Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

2 hours ago, Xenserrah said:

So I'm translating The Ancient One and slowly going insane because this class barks make as much sense as a giraffe crawling on wall while playing a guitar:

Here is fragment of Quirk barks:

<!-- <Resuscitator Effects>// -->

<!-- <Heal other teammates 0.05 maximum life>// -->
		<entry id="str_mark_self_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Terms of Use]]></entry>
		<!-- <Self-Destress 5>// -->
		<entry id="str_stress_heal_self_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Impregnable]]></entry>
		<!-- <Heal the entire team 2/1>// -->
		<entry id="str_stress_heal_party_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Activity]]></entry>
		<!-- <Buff random teammate: If it is a believer +5% critical hit>// -->
		<entry id="str_buff_random_party_member_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Activities]]></entry>
		<!-- <Buff Team: +3 Accuracy If you are a believer, +3 Accuracy>// -->
		<entry id="str_buff_party_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Blame the Painting]]></entry>
		<!-- <Heal self 0.1 maximum life>// -->
		<entry id="str_heal_self_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Contents of Activities]]></entry>

<!-- <Ancient Effects>// -->

<!-- <Heal other teammates 0.1 maximum life>// -->
		<entry id="str_mark_self_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[International Activities]]></entry>
		<!-- <Self-Destress 7>// -->
		<entry id="str_stress_heal_self_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[Forging Indigo, Forging Indigo.]]></entry>
		<!-- <Heal the entire team 3/1>// -->
		<entry id="str_stress_heal_party_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[Informal Glossary of Terms and Conditions of Use]]></entry>
		<!-- <Buff random teammate: +5% damage, if it is a believer, +5% critical hit>// -->
		<entry id="str_buff_random_party_member_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[Surface Thickening.]]></entry>
		<!-- <Buff Team: +3 Accuracy If you are a believer, +5 Accuracy>// -->
		<entry id="str_buff_party_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[Accessories, Accessories.]]></entry>
		<!-- <Heal self 0.2 maximum life>// -->
		<entry id="str_heal_self_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[Hangan Village, North Fujian.]]></entry>

As  you can see I was successful at translating what quirks actually do - that is not the problem.

But barks are literally INSANE. There is even worse crap later that is not even all in Simplified Chinese and nothing makes sense.

She constantly talks about "Terms and Conditions", sings weird songs and says nonsensical bs in general.

I think it's on purpose but translating this weird whimsical/business combination of random crap gave me headache.  

This might take a while.

I don't want to stress you, so you don't have to bother translating it, I speak a decent amount of Chinese and decide to try playing the game in that language it was meant for and it was still alot of blue lines so I assume its an issue with Kaze. If it wasn't blue lines it was sort of narrating what happened which is weird as hell.

Instead would appreciate the your archives you said you had if you have time.

Edited by fapzone10
3 hours ago, Xenserrah said:

So I'm translating The Ancient One and slowly going insane because this class barks make as much sense as a giraffe crawling on wall while playing a guitar:

Here is fragment of Quirk barks:

<!-- <Resuscitator Effects>// -->

<!-- <Heal other teammates 0.05 maximum life>// -->
		<entry id="str_mark_self_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Terms of Use]]></entry>
		<!-- <Self-Destress 5>// -->
		<entry id="str_stress_heal_self_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Impregnable]]></entry>
		<!-- <Heal the entire team 2/1>// -->
		<entry id="str_stress_heal_party_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Activity]]></entry>
		<!-- <Buff random teammate: If it is a believer +5% critical hit>// -->
		<entry id="str_buff_random_party_member_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Activities]]></entry>
		<!-- <Buff Team: +3 Accuracy If you are a believer, +3 Accuracy>// -->
		<entry id="str_buff_party_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Blame the Painting]]></entry>
		<!-- <Heal self 0.1 maximum life>// -->
		<entry id="str_heal_self_Octopus_Quirk2"><![CDATA[Contents of Activities]]></entry>

