Added animations:

• MF Raising Him Up (oraljob / workout machine) preview
  • MF Riding Workout (vaginal / workout machine) preview
  • MF Exercise From Behind (vaginal / workout machine) preview
  • MF Riding Workout 2 (vaginal / workout machine) preview
  • MF Riding Workout Climax (climax / workout machine) preview
  • MF Vaginal Massage Procedure (vaginal / massage table) preview
  • MF Cowgirl On Back (vaginal / double bed) preview

Added visual effects to all animations if needed (cumshots, squirting, cum layers, object effects)

Oooh! That looks interesting... 

I have to say I love your animations... especially your BDSM Easel one. The little touch at the end after the climax makes me smile every time. I don't know if I can spare another patreon sponsor right now but I'll go take a look. Thank you so much and (whenever I get to see this one in action) thank you so much for the interesting animations. :)

18 minutes ago, omowatcher said:

Oooh! That looks interesting... 

I have to say I love your animations... especially your BDSM Easel one. The little touch at the end after the climax makes me smile every time. I don't know if I can spare another patreon sponsor right now but I'll go take a look. Thank you so much and (whenever I get to see this one in action) thank you so much for the interesting animations. :)

Thank you for your kind words! The female version of voyeur masturbation for shower is also coming soon.

On 12/30/2018 at 12:13 AM, Deamond said:

Well, at least the animation "climax / easel " could be added to the floor animation, because it does not depend on objects.

On 12/30/2018 at 1:33 AM, wild_guy said:

Not exactly, there is sims position offset in this animation, the easel position is primary, it has 0;0 coordinates. And for the floor location sims position should have 0;0 coordinates.

I edited my rig so that I could adjust sims positioning even in previously made animations. So probably yes, I'll make the floor version of 'Easel Cum On Breasts Climax', I think it makes sense, thank you.

15 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hi! New animation available for early access on Patreon: Floor Cum On Breasts Climax

(At the moment LL has some problems and it doesn't allow me to upload gif example so I can only show you the image)

79693710_175.png.0c252c378787e7ddd0aa9e742ea472b3.png

Oh my goodness... I am salivating over these new animations. Gorgeous!

28 minutes ago, igor2540 said:

Epic cool,  would you mind to create Striptease animations in a future update , Like erotic dance, All animations,  usually go going straight to the point, and a few are striptease only, will be cool see more Ero animations, not sex involved 

The high quality striptease dance is one of the hardest animations in my opinion. I don't think I'm so skilled to make a striptease with the quality that I would like myself. Or maybe my rig is not so skilled... Or maybe both of us)) Maybe I'll try at some point but not now.

16 minutes ago, omowatcher said:

Oh my goodness... I am salivating over these new animations. Gorgeous!

Actually this one is not exactly new animation. This is the same easel climax but edited to be suitable for floor (dance floor, yoga mat) as it was requested above.

32 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Actually this one is not exactly new animation. This is the same easel climax but edited to be suitable for floor (dance floor, yoga mat) as it was requested above.

Ha! Even better then, you already know how much I adore this animation, (I stand by my gorgeous comment, btw) and sometime soon, I can enjoy the very end of it all over the place now. I kind of wish I could sub to so many people because what you do is amazing - I'm barely starting to dip my toes into CC recolouring etc - Blender drives me crazy even trying to edit an existing mesh, I have NO idea what I'm doing, and the idea of creating rigs and/or animations gives me palpitations. I'd LOVE to be able to do it (if only because I want to be able to mess with some of the penis mods) but sadly I feel like I hit my IT peak about 15 years ago. >.< In other words, I have huge, huge respect for what you (and the other modders on here) do, and I wish I could make head or tail of even the basic modding, let alone creating custom animations etc.

On 3/21/2019 at 2:51 AM, wild_guy said:

Hi! New animation available for early access on Patreon: Floor Cum On Breasts Climax

(At the moment LL has some problems and it doesn't allow me to upload gif example so I can only show you the image)

79693710_175.png.0c252c378787e7ddd0aa9e742ea472b3.png

Thanks for following my advice, this animation is perfect for floor.

2 hours ago, omowatcher said:

Oh my God, that is so beautiful! GAH. Is this one that will end up in the free mod eventually, or is it just for gold patrons? Also, just as a general idea, what is the timeframe for mods moving from Patreon-only to free?

Thanks. All animations eventually become available for free but it happens much longer in case of gold animations. First hey become available for normal (silver) early access on Patreon, one per month from older to newer and only after that they become abailable for free in its turn as average silver animations. At the moment there are 9 gold animations that was made before this one in the queue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

LL update

Added animations:

• MF Bed Edge Blowjob (oraljob / double bed) preview
  • MF Desk Stand Behind (vaginal / desk) preview
  • MF Reverse Cowgirl (vaginal / double bed) preview
  • MF On Side Behind (vaginal / double bed) preview
  • MF Passionate Sideways (vaginal / double bed) preview

Patreon update

April gold animation available for gold patrons early access on Patreon: Fingering From Behind

2121852344_FingeringFromBehind.gif.fe9daec938d1c335cb950efc8bbd9aa1.gif