@Reki34

I have made changes to the Elin mages. I simply removed their high-level magic and reduced their magicka.

Thundelin know the complete Storm Call dragon shout and that explains the maelstrom you see.

Additional info and links are on the front page. If you want to make additional changes to them then do what you like.

Thank you kindly PsychoMachina! very much appreciated!!

Cheers

Hum, I was getting a weird turning bug with my female models in 3rd person where I would turn counterclockwise when I moved right. I saw this happen on my non Elin character so I assumed it was tied to my Victoria HH Walk and Feminine Run animation mods. Removed both of them and the UNP with Animations pack and installed just the body pack, and it looks like its doing your walk and idle animations for both of them. Turn issue got fixed though.

Well I have a bunch of stuff that uses the X32 XPMS skeleton, CBBE is installed for normal women, using UNP on Elin. Yea, I'm gonna get some animation problems.

I think your UNP TBBE pack without the idle actually has the idle.

@AsteriskCGY

Just letting you know (and everyone else) the Elin TBBP Body pack contains the default TBBP idle animation (she slowly twirls around). The TBBP Body pack with Idle 2 contains a static TBBP animation.

@AchiIIIes

MiYa and YiKa are standalone and contains the main race files. Rem contains the main race files and comes with a custom body that can be changed when you change your Elin's body. In other words, she shares the same body as the pc which changes when you install a different custom body.

If having problems when installing the followers after updating the main race files, try installing the followers 1st then install the updated main race files to update the follower's files.

UPDATE: Still working on the new, enhanced Castanic race. I got the new face morphs working for the females, but it's not meant to be used on the males. I'll see if I can find alternatives for the males. Also making some body packs (male/female) and modifying the race powers and abilities.

just wondering if u can do ready to play pakages(unp_whit_tbbp, unp_whit_bbp_terabody)

and the other pakages like apachisair or something like that we can download separately

just the full body requirement cause its difficult at least 4 me to download a lot of option and put it together

besides of that i consider ure work so amazing!!!

(whant to play whit ure race but really dont know how to get all toguether and

it will replace my current mods??)

just wondering if u can do ready to play pakages(unp_whit_tbbp' date=' unp_whit_bbp_terabody)

and the other pakages like apachisair or something like that we can download separately

just the full body requirement cause its difficult at least 4 me to download a lot of option and put it together

besides of that i consider ure work so amazing!!!

(whant to play whit ure race but really dont know how to get all toguether and

it will replace my current mods??)

[/quote']

Hello Azlef

I can make larger packs that contain certain files to make it easier. The drawback would be what to include in these all-in-one packs. For example, I can make one containing the core files + CBBE + TBBP + Fair-skin textures along with the Summon Elin Ring, the Elin sisters followers, and all of the Elin-Apachii hairs. The problem would be:

• Different people may want something different included in the pack and so I'll probably have to make more packs with just about everyone combinations of different options.
  • If there is a problem in game, which Elin mod would be the cause? Is the problems caused by a non-Elin mod?
  • The potential for your game to crash or freeze from all those files it has to load.

I can maybe make some starter packs. I'll just have to figure out what to include in each.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

Well, if anyone is interested, here are previews of the male and female Castanics. Nudity warning.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?nafx3u3uju4cx#hqfyqbjh1urxc1d

They still need some work.

Just started DLC Dawnguard with my ELIN RACE for Skyrim v1.8 and tryed the Vampire part and it doss Not Work' date=' She will not turn into a Vampire..The Werewolf Works Great.

[/quote']

Vampire counts as a completely different race and custom races don't transition properly because they're not on the normal-to-vampire lists in the game. Do a player.setrace ElinRaceVampire (sic) to change into a vampire.

It might also do with any kind of vampire mods you're running. Check those if necessary.

Just started DLC Dawnguard with my ELIN RACE for Skyrim v1.8 and tryed the Vampire part and it doss Not Work' date=' She will not turn into a Vampire..The Werewolf Works Great.

[/quote']

Did you have lycanthropy when trying to get infected with vampirism? If so, then that's why she's not becoming a vampire. I know you mentioned before about your Elin changing into werewolves.

