ya but I used the elin race with cots befor I ever changed there bodys to a custom body as far as I can remember

and on another note is it this weakend that girls of tera are ready or next? (sorry to be a pest just cant wait!)

I use racemenu mod that allows me to change any chars I make to any height :D

They will be ready by next weekend, not this weekend.

Also I'm using Enhanced Character Menu + Character Making Extender.  This also allows height adjustments plus adjusting head size, shoulder width, breast size, hips/legs size, hand size, human/elf ears, and all of the vanilla race morphs and that is just for starters.

The only thing this does not have is the fancy UI that RaceMenu has, but once I'm done with the initial release of Girls of Tera, I'll try giving the ECE/CME menu that same look as RaceMenu and SkyUI.  Another reason why the release will be awhile.

EDIT:  Forgot to mention ECE/CME does not allow adjustments to the biceps.  No big deal.

I downloaded your elin standalone follower mod and voicepack but theyre still using the vanila adult voice :\ is there anyway to change that ?

I think in order for a custom follower to use custom voices, some scripting and editing the follower to use the new voices are needed. 

Also changing the adult voice to a child's voice will break the followers;  they will not interact with you and no dialogue options.

The summoned Elins are proof it can be done.  They have some voice files (Japanese) which explains the Japanese voices when responding to your commands.

great mod! i have installed it and no problems but i see that every race that uses CBBE now have CBBE BBP body/boob bouncing. and even though its not a replayer and just a "body mod" for the Elin race ? can i get it only to be sett to that race ? i dont like the way they look "on other races that is"

great mod! i have installed it and no problems but i see that every race that uses CBBE now have CBBE BBP body/boob bouncing. and even though its not a replayer and just a "body mod" for the Elin race ? can i get it only to be sett to that race ? i dont like the way they look "on other races that is"

Hello Krixi

That should not happen because the Elin bodies are standalone and should not affect other races.  The Elin bodies would only affect those npcs replaced by the Elin NPC and Enemy mod.

Somehow the game is adding BBP to the other non-Elin npcs.  Give the Elins the UNP body and see if that makes any difference. 

BTW, did you happen to install the Elin TBBP files?  If so, then both the Elins and npcs are sharing the animation files which explains why everyone has that 'bounce'.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

@Raith009

I was going to post this pic of my other character after customizing her with ECE/CME...

post-64505-0-49566300-1360981300_thumb.jpg

...but I take it you installed ECE/CME.  Impressive isn't it?  You still want me to leave it out of the Girls of Tera?

Give me a moment and I'll get the files setup and packed and post them here.  As for custom races, ECE/CME only works if they use the vanilla head mesh.

EDIT:  I take it you want to use this for the Lovergirls race?  I don't have them, but I have a feeling they are really the ygNord.  ECE/CME works with ygNord (and vanilla races) without any problems.

This will take awhile.  I need to translate a 'character name' file and make an instructional manual.  Just installing the files may not be enough.  I'll upload it when it's done which may be tonight or tomorrow morning. 

Another option I can do is make a Beauty mod which will include some addtional files similar to the Sweety Beauty Pack, but not that bloated.  This will be ready this weekend (within the next 2 days).  Again, I will need to write an instructions manual to help alleviate any confusions.

Which will it be?

EDIT: Also make it 'mod manager' ready because there are a few optional files to install.

Enhanced Character Edit + Character Making Extender has been uploaded.

- Added English translations.

- 2 Main packs: with ygNord and without ygNord.

- Included the OPTIONS as separate files.  Options include Japanese Fonts, skeleton options, and a Racial Compatibility patch for Unofficial Skyrim Patch users.

I have included a quick user manual in the first page.  I'll have to make a more extensive user manual.

This is what I'll be using with the Girls of Tera and a new and different Sweety Beauty pack.

EDIT:  I signing off for now.  I'll help out with questions or problems tomorrow.

@Raith009

The error message is by a conflict between ECE and CME.  I added ECE v.86 to ECE/CME v9h because ECE v.86 is more stable (as instructed by TKTK1).  The problem may be CME v9h having some conflict with ECE v.86.  I'll downgrade the files to ECE/CME v9g which is what I'm currently using.

@Krixi

Currently there is the Tera Body which is more like what the Elins is suppose to look like.  I also have the older Elin-Monli which uses the Monli race's CBBE body.   Both of these options do not have BBP, but if you want to use the Elin-Monli option, I'll have to update it for Skyrim 1.8 with or without Dawnguard.

What is the Best load order for all of thes?:  Allso have Dawnguard, HearthFires and now Dragonborn

RaceCompatibility.esm
ElinmageFollowersVanilla.esp
ElinRace.esm
ElinRace - Use UNP BBP Body.esp
ElinRace NPC.bsa
ElinRace NPC.esp
ElinRace_ApachiiHairFemales.esp
ElinRaceIdle.bsa
ElinRaceIdle.esp
ElinRaceTaint.esm
ElinVoiceEng.esp
MikuHairElin.esp
RaceCompatibility.bsa
RaceCompatibility.esm
SummonElinRing.bsa
SummonElinRing.esp
ElinRace Enemy.bsa
ElinRace Enemy.esp
ElinRace NewNPC
ElinRace NewNPC.esp

There will some change of plans.  I'm proceeding with Girls of Tera, but I'll release the Elins first then the rest as an update.

I'm not uploading ECE/CME for now, but it will come with Girls of Tera.  The reason is some of the files have been updated to fix some bugs and remove the vampire (sunken) cheeks.  This also give me time to make a decent user manual, maybe even a video.

@Tom21

Regarding your load order you are showing, remember to keep 'ElinRace - Use UNP BBP Body.esp' last in the order or at least at the bottom of the order you have listed. 

Hows This?:

01. RaceCompatibility.esm
02. ElinRace.esm
03. ElinRaceTaint.esm
04. ElinRaceIdle.esp
05. ElinVoiceEng.esp
06. SummonElinRing.esp
07. ElinmageFollowersVanilla.esp
08. ElinRace Enemy.esp
09. ElinRace NPC.esp
10. ElinRace NewNPC.esp
11. MikuHairElin.esp