Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

On 9/7/2023 at 2:11 AM, Ranzepasm said:

one day i shall return, for now teasers

- yes, big bloody lady is being worked on

- yes, any new wildlander enemies will be given saucy skins in time

Not sure how far you've gotten on these in the last month, but I recently did a few lewd wildlanders for my personal wildlander invasion backport. You might need to rename some of the files before you can actually use them in BR, but I've got completed versions of the Raptor/Scav/pre-transformation Flayer, plus I slapped some areola peek on your existing druid.

You're welcome to use or build on any of them if you feel like it (or don't, your choice).

Wildlander1.png.2b002760ce637f4edd43b24b8622ab07.png

Spoiler

Wildlander2.png.c12a05184c88d183fa8b23956f10c87f.pngWildlander4.png.93354a3f3e82c0899552c01e3becbb32.pngWildlander3.png.23e8e33e551347f8c9c6ca237342a0dd.png

Wildlanders.zip

In other news I also just finished a slightly lewder sideboob version of the Bunny Girl Dredge skin with a handful of color variations. Again designed for the vanilla port so actual BR players might need to do some renaming for things to work, but if anyone wants to do so be my guest.

Dredge4.PNG.da018a6374f7b0b4125ba41f13280ced.PNG

Spoiler

Dredge1.thumb.PNG.0e52fbb45e974f2299307083e89dba96.PNGDredge2.png.824576d3d979ba2fa97be289252aa407.pngDredge3.png.6350f3ecb610e17b6e98b86ac64f5805.png

dredge.zip

If someone who has expirience to work with SPINE or DragonBones (programs to do DarkestDungeon animations and skeletons for "combat", "idle" and "walk") is interested and has some free time to provide a little help - you can contact me in PM, you will need only to do conversions from "combat" skel|atlas as basis to "walk"|"idle" ones for enemies. who has originally only "combat" one

Its only volonteer action, only if you have time, interest in those "enemy to hero" conversions and know how to work with SPINE or DragonBones already

It will just help to do those conversions smoother if you yourself interested in them and their quality, i ofource can still do same as i did previously myself (use already exists animations from other classes), its just making them a little less smooth and natural, but still acceptable to play with imo)

Myself i have no any expirience with SPINE or DragonBones (has only DragonBones actually since its "free access" programm, SPINE is "need to buy" only option), tried once to figure out - imo too complex and difficult, so i decided just to do with same way as previously than learning something new about creating completly new animations "from zero knowledge")

As i said - just a suggestion, only if someone has hight interest and want to help as volonteer, no pressure or asking))

7 minutes ago, Drenkor said:

Guys, i have normal dd with lewd mods and i want to start black reliquary lewd version as well, how do i start?

Sadly 99% of all original DD mods incompatible with Black Reliquary global overhaul, including lewd ones) (The main reason why i myself not tried BR, even if its really cool DLC-level mod itself - no point to play without all those 100-200 DD awesome mods from original, still hoping one day all monsters and bosses from BR will be just avaliable as mod for original DD just as roaming enemies)

Edited by Fnakasjg

thats sad, thx for answer

28 minutes ago, Fnakasjg said:

Sadly 99% of all original DD mods incompatible with Black Reliquary global overhaul, including lewd ones) (The main reason why i myself not tried BR, even if its really cool DLC-level mod itself - no point to play without all those 100-200 DD awesome mods from original, still hoping one day all monsters and bosses from BR will be just avaliable as mod for original DD just as roaming enemies)

2 hours ago, Drenkor said:

thats sad, thx for answer

By the way some are compatible - espicially if their creator patched them for that, so if you want to play with BR badly - you can just check for every mod - here alwayes a possibility, that exactly this one will be compatible with BR)

2 hours ago, ROPROPE said:

Yo, are there more futa/male character skin mods for DD? I only know the one Forcelan mod by STmaster for shieldbreaker. I love all the tid in my game, but I can't bear to live without more wiener in there

I don't really know because futa is not my thing, but I'm pretty sure Serona class has a futa version. Also there is an Anaertailin skin for bountyhunter (greywatcher I think) that also has a futa version (I can't share since I deleted those folders). But you can easily find them, I guess you will like those.

