Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Also after editing sprites for Courtesan tried a little bit to create another stuff which wasnt made by anyone and i was searching for a long time myself (at least i was not be able to find NSFW skins for those ones, so i guess they dont exist)

If someone interested - here it is, make it for myself so its not top-tier sprites bcs im not professional artist and made them without spending too much time, but i dont mind to share so anyone would be able to try it if they want to

Dryad monster from "Pet cemetry dungeon", topless skin

Dryad class, because its just using same model as monster, so same topless skin variant (yes, i know about little white square, imo its not too crucial (and almost even immersive (can be recognized as "plants spores droped during usage of skill") so i just let it be without spending more time on it)

"Picaroon" class, topless skin variant 

UPD. Improved "Picaroon" a little spending some more time since it was first work attempt so she was not so smooth, now she has much more realistic and smoother topless skin

pc_dryad.zip Topless Picaroon.zip

dryad.sprite.camp (2).png

dryad.sprite.defend (2).png

picaroon.sprite.afflicted.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_club.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_mace.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_pistol.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_point.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_potion.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_rifle.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_throw.png

picaroon.sprite.camp.png

picaroon.sprite.defend.png

picaroon.sprite.heroic.png

Edited by Fnakasjg
46 minutes ago, Fnakasjg said:

Also after editing sprites for Courtesan tried a little bit to create another stuff which wasnt made by anyone and i was searching for a long time myself (at least i was not be able to find NSFW skins for those ones, so i guess they dont exist)

If someone interested - here it is, make it for myself so its not top-tier sprites bcs im not professional artist and made them without spending too much time, but i dont mind to share so anyone would be able to try it if they want to

Dryad monster from "Pet cemetry dungeon", topless skin

Dryad class, because its just using same model as monster, so same topless skin variant (yes, i know about little white square, imo its not too crucial (and almost even immersive (can be recognized as "plants spores droped during usage of skill") so i just let it be without spending more time on it)

"Picaroon" class, topless skin variant 

pc_dryad.zip 4.15 MB · 1 download dryad-topless-skin.zip 3.23 MB · 0 downloads picaroon-topless-skin.zip 1.15 MB · 0 downloads

Oh hell yes I always want someone make a nsfw skin for the picaroon for a long time, thank you so much. Would love to see you make some more skins for other modded classes in the future

On 7/28/2023 at 5:18 PM, Indrahus said:

if I want to use it do I have to change the name of the image from leper to jianshi?

No you should not change the PNGs name, but I did shared you the link to the already modded jiangshi with that skin by Dan. Just go there and download it for more convenience

45 minutes ago, Lustylizard69 said:

Oh hell yes I always want someone make a nsfw skin for the picaroon for a long time, thank you so much. Would love to see you make some more skins for other modded classes in the future

Ye. next time i will have time and wish (dont know when it will be so) - i would probably make topless skin for "Succubus" - my favorite girl by the way among all classes, and through all those years since her class release (like 4-5 years already, i guess) - no one made topless for her, ignoring fact that she is already almost topless in her vanilla skin (since she is succubus, you know), and noone make it, was looking and waiting for it like 2-3 years)

Checked a little her sprites - here would be much more work to do that (number of sprites to work with and starting sprites to work with), also "Picaroon" was more just for experiment "if i be able to do that" (as you can see - not so "clean" work, i probably could do better just spending few more hours to polishe it), for "Succubus" if (or more likely "when") i will do skin - i will spent much more time and will try to do "cleaner" and "smoother" (since she is my favorite as i already mentioned)

So if i would do some more - she is definatly would be next, when it would be done - i will share it in this thread as well)

Edited by Fnakasjg

For those who interested in Courtesan reskin - tested it in-game and fixed some issues (now skin and skeleton matching, also removed some glitches from idles)

For now (as i tested myself) no more issues, finally smooth and hot Courtesan as should be))

(Edited/fixed files below)

