25 minutes ago, theliddtin said:

Is there either a mod someone could recommend that has properly working collisions with the light version, OR some method to have the full version function properly with Thief?

If you have the full version working with collisions, you might want to check the folder path of Thief custom bodies by extracting the .bsa and then replacing the Thief genitals/bodies with the ones you are using for NPCs.

Hey guys! Really enjoying this mod so far. unfortunately i encountered a bug where i cant change position in the Kust's Minigame. i can change back n forth for 1 time

(from bj->riding->bj) after that it wont change position anymore. Anyone having the same problem or solution?

Am 7.2.2021 um 03:17 Uhr sagte die Braumeisterhalle:
  Inhalt ausblenden

Das nächste angekündigte große Update ist die Schwangerschafts-Nebenquest. Derzeit scheint es (basierend auf dem Code aus dem Skip-Skript bd_playerAliasScript ), dass der Vater unter diesen Kandidaten ausgewählt WIRD, vorausgesetzt, Sie hatten mit ihnen vaginalen Verkehr:

1. Der alte Mann (Veteris)
  2. Lod
  3. Ikol
  4. Haki
  5. Cooli der Portier
  6. Viggi
  7. Viarmo
  8. Burd

Zu der Möglichkeit, dass Viarmo der Vater ist, sagte er, dass es ihm nicht möglich sei, Kinder zu zeugen, da er sonst bereits eine Armee von Kindern hätte.

- Viarmo says this during the scene in his office

Edited by Horus_04
16 hours ago, xazex said:

Hey guys! Really enjoying this mod so far. unfortunately i encountered a bug where i cant change position in the Kust's Minigame. i can change back n forth for 1 time

(from bj->riding->bj) after that it wont change position anymore. Anyone having the same problem or solution?

I've had the same issue with the current version. 

The only solution I can give you is to just stick with the bj for the whole scene and you can still win (although you might have to lower the minigame's difficulty using the MCM menu)

Zu der Möglichkeit, dass Viarmo der Vater ist, sagte er, dass es ihm nicht möglich sei, Kinder zu zeugen, da er sonst bereits eine Armee von Kindern hätte.

Viggi sagt auch, dass er keine Kinder haben kann, also denke ich, dass es möglich ist, dass Viarmo auch nicht die Wahrheit sagt.

If you have the full version working with collisions, you might want to check the folder path of Thief custom bodies by extracting the .bsa and then replacing the Thief genitals/bodies with the ones you are using for NPCs.

Thanks! I think I found the issue, it was that the "Thief Physics" mod did not have the nif files for the genitals in it, so adding them in worked! So if you have a similar issue to me, try to find out which of the mods has the final say on the Thief custom bodies (it might be the main mod, but some of brewmasterhal's adjustments also change them)

EDIT: Hmmm, it seems that turning off the "Thief Physics" Mod ruins the collision effect. I have yet to get it to work perfectly just yet.

Edited by theliddtin
Wanted to quote another person
13 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

- Viarmo says this during the scene in his office

4 hours ago, theliddtin said:

Viggi sagt auch, dass er keine Kinder haben kann, also denke ich, dass es möglich ist, dass Viarmo auch nicht die Wahrheit sagt.

Whether it makes sense or not, within the existing mod scripts those eight men are the possible fathers.

It also ultimately won't matter if it's true that the last three on the list are disqualified by linear time.

Talk about going the extra mile...was blowing the cart driver on the way to roriksted and he decided not to take a nap.  So blew him all the way to roriksted where ol bela turned around and then blew him all the way back to falkreath.  ol bela turned around again all the while still blowing the ol driver.  Started the trip at sunrise still going and blowing till after sunset.  Poor girl would probably still be blowing him but screen saver kicked in and crashed the game.

37 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

Talk about going the extra mile...was blowing the cart driver on the way to roriksted and he decided not to take a nap.  So blew him all the way to roriksted where ol bela turned around and then blew him all the way back to falkreath.  ol bela turned around again all the while still blowing the ol driver.  Started the trip at sunrise still going and blowing till after sunset.  Poor girl would probably still be blowing him but screen saver kicked in and crashed the game.

check if you have any mod that alters Rorikstead. The script in this scene is quite sensitive to incompatibilities. Also check if you have any mod that changes the NPCs AI there. I think some people that used mods that removed children from the game got problems with the scene.

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

check if you have any mod that alters Rorikstead. The script in this scene is quite sensitive to incompatibilities. Also check if you have any mod that changes the NPCs AI there. I think some people that used mods that removed children from the game got problems with the scene.