<!-- <Ancient Effects>// -->

<!-- <Heal other teammates 0.1 maximum life>// -->
		<entry id="str_mark_self_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[International Activities]]></entry>
		<!-- <Self-Destress 7>// -->
		<entry id="str_stress_heal_self_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[Forging Indigo, Forging Indigo.]]></entry>
		<!-- <Heal the entire team 3/1>// -->
		<entry id="str_stress_heal_party_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[Informal Glossary of Terms and Conditions of Use]]></entry>
		<!-- <Buff random teammate: +5% damage, if it is a believer, +5% critical hit>// -->
		<entry id="str_buff_random_party_member_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[Surface Thickening.]]></entry>
		<!-- <Buff Team: +3 Accuracy If you are a believer, +5 Accuracy>// -->
		<entry id="str_buff_party_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[Accessories, Accessories.]]></entry>
		<!-- <Heal self 0.2 maximum life>// -->
		<entry id="str_heal_self_Octopus_Quirk3"><![CDATA[Hangan Village, North Fujian.]]></entry>

As  you can see I was successful at translating what quirks actually do - that is not the problem.

But barks are literally INSANE. There is even worse crap later that is not even all in Simplified Chinese and nothing makes sense.

She constantly talks about "Terms and Conditions", sings weird songs and says nonsensical bs in general.

I think it's on purpose but translating this weird whimsical/business combination of random crap gave me headache.  

This might take a while.

I'm I chinese so maybe i can help you for a bit of work? can you show me where can i help u

On 10/14/2023 at 9:39 PM, lamnoob112 said:

I'm I chinese so maybe i can help you for a bit of work? can you show me where can i help u

That would be great actually I'll give you text file, ignore stuff in <!--//--!> comments like these,

only translate stuff in CDATA[] blocks.

Rest I already translated, will need to format and make localization.

But barks are confusing as hell.

Thx in advance. 

Edited by Xenserrah
Removed file - not needed anymore,
1 hour ago, fapzone10 said:

I don't want to stress you, so you don't have to bother translating it, I speak a decent amount of Chinese and decide to try playing the game in that language it was meant for and it was still alot of blue lines so I assume its an issue with Kaze. If it wasn't blue lines it was sort of narrating what happened which is weird as hell.

Instead would appreciate the your archives you said you had if you have time.

Well I never drop what I started, already did more than half ^^

So I guess I will do it for other people.

Blue lines because ENG loc doesn't have all lines that SCH one has, I already fixed that.

Which archives? You want localizations I fixed?

Or you mean rest of my class balancing?

Classes I upload one by one eventually. Locs - soon. 

6 minutes ago, Xenserrah said:

That would be great actually I'll give you text file, ignore stuff in <!--//--!> comments like these,

only translate stuff in CDATA[] blocks.

Rest I already translated, will need to format and make localization.

But barks are confusing as hell.

Thx in advance. 

to_translate.txt 24.67 kB · 1 download

i cant translate it also because it isnt normal chinese it just a random code in chinese text. maybe you use the wrong way to open the format

3 minutes ago, lamnoob112 said:

i cant translate it also because it isnt normal chinese it just a random code in chinese text. maybe you use the wrong way to open the format

It isnt him that the issue is from it's Kaze the mod creator, whoever was responsible for the loc didn't do it right for any languages not even the base one.

6 minutes ago, Xenserrah said:

Well I never drop what I started, already did more than half ^^

So I guess I will do it for other people.

Blue lines because ENG loc doesn't have all lines that SCH one has, I already fixed that.

Which archives? You want localizations I fixed?

Or you mean rest of my class balancing?

Classes I upload one by one eventually. Locs - soon. 

Good determination.

I meant the loc fixes but I will take any rebalance you have as well nonetheless.

On 10/14/2023 at 10:24 PM, lamnoob112 said:

Nah you just need to open that in UTF-8, here I made it in .xml use smth, like Notepad++.

