Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Need a little help.

I modified a xml file and found out I had to run the localization.exe to generate a loc2 file.

I am using the steam ver of the game.

no loc2 files are being generated.

the command box opens and for a split second I can see the file I changed Parsing then the command box closes.

not too sure what I am doing wrong and the only info is for people with GOG.

1 hour ago, doctorpotato said:

Need a little help.

I modified a xml file and found out I had to run the localization.exe to generate a loc2 file.

I am using the steam ver of the game.

no loc2 files are being generated.

the command box opens and for a split second I can see the file I changed Parsing then the command box closes.

not too sure what I am doing wrong and the only info is for people with GOG.

Unpack files from this archive in "localization" folder of the mod you want to translate.

I have GOG version, it works for me.

localization.rar

6 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

Hottie "Acolyte of Sun" is very happy with her new skin optional variant)

This is really cool. I love that you repurpose kickass skins onto other mods so we don't have to replace existing class skins. Thanks for doing this. Have you considered trying a version with some Bourassa brush strokes so it fits a little better, and without the tail? 

Would also love to see you try to do something similar with the Luminosity skin.

On 7/31/2023 at 10:53 AM, Ranzepasm said:

oh yeah totally forgot - screenshot, because i forgot to make more than one during testing.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.7b931a03adb1a63ce7ae5eb14ac025ad.png

Question for you: Are your Omenseeker files on this forum the same as your upload the Workshop? Animations and sprites and "busty" skin? Or are they separate things?

2 hours ago, mrjayaur said:

This is really cool. I love that you repurpose kickass skins onto other mods so we don't have to replace existing class skins. Thanks for doing this. Have you considered trying a version with some Bourassa brush strokes so it fits a little better, and without the tail? 

Would also love to see you try to do something similar with the Luminosity skin.

Main goal is that i doing all of those for myself in-game usage first of all, thats why i doing every next reskin/conversion for another class, understandably why i guess))

Especially since i following myself in-game rule "1 class - 1 heroe only, if someone dies - here no will be another one" (making every of them unique and personal, not something like "6 Vestals 5 ShieldBreakers" in roster))

I checked "Luminosity" skin already, sadly didnt find a place for this skin - all "positions" where it can be usefull are already fullfiled, may be later will find place for it, who knows - same was for exactly this one skin i shared today as "Acolyte of Sun" - one dude share it to me like 1-2 monthes ago with request "will i do some with it", i said "perhaps in future", and just 2 days ago decided to try it as "Acolyte" skin variant - and it was fitting pretty well with her skills and nature as for me) May be one day will be same for "Luminosity", but not right now

Right now my next plan is "Bloody Hunter" reskin conversion for "Corsair" class, from same author (ZIMIC if im right) who did "Luminocity" and this one "Acolyte" skin

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2979505704

Asked today for sharing it and already have it (thanks for those who shared it from Steam), already checked it in game - its really cool, exactly as i supposed, perfect and fitting class nature material to work with)

Didnt understand about this 

Have you considered trying a version with some Bourassa brush strokes so it fits a little better, and without the tail? 

What is "version with some "Bourassa brush strokes"?) Some other edition of this skin? I found only this one i worked with, if you have some other - share/give a link, i will take a look)

Also i actually fine with her tail - since she is Priestess/Acolyte of some another strange religion from far lands (perhaps it is even just another branch/variation of original "New God Cult" religion) - ifs fine for her to have something like "tail", "glowing eyes", "tatoos" and other "marks" from being adept of this religion, and i just "taking her as she is" with her nature))

Edited by Fnakasjg
9 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

The Acolyte of Sun.zip 35.73 MB · 61 downloads The Acolyte of Sun Town Event.zip 774.64 kB · 19 downloads

Hottie "Acolyte of Sun" is very happy with her new skin optional variant)

preview_icon.png.a8a5fbd2aee0809a8a9bbb703a3325a7.png

Original mods i used as basis  -

class https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=971313538

skin https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2991940788

Incompatible with vanilla skin - chose one, vanilla or this

Optionally "Town Event" for her, allowing meet her faster. Event will pop right after first "Farmstead" quest finishing.

