RandomUser88, on 04 Feb 2013 - 06:59, said:
By the way, I'm going to give Ultimate Follower Overhaul a try. Is it compatible with the Elin followers? I'd read old posts because I remember talking about it already, but the new style of forum is confusing and I can't seem to find search option.

Search option is at the top right hand corner of the right above forum members downloads blog tabs or you can click forum and use the search tab at the top. Ufo should be able to work with most followers I have used it on many different follower mods.

@PsychoMachina I just wanted to say the Daughters of Venus mod is really nice awhile back I decided to try it out since my game started to get buggy and tried this instead of cots the skin and body is very nice as well as the hair and I like how this one beautifies everyone else in the game as well. I noticed everything on the front page for it disappeared what happened to it? If and when it comes back up would it be hard to integrate the pumping iron to work with it nothing huge just some muscle tonnage? Hope to see it back up again. Keep up the great work. 

@FantasyDivine

The other 2 popular loli races are:

Sky Children - R2

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3030-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky-r2-upd-0412/

Monli Race Edited v2.1

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5336-cbbe-loli-race-fixed/

The Elin race is based on the Tera Elins.

http://tera.enmasse.com/races/elin/

As with trying out a new custom race, it would be best to install then start a new game as changing races anytime during a gameplay will reset your perks, skills, and level. 

Since this is all new to you, I suggest downloading the starter packs, but you need to choose one of the body packs (CBBE or UNP).  For pink hair, you will need the Elin Race XTC color patcher.  The link is located in the OPTIONAL - Elin Enhancements section.  Make sure the ESP is list in the load order BEFORE the custom body ESP or else you will get the default body instead.

The Elins have their own head and is not compatible with any other race (custom or vanilla) head mesh.  You can try, but the results will be far less than desireable.  I am working on a more human looking (as oppose to the current anime-ish look) Elin that uses the above mentioned loli race heads and bodies.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

@RandomUser88

You can use UFO with the Elin followers, but you will have to decide whether you will use Race Compatibility Improved v1.5 (by Himika) or Racial Compatibility v1.7 (the original).   Race Compatibility Improved has the advantage of being useable with or without Dawnguard.

@PsychoMachina I just wanted to say the Daughters of Venus mod is really nice awhile back I decided to try it out since my game started to get buggy and tried this instead of cots the skin and body is very nice as well as the hair and I like how this one beautifies everyone else in the game as well. I noticed everything on the front page for it disappeared what happened to it? If and when it comes back up would it be hard to integrate the pumping iron to work with it nothing huge just some muscle tonnage? Hope to see it back up again. Keep up the great work. 

Hello Myuhinny

Here is the link.  I was planning on updating Daughters of Venus.  Even though there is an update for Dawnguard, I have not tested it lately.  Results may vary.

http://www.mediafire.com/?8b5icwc3qg88v

I will be releasing a new beauty mod soon.  This will be centered around Character Making Extender.  After that, I will then update DoV race and create a race pack that includes the human Elin, Castanics, lsCastanics, and Tera High Elves.  All of them will be using the new beauty mod.

IMPORTANT:  I almost forgot, the Daughters of Venus are not compatible with Children of the Sky.  CotS will try to override their bodies and this will cause crashes or serious glitches.

Edited by PsychoMachina

@FantasyDivine

Sky Children - R2

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3030-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky-r2-upd-0412/

Monli Race Edited v2.1

As with trying out a new custom race, it would be best to install then start a new game as changing races anytime during a gameplay will reset your perks, skills, and level. 

Since this is all new to you, I suggest downloading the starter packs, but you need to choose one of the body packs (CBBE or UNP).  For pink hair, you will need the Elin Race XTC color patcher.  The link is located in the OPTIONAL - Elin Enhancements section.  Make sure the ESP is list in the load order BEFORE the custom body ESP or else you will get the default body instead.

The Elins have their own head and is not compatible with any other race (custom or vanilla) head mesh.  You can try, but the results will be far less than desireable.  I am working on a more human looking (as oppose to the current anime-ish look) Elin that uses the above mentioned loli race heads and bodies.

