Hair mod glitch??

adrastea

Some hairs have transparency set on them and it can look even worse depending on your ENB.

You can try messing with the transparency to see how it would look or removing the transparency entirely, if you link to the mod i could test it.

The hair is probably missing the texture file since it shows up all purple.

it's that the problem

and the see thought hair, it's because of that

170921123640976703.jpg

if you remove the hairline, you won't see any difference, until you use something like magelight

170921123557338591.jpg

same meshes, with vanilla bslightning

170921123628350686.jpg

it don't look the same, because vanilla alpha transparency 4844, and mod alpha 4845

170921123639223179.jpg

but you can no longer see the head thought those hairs

170921123640540278.jpg

too bad i didn't saw that before generating those hundreds of heads^^

Some hairs have transparency set on them and it can look even worse depending on your ENB.

You can try messing with the transparency to see how it would look or removing the transparency entirely, if you link to the mod i could test it.

Here it is, I don't know if the fact that it's a wig makes a difference. I actually converted this from Dead or Alive. If you do fix it please let me know how you went about it... I plan on releasing more of these hairs :)))

honoka.rar

Archived