UPD2 Last fix (i hope) - matching "defend" sprite

Edited by Fnakasjg

Here little addition mod for "Courtesan" class - "Courtesan Town Event", since i yesterday uploaded hot skin for her - someone can make use of it as well to meet her faster

For her join-event appereance you just required to finish first quest from CC (its where "Burn 3 Hives" and our beloved "master-wiper of noob-o-parties 3000" Crocodillian), event would be unlocked right after finishing quest and she will join you in few weeks (usually right on next week after Courtyard unlocking if you not having other mods with events with "higher" priority)

Its my own hand-made from scratch mod, but i dont think i will bother to upload it on Nexus or Steam since i just made it for myself usage and just sharing it here bcs "why not after yesterday i shared "Courtesan topless hot skin", synergy right there kappa) so if someone want to share it from this LoversLab topic anywhere else (other LoversLab topics, Nexus, Steam, Skymods etc) - i dont mind, even would be apriciated i guess, full permision to use, edit and share it anywhere you want to

Also it can be used without any issues even with vanilla Courtesan without hottie skin from Steam if you want to

Also - i guess its clear, that this mod requiring "Courtesan" class mod itself for working, i guess its clear any way, but just in case))

The Courtesan Town Event.zip

Edited by Fnakasjg
24 minutes ago, Yuukuro said:

image.thumb.png.1cf66eec18ed604daca9b02f4958f78c.pngdoes any one know how to fix this?

DD allocates a certain amount of space for various items in game. You likely have too many mods that add new items, which exceeds the space allocated for them. You can modify the file listed in the message (/shared/resource_manager.setup) and increase the value of the variable (.max_resource_entries) to fix this.

If you have too many mods, you may also start running into memory issues. It can take some work to get working, but there is an unofficial patch for this by one of the GOATs of DD modding: https://www.patreon.com/posts/important-bug-64803991

I guess many familiar with "Micondae+" mod (skin replacing for Weald monsters)

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1093?tab=description if you not familiar)

And as for me the most attractive and cute here alwayes was Foxie Witch (replacer skin for Crone enemy), she was on second place right after Courtesan (with hot skin ofcource) as enemy who i alwayes felt pitty to punch and kill and i would be glad of take her as heroe class to be able befriend with her and make adventures together

Sadly here no class conversion for Crone monster at all by anyone (at least i didnt found it through all those years), so it was not an option to just use Foxie Witch skin for it either

So since i started to editing/matching skins a little by myself few days ago (waiting for years until someone will do what i want is great way too ofcource, but i finally decided to make some things myself for my own usage since it appeared to be suprisenly really easy to edit sprites and mod files for Darkest Dungeon) - i searched the closest class mod (with close enough concept and skin) for Crone, and luckly i found one -

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1110338003

It is what i was needed, so i made Foxie Witch skin in 2 variants (SFW and NSFW (topless)) for this class from scratch, and now i can finally be able to take her into my party for befriending and adventuring)

So, if you want this Foxie Witch heroe friend yourself too - here you go, mod with skin replacer (usual and topless variants), and also a TownEvent to meet her faster

Vanilla skin variants from original Steam mod compatible as well if you want them (i dont edit skeleton, just sprites), TownEvent also compatible with original

As usual - full permision to use, edit, upload and whatever you want to do with this skin and TownEvent mod addon, i dont mind if you will share it on Steam or Nexus so more people would be able to find and download it, i did it just for my own usage and will not bother to upload it on Steam/Nexus/anywhere else myself any way, so if you want to do it yourself - i will even appreciate it i guess)

Also sprites of monster Foxie Witch from "Micondae+" and of heroe with Foxie Witch skin, just as example to understang what im talking about and to understand if you would be interested

or not

crone.sprite.attack_ranged (2).png

crone.sprite.attack_ranged.png

crone.sprite.attack_spell.png

crone.sprite.defend (2).png

crone.sprite.defend.png

druid.sprite.attack_buff (2).png

druid.sprite.attack_buff.png

druid.sprite.camp (2).png

druid.sprite.camp.png

druid.sprite.defend (2).png

druid.sprite.defend.png

Druid - Class Mod.zip The Druid Town Event.zip

All those things (Dryad (both monster and class), Courtesan and her townevent, Picaroon, Druid with Foxie Witch skin and her townevent) - were most likely just to investigate/try "how it all working/implementing" and "would i be able to do that myself"

