Okay, had to learn to use the console to spawn items because I had to craft the armor. But it works. Doesn't look quite as good as in the screenshot (even though the armor preview in the inventory looks right) but I bet he used quite a few mods more and knows what he's doing (which I don't). And most likely used Photoshop as well. Thanks again for the help.

Is there any way I can help you? I already liked all your posts. Would spreading the word help?

Okay, had to learn to use the console to spawn items because I had to craft the armor. But it works. Doesn't look quite as good as in the screenshot (even though the armor preview in the inventory looks right) but I bet he used quite a few mods more and knows what he's doing (which I don't). And most likely used Photoshop as well. Thanks again for the help.

Is there any way I can help you? I already liked all your posts. Would spreading the word help?

The armor looks good on her, but it looks like she has the dark head bug.  Bring up the console, click on you Elin, and type 'setnpcweight 100'.  That should remove the dark head, but it will return when you restart the game.

Looks like I will have to get started on the Elin-x117.  This should allow you to use the loli armors without experiencing the dark head bug.

Thank you.  If you wish to spread the word that would be fine, but not necessary.

Okay i watched the video and then played Skyrim and i see now yes my Elin she has 2 1H swords appearing on her hips and NPC's have them on there backs so i see now from the video before my head exploded haha wow gosh so much specially i am using the Tera Weapons pack from asionboy345 and also his armor pack for UNP which that is working 100% perfect as so far but if i wanted all 1H weapons on my back from the Tera pack that means i would have to edit the whole pack right?

*Readies for head to explode* lol :P

I stopped  using DSpSoB, it was too much of a hassle for me.  Using the Tera weapons pack?  All I can suggest is pick one or two that you really like and "fix" them according to the vid that show how to make custom weapons work with DSpSoB.  Good luck if you decide to take on that task.

Since you placed a question mark next to the part about Tera Weapons pack i downloaded these and they so far work nicely with the Elin Race...

Weapons: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27463

Armors: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25846

The armor fits nicely no clipping or any troubles from what i seen as of yet and the weapons so far ain't been a problem as you can see in his gallery for the weapons one he is using a elin too etc so now i feel the full Tera experience on Skyrim now haha.

Anyways might try and get a hold of the author and see how he did his if its mod or if he did it himself as his 1 handers or on his back like the way Tera does.

The armor looks good on her, but it looks like she has the dark head bug.  Bring up the console, click on you Elin, and type 'setnpcweight 100'.  That should remove the dark head, but it will return when you restart the game.

Looks like I will have to get started on the Elin-x117.  This should allow you to use the loli armors without experiencing the dark head bug.

Thank you.  If you wish to spread the word that would be fine, but not necessary.

I don't know what it did but the command made it look a bit better. Thanks again.

And thanks for the work. Will you update this thread once you're done with this "Elin-x117"?

I don't know what it did but the command made it look a bit better. Thanks again.

And thanks for the work. Will you update this thread once you're done with this "Elin-x117"?

I'm starting on a Tera race pack that will feature the child and adult Elins, Castanics, and High Elves.  The child Elins will have the x117 body whereas the adults will have the Monli body.  I haven't decided whether to add it to this thread or reuse the New Castanic Race Beta 3 thread.

If anyone experienced with 3dsmax or Blender can help me out, I have the models for the Amans, Barakas, and Poporis.  I can try and convert the files to .nifs and .dds, but I'll be needing help with the rigging and animations and whatever else is needed.  I can then add them as new races.

I'm starting on a Tera race pack that will feature the child and adult Elins, Castanics, and High Elves.  The child Elins will have the x117 body whereas the adults will have the Monli body.  I haven't decided whether to add it to this thread or reuse the New Castanic Race Beta 3 thread.

If anyone experienced with 3dsmax or Blender can help me out, I have the models for the Amans, Barakas, and Poporis.  I can try and convert the files to .nifs and .dds, but I'll be needing help with the rigging and animations and whatever else is needed.  I can then add them as new races.

You need to write RSV, as I know, only he worked with different skeletons(diff. games or MikuMikuDance for Skyrim) and owns methods to create skeletons, moving animations of different games and programs.

(Still there are a Japanese masters of Blender, but how to find them, and most importantly to communicate with them, I do not know.)

I kind of doubt, but very much hope that this isn't the cause of a problem I'm having with the recent Dragonborn DLC. I did the usual methods of starting the journey to Solstheim, I hired the boat to set sail to Raven Rock. I arrive at Raven Rock, well... My Camera does.

The screen fades to black the moment we set sail and it fades back showing the Raven Rock port, and the camera is just stuck there. I tfc myself free and look around, everything seems normal, the only problem is nor I, my boat, or anyone on it is anywhere to be found. I did find my follower T-stancing in an arbitrary place in the town and trying to forcibly move myself to places using console commands only moves my otherwise immobile camera around with my character still missing.

I've been contemplating re-installing the thing, any suggestions before I do?

@Kirisame

I experienced with that problem too. I guess it is the height of Elins that makes the positioning of the character in the ship sailing to Raven Rock becomes wrong. I mean, at first, mine shows the boat going to the port on the lower half of the screen while on the top half is in the 'tcl' command: No collision mode. I can move my camera to clip through parts of the island, I got panic at first but after a while it reverts back to my character, arriving in Raven Rock.

It did not stuck there, but I am worried that it will screw my game or something.

