Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Hello folks,

i have a question regarding the mod "Lustiest Lair" which i want to try out.

So the mod comes with a lot of png´s to replace stuff like for example town npc´s.

It´s recommend to put "LL" on top of the mod list, except for that quest bug fix mod which should have higher priority.

My 1st question is, since "LL" will overwrite every png i have put manually in the DD folders, can i replace the png with my own on the "Lustiest Lair" mod folder?

To use my prefered town npc´s, icon png´s, etc?

Only png´s, no actual enemies or characters. Basically nothing with animations.

My 2nd question is, since "Lustiest Lair" is english, and my game is in german, does that conflict? Like for example having broken text strings like "§$-&/!" , instead of actual text.

I don´t mind mixed up language at all, i just want to make sure that nothing is messed up.

Thanks in advance :)

56 minutes ago, Mart0206 said:

Hello folks,

i have a question regarding the mod "Lustiest Lair" which i want to try out.

So the mod comes with a lot of png´s to replace stuff like for example town npc´s.

It´s recommend to put "LL" on top of the mod list, except for that quest bug fix mod which should have higher priority.

My 1st question is, since "LL" will overwrite every png i have put manually in the DD folders, can i replace the png with my own on the "Lustiest Lair" mod folder?

To use my prefered town npc´s, icon png´s, etc?

Only png´s, no actual enemies or characters. Basically nothing with animations.

My 2nd question is, since "Lustiest Lair" is english, and my game is in german, does that conflict? Like for example having broken text strings like "§$-&/!" , instead of actual text.

I don´t mind mixed up language at all, i just want to make sure that nothing is messed up.

Thanks in advance :)

I recommend creating an add-on mod to slap atop LL, so that you don't have to rebuild your edits every edition.

LL has all the entries for other languages, but throwing one through google translate reveals it to be the vanilla line, which obviously isn't ideal, but the game will run fine.

Hello there gamers

wanted to tease something that is somewhat likely to be released in probably near future. maybe.

Since black reliquary's release i didnt have much time to, but still worked on creation of skins for enemies. I got some grand plans for other factions, but wildlanders are the ones that are closest to completion.

Im planning to release a relatively tame version on nexus and the degen one here, but is there other dens of evil where i can also upload it to, to increase exposure of the masses to this affront to god i have created? Please tell if there are any good options.

also i just opened animation editor for the first time an hour ago and i have no idea how to edit them properly - so yes the one in spoiler looks a bit shit, but i will perfect them, and nothing will stop me, i hope.

SPOILER ALERT - BIG DICK DOMMY MOMMY, TURN NOW IF YOU CANT STAND THE SIGHT OF A STRONG NORD FUTA WOMAN.

Spoiler

image.gif.4a7b64dcfed38bedb394dba9d46be11e.gifimage.png.f51c85ab9944b8d29770146cf04d0d1e.png

image.png.8cefe86e2bc7e85ab2ccc4bfaf62bc5a.png

image.png.e50b3f4a94d222899c9d0643b1abb90b.png

image.png.42ec3adc3978a45c668d38409e27f4c9.png

image.png.2618517b0ae773faa3da3219c0ab2bfb.png

image.png.61ddd12781c669138b56fa5f222c0323.png

8 hours ago, Ranzepasm said:

Hello there gamers

wanted to tease something that is somewhat likely to be released in probably near future. maybe.

Since black reliquary's release i didnt have much time to, but still worked on creation of skins for enemies. I got some grand plans for other factions, but wildlanders are the ones that are closest to completion.

Im planning to release a relatively tame version on nexus and the degen one here, but is there other dens of evil where i can also upload it to, to increase exposure of the masses to this affront to god i have created? Please tell if there are any good options.

also i just opened animation editor for the first time an hour ago and i have no idea how to edit them properly - so yes the one in spoiler looks a bit shit, but i will perfect them, and nothing will stop me, i hope.

SPOILER ALERT - BIG DICK DOMMY MOMMY, TURN NOW IF YOU CANT STAND THE SIGHT OF A STRONG NORD FUTA WOMAN.

Reveal hidden contents

image.gif.4a7b64dcfed38bedb394dba9d46be11e.gifimage.png.f51c85ab9944b8d29770146cf04d0d1e.png

nice work men i planed to edit the wildlanders too but i dont know which programs i need but add futa was sick i will wait for you work man

9 hours ago, Ranzepasm said:

Hello there gamers

Hide contents

futa content is always appreciated! ❤️

1 hour ago, DOther1 said:

Hi! I'm here to announce my newest mod NSFW Rooms - Warrenswith 13 new, non-replacer NSFW edits to modded room backgrounds for the Warrens. There is a chance that I do the vanilla backgrounds too, but maybe I keep working on new stuff. We'll see. Hope you enjoy it ❤️

image.png.935ed3660ee0f93c943e331bf486c9b0.png

Yaaaas! <3

Love your backgrounds. Out of all the ones I gathered, yours are my fav. Like how they feel lore friendly and the art style fits in with the game. 

hey hey people

crusty gif incoming

so making animations for characters in dd turned out to be way simpler than i thought, which means ill be able to implement fully modular skins so that just by cutting and pasting onto pngs and trimming them everyone should be able to customize them to their liking. dats pretty cooooollll. That also means that it will be very easy for me to make some enemies into playable classes, only if i will be able to spend significant amounts of patience on figuring out the spaghetti that is inner workings of the game.

in spolier is shown an edited animation with whole new moving objects, still looks a bit shit but i'll be able to smooth out movements without much trouble.

--- futa alert ---

Spoiler

image.gif.17aaa79d91b2ba46d2a2e7a084b8783d.gif