4 versions this time (2 "eyes" 2 "shadow eyes", 1 SFW and 1 NSFW for each) - bcs "basis" skin was "with eyes" version only, shadowed it myself, i know that most of people love "with eyes" - so i just left "working version" as additional variant before deleting it in my own game, enjoy))

Hope you will love her company and will make good adventuring with her together)

Cheers)

Examples (without animation example this time, just was lazy ?)

Reveal hidden contents

preview_icon.png.a8a5fbd2aee0809a8a9bbb703a3325a7.png

acolyte_portrait_roster(2).png.dda3aa731619805f01a0f2e21f836c71.pngacolyte_portrait_roster-.png.dc7e266eeaac676d01a1ac22cd0ac7dc.png

occultist.sprite.camp(3).png.26aae688f1c22d102aecf861ba5d2c83.pngoccultist.sprite.camp(2)-.png.fa8da365e6dfd485f40aeebcf5f2ef20.pngoccultist.sprite.camp(3)-.png.2df206680f295406dabd6157fc1768c0.pngoccultist.sprite.camp(4)-.png.b84ff60c447b80d8fa96554332edb183.pngoccultist.sprite.investigate.png.ac6c07e716d0e9043ef91e918c95e119.pngoccultist.sprite.investigate(2)-.png.6fc83c78177acc2503d64617977922aa.pngoccultist.sprite.investigate(3)-.png.b3c76b3be8d6e6f601c0c47d96072a33.pngoccultist.sprite.investigate(4).png.3e8ad7c0ccdbd61bac61c5e3a8aaf661.png

The Acolyte of Sun.zip 35.73 MB · 61 downloads The Acolyte of Sun Town Event.zip 774.64 kB · 19 downloads

Love it ❤️ Thanks for sharing dude

4 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

Main goal is that i doing all of those for myself in-game usage first of all, thats why i doing every next reskin/conversion for another class, understandably why i guess))

Especially since i following myself in-game rule "1 class - 1 heroe only, if someone dies - here no will be another one" (making every of them unique and personal, not something like "6 Vestals 5 ShieldBreakers" in roster))

I checked "Luminosity" skin already, sadly didnt find a place for this skin - all "positions" where it can be usefull are already fullfiled, may be later will find place for it, who knows - same was for exactly this one skin i shared today as "Acolyte of Sun" - one dude share it to me like 1-2 monthes ago with request "will i do some with it", i said "perhaps in future", and just 2 days ago decided to try it as "Acolyte" skin variant - and it was fitting pretty well with her skills and nature as for me) May be one day will be same for "Luminosity", but not right now

Right now my next plan is "Bloody Hunter" reskin conversion for "Corsair" class, from same author (ZIMIC if im right) who did "Luminocity" and this one "Acolyte" skin

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2979505704

Asked today for sharing it and already have it (thanks for those who shared it from Steam), already checked it in game - its really cool, exactly as i supposed, perfect and fitting class nature material to work with)

What is "version with some "Bourassa brush strokes"?) Some other edition of this skin? I found only this one i worked with, if you have some other - share/give a link, i will take a look)

Also i actually fine with her tail - since she is Priestess/Acolyte of some another strange religion from far lands (perhaps it is even just another branch/variation of original "New God Cult" religion) - ifs fine for her to have something like "tail", "glowing eyes", "tatoos" and other "marks" from being adept of this religion, and i just "taking her as she is" with her nature))

So you are Also doing a no more hero's run too nice man

5 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

Basically a skin version where it's got more shading and darker lines to be more aligned with the DD style, like the way you added the black eyes without eyeballs. There's no version in existence, I was asking if you considered doing that to her skins.

6 hours ago, ToastOwO said:

So you are Also doing a no more hero's run too nice man

Y, its an option to lose - "everyone die"

Ofcource on "Stygan" i have "16 dead = lose" already, but after defeating final boss this is removed, so its really possible on like 200-300 week to be out of heroes, even if i have 50-60 heroes to hire (bcs mod heroes) - if i will be "overconfidence" - they will die, and only way to give them back - super rare "ressurect 1 from 3" vanilla event, no other options to have same heroe, "every man is unique"))

So i caring about any of my girls personally, as about family, every time anyone on "deathdoor" and "bleed" - "Player Stress +50")))

Edited by Fnakasjg
5 hours ago, mrjayaur said:

Basically a skin version where it's got more shading and darker lines to be more aligned with the DD style, like the way you added the black eyes without eyeballs. There's no version in existence, I was asking if you considered doing that to her skins.