I can read Chinese generally but badly ^^

This mod just has very weird barks.

Edited by Xenserrah
Removed file - not needed anymore,
5 minutes ago, fapzone10 said:

Good determination.

I meant the loc fixes but I will take any rebalance you have as well nonetheless.

Well here is Lilith for now, I'll find rest later.

Lilith ENG only localization.

Put into Lilith\localization folder

Make sure ID is the same for loc2 as your mod Project.xml

Made for this mod

Credits to Deovolente for Lilith.

Don't upload outside LL, made for personal use.

Cheers ^^

Lilith_ENG_localization.zip

29 minutes ago, lamnoob112 said:

i change it to utf-8 but it still remain this....image.png.45158120364441a3ff7a85904efafbfb.png

Yeah, so you can't translate Chinese text? Inside [] blocks?

Seems like standard Simplified Chinese no?

Even I can understand some of it like Bark_Octopus_1 says smth about decapitation lol

Well neverminded if you can't understand it fine, I'll finish myself, thx for trying ^^

I think modder uses Chinese analogue of Chtulchu language for barks

I'll figure it out eventually.

Edited by Xenserrah
On 10/8/2023 at 10:07 AM, Ranzepasm said:

Oh hi hello hows it goin

Duchess big titty/hair reskin patch for 'Human duchess' mod released - go test it and tell me if anything is broken, i dont have any time to test my mods these days, so your input would be apprecciated! ---->

image.png.5af320d538c826b129ddf51fdea3548d.png

Same thing with flayed reskin for BRU - if anything is broken its better for me to allow you guys to find it than for me to update the BRU page with broken addon----------->

Seems i was wrong when i said no issues with it. When she transforms here breasts and hair still remain as static objects.

20231014180732_1.jpg

24 minutes ago, fapzone10 said:

Seems i was wrong when i said no issues with it. When she transforms here breasts and hair still remain as static objects.

20231014180732_1.jpg

The patch is made for HUMAN Duchess. The Class has 2 versions, a transformation like abomination class, and a normal hero, the patch is meant for the 2nd one while you have the first class mod.

@fapzone10

Here are some more localizations I promised:

1) Draconblood (Serona) lots of fixes, a bunch of blue lines, lots of "non English", lots of general cleaning (Also included renamed copy of loc2 for EX but idk about dmg numbers.)

I remember spending tons of time hunting blue strings.

2) Livia general cleaning and beautification, some flavor text fixes couple of Chinese symbols translated.

3) Assault Kunoichi just lots of fixes so I can't even remember everything I had to change.

Already did Baiken and Atalanta and uploaded with entire classes on previous pages.

Lilith is up couple of posts^

Not gonna do Warlock (has very good English loc in Workshop), Mesmer (Already decent I only did minor cleanup not worth uploading),

Scourge (class is too complicated and still unfinished I think.)

Couple of more like Drowner I will upload with class rebalances later.

Cheers ^^ 

Serona.ENG_localization.zip Livia_ENG.localization.zip Assault_Kunoichi_ENG.localization.zip

Edited by Xenserrah
15 minutes ago, NaPTuNe said:

The patch is made for HUMAN Duchess. The Class has 2 versions, a transformation like abomination class, and a normal hero, the patch is meant for the 2nd one while you have the first class mod.

I don't know why you assume this isn't the monster version. He has 2 versions up of it and i used the transformation version.

10 minutes ago, Xenserrah said:

@fapzone10

Here are some more localizations I promised:

1) Draconblood (Serona) lots of fixes, a bunch of blue lines, lots of "non English", lots of general cleaning (Also included renamed copy of loc2 for EX but idk about dmg numbers.)

I remember spending tons of time hunting blue strings.

2) Livia general cleaning and beautification, some flavor text fixes couple of Chinese symbols translated.

3) Assault Kunoichi just lots of fixes so I can't even remember everything I had to change.

