[Sims 4] wild_guy's Animations for WickedWhims [16.02.2024]

18 minutes ago, ToxSync said:

Ah, ok, I actually saw this and assumed animations had been added.

Yes, they had been added but earlier. This date is also changed automatically while any editing of the file download, even if no new version was uploaded and only file description was changed. I don't like this but probably this is how forum engine works.

Here is when this update was in fact.

2 hours ago, Tate Langdon said:

is there an instruction list on how to use them? i have it installed but im not sure how to get the options for them in game.

I don't know what you mean, you just have to use WickedWhims.

14 minutes ago, KDJake said:

How long do animations stay Patreon-only? Every time I see you update, I get excited (happy!), only to find out it's just for Patrons.

Usually I do LL updates every 2 months. The next update will be very soon.

LL update

Added animations:

• MF Easel Stand Behind (vaginal / easel, Yr_Sa's BDSM easel) preview
  • MF Vault Blowjob (oraljob / simoleon vault) preview
  • MF Voyeur Masturbation (Male) (handjob / shower) preview
  • MF Voyeur Masturbation (Female) (handjob / shower) preview
  • MF Floor Cum On Breasts Climax (climax / floor, dance floor, yoga mat) preview
  • MF Sauna Titjob (teasing / sauna) preview
3 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Usually I do LL updates every 2 months. The next update will be very soon.

On 7/3/2019 at 6:02 PM, wild_guy said:

Hi! June gold animation available for early access to gold patrons and higher on Patreon: Hard Missionary

749825232_HardMissionary.gif.f88dfd033fff9de777dc15857ba374cd.gif

Yep this is the animation i voted for (GOLD ANIMATION FOR JUNE). To bad i actually didn't get it since it was uploaded in 3th of july. I got a say i was quit disappointed with what i got for 10 dollar pledge. 4 animation and one was closer to a rework. So i've canceled my support but congratulations for the quality of work you are truly one of the best.

41 minutes ago, DDacus said:

Yep this is the animation i voted for (GOLD ANIMATION FOR JUNE). To bad i actually didn't get it since it was uploaded in 3th of july. I got a say i was quit disappointed with what i got for 10 dollar pledge. 4 animation and one was closer to a rework. So i've canceled my support but congratulations for the quality of work you are truly one of the best.

Yeah, I just checked the poll results and found your vote. I have to say everyone's life may have situations that can break the plans. I was able to release June gold animation only in July and I'm really sorry about that. But since I'm sure you were the gold patron in June, there is no any problem, please, PM me on Patreon and I'll send you the update with this animation. You could just write me there about this instead of writing here. Thank you very much for your support.

Hello.

Love the animations, but struggling to work out how to trigger 'MF Voyeur Masturbation (Male) (handjob / shower)'

Other animations work fine, but just cannot figure this one out.

I've set my sim to have 'give_sim_peeping_npc_trait'. I've tried it within the household, send one sim for shower, then use other sim to attempt this by clicking on shower, but no options come up. I've gone to other sims households and waited until they showered, but nothing again. Even tried 'peeping' and waiting until they shower, but nothing.

Any help?

5 hours ago, JJimmyJ said:

Hello.

Love the animations, but struggling to work out how to trigger 'MF Voyeur Masturbation (Male) (handjob / shower)'

Other animations work fine, but just cannot figure this one out.

I've set my sim to have 'give_sim_peeping_npc_trait'. I've tried it within the household, send one sim for shower, then use other sim to attempt this by clicking on shower, but no options come up. I've gone to other sims households and waited until they showered, but nothing again. Even tried 'peeping' and waiting until they shower, but nothing.

Any help?

Hey! You're trying to use this animation as if it was a part of WW peeping feature but it isn't. Sex animations can't be used in this way, they can be launched only via "wicked/sex" menu or as autonomous WW sex interactions. In the other words this animation must be used just like any other one, by clicking on a shower, picking Wicked/Sex and choosing a partner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 5:26 AM, STARKILLER54 said:

Awesome work my man!!!

I'm not sure because almost nobody set likes)) 
But actually it doesn’t really matter. I just always try to make my animations in that level of quality which can push me to use them in my own gaming process and if (as a result) I want to use them, I think I have achieved my goal.

wild_guy personally i love all your animations and i will like a lot more lesbian kind because i play with several couples of women. Thank you for all your work (if my financial situation allowed me I would support you on PATREON) however I send you a thousand handshakes. Thanks to GoogleTrad

8 minutes ago, christ11170 said:

wild_guy personally i love all your animations and i will like a lot more lesbian kind because i play with several couples of women. Thank you for all your work (if my financial situation allowed me I would support you on PATREON) however I send you a thousand handshakes. Thanks to GoogleTrad

Thank you! Well, usually I'm focused on F/M animstions because... I don't know, maybe just because I want them? On the other hand I almost have no time to play and so you can ask what is the difference... I don't know, maybe because "F/M and nobody else" interactions are most attractive for myself (but not always). Well, I just wanted to say that generally it never goes planned way and probably it can be lesbian animations as well at some point.

22 minutes ago, Latuda said:

I'm always really thankfull  for your great animation  Love it ! !  For some reason I don't always see the update the day it's available. !  ?

Thanks Latuda! You should orient yourself to the date in the title, I change it only while making updates.

• 2 weeks later...