A, thats name of style itself, got it)

Nope, im not planning expanding it further - if i already fine myself with current version in my game - its a "final" version for me)

But as i said for every shared reskin/conversion - feel free to edit or share it anywhere yourself, i dont care too much, you fully free to expand/edit/improve/share it youself as you want, full permision - bcs i making it for myself usage, not for "popularity" or "be paid", i just sharing it for all bcs im not greedy (ofcource i can just do those edits and dont share them at all)

and just in case that someone will want to play with same hottie that i wanted too doing all those)

In fact it will be even better - if someone will share those on Nexus, Steam, Skymods or anywhere else - i myself dont bothering to do so, but sharing those anywhere will make them spread better, and increasing possibility for someone will want to expand/use as "basis" them himself further, and when they will be expanded/polished - perhaps i will myself use this "new" version instead of my own "rude"/"amateur")

13 hours ago, mrjayaur said:

Question for you: Are your Omenseeker files on this forum the same as your upload the Workshop? Animations and sprites and "busty" skin? Or are they separate things?

my edit on workshop is sfw, real big rack and topless edits are for now hosted on my boosty, they will be released on workshop and nexus in time.

16 hours ago, BadBug said:

Unpack files from this archive in "localization" folder of the mod you want to translate.

I have GOG version, it works for me.

localization.rar 3.71 MB · 1 download

Sadly did not work, I have those files, but none the less I did what you asked and same thing happend

ran the localization.exe

command box popped up and promptly closed

no new files made

30 minutes ago, doctorpotato said:

Sadly did not work, I have those files, but none the less I did what you asked and same thing happend

ran the localization.exe

command box popped up and promptly closed

no new files made

The easiest way for you will be installing separate GOG version, just for localisation, i guess)

Since "localisation.exe" for working need some other in-game libraries in "localisation" folders, which are already perfectly composed in GOG version, not only "localisation.exe" file)

Already localised "loc2" file should work fine in Steam version after replacing

1 hour ago, Fnakasjg said:

The easiest way for you will be installing separate GOG version, just for localisation, i guess)

Since "localisation.exe" for working need some other in-game libraries in "localisation" folders, which are already perfectly composed in GOG version, not only "localisation.exe" file)

Already localised "loc2" file should work fine in Steam version after replacing

that's a lot of extra stuff I did not want to end up doing for just one simple edit.

To be short I found out why the Draconblood Serona class town event did not work correctly (its simply changing one word "four" to "first") sadly me finding and installing a GOG ver of the game just to run the Localisation.exe to compile a loc2 file for one simple edit to a mod I am still on the fence from using, Ill leave this one to my betters.

I feel that there must be a better way to compile loc2 files without installing a GOG copy .... There are many mods of new classes ... do all those mod authors have a second install of DD just to run a compiler?

1 hour ago, doctorpotato said:

that's a lot of extra stuff I did not want to end up doing for just one simple edit.

To be short I found out why the Draconblood Serona class town event did not work correctly (its simply changing one word "four" to "first") sadly me finding and installing a GOG ver of the game just to run the Localisation.exe to compile a loc2 file for one simple edit to a mod I am still on the fence from using, Ill leave this one to my betters.

I feel that there must be a better way to compile loc2 files without installing a GOG copy .... There are many mods of new classes ... do all those mod authors have a second install of DD just to run a compiler?

I will not say myself about "how every modders do themself" - but im just using ONLY GOG version, without Steam one ?))

Edited by Fnakasjg

The Jiangshi.zipThe Jiangshi Town Event.zipyurei.zip

Jiangshi consumed too much Qi energy, which made her unholy body a little bit ... bustier, and also a little bit more ... voluptuous)

preview_icon.png.447546da3eab14416bc353c59c1a019e.png

Original mod - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2866004139

(didnt find source on original skin, one dude just shared it to me without source link)

Optional "Jiangshi" skin varian (incompatible with vanilla), i guess its already exist somewhere - i just didnt find myself original source and link, so if someone will want this one too and didnt find original too - here you go. 