@RandomUser88

You can use UFO with the Elin followers, but you will have to decide whether you will use Race Compatibility Improved v1.5 (by Himika) or Racial Compatibility v1.7 (the original).   Race Compatibility Improved has the advantage of being useable with or without Dawnguard.

I use Race Compatibility Improved (Localized) and so far the result has been good. I mainly want UFO because I made some edits to the fox armors (some of them were light armor even if they were robes, or some like fox 20 were heavy even if they were light or even non armor). I gave one of the Elin followers the fox 14 armor but since they come with their own robe (enchanted) they just don't equip it. And as I've seen, UFO allows you to take all the items you normally can't so that's what I needed.

PsychoMachina, on 04 Feb 2013 - 13:59, said:

myuhinny, on 04 Feb 2013 - 13:34, said:
@PsychoMachina I just wanted to say the Daughters of Venus mod is really nice awhile back I decided to try it out since my game started to get buggy and tried this instead of cots the skin and body is very nice as well as the hair and I like how this one beautifies everyone else in the game as well. I noticed everything on the front page for it disappeared what happened to it? If and when it comes back up would it be hard to integrate the pumping iron to work with it nothing huge just some muscle tonnage? Hope to see it back up again. Keep up the great work.

Hello Myuhinny

Here is the link. I was planning on updating Daughters of Venus. Even though there is an update for Dawnguard, I have not tested it lately. Results may vary.
http://www.mediafire.com/?8b5icwc3qg88v

I will be releasing a new beauty mod soon. This will be centered around Character Making Extender. After that, I will then update DoV race and create a race pack that includes the human Elin, Castanics, lsCastanics, and Tera High Elves. All of them will be using the new beauty mod.

IMPORTANT: I almost forgot, the Daughters of Venus are not compatible with Children of the Sky. CotS will try to override their bodies and this will cause crashes or serious glitches.

Ty I was more just asking because the other day I went to link it to someone who asked what mod it was and I found that it was gone and was like wth where did it go I better go back the piss out the my rar just so I have extras just in case it is gone I wanted to make sure I had back-ups. I did see something about updating the mediafire  links for everything but today when I checked I saw it was all gone. So I thought I would ask and find out.

Yeah CotS overrides a lot of things even though he says it's standalone it's not many npc/bandits will end up getting the CotS hairs I don't even have it on my game at all. My player is waiting patiently for the dragonborn dlc so she can go teach that noname impostor that there can only be one.

RandomUser88, on 04 Feb 2013 - 14:37, said:

PsychoMachina, on 04 Feb 2013 - 13:52, said:
@FantasyDivine

Sky Children - R2

Monli Race Edited v2.1

Since this is all new to you, I suggest downloading the starter packs, but you need to choose one of the body packs (CBBE or UNP). For pink hair, you will need the Elin Race XTC color patcher. The link is located in the OPTIONAL - Elin Enhancements section. Make sure the ESP is list in the load order BEFORE the custom body ESP or else you will get the default body instead.

The Elins have their own head and is not compatible with any other race (custom or vanilla) head mesh. You can try, but the results will be far less than desireable. I am working on a more human looking (as oppose to the current anime-ish look) Elin that uses the above mentioned loli race heads and bodies.

@RandomUser88

You can use UFO with the Elin followers, but you will have to decide whether you will use Race Compatibility Improved v1.5 (by Himika) or Racial Compatibility v1.7 (the original). Race Compatibility Improved has the advantage of being useable with or without Dawnguard.

I use Race Compatibility Improved (Localized) and so far the result has been good. I mainly want UFO because I made some edits to the fox armors (some of them were light armor even if they were robes, or some like fox 20 were heavy even if they were light or even non armor). I gave one of the Elin followers the fox 14 armor but since they come with their own robe (enchanted) they just don't equip it. And as I've seen, UFO allows you to take all the items you normally can't so that's what I needed.

