Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

anyone looking for nsfw edits,visit me on discord as NoraTheExplora#5877

i make tons of edits and some of my own,and i'm happy to share.

heres some free swag,all credits go to their original artist(s).

image.thumb.png.ffbbff2f76857c052a5916412ad4b1e9.png

monster skin-brigand cutthroat no pants.zip monster skin-brigand fuseman sheer catsuit.zip monster skin-brigand fusilier topless.zip monster skin-brigand cannon with gunner.zip monster skin-esquire no 3rd eye topless human form.zip monster skin-formless the thing.zip

41 minutes ago, pearllurk said:

GhastRiv/Deovolente updated the Abigail Williams mod recently. The change was made to the Feb 28 2023 Patreon post, so updated version has not been reflected on kemono yet.

Warlord.zipAlso, here is the Warlord class.

Thank you so much, and hopefully kemono would updating that class soon because she was very fun to play with

5 hours ago, Uno said:

Any guide on how to clone an existing class to a new one? There are many skins I want to try but I don't want to touch the originals.

It's bad and annoying.

Don't do it. Go get Xelsword's standalone skins, since they clone the classes.

Alternatively, get custom classes that are 'almost' the originals and port the skins over.

5 hours ago, doppel222 said:

Can someone make a compilation of all of Hanrray's NPC skins?

https://steamcommunity.com/id/rumil1241852316541/myworkshopfiles/?appid=262060&p=1

I can't download them.

Also does anyone know what happened to Deovolente's Son Of God class(Hitomi)?Hitomi_idle_Kimono.gif.5955afcc7e24e8c2805df3cc86dab1e9.gif

Canceled last I heard I think the illustrator stopped working on it. I would need to resub to there patreon to confirm the illustrator part. 

3 hours ago, Rikimaru253 said:

Canceled last I heard I think the illustrator stopped working on it. I would need to resub to there patreon to confirm the illustrator part. 

That's disappointing. It already have an animation and polished art. Sad to see all those work go down the drain.

I was already expecting that it was cancelled since the last post I saw related to it was still back in 2021.