1 hour ago, theliddtin said:

This might be a dumb thing to ask but is the new version on an old save with Thief? 

I will say the Guest room has been updated since its inception, along with a few bugs now that it's repeatable (but also capable of being done for the first time in that repeatable mode)

No I started a completely new game for this playthrough and never had any other version of the mod installed in it.

When I got stuck I checked with an older version (.95 I think) and no longer had the issue.

like I said in the latest version there is only a black void in the place of the guest house door and after Wooster leaves I cannot eat or interact with the hot tub. 

So I am kinda missing out on the scene.

16 hours ago, craze said:

Does anyone have the problem where you cannot interact with anything in the guest house and the door is entirely missing ?

Funny thing is that when I load an older version of the mod the issue is not there.

I know the scene can be skipped but I am curious if anyone else has encountered this problem.

OK I started  a completely new playthrough, used the skip feature to reach Solitude and the issue is no longer there.

Maybe my save was bugged or perhaps theliddtin is right and I accidentally loaded an older version of mod on my curent save which I don't remember.

Either ways it works now.

1 hour ago, VyoncaX said:

Guys i downloaded this  mod yesterday but dont start .Stranger didnt aproach me. I tried console command but still same.I could play second chapter but couldnt first

These are the requirements for him to approach:

Check if you really don't have any follower

• You are female
  • You have no companions
  • You have at least 100 gold coins on you

did anyone played start quest by skipping it to falkreath part and playing from there.. seems like theres crash bug.. after skipping to falkreath and playing it normally when i reached the part where u need to get dreamora heart and loonar ninroot game crashes during dreamora summoning scroll.. game crashes as soon as portal opens.. lemme know if its actually a bug or its just my game..

edit : nvm found out that i installed one thief npc enhanced mod.. which was causing this issue

Edited by sagar123
On 8/31/2021 at 4:04 AM, brewmasterhal said:

There is actually a way to do this, and it's listed in the FAQ.

These issues are caused by quest aliases not being set correctly.  Usually, this means that you did not make the choices while playing through the quest that would set the aliases.  However, even if you shouldn't normally be able to experience the memory, you can still use the console to make them work.

1. Identify the correct quest, in this case hp_mem
  2. ssq hp_mem
  3. Identify the alias you want to update, usually via the sqv command
  4. sqv hp_mem
  5. The aliases are noted as REF and an identifier string, like REF 'Talen' or REF 'cap'
  6. Identify the refID of the character/object that you need to inject (19dc9 for Talen-Jei, XX013c94 for Stanius)
  7. prid 19dc9 or prid XX013c94 (if you can target the character with the console cursor, that's the same thing)
  8. Use ForceRefIntoAlias to update the alias
  9. ForceRefIntoAlias Talen

Make sure to do all of this console foo before initiating the memory by touching the orb.

ohh thanks.. tried and it worked

On 8/18/2021 at 1:54 AM, killer905 said:

Huh, I did the same day after having sex with him and in the next work till night I go to Toris to get money, go to wash up and talking to Dran gives nothing but "yes" etc.

Have you found a solution to this ? The same thing is happening to me :[

On 8/25/2021 at 11:29 AM, tttdfsdfs said:

Is there any way to play it as a male character??? I'd really love that, even if some animations don't work well, it doesnt matter

Here's an alternative method to accomplishing this:

Install a mod which allows the Player Record to load unique meshes, and then overwrite the female body, hands, and head .nifs with male ones.  The game engine will still register the PC as being a female, but you will have a male body, etc.  You may have some issues with the eyes, hair, and other head parts being weird and you will need to use TES5Edit to fix those problems.

Relevant mod links: LE / SE

4 hours ago, VyoncaX said:

Ich fange das Phantom ein, ohne dass jemand stirbt, habe aber keinen mandolarianischen Jäger erreicht und kann nicht mit Colonel und Private campen, ist das normal 

You can only camp if you kill the phantom. If you catch it alive there are 2 options (1 you were shot by the phantom and saved by Zoe, 2 you meet the phantom for the first time).

In option 1 you can now bring the phantom to the captain or to Zoe, in option 2 only to the captain.

I don't know the exact names right now, but there are different achievements for killing and for capturing.

4 hours ago, VyoncaX said:

I capture the phantom without anyone die but didnt achieve mandolarian only chaser and ı cant camp with colonel and private is it normal 

Chaser is the original machine translated name for Mandalorian.

Brewmasterhal had a better explanation than me, but if you loaded up your save file before using Brewmasterhal's translation mod, the achievements are permanently locked into the old translation.

56 minutes ago, Horus_04 said:

You can only camp if you kill the phantom. If you catch it alive there are 2 options (1 you were shot by the phantom and saved by Zoe, 2 you meet the phantom for the first time).

In option 1 you can now bring the phantom to the captain or to Zoe, in option 2 only to the captain.

I don't know the exact names right now, but there are different achievements for killing and for capturing.

Thx dude. I need to ask something. Is proganist voice only russian? Or can we choose 

16 minutes ago, sagar123 said:

Es wäre schön, wenn wir tatsächlich einige weitere Tastenoptionen anpassen können, wie die in der Diebesoption "mittlere Maustaste", die die Szene nicht verarbeitet

Have you looked at the current MCM menu? You can enable mouse wheel ignore and customize the controls for most scenes.

Can somebody help me with the Grunvald's son side quest ?

No matter what I try I cannot seem to interact with the bed in the suite. 

I can sleep in the normal bed but even after paying for the suite I cannot do anything but interact with the fireplace.

I even tried different saves they all give me the same problem.

Any help is appreciated.

2 hours ago, VyoncaX said:

Guys i have one problem again. I captured in solitude and whip. But when captain want to see me guardian stuck on the door. He doesnt open door. How can ı solve 

This doesn't always work, but it might be possible to use the console command to move him to you.

Can you click on the guard and find his ID, then use the moveto command to bring him over to you?

2 hours ago, craze said:

Can somebody help me with the Grunvald's son side quest ?

No matter what I try I cannot seem to interact with the bed in the suite. 

I can sleep in the normal bed but even after paying for the suite I cannot do anything but interact with the fireplace.

I even tried different saves they all give me the same problem.

Any help is appreciated.

I seem to recall this being a bug other people experienced, here's a fix Brewmasterhal posted earlier:

While in the suite, execute startscene XX2714bb

That should start the scene where you go to sleep.  Hopefully some script in there will start further scenes.

EDIT: This fix is not working for 1.0.8

Edited by theliddtin
Reply gave me new information