Also added "shadow eyes" version (original was only "with eyes"), so here 4 at all (1 SFW 1 NSFW for "eyes" and "shadow eyes")

Also - optional "Town Event" to meet her faster (in my version its required "Sunshine Island" mod and completed first intro quest from it, you can easly edit it if you want to, just with common NotePad (remove "plot_quest" from "requirments")

Also - optional "Yurei" skin (ghosty female enemy from "SI") - same model and skin as for "Jiangshi", you can easly make her to be "eyes|shadow eyes" "SFW|NSFW" just in one click by replacing sprites from hero mod folder into enemy one, bcs i left full file name compatability (originaly i left - "NSFW" "shadow eyes", feel free to chose yourself)

Hope you will enjoy her company and will be able to handle her ... ghosty unholy charm)

Cheers)

Spoiler

jiangshi_portrait_roster.png.f826f0ab666e1951b89cbdb0cc51986d.pngjiangshi_portrait_roster(2).png.a9547e2084a6b8064d75c971859a09c4.png

leper.sprite.afflicted.thumb.png.91a759254390e009cabb78b4c5ccf567.pngleper.sprite.afflicted(4).thumb.png.c9f7b0a390124e40acc18cf3a879bf62.pngleper.sprite.heroic(3).thumb.png.59f4de0e5a83f172c6e5503cf86d516a.pngleper.sprite.heroic(2).thumb.png.080688c3711dab8884e221220e514f75.png

leper.sprite.attack_buff.png.9732c404f2c63779a80fd0c8cae4b4e1.pngleper.sprite.attack_buff(2).png.ab82e9debd00cd22ca68de0b119513fd.pngleper.sprite.attack_buff(3).png.87ef561887860dfd67c38ccbeaf6f8a6.pngleper.sprite.attack_buff(4).png.c8dfbd03c4026183372d9a7da8972836.png

leper.sprite.attack_chop.png.381a79e0935e9a0f5fde73885331b60a.pngleper.sprite.attack_chop(2).png.9ee0710f0870bc594a93e070e838de59.png

leper.sprite.attack_chop(3).png.81a3df76e02ce27dab4149770e94147d.pngleper.sprite.attack_chop(4).png.da572f569905c0aa16eab9f5c678d764.png

leper.sprite.attack_hew.png.2b2b2da32acb11155b560f60e44bfa54.pngleper.sprite.attack_hew(2).png.1d2e4e06170ea8758eaa6ffdcabe04f2.pngleper.sprite.attack_hew(3).png.b2a9f9b2e3ab22eaf120c7d0a85e0f97.pngleper.sprite.attack_hew(4).png.328ec489749a106cdc446b5e60f388e4.pngleper.sprite.attack_intimidate.png.90a7adba92f9b58279038c48400791b1.pngleper.sprite.attack_intimidate(2).png.515d49c857b50b1fa09ccb0cfd4003be.pngleper.sprite.attack_intimidate(3).png.8823a151c4c2110d3cdefc7253ce19a4.pngleper.sprite.attack_intimidate(4).png.e6bbb6ff7d14aebbfc2cd29ef0d2cf17.pngleper.sprite_camp.png.a5656aea123d4e3819fbde132314d671.pngleper.sprite.camp(2).png.2d3dc805a6d4eba3f5741f03af87bbe5.pngleper.sprite.camp(3).png.caa4aeb89c172c2ee0dc01393c019c5c.pngleper.sprite.camp(4).png.774f245852d5f868474f3fa07b8489cd.pngleper.sprite.defend.png.1c00a5ce40323952816605105e20235f.pngleper.sprite.defend(2).png.7732ccbfbdfab09a8f561ce2c773eacd.pngleper.sprite.defend(3).png.67753bd254e3179cba7d813f3f4993e0.pngleper.sprite.defend(4).png.4684e66b69f357101f852cae0c32264d.pngleper.sprite.investigate(3).png.7ff2bbf96f658d233492b8254908dc8b.pngleper.sprite.investigate(2).png.f82ffff1c05e2ebd161ecc732655b247.png

The Jiangshi.zipThe Jiangshi Town Event.zipyurei.zip

Edited by Fnakasjg
4 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

The Jiangshi.zip 34.26 MB · 29 downloads The Jiangshi Town Event.zip 868.5 kB · 16 downloads yurei.zip 2.85 MB · 23 downloads

Jiangshi consumed too much Qi energy, which made her unholy body a little bit ... bustier, and also a little bit more ... voluptuous)

Original mod - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2866004139

(didnt find source on original skin, one dude just shared it to me without source link)

Optional "Jiangshi" skin varian (incompatible with vanilla), i guess its already exist somewhere - i just didnt find myself original source and link, so if someone will want this one too and didnt find original too - here you go. 

