omg thnx!!! for the starter pakages it worked soo good and the unp version look nice thnx a lot 4 ure hard work its simple and most of all clean install :D

and for "TOM21" install better vampires(note u can customize bv so dont worry for the fair play u can deactivate a lot of stuff in there) to set ure race to vamp and read the readme plz it resolves a lot of problems for vamps in custom races or just download the RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.

usp 125

udp 113

uhp 102

RaceCompatibility (use that comes whit ure elin race cause u started the game whit it)

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride <<--- u can get it in the nexus whit the oficial modder it makes unofficial patch more compatible whit custom races (i don't have lagg anymore whit this)

Better vampires

Elin esps etc,...

it worked for me whit ashen race hope it works 4 u (haven't test whit elin so just wandering)

hai i recently came across the belted quiver mod added to frostfall which seems to be compatible with the elin race mod which is the race of my choice to use lol. but the problem is the belted quiver add on doesn't work with the elin race because the elin race uses a custom skeleton made for it. is there any way someone could update the mod to work with the belted quiver addon for frostfall so i may have my quivers on my belt instead of on my right shoulder so it doesn't show nearly as much clipping with my cloak and backpack? i tried moving the files that came with the belted quiver add on to the elin races folder and replace the skeleton files with the belted quiver skeleton files but nothing changed ;w;

@TDA

I remember the summoned Elins sitting and eating and even drinking and dancing (if it can be called dancing) to the singing at the Winking Skeever. To what extent they interact to their environment I can't say. I believe Summon Ring v1 had a dialogue option similar to followers and you could have them perform tasks for you' date=' but it's been over a month since I actually played the game and longer than that since I used version 1.

When I find version 1 of the Summon ring, I'll upload it and you can try it out.

[/quote']

Okay, thanks will be waiting.

Bad that there is no source codes SER2 scripts ...

It would be possible to tie a lot of interesting things

A few months back' date=' i requested for someone to put an elin body under a monli head.

He said he would look into it if he had the time. Does anyone know if it's done yet and which one i should download to get it?

[/quote']

I believe that was what led up to whole human elin idea. I will be starting on that after I'm done with the Castanics which should be about middle of this coming week. Provided there are no additional problems appearing just before release.

I decided to give the Elin ring a try, so I just have to equip it and I get a spell or how does it work?

Also installed manually the followers with no problem (only the Yi Ka and Mi Ya). My question about them is, what are they classes? I want to equip them with the appropiate gear.

About SERv2 -

By the way, is there a way to add new followers Elin to existing?

I just moved from the SER to SER2, but I already have the actor Elin from SER (she is all right - obeys orders, follows the player, etc.))

In general, I can imagine how to do it, but maybe this function is.

Also, this function could be useful, for example, to increase the setpoint actors at higher level player.

wow i just noticed this, i removed my armor and i found my character's boobs is pointing upwards, i already dl'd chsbhc and it didn't not fix anything, i'm using cbbe slim any idea how to fix this?

scratch that i fix the problem but now my character blocking animation while moving is gone. how do i fix that? (without re-installing skyrim)

woops sorry guys i fixed the problem, i had a conflicting animation mod when i installed tbbp.

anyway now i can enjoy my elin race again can't wait for the new dlc in feb.

A few months back' date=' i requested for someone to put an elin body under a monli head.

He said he would look into it if he had the time. Does anyone know if it's done yet and which one i should download to get it?

[/quote']

I believe that was what led up to whole human elin idea. I will be starting on that after I'm done with the Castanics which should be about middle of this coming week. Provided there are no additional problems appearing just before release.

ow hey machina, i think it was you that i talked to. I'm still eagerly awaiting your work. But do fill me on the human elin idea you are talking about. What have you got planned?

Sorry about not responding lately, I have not been feeling well and been trying to push myself to get the Castanic race finished. I'll be releasing the new Castanic race tomorrow. Right now I need to put together an instructions manual of sorts because of the new Character Creation options.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

@TDA

It's been awhile since I peered into the summon ring v2, but I do remember the number of Elins summoned can be changed.

@CatnipPhilosophy

The H'elin (human elins) will consist of adults using the monli head and body and the children using the x117 head and body. The adult will not be true adult size as there are too many race mods out there that are doing the same thing. So the adult Elins will be about teen height. Everything else about them will still be the same as the Elin race.

@Maosama013

Good to hear you resolved you issues. It just goes to show you much of the problems is caused by another mod.

Doh, probably rushed the install on the new stuff. It's breaking my game. Going to just roll back.

Yup, failed to check files before install, ended up not having the right files that were set to masters in the list before starting up. Got everything back to before though. Had to change my hair.

Also that turning things seems weird bug than programming issue. Oh well, dealing with it.

@TDA

It's been awhile since I peered into the summon ring v2' date=' but I do remember the number of Elins summoned can be changed.

[/quote']

Get well please.

It is possible in principle, so I added a script(to SERv2) and the number of Elins is increased, keeping the first actor-her via game ID is not changed. (from SER).

Sorry about not responding lately' date=' I have not been feeling well and been trying to push myself to get the Castanic race finished. I'll be releasing the new Castanic race tomorrow. Right now I need to put together an instructions manual of sorts because of the new Character Creation options.

@CatnipPhilosophy

The H'elin (human elins) will consist of adults using the monli head and body and the children using the x117 head and body. The adult will not be true adult size as there are too many race mods out there that are doing the same thing. So the adult Elins will be about teen height. Everything else about them will still be the same as the Elin race.

[/quote']

So we can choose between adult and pedo modo? that's nice. I'll wait patiently. You take good care of yourself. There's no rush

Hey hello' date=' i have one question.Should i use the race compatility from thenexus http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10165 or the one in the elin Main folder?Because when i Install Elin with NMM the link in required mods is the one from Thenexus but you have it in The Elin Main folder.

Sorry for my english

[/quote']

The one you linked is the original Race Compatibility. The one I include with the Elin race is from Himika

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24898

I suggest continue using the one I included (Race Compatibility Improved) unless you are still using another mod that uses the other Race Compatibility such as Ultimate Followers Overhaul. If that is the case, remove the Race Compatibility Improved files or else you will get errors if both are used together.

I have a question. The summon Elin ring's followers have the voice set to be that of a female child (which fits them, actually). While the ones from the standalone followers have the default female Nord voice, which seems kinda weird. I tried to edit the voices of the standalone ones but the Creation Kit crashes, must be a language error or something. My request is, if someone could edit the .esp and add the child voices to them without changing anything else. Unless the dialogue can't be used properly or something.