Next will be definatly topless reskin for "Succubus" since i was waiting for years hoping someone will do that for my favorite heroe, and i for sure will do it with more effort and quality

Dont know when i will start so - bcs i fast checked her sprites - here will be a ton of work since her sprite concepts, like x4-x10 from what it was in all previous reskins, but its 146% that she will be next - bcs she definatly earned it and i 146% want it to my own usage in-game)

Good news that i will not need to edit anything else except sprites (no files, strings, localization etc) since her vanilla mod already covering it all including town event, so "only sprites", even if here would be hell ton of work to do that properly from scratch)

Edited by Fnakasjg

Fast edition and adaptation for one of oldy conversions for ours all beloved and best stress dealer - Cultist Acolyte 

Original mod - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=930929791

What i did - fixed idle and camping animations (kind of, still not perfect due of lacking in skills and understandings of processes "how skeletons/their scripts working to edit/create it from scratch") but belive - it was even much worse previously before editing)

Added a topless skin variant 

Create a Town Event to meet her faster (very fast event so - you encountering her right after last fight in the Old Road (intro quest), and it will be only your choice what to do with her -keep her alive and befriend (recruit) or kill/kick away (not recruit)

Recruiting her right on the 1st week is kind of role-playing "dark path" - since she has enough powerfull skills to think about befriend with her but will unable to party with Vestal and Crusader (yes, in first dungeon you will forced to go or as usual party (PlagDoc, Vestal, HWM, Crusader), or as trio (Cultist, PlagDoc, HWM) since Vestal and Crusader will refuse to go with Witch - choises))

Also she has only 33% DeathBlow resistance (usual heroes have 67%) since even being banished by her Cult she is still not fully abandoning herself faith, connection and religion with New God, so you will have hard time to keep this hottie alive))

Played with her a little - not found myself any sprite/animation glitches (exept that one with stuck animation before first fight, belive - i did all what i was able to do with my poor skills, it was MUCH worse before, now it is at least enough good-looking for being playable), also didnt encountered bugs with skills and weapon/armor upgrades which were mentioned on Steam commentary page (or it was fixed by author, or lucky me)

So - if you liking Cultist Acolytes and want to befriend with one of them - here you go)

"Everyone's Favorite Stress Dealer" indeed)) -446go4ecsqy61.jpg

Also the best thing about this edition - you can fast implement ANY yours favorite skins for her since she using EXACTLY vanilla skeleton/atlas/sprites - so all you would need is renaming few files (same way as they are right now, not too difficult - just edit anywhere in sprites/skel/atlas from "cultist_acolyte" (from skin mod you want to implement) to "high_priestess", i guess you will got the idea it you will look on it in folder, really not too difficult in this one case even for people without any skills in modding)

And you be able to play with her looking as you want to - from pure vanilla to anime/Xelsword/Niur skins and skeleton animations in combat/idle/walk))

Enjoy))

P.S. As usual - want to share or edit yourself - share and edit, full permision from my side since i dont bother at all, just made for my own usage))

Cultist Acolyte Class Mod.zip The Cultist Acolyte Town Event.zip

Edited by Fnakasjg

Optional skin variant (more busty, smoother face, thinner waist)

Also here is much more lore-friendly and hardcore variant for her skill appearence (some changes in effects for her abilities, all lore-friendly and immersive), making her now really special, unique and interesting class to play with, requering special comps and tactics 

since now ALL her skill reducing torch - be ready to play with 25 light level since almost after every long enough fight you will need to burn 4 torches to go back to 100 (bcs, you know, she is using dark magic for almost all of her abilities and otherwordly eldritch presence for it and is eager to walk in shadows and full darkness by her previous Cultist life habits, all this also immensly increasing chances to meet more Shamblers. have fun), almost all her skills which directly targeting allies now usually applying stress to them (same reasons - otherwordly eldrich presence and horrific nature of her magic and skills easly terryfiying common humans),

also her most powerfull healing skill now gambling almost like Occultist one (make sence since they both using almost same unholy ritual for it), but with much more interesting ways (higher risks higher rewards, especially on high level) - if eldritch force favoring you - you will benefit a lot, but if ritual going wrong or eldritch force just decide not rewarding you this time by it own reasons - it can be much worse than ("0 heal bleed"))