Also added "shadow eyes" version (original was only "with eyes"), so here 4 at all (1 SFW 1 NSFW for "eyes" and "shadow eyes")

Also - optional "Town Event" to meet her faster (in my version its required "Sunshine Island" mod and completed first intro quest from it, you can easly edit it if you want to, just with common NotePad (remove "plot_quest" from "requirments")

Also - optional "Yurei" skin (ghosty female enemy from "SI") - same model and skin as for "Jiangshi", you can easly make her to be "eyes|shadow eyes" "SFW|NSFW" just in one click by replacing sprites from hero mod folder into enemy one, bcs i left full file name compatability (originaly i left - "NSFW" "shadow eyes", feel free to chose yourself)

Hope you will enjoy her company and will be able to handle her ... ghosty unholy charm)

Cheers)

Reveal hidden contents

jiangshi_portrait_roster.png.f826f0ab666e1951b89cbdb0cc51986d.pngjiangshi_portrait_roster(2).png.a9547e2084a6b8064d75c971859a09c4.png

leper.sprite.afflicted.thumb.png.91a759254390e009cabb78b4c5ccf567.pngleper.sprite.afflicted(4).thumb.png.c9f7b0a390124e40acc18cf3a879bf62.pngleper.sprite.heroic(3).thumb.png.59f4de0e5a83f172c6e5503cf86d516a.pngleper.sprite.heroic(2).thumb.png.080688c3711dab8884e221220e514f75.png

leper.sprite.attack_buff.png.9732c404f2c63779a80fd0c8cae4b4e1.pngleper.sprite.attack_buff(2).png.ab82e9debd00cd22ca68de0b119513fd.pngleper.sprite.attack_buff(3).png.87ef561887860dfd67c38ccbeaf6f8a6.pngleper.sprite.attack_buff(4).png.c8dfbd03c4026183372d9a7da8972836.png

leper.sprite.attack_chop.png.381a79e0935e9a0f5fde73885331b60a.pngleper.sprite.attack_chop(2).png.9ee0710f0870bc594a93e070e838de59.png

leper.sprite.attack_chop(3).png.81a3df76e02ce27dab4149770e94147d.pngleper.sprite.attack_chop(4).png.da572f569905c0aa16eab9f5c678d764.png

leper.sprite.attack_hew.png.2b2b2da32acb11155b560f60e44bfa54.pngleper.sprite.attack_hew(2).png.1d2e4e06170ea8758eaa6ffdcabe04f2.pngleper.sprite.attack_hew(3).png.b2a9f9b2e3ab22eaf120c7d0a85e0f97.pngleper.sprite.attack_hew(4).png.328ec489749a106cdc446b5e60f388e4.pngleper.sprite.attack_intimidate.png.90a7adba92f9b58279038c48400791b1.pngleper.sprite.attack_intimidate(2).png.515d49c857b50b1fa09ccb0cfd4003be.pngleper.sprite.attack_intimidate(3).png.8823a151c4c2110d3cdefc7253ce19a4.pngleper.sprite.attack_intimidate(4).png.e6bbb6ff7d14aebbfc2cd29ef0d2cf17.pngleper.sprite_camp.png.a5656aea123d4e3819fbde132314d671.pngleper.sprite.camp(2).png.2d3dc805a6d4eba3f5741f03af87bbe5.pngleper.sprite.camp(3).png.caa4aeb89c172c2ee0dc01393c019c5c.pngleper.sprite.camp(4).png.774f245852d5f868474f3fa07b8489cd.pngleper.sprite.defend.png.1c00a5ce40323952816605105e20235f.pngleper.sprite.defend(2).png.7732ccbfbdfab09a8f561ce2c773eacd.pngleper.sprite.defend(3).png.67753bd254e3179cba7d813f3f4993e0.pngleper.sprite.defend(4).png.4684e66b69f357101f852cae0c32264d.pngleper.sprite.investigate(3).png.7ff2bbf96f658d233492b8254908dc8b.pngleper.sprite.investigate(2).png.f82ffff1c05e2ebd161ecc732655b247.png

The Jiangshi.zip 34.26 MB · 29 downloads The Jiangshi Town Event.zip 868.5 kB · 16 downloads yurei.zip 2.85 MB · 23 downloads

yo , man, your mods are always cool, u are great

7 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

Ive been translating some stuff and I altered the .bat file so I can just run .exe from where I have the mod (/mods/mod name/localization). My guess is that the problem isnt the .exe file but either the file name or the brackets/elements inside. Is it named name.string_table.xml? Does all brackets end properly? <>, []. Every element <x> need an accompanying </x>. for example root, language, entry. Ignore the xml prolog.