Usually but not always some followers can be a pain in the ass to get them to wear something even with UFO. Some will only wear parts of a armor but not all of it or they wont wear it at all. I think I did it before by forcing them to wear something by using something like npc editor and going to where their armor/outfit is stored and stripping them of everything they had then saved the esp then they would wear what I gave them. The would be naked when you first find them but with nothing clothing wise in their inventory they would wear what you gave them now. Not sure if that still works or not anymore but that is how I forced ones that didn't want to wear what I gave them.

I'm using that new race menu one for my game the one with ton of new options zoom in and out turn light on and off option. Make one muscle like heman and leave the other one as is.

Hey i am so sorry if this has been mentioned before :o But i have downloaded and installed your mod and i do say its great :D Loved playing my Elin Beserker on Tera now i can continue the adventure on Skyrim haha but now the part i am actually sorry that may of been mentioned before is i have the mod DSpSoB further information in below link:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17746

Now i am using the UNP BBP Body from your required packages and i installed it and clicked on the Small Height and Small Weapons 0.8 and DSpSoB fix and off we go installed now when i go in game everyone such as NPC's is wearing duel weapons on there back as well as shields are placed on there backs etc but me poor Elin is all left out D: lol Was wondering on what i got to do to get my Elin to be able to wear shields on her back as well as place Swords and daggers etc on her back like the NPC's do.

Verenios, on 04 Feb 2013 - 16:54, said:
Hey i am so sorry if this has been mentioned before But i have downloaded and installed your mod and i do say its great Loved playing my Elin Beserker on Tera now i can continue the adventure on Skyrim haha but now the part i am actually sorry that may of been mentioned before is i have the mod DSpSoB further information in below link:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17746

Now i am using the UNP BBP Body from your required packages and i installed it and clicked on the Small Height and Small Weapons 0.8 and DSpSoB fix and off we go installed now when i go in game everyone such as NPC's is wearing duel weapons on there back as well as shields are placed on there backs etc but me poor Elin is all left out D: lol Was wondering on what i got to do to get my Elin to be able to wear shields on her back as well as place Swords and daggers etc on her back like the NPC's do.

Not sure is the skeleton one of the ones that works with DSPSoB and some mods don't work well with custom races you have to manually make them work. Not sure how to get it to work as I have never used it before I just know you need a specific skeleton for it.

Hello Verenios

The Elin's DSpSoB option uses a custom skeleton just for the DSpSoB mod, but it's not perfect.  Did you install the DSpSoB mod after installing the Elin race with the custom skeleton and DSpSoB ESP patches?  That could be why it has no affect on your Elin.  The Elin's DSpSoB skeleton also comes with it's own DSpSoB.esp and the ElinRace DSpSoB Patch.espYou need to replace the original DSpSoB.esp with the one that comes with the Elin custom skeleton.  So just reinstall the body pack while the DSpSoB mod is still installed.

Like I mentioned before, it's not perfect.  Here is additional information I posted a while ago.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6949-new-elin-race/page-57?do=findComment&comment=279418

Hey PsychoMachina

Lets see yes i installed DSpSoB before i installed the Elin packs and when it asked to overwrite i clicked "Yes to all" hmm Also checked my mods and yeah i see the DSpSoB.esp as well as the Elin patched version so they are there and also overwrite the skeletons with the UNP BBP 0.8 / 0.8 but i will read up on the link you sent, Thanks for the reply! :)

Okay i watched the video and then played Skyrim and i see now yes my Elin she has 2 1H swords appearing on her hips and NPC's have them on there backs so i see now from the video before my head exploded haha wow gosh so much specially i am using the Tera Weapons pack from asionboy345 and also his armor pack for UNP which that is working 100% perfect as so far but if i wanted all 1H weapons on my back from the Tera pack that means i would have to edit the whole pack right?

*Readies for head to explode* lol :P

Hey!

I downloaded and installed all the downloads required and at first i was having problems like my body being light purple and just a elin head but then reinstalled everything and when i selected my elin her body was purple again but after a couple of seconds she was wearing the proper prisoner outfit (I'm at the start where you make your character) Now i thought awesome all is good but when i select my hair i can see all the Elin hair styles but some of them when i select them they're all black with no details and the other hairs give me 2 ears with the hair being only purple so kind of lost now :( Im using ApachiiHair v1.5 full too btw. got all my other mods fixed but this is the last one.. any help is appreciated i really want to play already

Okay i watched the video and then played Skyrim and i see now yes my Elin she has 2 1H swords appearing on her hips and NPC's have them on there backs so i see now from the video before my head exploded haha wow gosh so much specially i am using the Tera Weapons pack from asionboy345 and also his armor pack for UNP which that is working 100% perfect as so far but if i wanted all 1H weapons on my back from the Tera pack that means i would have to edit the whole pack right?