For male I dont have any recomendations either, but I remember some months ago, while lurking on nexusmod, I saw some nude male mods. So take a look there

9 hours ago, Fasterflight225 said:

This is the file that contains the AI for the Crocodile.

crimson_court.monster_brains.rar 3.09 kB · 3 downloads

It lives in DarkestDungeon\dlc\580100_crimson_court\features\crimson_court\raid\ai

thanks for your help, had found out the problem persisted but not with no mods, it came up when I tried to use the Crimson Court Rebalance mod. thank you for your help.

6 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

"Librarian" hottie skin replacer, for now only few SFW sprites and animations as starting concept, she will be right next after "Baiken" 

(Original skin and mod i used as "basis" - class https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1185211485

skin - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2862907826)

librarian_guild_header.png.a4e69b3a46ca726ead5dd6f593cfeebc.png

Reveal hidden contents

1.gif.3e5f97caa0a89da228f47fdd1459769e.giflibrarian.sprite_camp.png.2c2d26cf30adb949f70d50ae7abdaca8.png

librarian_portrait_roster.png.eaaf2f9659070265edb4271b06d0a938.png

Interesting take. You know, considering how flat chested I asked the artist to originally draw her, that's certainly different. You could have asked permission, by the way. I probably would have been fine with it :).

35 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Interesting take. You know, considering how flat chested I asked the artist to originally draw her, that's certainly different. You could have asked permission, by the way. I probably would have been fine with it :).

I give a link on original work and alwayes saying, that i only "use this as basis", not stealing or anything, just for myself usage edition, which i sharing only in case that someone will want to play with it too, not bcs "want popularity" or "money"))  In fact i doing that only for myself and can easly just dont share it in LL page if here will be permission troubles)

Hey lovelies, important Lustiest Lair: Expanded update!

It turns out the LoversLab patch, which was created primarily to add Nexus-banned content back into the mod, wasn't adding Nexus-banned content back into the mod.

This is what we in the business call a 'cock-up'. 

The new version can be found HERE. All previous posts have been updated to include it.

MAKE SURE YOU GRAB THIS, or the Bitch Trainer will never spawn.

EDIT:
Fixed the file so it's no longer weirdly missing? Weird bug on LoversLab's end.

Edited by Ancestress
3 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

I give a link on original work and alwayes saying, that i only "use this as basis", not stealing or anything, just for myself usage edition, which i sharing only in case that someone will want to play with it too, not bcs "want popularity" or "money"))  In fact i doing that only for myself and can easly just dont share it in LL page if here will be permission troubles)

Again, I'm fine with it. Just pointing out that I do pay attention to these things and I haven't dropped off the face of the internet :p.

18 minutes ago, Drenkor said:

yo guys, have smb tried out lustiest lair expanded yet? what is a difference rn, is it worth replacing old version?

Compared to old version, Expanded includes fixes for lots of typos and fixes to flickering text. It also lewdifies the flagellant, shieldbreaker and the musketeer, among other small things. if you want to see more i will post full changelos from nexus' post.

Spoiler
  • Version 1.0

• - Fixed a huge number of typos and other small text fixes
    • - Lots of code cleanup
    • - Fixed Occultist healing ability name flickering
    • - Fixed Drugged DoT text flickering
    • - Fixed a bunch of miscellaneous flickering text
    • - Fixed some skills being unlewdified
    • - Fixed more typos
    • - Fixed missing blue text on some Stallion Pregnancy barks (I might have missed some - please screenshot them if you find any and send them to me!)
    • - Fixed missing blue text on some Stallion Pregnancy transitions
    • - Musketeer, who was previously not supported in Lustiest Lair, is now Temptress
    • - Musketeer ability names lewdified
    • - Musketeer description lewdified
    • - Musketeer Armour and Weapon upgrades lewdified
    • - Musketeer Affliction barks lewdified
    • - Musketeer Virtue barks lewdified
    • - Musketeer camping barks lewdified
    • - Musketeer General barks lewdified
    • - Removed support for other languages to keep things simple. Only English for now - apologies.
    • - New pregnancy: Brigand's Child
    • - Further buffed Stallion impregnation chance
    • - Significantly buffed impregnation chance for many monsters
    • - Reworked many pregnancies to reduce their negative impact. Many pregnancies now offer buffs as well as penalties.
    • - Incorporated Shieldbreaker and Flagellant into LL:E (The mod now requires all DLC to play, but I figure only hardcore Darkest Dungeon players are still modding the game at this point in it's life cycle. If there's enough demand I may reverse this change)
    • - Flagellant ability names further Lewdified
    • - Added support for the LoversLab version of the game as a simple patch instead of an entirely different version
    • - Increased chance for Stallion to spawn at all levels in the Warrens (Typically below 69 light)
    • - Increased chance for Foredoomed Tentacles to spawn at all levels in the Warrens (Requires Foredoomed pregnancy)
    • - Buffed Stallion HP
    • - Increased Stallion impregnation and quirk chance

