Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

1 hour ago, lamnoob112 said:

can any one to help let this translate become a .loc2 file? I finish the lewd version of chinese translation of acolyte of sun but I cant run out the .loc2 file through the localisation.bat

acolyte_schinese.string_table.xml 49.52 kB · 1 download

Interesting. At row 89 there is a d after </entry> which breaks parsing but you also need a <language id="english"></language> somewhere (can be in another xml file) or localization.exe wont parse either. <language="english"/> also works and is shorter. At row 100 you need a > before </entry> or it will look weird ingame. Notepad++ can help a bit if you dont already have it.

How I found the problem. Made a backup. I removed all entry lines except one. If it cant parse then I try to find a problem at that line. Go back and remove half of the entries. repeat for other half. Then half of the problematic halfs. repeat until you can see the problem. then fix it.

7 minutes ago, Disrok said:

Interesting. At row 89 there is a d after </entry> which breaks parsing but you also need a <language id="english"></language> somewhere (can be in another xml file) or localization.exe wont parse either. <language="english"/> also works and is shorter. At row 100 you need a > before </entry> or it will look weird ingame. Notepad++ can help a bit if you dont already have it.

How I found the problem. Made a backup. I removed all entry lines except one. If it cant parse then I try to find a problem at that line. Go back and remove half of the entries. repeat for other half. Then half of the problematic halfs. repeat until you can see the problem. then fix it.

found it thx. And I'll put the chinese translation here 

schinese.loc2 acolyte_schinese.string_table.xml

On 5/13/2022 at 10:24 PM, tigresslion said:

Noticed my Fungal Bloat does this - but *only* the combat/Idle in combat skin. The attacking and defending are fine. It's the NSFW Mushroom Girl kind. Anyone have a working one?
image.png.95349c050660119fd88c19dba14a5bfc.png
My Bone Altar does it too, it's supposed to be (image below) but it's just white jambles. Anyone got a working one?
image.png.4ce3513bb5e8458c02c530da66388305.png

ALso, thought I'd put up my help seeing everyone here does too. I hate downloading massive 6gb class/skin packs. So I seperated mine into seperate entries. It's literally just collections of Dans, Anaertailins, Xelsword, Alcor, Nora's team, and all the other contributors I've found throughout these pages, some I found elsewhere, and some alternates I've found.

My collection I've uploaded has (All these are NSFW):
All of Xelswords current skins., Abigail (Class/Skin), Building Upgrade Icons, Butcher Skins, Chaplain Skins, Draconblood Skins, Dragon Mistress Skins, Drowner Skins, Duchess Skins, Earth Enchanter (Class + Skins), Fool Skins, Guqin Skins, Harlot Skins, Herald Skins, Hierophant Skins, Kunoichi Skins, Lamia Skins, Lilith Skins, Lucia Skins, Lupine (Class + Skins), MP40 Skins, Nicorote Skins, Omenseeker, Panel Replacements, Paradox Skins, Pelagic Priestess (Class+Skins), Piglet Skins, Qipaofox Skins, Seidoreiseijyo/Sex Slave (Class+Skins), Sorceress (Class+Skins), Spirit Lancer Skins, Crystalline Herald (Class+Skins), Fawn (Class+Skins), Hollow Skins, Hood Skins, Offering Skins, Shrapnel Skins, Succubus Skins, Tusk Skins, Viper Skins, Tifa Skins, WitchLibra (Class+Skins)

I tried to not include stuff that was paywalled or not publicly shared. So if I step on some toes with the above, just drop a DM I'll remove it from the list. 

I have Monsters and Town, but the Monsters are the compilation of everyones work you find throughout here. Towns have a lot so I'll post a screen of what the majority of the style is, I'm not sure who the author was for this one.
image.png.3a11404f07baf19fa16f12b6df4f1f74.png

I'm still updating my list I'll list another batch in the future of my updates i've gathered. If I can save someone hours of perusing sites like I did, then I'll be happy haha.

can i have the list please? you still have it,right?

3 hours ago, Axproto said:

Hi guys, do you have any recomendation for a lewd side decor and map background mod?

For side decor, ruins and courtyard I would recommend Jefuty's stuff. But anyway, in this thread people have posted plenty of material for what you're asking for, you just need to do a search. You can also take a look at Lustiest Lair

9 hours ago, Ruka Urushibara said:

What mod is the Character in the first Rank?

Can anyone share it?

First rank, when it comes to heroes, is the first one counting from right, true? I can't share it right now (I'm not at home) but the class name is called the scourge, in case you want to find it yourself (I will share it anyways later on the day when I arrive at home)

3 minutes ago, Drenkor said:

can smb also share 2nd and 4th girls? i would love to pick them as well

The 2nd one is the Livia class:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2950029348, and the 4th one is the shambler class by Deovolente, and I think it's patreon-only but you should be able to find it in his kemono.party. (Not sure if I can post the link for that).

This is a lvl 3 abbey that I took from some one on here and edited it to work in game. Just pop it in the fx town_abbey_level03 folder. I take no credit for the art, just having it work in game is all.

Side note does anyone have the "characterpanel_frames.png" from Black Reliquary . it would be in the shared\character folder.

The backdrop the characters stand in front of I like, Ill post the results should anyone like it too.

town_abbey_level03.sprite.png

5 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

This is a lvl 3 abbey that I took from some one on here and edited it to work in game. Just pop it in the fx town_abbey_level03 folder. I take no credit for the art, just having it work in game is all.

Side note does anyone have the "characterpanel_frames.png" from Black Reliquary . it would be in the shared\character folder.

The backdrop the characters stand in front of I like, Ill post the results should anyone like it too.

town_abbey_level03.sprite.png

'kay.

character.rar

anyone got a fix for this, I accidently messed with the game files to replace backgrounds and the crocodile, then when I got the message I verified game files, but it didn't work as well as the game crashes when I get past this message and the game loads, shows the fight I was in, then crashes, same thing if I start a new game.

20230929_223657.jpg

53 minutes ago, james elwood said:

anyone got a fix for this, I accidently messed with the game files to replace backgrounds and the crocodile, then when I got the message I verified game files, but it didn't work as well as the game crashes when I get past this message and the game loads, shows the fight I was in, then crashes, same thing if I start a new game.

20230929_223657.jpg

I would say that crocodile_A is missing and that the library is looking for it.

2 hours ago, james elwood said:

This is the file that contains the AI for the Crocodile.

crimson_court.monster_brains.rar

It lives in DarkestDungeon\dlc\580100_crimson_court\features\crimson_court\raid\ai