Hello Banovotn

I haven't forgotten about the lsCastanics. I was going to redo them according to how successful I was able to redo the Castanics. But yes, they have not been abandoned.

As for the missing hands, reinstall the files. The meshes are either missing or it's there, but the race plugin can't find them.

@Tom21

I need to know if this is common with everyone or just an isolated case. I can update the Elins for Dawnguard, but if your not able to become a vampire lord is caused by something else, updating the Elins may not fix the problem.

Hi I have a problem when I play elin race. And when the Lord Hrakon me away their power to make me lord Lord. So it was in when pohodě.Ale elin as Lord of Lord and want a bite for lunch so elin for sekne.A I can not move. Only when spátky transform into its original form so I do not know if it pohnu.Ale Sunday celestial race. Or where I used this mod and there was Celestial VampireLord Addon do not know if it does not cause this mod conversion vampire lord .... I know that I used a different mode of what might inflict conflit with elin race. I deleted the game many times and always come to me that something is wrong. I tried to disable various mody.Ale i do not know anymore how to handle errors that I repeat over and over ...... The animation is by elin cool. It's not like I will not play much socha.Ale dawnguard and I will not play much vampire ... I do not even werewolves playin ... Elin and I really like those characters .... ostadný They are too hezké.Ale vampire lord with her ​​I can not play ... For a long time I played vampires and I kousávl to people .... But now with it will end. I will not play much as a vampire with no elin race. But I have gotten used to elin .... The starter pack

Thanks Tom21 for the info. The Elins can become a typical vampire, but have major problems becoming a Vampire Lord. I wonder if updating the race is enough to fix that or will any of the available fixes help solve the VL problem.

What in to the College of Winterhold..in to the Arcanaeum and there most have been about "30" Elin's in there!!! Reading' date=' Fireing off Spills and sitting all over the place, In Whiterun there allover to on top of houses siting on top of Signs!

[/quote']

That is normal and I knew that for some time, yet reading your comment still made me laugh till my sides hurt. :P

Can I use the [ Elin New NPC v4.3 addon ] with standart tera body for Elins?

because I plugged it and many Elin either naked or no have  textures for their clothes ...

(SERv2 and Elin race for player(like Elin) works fine)

The Elin NPC and Enemy uses the same body as your Elin (CBBE, UNP, or Tera Body).  I have experienced some of the Elin npcs appearing naked, but later wearing clothes and then becoming naked again.  No explanation as to why their clothes are missing textures as they use the game's vanilla clothing.

The Elin NPC and Enemy uses the same body as your Elin (CBBE, UNP, or Tera Body).  I have experienced some of the Elin npcs appearing naked, but later wearing clothes and then becoming naked again.  No explanation as to why their clothes are missing textures as they use the game's vanilla clothing.

Ah, sorry it is replacer...not Elin addon...

Uploaded additional fox6000 armors and wearable ears.

Found in Fox Urns located by the riverbanks in Riverwood.

-Fox 12

-Fox 13

-Fox 17

Found in a safebox located on the balcony at Riverwood Traders.  Near the outside stairs.

-Fox 20

Bought from Lucan Valerius of Riverwood Traders.

-Fox 22

Fox 23 Armors are not showing up at "Purchased from Lucan Valerius at the Riverwood Traders"?

Update: And there Not at the Forge, And They cant be Inproved at the Workbench to.

I Got them (~) Help fox23 and they show up in game.

They can't be upgraded and forged but can be enchanted. XD

Will If i did not activate 'fox23 armor.esp' i wold not beable to get them with "I Got them (~) Help fox23"

If you updated your post before I asked "did you activate fox32 armor.esp", I would have seen that you used console command to get the armors and I would not have asked that question.

So I am lost. What is the best loli method?

This topic or this one? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3650-loli-characters/page-50

This one seems a bit newer but not sure of the differences between the two topics are.

Also would I need to install any of this before the start of the game?

Also also. Has anyone been able to do a pink hair character with either of these methods?

What is all of the stuff I would need to install on this topic? Just the last starter pack listed?

There are also normal heads with this pack/race? Or are they all like neko's?