I didn't even get the luxury of seeing the boat get to the port. In fact, the boat's nowhere to be seen. I took note that before I set sail, there were two men banging on two barrels with hammers. Upon closer inspection, I've found what seems to be those two barrels suspended in the air, presumably where he boat's /supposed/ to be. I'm currently validating the game cache (after deleting dragonborn) hoping this'll fix it.

EDIT: No luck... But judging from your experience, I can at least cross the Elin mod off the list, I've about 80 more mods (Even after a huge cleanup of 'unused' ones) to systematically go through for the perpetrator. It's gonna be a long night =w=;

The Mediafire links to the Main and Optional files have been replaced and now working.  Mediafire can be a real pain sometimes.

Dragonborn has left such an impression that it already has at least 2 "Dragonborn Bugs List" threads.  I don't have DB yet, but even so, I wouldn't know if the problems you are experiencing are from the Elins or the DLC.

I didn't fix it, but I managed to make a workaround for it. While I was in my forzen and invisible state, I TFC'd away and targeted a wandering NPC. I then reloaded the game and used the console to teleport me to said NPC, then voila! I eagerly await the next challenge! 

Would be best to stay kinda clear of Dragonborn if you are heavily modded and using a custom race until the mods you are using come out with compatibility patches etc, But so far the Elin is working perfect for me for Dragonborn and i have 193 plugins active but then i CTD'd i then tested this by using a old character of mine which is a basic vanilla nord and yet again had a CTD so yeah i would say Elin wouldn't be the cause, Any mods like land changing or weather changing etc may likely to be the main cause or if it was the Elin it most likely be like what happened to all custom races when they became a vampire and could not proceed further in the dawnguard campaign then someone made a fix and all custom races were able to advance.

Okay i keep forgetting to ask even forgot in my post bout the duel weapons haha but was wondering if this is right or if i have done something wrong, When i start a new game or load my game it appears with a script message about vampires and werewolfs so wondering if that is normal and ignore or do i need to do something?

Okay i keep forgetting to ask even forgot in my post bout the duel weapons haha but was wondering if this is right or if i have done something wrong, When i start a new game or load my game it appears with a script message about vampires and werewolfs so wondering if that is normal and ignore or do i need to do something?

You have both Race Compatibility v1.7 and Racial Compatibility Improved v1.5 installed.  You can not have both.

The Elin race uses Racial Compatibility Improved which is, as the name says, an improved version of the former.  Since you are starting a new game, look in DATA > Scripts folder for these files and delete them.

• CompanionsHouseKeppingScript.pex
  • PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex
  • PlayerWerewolfChangeScript.pex

Now go to DATA > Scripts > Source and look for these files an delete them.

• CompanionsHouseKeppingScript.psc
  • PlayerVampireQuestScript.psc
  • PlayerWerewolfChangeScript.psc

These are the scripts used by Race Compatibility v1.7 and will cause those script warnings when used with Racial Compatibility Improved.

Uploaded Feralfade, the black Sabrecat follower (summonable).  You will definitely need to use the location screenshots to help find the pouch because it can be difficult to find.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

Hello CatnipPhilosophy

I just got started.  I might do a Girls of Tera pack featuring the human Elins, female Castanic, and female High Elf.  I just can't decide whether to make them adults, loli, or both.  There is also the plans for separating the races and including the males to the Castanics and High Elves.  So much to do, but I will most likely start on the Girls of Tera.

You have both Race Compatibility v1.7 and Racial Compatibility Improved v1.5 installed.  You can not have both.

The Elin race uses Racial Compatibility Improved which is, as the name says, an improved version of the former.  Since you are starting a new game, look in DATA > Scripts folder for these files and delete them.

• CompanionsHouseKeppingScript.pex
  • PlayerVampireQuestScript.pex
  • PlayerWerewolfChangeScript.pex

Now go to DATA > Scripts > Source and look for these files an delete them.

• CompanionsHouseKeppingScript.psc
  • PlayerVampireQuestScript.psc
  • PlayerWerewolfChangeScript.psc

These are the scripts used by Race Compatibility v1.7 and will cause those script warnings when used with Racial Compatibility Improved.

Oh i see when i went to install the Elin main pack it stopped me and said i must have Race Compatibility v1.7 installed and then just stopped the installation this was using Nexus Mod Manager so probably go figures why so many install manually i guess haha but thank you again PsychoMachina and keep up your good work!

Uploaded Feralfade, the black Sabrecat follower (summonable).  You will definitely need to use the location screenshots to help find the pouch because it can be difficult to find.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

Hello CatnipPhilosophy

I just got started.  I might do a Girls of Tera pack featuring the human Elins, female Castanic, and female High Elf.  I just can't decide whether to make them adults, loli, or both.  There is also the plans for separating the races and including the males to the Castanics and High Elves.  So much to do, but I will most likely start on the Girls of Tera.

Hmm that sounds so awesome :D I also tried out your Castanic the Beta one and all worked great! But the part bout Loli or Adult yes that maybe hard decision haha i think but would require more work is something like a choice if you want Adult Elins or Loli Elins something kind of like your custom UNP pack i install when i do it through the NMM it asks me if i want to scale my Elin down to 1.0 and weapons to 1.0 or to 0.8 etc.

@Verenios

So NMM stopped installation because you didn't have a certain mod pre-installed?  Garbage.  Now there is another reason why I will not use NMM.  It should have warned you and allowed the Elin race to be installed.

I have decided to make the Girls of Tera as lolis and the separate race mods as adults.  Of course this might change over time.