heres what I did the cots and xvisionchildren both of them have the same replaced meshes and textures also cots has been updated and theres a test fix for the wired error that replaces the body's and textures that it did befor check cots page and as far as the loli armors I will test that out If I remember right I think they do even with my custom body replacer ill try just 2 be sure

But the problem is x117 is having issues with ECE/CME.  Instead of a loli, she becomes an loli-amazon with a child body, huge hips, and elongated legs with the feet clipping the ground.   So right now I can't use the x117 skeleton.  The only option that comes to mind is to make a patch that changes the CotS/Xvision bodies to conform to GT.

EDIT:  Hmmm, I can modify the x117 so that when used with ECE/CME the body will return to normal size.

I love this mod so far, but I downloaded the Voice pack, and the real-Elin folder had nothing in it but an ESM file, no sounds :<

The Elin voice pack contains 3 different voices (3 different folders) and a folder containing sample voices of each.  There are no ESM files for any of them.

Did you download the voice files from Tera Mod Collection?  Dscythegeo and DarthAnimal maintains those files.

hey I was told for ecm cme that for custom races u need them 2 use the default tri folder  the same ones for vanlia race's

files how do I go about doing that? witch is crah assets I have no clue how to do so

Edit: never mind I tried it with cots it did the thing u said about her body going all fun house on it so ya

what if u used the skel for girls of tera

Monli-11064-3-2.rar

hey I was told for ecm cme that for custom races u need them 2 use the default tri folder  the same ones for vanlia race's

files how do I go about doing that? witch is crah assets I have no clue how to do so

If the custom race uses standalone files then you will need to open the race in CK and change paths to their head mesh and associated morph files.

Go to CHARACTER > HEADPARTS > FEMALE

Choose Head Part

From the list on the right, look for FemaleHead<custom race name> and double-click to edit this record.  You should see this window.

I'm using the Nord race as an example.

post-64505-0-10952200-1361152603_thumb.jpg

Now edit the file paths...

post-64505-0-02938200-1361153987_thumb.jpg

...to  those files located in MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > CHARACTER ASSETS

Save the custom race plugin.

Go to MESHES > CHARACTERMAKINGEXTENDER and open CME_VanillaRace.ini in Notepad and add this entry at the bottom under the list of vanilla races.

[Race]

Name = <custom race name>, (if the name can be translated to other languages then add them here separated by commas)

SliderIni = commonTriRaces\HumanRaces_Slider.ini  (or ElfRaces_Slider.ini or OrcRaces_Slider.ini depending on the custom race)

Preset = <custom race name>Preset1.slot

Save the changes and exit.

Now test the custom race in game.

Edit: never mind I tried it with cots it did the thing u said about her body going all fun house on it so ya

what if u used the skel for girls of tera

So far the custom skeletons that work with little to no problems are the ones from the Elin race and x106.  The x106 gives a young teenager height scale.  I haven't tested the Monli skeleton, yet.  It might be the x106.

Muhaha this just keeps getting better and better :P 203 mods and this Elin pack still works perfectly even fully animated my Elin now haha does full on front/back flips and every 3rd person animation idle/run with weapons has changed and 100% work good work Psycho as usual. :P

203 mods?  The most I ever installed was 13.  Those Elins are tough little cookies. :)

btw the ecm/ece has been nothing but trouble its been gliching all my chars eyes but its cool but I just don't know :( I like it and all but any of my chars that arnt vanilla there eyes are messed up

What do you mean?  Are they glitched?  There are sliders that can adjust the size of the eye socket, position of the eyeballs, and position of the eyes.  If they are glitched then it is likely you have a different head mesh installed.  Backup the head mesh before deleting it and install the head mesh found in ECE/CME + ygNord.  If you are using this on a child race, there is the slider that adjusts the head scale.

EDIT:  Looking at your screenshot, use the IRIS HEIGHT slider found under the EYES option.  This will lower the eyeballs.

cots I don't really need the sliders to work for cots I just want her eyes fixed

For now, remove ECE/CME.  I'll find a way to get CotS to work with ECE/CME.  I still want to use their body as a UNP option for Girls of Tera.

Lovergirls race is also messed up?  Custom races need some extra work to make them compatible.  The screenshots I posted of the alt CotS race using ECE/CME uses the Monli head mesh.

this has become a huge headache can I ask if you would be willing to just leave out ecm/ece of girls of tera cuz there are to many problems with it cuz its messing up any and all of my other chars that are custom races or if u can find a fix for it and one more thing is my ck dose not work it allways freazes so theres no way I can even edit the races for ecm/ece

Edit: also I just thought why not just bring girls of tera out without ecm/ece then at a later time add the option to use it

this has become a huge headache can I ask if you would be willing to just leave out ecm/ece of girls of tera cuz there are to many problems with it cuz its messing up any and all of my other chars that are custom races or if u can find a fix for it and one more thing is my ck dose not work it allways freazes so theres no way I can even edit the races for ecm/ece

Edit: also I just thought why not just bring girls of tera out without ecm/ece then at a later time add the option to use it

I can do that, but now I will have to find loli elf head meshes for the Castanics and High Elves or add ears like I did with the adult Castanic Male, but since the ears are added to the game as ARMOR and assigned to the Ear Slot, they could possible be replaced by armor or accessories that uses the Ear Slot or the armor/accessory may not appear on them.

I'll make 2 versions, 1 with ECE/CME and another without.

I just thought id tell you how greatfull I am you took the time to help me when I asked for it you were even willing to leave out the ecm/ece when I asked if you would the kindness that you have showed is more then I would have thought some one on the net would have givein to someone who you have never even met you are truly a kind spirited person who cares about others and as a mod maker you truly care about your fans and take the time to help and lissin to them when they chat with you keep up the great work!!

:D!!!!!

Whatever happened to the vampire eyes? I updated from an ancient version with a vampire eyes esp/esm, and the new pack doesn't have it, unless I'm blind.

There was reports of the glowing eyes being misaligned.  The don't play as a vampire so I haven't checked it.  If you still want the glowing vamp Elin eyes then I'll post the link here.  If the majority of the users do not have any problems with the glowing eyes then I'll move the link to the first page.

Elin Race Vampire Glowing Eyes

ElinRace_VampireEyesGlow.7z

I just thought id tell you how greatfull I am you took the time to help me when I asked for it you were even willing to leave out the ecm/ece when I asked if you would the kindness that you have showed is more then I would have thought some one on the net would have givein to someone who you have never even met you are truly a kind spirited person who cares about others and as a mod maker you truly care about your fans and take the time to help and lissin to them when they chat with you keep up the great work!!

:D!!!!!

I'm simultaneously working on GT with and without ECE/CME and took on the task of updating Kashim's Monli race (hopefully) using ECE/CME.  I figured if I can get ECE/CME to successfully work with the Monli race, I will know what will work for GT.

Please add TBBP skeleton version!

I want to wear TBBP armors to my elin character.

That is on my To Do list.