On 9/30/2023 at 7:39 AM, doctorpotato said:

image.png.d45bd2f6998ce32b417756e4eee9e3fd.pngHere you all go, This is a edit of both DD, Reliquary, and lustiest lair. I made this as part of my mod list, where things are normal DD but with a lot of placed sex objects. I like subtlety.

Is this mod for Darkest Dungeon or Black Reliquary? Can you post a picture with a hero selected?

7 minutes ago, NaPTuNe said:

Compared to old version, Expanded includes fixes for lots of typos and fixes to flickering text. It also lewdifies the flagellant, shieldbreaker and the musketeer, among other small things. if you want to see more i will post full changelos from nexus' post.

Hide contents
  • Version 1.0

• - Fixed a huge number of typos and other small text fixes
    • - Lots of code cleanup
    • - Fixed Occultist healing ability name flickering
    • - Fixed Drugged DoT text flickering
    • - Fixed a bunch of miscellaneous flickering text
    • - Fixed some skills being unlewdified
    • - Fixed more typos
    • - Fixed missing blue text on some Stallion Pregnancy barks (I might have missed some - please screenshot them if you find any and send them to me!)
    • - Fixed missing blue text on some Stallion Pregnancy transitions
    • - Musketeer, who was previously not supported in Lustiest Lair, is now Temptress
    • - Musketeer ability names lewdified
    • - Musketeer description lewdified
    • - Musketeer Armour and Weapon upgrades lewdified
    • - Musketeer Affliction barks lewdified
    • - Musketeer Virtue barks lewdified
    • - Musketeer camping barks lewdified
    • - Musketeer General barks lewdified
    • - Removed support for other languages to keep things simple. Only English for now - apologies.
    • - New pregnancy: Brigand's Child
    • - Further buffed Stallion impregnation chance
    • - Significantly buffed impregnation chance for many monsters
    • - Reworked many pregnancies to reduce their negative impact. Many pregnancies now offer buffs as well as penalties.
    • - Incorporated Shieldbreaker and Flagellant into LL:E (The mod now requires all DLC to play, but I figure only hardcore Darkest Dungeon players are still modding the game at this point in it's life cycle. If there's enough demand I may reverse this change)
    • - Flagellant ability names further Lewdified
    • - Added support for the LoversLab version of the game as a simple patch instead of an entirely different version
    • - Increased chance for Stallion to spawn at all levels in the Warrens (Typically below 69 light)
    • - Increased chance for Foredoomed Tentacles to spawn at all levels in the Warrens (Requires Foredoomed pregnancy)
    • - Buffed Stallion HP
    • - Increased Stallion impregnation and quirk chance

thx, its just that i remember i also put some things in my old version, but i doubt i will find them now, for example i reaally dont like pink aura if there is no light, it doesn't allow me to distinguish any lights on screen at all, so i used that fix, and there were other things as well, dont know if the new version will be better or not rn while there are no any new monsters or mechanics

Edited by Drenkor
1 hour ago, NaPTuNe said:

Is this mod for Darkest Dungeon or Black Reliquary? Can you post a picture with a hero selected?

You can use it for any of them if you wish, but I have a feeling BR will have issues due to what I deleted. I currently use it for my DD game, I just like the sexual art style, not a big fan of changing core mechanics of the game.

Untitled DD picture.png

On 9/30/2023 at 1:39 PM, doctorpotato said:

image.png.d45bd2f6998ce32b417756e4eee9e3fd.pngHere you all go, This is a edit of both DD, Reliquary, and lustiest lair. I made this as part of my mod list, where things are normal DD but with a lot of placed sex objects. I like subtlety.

I see you didn't like the background I made for the hero unit. Well I am alright with that cause I really didn't put too much though on it and was just horny. You also changed the disease panel background to the default one, is this made to be compatible for most mods or for just LL in mind?