I am able to make the trip if I do not choose to have the sex with him.  It does seem like Bela runs the whole way though, I wonder what mod would be doing that.  I did a wabbajak build to get my skyrim setup, there is a bunch of mods that I don't know what they do.  I should probably just start from scratch.

hi, i need help

I arrived in front of Varg's house, in the guide it says that I have to go to the door and wait until the scene starts, I stayed there for quite a while, both walking and standing on the spot, but no scene was activated, I tried to talk to Vigy the cheesmonger anyway but he doesn't give any option to ask for his help (this is the only way to then activate his event right?) How can I do to solve this problem?

1 hour ago, kamenlollo said:

hi, i need help

I arrived in front of Varg's house, in the guide it says that I have to go to the door and wait until the scene starts, I stayed there for quite a while, both walking and standing on the spot, but no scene was activated, I tried to talk to Vigy the cheesmonger anyway but he doesn't give any option to ask for his help (this is the only way to then activate his event right?) How can I do to solve this problem?

That section always has a bit of a strange turn to it:

You have to go to the front door and see the dialogue that you can't go in that way.

Then go around to the vines to the left and interact with them to climb up.

Then interact with the windows and see a dialogue saying something about wanting to learn his schedule before going in.

Only THEN can you ask for help from Viggi (or the two aspiring bards, if they are also in Solitude)

7 hours ago, theliddtin said:

That section always has a bit of a strange turn to it:

You have to go to the front door and see the dialogue that you can't go in that way.

Then go around to the vines to the left and interact with them to climb up.

Then interact with the windows and see a dialogue saying something about wanting to learn his schedule before going in.

Only THEN can you ask for help from Viggi (or the two aspiring bards, if they are also in Solitude)

I tried to do this, but in front of the door no other dialogue appears except that of the guards who say "go away / find another alley

31 minutes ago, kamenlollo said:

Ich habe es versucht, aber vor der Tür erscheint kein weiterer Dialog außer dem der Wachen, die sagen "geh weg / finde eine andere Gasse"

They just send you away, you can't talk to them, after that your character thinks that he should find another way.

6 hours ago, kamenlollo said:

I tried to do this, but in front of the door no other dialogue appears except that of the guards who say "go away / find another alley

Have you tried, after that point, to interact with the vines to climb up the wall towards the house?

Or are the vines not able to be interacted with?

Them being stuck just saying "go away" is exactly how it's supposed to work--at that point, look for the vines (they're the ones growing up the wall next to the house when going towards the Blue Palace) and use them to sneak into the house.

On 6/27/2021 at 4:24 PM, Last_Light said:

Can someone post an SE Resaved ESP from Brew's "Thief v1.0.0.8 Release BMEv1"?

Specifically the Dogma - Thief.esp

Every time I try to resave it it crashes my Creation Kit.

That'll be because you don't have all of the script sources and other ancillary files necessary to recompile all of the scripts and quests correctly.  Dogma is probably the only person who can perform that kind of conversion.

Have you tried just running the LE version of the mod through Cathedral and loading the result?

3 minutes ago, kulun890 said:

hi i have CTD in the fight against zoe....is there any way to skip the fight? I use the SE version

You can reload a save before you talked with the Thief in Riften and use the skip function at the MCM menu. That option will ask every decision you make and allow you to skip just right after the battle (and even more if you want to skip further)

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

That'll be because you don't have all of the script sources and other ancillary files necessary to recompile all of the scripts and quests correctly.  Dogma is probably the only person who can perform that kind of conversion.

Have you tried just running the LE version of the mod through Cathedral and loading the result?

Oh, I had no idea all of that was necessary just to resave an esp. Thanks for the heads up, weird that I never ran into that issue before.

I've ran the mod through Cathedral and it loads up in game fine. I just try to avoid Form 43's where I can.

Edited by Last_Light
4 hours ago, kamenlollo said:

Is there any way to see how much karma the character has?

In the Dogma MCM menu there is a picture of a Dragonborn character who can give you a rough idea of how high your karma is.

If you want to see how high your karma is exactly (and additionally adjust it) enter into the console:

setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1

Then go to the MCM menu and go to the debug section to see your karma level and adjust it (and other things)

I am finding this mod really nice and satisfying, I saw that there is a patreon version, with additional content, but once I enter the patreon of dogma and all written in Russian, I would like to support it so that I can play the version with more content, mine question is, is the patreon version in english? or is there a separate translation?

23 minutes ago, kamenlollo said:

I am finding this mod really nice and satisfying, I saw that there is a patreon version, with additional content, but once I enter the patreon of dogma and all written in Russian, I would like to support it so that I can play the version with more content, mine question is, is the patreon version in english? or is there a separate translation?

Yes, he always releases an ENG version simultaneously.