Already did Baiken and Atalanta and uploaded with entire classes on previous pages.

Lilith is up couple of posts^

Not gonna do Warlock (has very good English loc in Workshop), Mesmer (Already decent I only did minor cleanup not worth uploading),

Scourge (class is too complicated and still unfinished I think.)

Couple of more like Drowner I will upload with class rebalances later.

Cheers ^^ 

Serona.ENG_localization.zip 57.6 kB · 0 downloads Livia_ENG.localization.zip 17.01 kB · 0 downloads Assault_Kunoichi_ENG.localization.zip 27.34 kB · 0 downloads

Much love 

Some of the barks in The Ancient One are just amazing especially if you put some of them through DeepL

For example I had no idea what the actual is this "灏嗕細浣犳湡寰" but I put it in DeepL and this is just amazing:

"The vast majority of northern China's laboratories are located in the United States of America."

And this is through more conventional translator:

"Haohe fine Huanmao Waihuan"

Didn't know this mod is so politically charged XD

I don't think I will put that into English translation...

Some of the lines are truly inspiring, tho, smth to do with "fucking" and "chains" ^^

Edited by Xenserrah
1 hour ago, Xenserrah said:

Some of the barks in The Ancient One are just amazing especially if you put some of them through DeepL

For example I had no idea what the actual is this "灏嗕細浣犳湡寰" but I put it in DeepL and this is just amazing:

"The vast majority of northern China's laboratories are located in the United States of America."

And this is through more conventional translator:

"Haohe fine Huanmao Waihuan"

Didn't know this mod is so politically charged XD

I don't think I will put that into English translation...

Some of the lines are truly inspiring, tho, smth to do with "fucking" and "chains" ^^

That's what I was saying lol. When I was reading over the Schine version I thought I lost all my reading comprehension but it was just a load of random shit, narrating her actions and Cthulhu references.

23 minutes ago, fapzone10 said:

That's what I was saying lol. When I was reading over the Schine version I thought I lost all my reading comprehension but it was just a load of random shit, narrating her actions and Cthulhu references.

Well good news is it means I'm not insane neither I lost my ability to comprehend Chinese, so it's about 75% done now ^^

3 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

You can ask for stuff and you'll get it soon enough.

...Though you have to know what to ask for, though you can also ask what is and isn't available.

...Which you again have to know to ask about.

yeah exactly, there's no problem for searching specific things but for people who want to browse without looking for something is really unpleasant.
I would honestly set it up on myself to make an index but once the post is done it will surely get flooded and new-comers who are the people i think will make most use of it wont find it.

@fapzone10

Well, after spending way more time than it's worth I made full translation of The Ancient One with custom barks,

because original ones were... special. I somewhat translated those too to get general gist of what author tried to

say but I made them "English"

"Why in quotes?,"- you'd probably ask, well, to keep original "specialness" I made those barks as clear and easy to

understand as original author (/sarcasm). I also translated all comments and annotations in .xml file if anyone want to do 

something further with that translation that should make your life easier.

Overall I suggest you to read .xml file to get "full experience" out of "amazing" barks I wrote.

Because I have no plans to actually play this class you shall also be my tester so grab it and test it in your game, please.

Additionally ENG loc2 was horrible and broken code wise in addition to mistakes in localization itself, some .xml crap was broken.

And some lines were missing completely.

Even original SCH has problems with colors etc. but those are minor at least. I fixed all of that in my ENG file.

The Ancient Ones <-original mod is here.

Credits: Kaze* - for ruining my sanity and original code.

Myself, I guess for doing this for no reason XD

If someone wants to do smth, with this LOC - go ahead, just credit me.

If you want to publish it somewhere ask Kaze for permission, mine you have.

If you publish it don't link to my profile here, link my steam profile instead.

Enjoy^^

OCTOPUS_ENG_ONLY_localization.zip

Edited by Xenserrah
Update: fixes