb6a05efcc77d5.pnghoundmaster.sprite.investigate.png.6eb82764fac7651c1248ca3a9f4bc6c9.pnghoundmaster.sprite.defend(2).png.5247813c615fe67a52d77143d471c692.pnghoundmaster.sprite.defend.png.6164643c90f4f082e51620ec0e593a44.png

The Rescuer.zip

Edited by Fnakasjg
On 10/2/2023 at 5:55 AM, doctorpotato said:

On the contrary I did like that background, however I felt it keeped popping out and did not match the theme,  and ya I changed the disease eventhough I like the sperm graphic, in fact I hummed and hawed about it. I also tried to move the boobie skeleton up more so the tits were visible but gave up after a bit of trial and error (I just wanted to play at that point). And ya I made it for the normal DD.

*edit*

I just realized your the author for LL and not BR, with that now in mind, I actually liked the window backdrop that BR did and nothing else, but liked your work on the rest of the background more (loved the icons you did for weapons and armor).

No worries, I forgot to mention that but specifically I just made an amateur background for the Lustiest Lair mod and not the black reliquary (although, I actually want to find and apply that, I just don't have the Mod for it, just recently grab your and make a self edit version about it).

I just draw on the skeleton that the background has, I really didn't put too much though into it. If I recall, when I made that, the original file of that booby skeleton got erased at that time due to my PC being reformatted. Still thanks for using that, I am quite surprised people are using it. I am ashamed to share the xcf or gimp file it has if anyone would like to change it but I assure you that it's not too much. 

Dammn It, I was about to share somethin new here, but I don't have enough time, so might share them tomorrow or another time. 

On 10/15/2023 at 3:02 PM, Xenserrah said:

@fapzone10

Well, after spending way more time than it's worth I made full translation of The Ancient One with custom barks,

because original ones were... special. I somewhat translated those too to get general gist of what author tried to

say but I made them "English"

"Why in quotes?,"- you'd probably ask, well, to keep original "specialness" I made those barks as clear and easy to

understand as original author (/sarcasm). I also translated all comments and annotations in .xml file if anyone want to do 

something further with that translation that should make your life easier.

Overall I suggest you to read .xml file to get "full experience" out of "amazing" barks I wrote.

Because I have no plans to actually play this class you shall also be my tester so grab it and test it in your game, please.

Additionally ENG loc2 was horrible and broken code wise in addition to mistakes in localization itself, some .xml crap was broken.

And some lines were missing completely.

Even original SCH has problems with colors etc. but those are minor at least. I fixed all of that in my ENG file.

The Ancient Ones <-original mod is here.

Credits: Kaze* - for ruining my sanity and original code.

Myself, I guess for doing this for no reason XD

If someone wants to do smth, with this LOC - go ahead, just credit me.

If you want to publish it somewhere ask Kaze for permission, mine you have.

If you publish it don't link to my profile here, link my steam profile instead.

Enjoy^^

OCTOPUS_ENG_ONLY_localization.zip 24.97 kB · 34 downloads

For the xml I was the rename and replace the one in the original loc location right? If so she actually speaks now in english but its gibberish.

5 hours ago, fapzone10 said:

For the xml I was the rename and replace the one in the original loc location right? If so she actually speaks now in english but its gibberish.

You don't need to rename anything, it's supposed to be used on English version of DD with this mod, you can pretty much delete contents of localization folder and just use two files I uploaded.

As to her talking "gibberish" well, as I said, original author made her talk gibberish in Chinese that barely made any sense so I made her talk similar crap in English.

If you really try hard you can understand some of it (or just read the .xml file) XD

More importantly how does skill/upgrades/trinkets etc. look? Is it all clear and properly aligned/structured/colored?

Do you have any missing strings? 

If that is all fine just ignore her amazing "dialogue" ^^

Edited by Xenserrah
1 hour ago, Xenserrah said:

You don't need to rename anything, it's supposed to be used on English version of DD with this mod, you can pretty much delete contents of localization folder and just use two files I uploaded.

As to her talking "gibberish" well, as I said, original author made her talk gibberish in Chinese that barely made any sense so I made her talk similar crap in English.

