Any help to complete a CC0 character?

satyrs

I am in the process to remove this minotaur character from PAMA; the character is royalty free but turbosquid licensing doesn't allow redistribution in opensource formats. The vision I had in mind for PAMA is to keep the engine MIT and the assets base CC0. This to allow absolute freedom for everyone to make anything they want.

Now, I am not really a modeller/texturer; so I did what I could by taking advance of other CC0 works (which is a license intended for pure collaboration: you could even just copy and sell it... no limits other than lawful usage).

The two sources I've used to build the first character for PAMA is blending this human and this horse... and this is the result:

PlrXJ5W.png

Download

This derivative result is to consider CC0, so you can use it for whatever project you had in mind... even commercial one.

What I am looking is for some help into complete it: this is supposed to be a satyr and it needs.

- Proper textures: both diffuse, normal and specular map (hopefully sweaty on the skin: it's for a sexy game after all)

- Goat beard and more fur (but keep him handsome, barbaric is fine)!

- Optimization for use in a game engine: I don't know how to use proper non-destructive approach to reduce the polycount without having to lose the original highpoly data.

Once ready I'll apply Blender's rigify and doing some animations, like I did for the previous nymph and minotaur.

download links: Minotaur, Nymph (I don't know if blend files are considered "open" since they are binary... but I'll erase the Minotaur, so be quick if you want it: otherwise you can take the original one).

Please, use only CC0 stuff to contribute to this thing: this is very important for everyone else who want to take advance of this stuff for their own projects :3

Archived