Still alive, lovelies.

Since Halftilt placed Lustiest Lair on permanent hiatus I've taken up the torch with their permission, since we worked together a bunch on Lustiest Lair in the past.

I provided a bunch of the audio for the mod (I'm the voice of the priestess, and a few others!) and now I'm ready to continue it proper in Halftilt's stead.

Looking forward to the continuation!

Edited by Ancestress
9 hours ago, Disrok said:

Ive been translating some stuff and I altered the .bat file so I can just run .exe from where I have the mod (/mods/mod name/localization). My guess is that the problem isnt the .exe file but either the file name or the brackets/elements inside. Is it named name.string_table.xml? Does all brackets end properly? <>, []. Every element <x> need an accompanying </x>. for example root, language, entry. Ignore the xml prolog.

yes they are all correct.

and even then I tested several Localization.exe from various downloads (the latest one sent on this site to me a few days ago), I had not only tested them with my modified xml files but also with others that have not been modified and emptied the folder of all .loc and .loc2 files just to see if anything gets made.

Its as if it does not get by the Parsing part. the command box opens I see it load all the xml files with Parsing in front of them ... then the command box promptly closes, nothing gets created in any folder on my pc ... I checked temp, C:, DD main folder, downloads.

yes I also tried running Localization.exe as admin.

as it stands I cant seem to find a way to make a loc2 file from a xml that I had edited.

Next one ongoing edit will be that one hot girl -

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2961235101

Baiken_guild_header.png.c8737954dc083126d5e61171b3df6e1a.png

Progress so far - all done animations ("idle", "walk", "combat")

Also did a little edit for original SFW vanilla ones with "nipples slip" for proper fit "topless" skin nipples positioning (planning to do same for all her static sprites where it will be neccecary by nipple position as well)

Examples GIFs (vanilla|NSFW "topless")

Spoiler

2.gif.62a75b84210b0e89e547175623148196.gif1.gif.ceb47c6c91e3dd77759df8b6363de735.gif

3.gif.755a8871cfe8a8e51f912cbffab2b141.gif4.gif.edef5ecee3eba444c68143dfb707d7bf.gif

6.gif.c00c8ce64a93a63e31f734bea23cdea4.gif5.gif.bfd1ec9aa6cc20ba8a7d0466879ec8d1.gif

Edited by Fnakasjg
10 hours ago, doctorpotato said:

yes they are all correct.

and even then I tested several Localization.exe from various downloads (the latest one sent on this site to me a few days ago), I had not only tested them with my modified xml files but also with others that have not been modified and emptied the folder of all .loc and .loc2 files just to see if anything gets made.

Its as if it does not get by the Parsing part. the command box opens I see it load all the xml files with Parsing in front of them ... then the command box promptly closes, nothing gets created in any folder on my pc ... I checked temp, C:, DD main folder, downloads.

yes I also tried running Localization.exe as admin.

as it stands I cant seem to find a way to make a loc2 file from a xml that I had edited.

I tried running the localization.exe from the command prompt because the command box opened by the localization.exe closes too fast. I can only get the localization.exe from the _windows folder to work. I tried the one from the _windowsnosteam folder and it didnt work no matter what. If localization.exe only writes out parsing and never gets to "Building Languages" and "SUCCESS!". I think that means it crashed on the last xml file it wrote out.

In your situation I would open command prompt and type 'cd "x"'. x should be the address to the folder of your localization.exe. Then type 'localization.exe'. Dont type the '. Dont forget to click on enter. Now if it doesnt write out more than what you saw then it probably is a problem with the last xml file. If the problem isnt the xml file then Im not sure. For me if I deleted the colours folder and the xml file used colours then it would get stuck at the building languages and write out that it couldnt find the colours.

Edited by Disrok