If you really try hard you can understand some of it (or just read the .xml file) XD

More importantly how does skill/upgrades/trinkets etc. look? Is it all clear and properly aligned/structured/colored?

These are some errors that I've found. Don't know about the trinkets except the crystal trinket since I don't have them.

JaNx9x7I_t.png 0Th8VuDm_t.png 7EGwVKj8_t.png

3 hours ago, inexpguy said:

These are some errors that I've found. Don't know about the trinkets except the crystal trinket since I don't have them.

JaNx9x7I_t.png 0Th8VuDm_t.png 7EGwVKj8_t.png

That's helpful, thx, I'll fix the first, it's just bracket missing and tooltip is too long.

Both Camp Skills tho - that is not me, mod author didn't write tooltip rule.

Ugh now I need to do this I guess. 

I'll attempt to fix this even tho it's not my job, will update soon.

Edit:

Original post updated, localization updated, one "]" added.

Tooltip changed to hopefully better fit (Chinese one is shorter obv.)

Rule for "has_quirk_false" that author didn't bother to make - added,

Redownload from original post, please.

Retest, please.

Edited by Xenserrah
9 hours ago, Xenserrah said:

Ah okay all the tool tips were fine, not sure what the dude below images were for but mine did not have the broken blue lines so i assume he doesn't have the tooltip fixer or the tooltip overhaul mod, which is essential

So in regards to the gibberish its kinda funny lol, good to know it wasn't an issue on my part but intentianal.

Cheers! 

Edited by fapzone10
9 hours ago, fapzone10 said:

Ah okay all the tool tips were fine, not sure what the dude below images were for but mine did not have the broken blue lines so i assume he doesn't have the tooltip fixer or the tooltip overhaul mod, which is essential

So in regards to the gibberish its kinda funny lol, good to know it wasn't an issue on my part but intentianal.

Cheers! 

You didn't have blue lines because author's other mod have the rule, but this is no way to make mods.

Basically he didn't include tooltip rule with this mod that comes with some of the other Kaze mods.

So it's only works for people who have some other class mods of his, which is bad.

As to tooltip for one of the skills it WAS broken, I missed one "]" so it's good it was reported.

It also let me know that upgrade tooltip is too long and doesn't fit so I hopefully fixed that.

People shouldn't need Tooltip Fixer when it's just a good coding to include everything needed in your mod.

But sure Tooltip Fixer indeed has it but it will read wrong.

Because his mod has quirks like Believer so rule should read "If Believer" and false rule should read "If not Believer"

But if you install Tooltip Consistency you will get "If lacks Believer" which doesn't sound too great imo.

Basically better put it above Tooltip Consistency now when I added the rule.

3 hours ago, inexpguy said:

Indeed I do not. I was not aware of such a mod. Do you mind dropping a link or dl of it for me?

Don't use linked above mod it has compatibility issues,

use the one from Moon:

Tooltip Consistency 

Put it above everything in load order, then put The Ancient Ones above it to have better suited

"buff_rule_tooltip_has_quirk_false" rule.

If you didn't - redownload my fixed loc.

Report, please, if anything else is broken.

Cheers ^^

Edited by Xenserrah
44 minutes ago, Xenserrah said:

Don't use linked above mod it has compatibility issues,

use the one from Moon:

Tooltip Consistency 

Put it above everything in load order, then put The Ancient Ones above it to have better suited

"buff_rule_tooltip_has_quirk_false" rule.

If you didn't - redownload my fixed loc.

Report, please, if anything else is broken.

Cheers ^^

Your updated files seem to have fixed the problem. And the mod you linked worked on some <tooltips>, but not all of them. Thanks!

58 minutes ago, fapzone10 said:

Similar case with this mod. The colour code change is nice but didn't fix the <tooltip> issue. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, inexpguy said:

Your updated files seem to have fixed the problem. And the mod you linked worked on some <tooltips>, but not all of them. Thanks!

Similar case with this mod. The colour code change is nice but didn't fix the <tooltip> issue. Thanks!