I played with this balance variant a little - now she is really feels like one of our beloved dark Cultist Acolyte girls, and you need to live with her nature and features if you want to play with her and have profit and rewards from her unholy skills, also not it is even better for role-playing as "leader of dark heroes"/"dark path"/"dark side fighting dark side", from 1st week if you want to challenge (being "dark sider" is hard one in DarkestDungeon) - choices)

If you dont want more hardcore in this balanced version - just use previous one, coping only skin from this version and using previous one (less hardcore and less lore-friendly) also an valued option

Cultist Acolyte Class Mod.zip

high_priestess.sprite.attack_ranged (2).png

high_priestess.sprite.attack_ranged.png

high_priestess.sprite.defend (2).png

high_priestess.sprite.defend.png

Edited by Fnakasjg
39 minutes ago, Ranzepasm said:

hey.

image.png.9e17bbefaed267c5c88a519d8b747147.png

omenseeker busty reskin extra early beta release v00001

all the releases will be first posted here (for free ofcourse), cuz i dont care about twitter - https://boosty.to/soggypizza, so if you really want to grab updates the day they drop, go there

BRU omenseeker v1.rar 6.52 MB · 5 downloads

oh yeah totally forgot - screenshot, because i forgot to make more than one during testing.

Spoiler

image.png.7b931a03adb1a63ce7ae5eb14ac025ad.png

Last portion for TownsEvent for modded classes which dont have them by they own (last because its all modded classes i using myself and those are last of them without TownEvent)

Those are for "Jiangshi", "Spirit Lancer", "Acolyte of Sun" and "Privateer" classes, if yoy have them (or was interested just now) and want TownEvent for them since they dont have it by default - your welcome)

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2866004139

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1984808265

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=971313538

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2830677403

Also little edits for previous ones ("Courtesan" and "Cultist Acolyte"), nothing important just little changes for more immersion, if you have previous one you can easy not bother with it)

Also update (improved) topless Picaroon skin (just spend a little more time, now she is much smoother and realistic, just more quality ?)

As alwayes - feel free yourself to edit, share and upload all of those anywhere since i just doing all of this for myself usage and just dont bother))

Cheers)

Topless Picaroon.zip

picaroon.sprite.afflicted.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_club.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_mace.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_pistol.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_point.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_potion.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_rifle.png

picaroon.sprite.attack_throw.png

picaroon.sprite.camp.png

picaroon.sprite.defend.png

picaroon.sprite.heroic.png

The Acolyte of Sun Town Event.zip The Courtesan Town Event.zip The Cultist Acolyte Town Event.zip The Jiangshi Town Event.zip The Lancer Town Event.zip The Privateer Town Event.zip Topless Picaroon.zip

Edited by Fnakasjg

Also in soon plans those 2 girls topless skins before "Succubus" since "Succubus" would be REALLY ton of work (fast checked her with "what need to do" with her sprites) and those 2 are both pretty easy to edit since easy sprites models/skeletons

"Acolyte of Sun" https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=971313538 

and "Spirit Lancer" https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1984808265

in case you interested in what this classes are

acolyte.sprite.camp.png

shieldbreaker.sprite.camp.png

A little bit of concept (for now its just in queue with "Lancer", "Acolyte" and "Succubus", did for now only this one sprite for example and to understand myself "is it worth it and do i want it to have myself" since i doing all this for myself usage first of all)