*Readies for head to explode* lol :P

I stopped  using DSpSoB, it was too much of a hassle for me.  Using the Tera weapons pack?  All I can suggest is pick one or two that you really like and "fix" them according to the vid that show how to make custom weapons work with DSpSoB.  Good luck if you decide to take on that task.

Hey!

I downloaded and installed all the downloads required and at first i was having problems like my body being light purple and just a elin head but then reinstalled everything and when i selected my elin her body was purple again but after a couple of seconds she was wearing the proper prisoner outfit (I'm at the start where you make your character) Now i thought awesome all is good but when i select my hair i can see all the Elin hair styles but some of them when i select them they're all black with no details and the other hairs give me 2 ears with the hair being only purple so kind of lost now :( Im using ApachiiHair v1.5 full too btw. got all my other mods fixed but this is the last one.. any help is appreciated i really want to play already

Hello Jen808

Definitely errors during installation is causing problems.  Purple/blue body, clothes, hairs, etc. indicates the mesh(es) can't find the textures.  Black indicates not enough graphics memory (vram). 

If you are using a mod manager like nexus mod manager, I suggest installing the Elin mods manually.  NMM does have problems with installing and uninstalling mods and that is the reason I stopped using it.

If installing one of the starter packs, all of the required files is included with the main packs so just unpack the 7zip file and drop them in your DATA folder.

Do not install any of the optional mods just yet.  Wait until after you escape from Helgen, but before choosing one of the Guardian Stones, to install the other mods.

If installing each mod separately, start with the main pack then one of the custom body packs.  Again, do not install any other mod until you reach the Guardian Stones.

Regarding load order, make sure the custom body plugin is last in the load order or at least after any of the other Elin mod plugins.

If you have another custom race and/or mods that alter race/skeletons then move the Elin custom body plugin after those mods to avoid them conflicting with each other.

The Elin NPC and Enemy mod contains a patched ElinRaceTaint.esm (this contains the Tera Elin hairs/ears/tails).  Make sure this overwrites the original ElinRaceTaint.esm so that the Elin NPCs have the correct hair.  If the Elins have a dark face then that means you will need to install/reinstall the patch.

Let me know if you are still having problems or not.  Good luck.

UPDATE:  Regarding Apachi hairs v1.5 full.  The Elin-Apachii hair pack, especially the Elin-Apachii v1.5 full pack, contains the meshes and textures from the original Apachii hair pack.  Just letting you know.  The only problem would be Character Creation freezing or crashing which is typical when adding large amounts of custom hairs.

Hey, originally, this picture made me want to get this mod. However I don't see the armor from that picture in the "Elin Armors" Spoiler? Is that an additional armor mod I have to download from somewhere else or is it included in this mod? Also, is the "NER_MainPack+UNP Tight Body" starter pack the right one? I have no clue what "UNP" or " CBBE" and stuff mean. :/

Hey, originally, this picture made me want to get this mod. However I don't see the armor from that picture in the "Elin Armors" Spoiler? Is that an additional armor mod I have to download from somewhere else or is it included in this mod? Also, is the "NER_MainPack+UNP Tight Body" starter pack the right one? I have no clue what "UNP" or " CBBE" and stuff mean. :/

/Edit: Downloaded NER_MainPack+UNP Tight Body.7z from the starter pack, unzipped and copied it all into "\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\data". Started a new game and am now standing in Helgen at character selection. No Elin race to choose from. Gonna uninstall all other mods now and try again.

