Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

3 hours ago, cchard69 said:

Anything before the vampire changes.

I have PM you the ver. 2.7.4.2.

I you want a other version, check the update info on the first page and let me know the version.....

Posted (edited)

When my Sims do Passion they quite often break objects like the fridge, doors, and sofas so I have to replace them.

The Passion Reset doesn't work for fixing them either.

They often get reset by NRASS errortrap towards the end of the animation.

Is there any way to fix this other than removing errortrap?

(I assume errortrap thinks they are stuck/broken sims?)

I even removed some of those animations and my sims still try to use them but fail.

Passion doesn't seem to know those animations have been removed.

Sometimes those objects still get broken anyway.

I removed Passion, cleared the caches, loaded the game without it , and did a 'save as', but it didn't help.

There seems to be no way to un-register removed animations.

Is there some special trick I'm missing?

Edited by Scorpio
Typo
Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 1:39 PM, Scorpio said:

When my Sims do Passion they quite often break objects like the fridge, doors, and sofas so I have to replace them.

On 5/27/2024 at 1:39 PM, Scorpio said:

There seems to be no way to un-register removed animations.

Is there some special trick I'm missing?

to 1. Such I face rarely too, but only for beds or rugs and ether in KinkyWorld AND Passion. Think this must not be caused by such mods. But have no idea what else can cause this.....

to 2. If you want to disable some animations, the best way is to open the corresponding OKW file, open the xml with an editor and search for the animation you would disable. Once you found it, hover to the line <WooHooStage> (first line of the anim) and change it by adding <!-- like <!-- <WooHooStage> then go down to the line </WooHooStage> (last line of this anim) and add --> like </WooHooStage>  -->

If you did that correct, this animation should be disabled and the anim set should show one anim less in the passion setup menu.

Hope it helps a little......

OH, if you meant to remove the whole animation set, you should remove always both files (OKW and KW). Then on the next start such animations should be gone. As far as I know, Passions register the most animation sets automatically. But should only show the installed ones.....

Edited by Clydie
16 hours ago, Clydie said:

OH, if you meant to remove the whole animation set, you should remove always both files (OKW and KW).

Yes I always remove both but sims still try to use the fridge as they just get naked and then get dressed again and stop.

Same thing with doors.

Although it could be another animation/s I have installed that may just be broken.

It does act like I only have the one file but not the other animations file though.

Don't think I'm ready to try editing those files yet.

Thanks for the help anyway BTW. 

5 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Although it could be another animation/s I have installed that may just be broken.

It does act like I only have the one file but not the other animations file though.

Do not think this is caused by the anim packs. I know Passion act like this sometimes.

However, if you can select an object for woohoo, then the object should not be broken of some sort....

Try to do this with well trained sims, may it work then. To me it always seemed like the sims reconsider to woohoo in the last second 🙂

On 5/19/2024 at 11:04 PM, Meadowthorne said:

I can't select animations - they just play a random animation whenever I select passion and I can't switch it - any assistance would be much appreciated!!

You could try this and see if it works.  When you click your sim and select Passion, Click Passion Settings, scroll down to Randomization.  One of the prompts that pops up asks about changing positions periodically (select No).  Should fix it.

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 12:44 PM, Clydie said:

Do not think this is caused by the anim packs. I know Passion act like this sometimes.

However, if you can select an object for woohoo, then the object should not be broken of some sort....

Try to do this with well trained sims, may it work then. To me it always seemed like the sims reconsider to woohoo in the last second 🙂

It drive me crazy when my Sim gets invited to a party or a date and starts woo only to be reset and sent back home with a script error.

Since it's random sims and random locations/objects it would seem it's a either a Passion bug or another mod causing them.

Unless one of the sims is trying to do another autonomous interaction in the middle of woohoo to interrupt it.

It happens with npc-npc autonomy too at various locations.

Don't recall this happening with the old Animated Woohoo mod though.

Maybe someone can get a clue of what's happening by reading my script errors as I have no clue.

EDIT: I seem to get Passion resets less often when I set the Motives to 'Freeze' in the Passion Settings.

ScriptError_Asrock__05-29-2024__21-41-10__8C210AEF.xml ScriptError_Asrock__05-30-2024__11-51-36__89F7BF7A.xml ScriptError_Asrock__05-30-2024__16-59-26__B55D4EAF.xml ScriptError_Asrock__05-30-2024__20-57-02__EEC5643A.xml

Edited by Scorpio
On 5/26/2024 at 9:37 PM, Clydie said:

I have PM you the ver. 2.7.4.2.

I you want a other version, check the update info on the first page and let me know the version.....

Hi, do you know if there a version where your vampire sim doesn't automatically make enemies? Is 2.7.4.2 before that started to happen?

16 hours ago, Ghostt634 said:

Hi, do you know if there a version where your vampire sim doesn't automatically make enemies? Is 2.7.4.2 before that started to happen?

Sorry, but have no idea ! Is it not possible to disable the vampire stuff in the Passion setup menu ?

On 5/31/2024 at 2:50 PM, Scorpio said:

Maybe someone can get a clue of what's happening by reading my script errors as I have no clue.

Had a look to your error scripts. But have no clue....

What can be said is, you have a lot mods installed and maybe some of them interfere passion.

I would remove mod by mod what is listed in your error script to a safe place and test. No change in the game, return it to the mod folder.

On 6/5/2024 at 8:21 PM, Clydie said:

Sorry, but have no idea ! Is it not possible to disable the vampire stuff in the Passion setup menu ?

Actually it is, I confirmed that later after I wrote that message. If you disable Evil Fighter it doesn’t happen. However if you start a new game the default settings will be used for passion and evil fighter is on by default so you kinda have to be quick to disable it before it changes the relationships. Is there a way to change the defaults for passion?

Posted (edited)

Hello dear community,

I installed the mod and it generally works. Unfortunately the female Sims don't have nipples, which is why I downloaded an additional nipple mod from cmar. The nipples are relatively skin-colored now, barely noticeable, is that normal?

In addition, the women don't have any vaginas (see picture), which looks a bit disturbing.

Missing Vagaga

I'm using Origin version 1.69, and as far as I understand it, all I had to do was download the mod, unzip everything and download animations separately

Best regards

Edit:

I also removed the "disabled" behind “cmar_XCAS_corefull69.43.package”, that’s what it says in the readme.

AND I don't use any other sex mods and texture packages

Edited by reeper1000
added some more informations
On 6/10/2024 at 3:25 AM, reeper1000 said:

Hello dear community,

I installed the mod and it generally works. Unfortunately the female Sims don't have nipples, which is why I downloaded an additional nipple mod from cmar. The nipples are relatively skin-colored now, barely noticeable, is that normal?

In addition, the women don't have any vaginas (see picture), which looks a bit disturbing.

Missing Vagaga

I'm using Origin version 1.69, and as far as I understand it, all I had to do was download the mod, unzip everything and download animations separately

Best regards

Edit:

I also removed the "disabled" behind “cmar_XCAS_corefull69.43.package”, that’s what it says in the readme.

AND I don't use any other sex mods and texture packages

You need a skin texture replacement that has body details

• 2 weeks later...