Ofc. it will not fix everything, if modder made completely custom buffs dependent on smth. that neither

CC or COM or any other mod maker ever thought of why would it fix it. That mod is mostly to fix vanilla bugs

and some mods that made junky strings for those rules.

What fixes it for fapzone10 he just probably has some other Chinese Class mod that has this exact rule included.

That's why I asked people here to test my loc. If I just put it in my game other than that missed bracket on

upgraded skill I would have zero problems because my DD is completely rewritten by me to have everything work with

everything. So I didn't even bother testing Ancient Ones, it's too OP, too complicated and I will not find issues myself.

Tooltip Overhaul Complete I would advise against, the way it's made is not very compatible with everything,

It OVERWRITES (not properly overrides) vanilla classes .ART files.

Use UI Enhancement + Tooltip Consistency

Make sure your other UI mods go above those

Like anything that edits Layouts (4 trinkets, 7 quirks, expanded inventory etc.)

UI Enhancement will override overhaul mods so don't use it with mods like LL (which I don't use, so non-issue for me.)

Tooltip Consistency run near very top of your load order, only custom classes with custom rules (mostly very complex

Chinese classes) should go above that.

I'm glad my update fixed issues, if you find any more, feel free to tell me ^^

20 minutes ago, Xenserrah said:

Ofc. it will not fix everything, if modder made completely custom buffs dependent on smth. that neither

CC or COM or any other mod maker ever thought of why would it fix it. That mod is mostly to fix vanilla bugs

and some mods that made junky strings for those rules.

What fixes it for fapzone10 he just probably has some other Chinese Class mod that has this exact rule included.

That's why I asked people here to test my loc. If I just put it in my game other than that missed bracket on

upgraded skill I would have zero problems because my DD is completely rewritten by me to have everything work with

everything. So I didn't even bother testing Ancient Ones, it's too OP, too complicated and I will not find issues myself.

Tooltip Overhaul Complete I would advise against, the way it's made is not very compatible with everything,

It OVERWRITES (not properly overrides) vanilla classes .ART files.

Use UI Enhancement + Tooltip Consistency

Make sure your other UI mods go above those

Like anything that edits Layouts (4 trinkets, 7 quirks, expanded inventory etc.)

UI Enhancement will override overhaul mods so don't use it with mods like LL (which I don't use, so non-issue for me.)

Tooltip Consistency run near very top of your load order, only custom classes with custom rules (mostly very complex

Chinese classes) should go above that.

I'm glad my update fixed issues, if you find any more, feel free to tell me ^^

You are most likely right, the version of it I have is  modified to suit my own tastes so if there were issues with it I wouldn't have realized since I messed around with it sometime during summer still has issues but nothing too bad. Good findings though. 

Edited by fapzone10
23 minutes ago, fapzone10 said:

You are most likely right, the version of it I have is  modified to suit my own tastes so if there were issues with it I wouldn't have realized since I messed around with it sometime during summer still has issues but nothing too bad. Good findings though. 

Oh ok, I guess if you delete modfiles.txt and heroes folder it's usable, but I find UI enhancement better personally.

In that one I'd also recommend people to delete modfiles.txt and delete shared folder.

I also never stay subscribed to anything I drag everything to DD mods folder and rename folders from 000_ to 999_ for automatic

load ordering on new run start. 

On 10/15/2023 at 4:22 PM, Darius_4117 said:

Yeah curios aren't in the curio folder, it would be too simple lol.

You can find them here

DarkestDungeon\props\shared\curios

On 10/15/2023 at 12:45 AM, Fnakasjg said:

Anim titles need to be too "veil", i guess

Not inside files, for inside and sprites it is fine to stay "plagdoc", but outsife it must be same with class name, also dont forget to remove "modfiles.txt" if you doing any heavy edits

I actually cannt say with 100% confidence "what is wrong" - bcs as i mentioned i myself doing "backward way" - renaming "anims" and "fx" in "art", not skills

May be for next one reskin will try this way instead - just to figure out and expirience "how it working"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=819597757

This materials will also help you - almost all about "DD modding for beginners"

image.png.df47cfd647d492e6673176d8e1436ed8.png thankyou it worked yaay, so can I do the same with target fx tho? 

Judicator- Red hood.rar