Hello Ninaran

The skimpy Silverlight armor can be found here.  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6985-loli-armor-pack-v10-june-17-2012/

It for the Children of the Sky (loli) race, but the Elin with UNP-Tight Body can wear it though you might need to adjust the weight slider in case there are wrist and/or neck seams.  Chances are that pic was taken awhile ago when I had released an Elin pack which used the CotS body.

When installing the main pack and one of the custom body pack, there are 4 important files you need to make sure is activated and arranged correctly in the load order.

1.  RaceCompatibility.esm

2.  ElinRace.esm

3.  ElinRaceTaint.esm

4.  MikuHairs.esp

5.  ElinRace Using <custom> Body.esp

ElinRace Using <custom> Body.esp needs to be last in the load order or at least after the other Elin mods + any custom race mods + any mods that alter races and skeletons.

I don't have any explanation as to why there were no Elin race in Character Creation.  The only two explanations I know are 1) ElinRace.esm did not install or 2) ElinRace.esm was not activated.

Hey and thanks for the quick reply!

The race didn't appear because I'm stupid and just copied the folder from the 7zip into the Data folder and not the folders inside the folder. The race appears now and is working. Thanks for that! The Load Order should be fine like this.

Glad I chose UNP-Tight Body to wear the armor from the mod.

Will give it a go. Thanks a lot so far!

CBBE and UNP are the two common body replacers (originally for vanilla races).  If you see an armor you like and it says CBBE or UNP then you can only use them if you have one of those body replacers installed.

Here are screenshots of the body options for the Elins.

CBBE

http://www.mediafire.com/?pc38lvg65jei3

UNP

http://www.mediafire.com/?tpjvfjc9lg6lj

Since you have not installed the Elin race before, I suggest instaling one of the starter packs.  Install 'NER_MainPack+UNP Tight Body' if you want to use the skimpy Silverlight armor. 

Hey and thanks for the quick reply!

The race didn't appear because I'm stupid and just copied the folder from the 7zip into the Data folder and not the folders inside the folder. The race appears now and is working. Thanks for that! The Load Order should be fine like this.

Glad I chose UNP-Tight Body to wear the armor from the mod.

Will give it a go. Thanks a lot so far!

Don't forget that all master files (.esm) needs to be at the top of the list and all plugins (.esp) needs to be at the bottom.

'SkyRe_StandingStone.esp' needs to be moved down the list under RaceCompatibility.esm and ElinRace.esm.

Also move ElinRace - Use UNP BBP body.esp below the High Res Texture Packs.

Other than that, yes the load order is fine.

Even though I'm not using the High Res Texture Pack?

I mean damn, the game sometimes lags hard with the standard resolution. What about mods that just appear as "Pure Waters" or "Complete Skyforge" without .esm or .esp? Put those up there with the .esm mods?

/Edit: Nevermind again. They appear with the proper ending in the Nexus Mod Manager.

My order right now is

1. Dawnguard.esm

2. HearthFires.esm

3. RaceCompatibility.esm

4. ElinRace.esm

5. ElinRaceTaint.esm

6. MikuHairElin.esp

7. PureWater.esp

8. BalancedMagic.esp

9. CompleteSkyforge.esp

10. FasterVanillaHorses.esp

11. ElinRace_ApachiiHairFemales.esp

12. ElinRace__zzSimsHair.esp

13. ElinRace__zzSimsHair2.esp

14. lolilabs.esp

15. HighResTexturePack01.esp (deactivated)

16. HighResTexturePack02.esp (deactivated)

17. ElinRace - Use UNP BBP Body.esp

(I uninstalled SkyrimRedone)

Looking good?

Even though I'm not using the High Res Texture Pack?

I mean damn, the game sometimes lags hard with the standard resolution. What about mods that just appear as "Pure Waters" or "Complete Skyforge" without .esm or .esp? Put those up there with the .esm mods?

I wasn't sure if you plan on using them or not.  It would not matter as all activated plugins are automatically grouped together and all deactivated plugins are moved to the end of the list.

Steam mods would have similar effects as mods installed by other means.  For example, if you download a custom race from Steam and that race mod somehow conflicts with another mod then moving the Steam mod to a different location on the list may solve the problem.  I tend to move the Steam mods 'between' the master files and plugins.