All of you probably know "Lamia" class by Marvin Seo - actually she is sort of Siren herself same as in-game vanilla boss Siren (lore and immersion), and its pitty that she lacking herself NSFW skin due her almost succubi alluring nature and appearence 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1130829365

So i decided to try give her a little bit freedom in her "nature of siren" as optional lewd skin variant)) Used breast model from monster Siren sprite - lore-friendly and immersive as for me bcs they both in fact "sisters" in case of what kind of magic and ritual transormed both of them, that why both of them have blue-purple nipples (also light tone of blue-purple for Lamias skin on her breasts even in human form, for same reasons) and breast sizes bigger while "naked" than "in clothing" - same eldritch magic and sort of illusion to allure in their purposes))

Concept itself (give your opinion if you want to, as for me looking not bad and i most likely will give it a try later to finish)

Lamia herself (vanilla and in NSFW) and original monster Siren (for example of what basis breast model i used)

lamia.sprite.attack_allure(2).png.f68fba0ec5335eedf57ee9433d55b098.pnglamia.sprite.attack_allure.png.209751d98ead24d9a1cb166036c34351.pnglamia.sprite.attack_claw(2).thumb.png.e7319e09288220c2db3be85453a64716.pnglamia.sprite.attack_claw.thumb.png.d2229a913ad9771c73ef37f693936a7f.pngsiren.sprite.defend.png.21e007e51c9389320bef7861f703daac.pngsiren.sprite.attack_lure.png.ca291b016770020a93088fa6b29b5152.png

Edited by Fnakasjg
On 7/14/2023 at 3:02 PM, wwwwwwwwwrrr said:

Longtime lurker here, anyone know if there is any way to swap anateralian's dead ghoul sprite with this other sprite that he posted one day? I've tried it myself but couldn't get it to work supposedly due to skeleton shenanigans and of how the original dead sprite is compared to this modified one. Thanks in advance if anyone figures it out.

ghoul.sprite.dead.png

新建画布9.png

here you go

ghoul skin 1.0.zip

Update for Courtesan heroe class with hot skin (its final last one - 99%)

Made second (SFW) variant for same hottie skin - bra part of corset in this variant now dressed, now only you will decide yourself - do you want your Courtesan friend to be slut or decent lady ?  

(also fixed few in-game sprite issues with original one (tested all of them, finally im 99% sure it is done)

courtesan.sprite_camp.png.416259b11c8b98e1698c92705dc25252.pngcourtesan.sprite.investigate.png.3d357d49730caeab32a0451d1f2b575e.pngcourtesan.sprite.attack_dance.png.67759b9d2a8fc4d19b82f8a33c5fe0b8.pngcourtesan.sprite.defend.thumb.png.cbe7bc6d024a4be4e34787677e1459d4.pngcourtesan.sprite.attack_feed.thumb.png.19bfe1fd6cb4e01a7268b99e91f0953f.png

courtesan.sprite_camp.png.455360427424fec60eb7549ade571724.pngcourtesan.sprite.investigate.png.060575233c4fcbb3b7477e67598402c1.pngcourtesan.sprite.attack_dance.png.2f6f7b5da2206bbd9f680ecb95766ddb.pngcourtesan.sprite.defend.thumb.png.7ff5726f581cff3b9ae45f35cd251e23.pngcourtesan.sprite.attack_feed.thumb.png.ad89084f9fdfc344f8bc2de9579e6aa3.png

Also edited/balanced most of her skill with more immresive and lore friendly way, now they more matching her nature and Darkest Dungeon lore, those edits also kind of adding a lot of hardcore for more challenging/unique gameplay with this hottie in party, befriending and adventuring with Crimson Cursed thirsty vampire is hard and challenging thing you know))

If you dont want more hardcore and just want skins in both variants - just copy them into original folder, they fully compatible with vanilla mod

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2508921150

But if you suddenly want more hardcore, lore-matching and immersiveness from befriending vampire in your party too - feel free to use (or edit, share and whatever you want to do yourself too, as usual) whole mod in this editied variant)

The Courtesan.zip

courtesan.sprite.defend.png

Edited by Fnakasjg