<--- UNPB(unp) user : D

maybe it could be the playable set like:

Core + UNP(unpb)-BBP + Fair Skin + Elin-Apachii hairs + skeleton (i use XPMS has a lot of nodes) and if ure race uses the default body meshes just core+(hairs+skel+anims) if needed

(in children of skyrin i dont know but the armor replaces a lot of skyrim original game-play so the question is if elin have they're own armors folder or something like that it would be nice a package of all Elin armor set whit the option of upgradable as conversions come)

(so armors in other package)

(and the followers could be an add on in an optional)

(flat chest could be an optional to in the package)

(fox ears and tail in optional or in armor pack)

i don't ask 4 tbbp cause in unp or unpb is something new and there is not much conversions unless u want the package ready for tbbp

and i really don't know how much the Elin race mods the game that's why i ask so much : ( if u can tell me what the options available, it would be great, i can tell u my combination and whit other ppls comments u can get a conclusion

and about the Castanics looks great!!! : D

note: English is not my first language :(

forgot to tell ya that windows 8 doesn't supp omod that why asking for ready to play package

and ok i revised all i think it replaces anims skeletons and the default body

and RaceCompatibility is same as the original new version or its other i use better vamp and RaceCompatibility All-in-One NMM installer-24168-1-50

and i got a lot of esp im lost : P

Is there an any extension for the SummonElinRing, where Elin(s) has its own line of behavior ?

For example,

use the furniture, eat, search boxes, collect the ingredients for itself, depending on the situation (location)?

Or very simple - generated views(replies) on the comrades or player.

I'll Try "player.setrace ElinRaceVampire" and have no other vampire mods, and yes my Elin is a Companion's Werewolf and the part about turning into a vampire is whin Lord Harkon asks you if you what to be turned into a Vampire and it doss not matter if your a Werewolf "If your a Werewolf, accepting Harkon's Gift will also cleanse you of your Lycanthropy." Whin he Bite's me every thing go black, and i'm still standing there in the banquet hall with Harkon and nobody is moveing and i can not move at all.

Alright, I'm confused here. I downloaded the TBBP pack with Idle 2 (though I think my choice of idle doesn't matter if I continue using the Elin race idle), went with small height/normal weapon and super silly huge, and I'm not getting any TBBP action. The movement is just the subdued BBP jiggle, and equipping any TBBP gear crashes the game because of lack of TBBP. Did I install it wrong?

I uploaded some starter packs. They contain multiple Elin mods and installed manually. The first pack contains all the required files and installed all together. The second and third packs contain mods in their own folders. I made it this way so that you still have the option of picking what you want to install.

Will I make more? No. I have other projects that need to get done and I can't keep pushing them aside.

<<<<<<<<<<---+--->>>>>>>>>>

@TDA

I remember the summoned Elins sitting and eating and even drinking and dancing (if it can be called dancing) to the singing at the Winking Skeever. To what extent they interact to their environment I can't say. I believe Summon Ring v1 had a dialogue option similar to followers and you could have them perform tasks for you, but it's been over a month since I actually played the game and longer than that since I used version 1.

When I find version 1 of the Summon ring, I'll upload it and you can try it out.

@Tom

I believe Serana can turn you into a vampire. Try that. If you are still having problems then try any of the vampire fixes found here (LoversLab) or Nexus.

Looks like I will have to go vampire during my next playthrough to find a fix to these problems.

Alright' date=' I'm confused here. I downloaded the TBBP pack with Idle 2 (though I think my choice of idle doesn't matter if I continue using the Elin race idle), went with small height/normal weapon and super silly huge, and I'm not getting any TBBP action. The movement is just the subdued BBP jiggle, and equipping any TBBP gear crashes the game because of lack of TBBP. Did I install it wrong?

[/quote']

Idle 2 is a static idle animation. The UNP version has a subtle bounce (it's the TBBP bounce not BBP). TBBP armor will crash the game because she is not actually using the TBBP or XPMS skeletons.

What you have now is merely a simulation of TBBP. I was planning on making some modifications to actually give the Elins a TBBP body, but since there are little in the way of armors for TBBP, I didn't give it much priority. I know there are some TBBP armors for ADEC, MangaDM, EBBP, and CBBE3mx, but none, if any, that I know about for CBBE and UNP. Again, I'm not giving this high priority at this time.

I see... however, I'm not getting the "simulation", either. When nude, there's only the faintest hint of movement, certainly not the jiggling present when walking in the preview video.

That said, all of those TBBP armors should still fit the Elin even though they're not made for the CBBE base body, no?

I see... however' date=' I'm not getting the "simulation", either. When nude, there's only the faintest hint of movement, certainly not the jiggling present when walking in the preview video.

That said, all of those TBBP armors should still fit the Elin even though they're not made for the CBBE base body, no?

[/quote']

Actually, the results will be the same as putting CHSBHC armor on a CBBE body, it will crash the game. Without the TBBP skeleton only non-TBBP armor can be worn.

I will give the H'elins teens and adults the TBBP body so I'm really not giving up on TBBP.

OK I'll try Serana latter. Thanks!

You may want to also try out the Unoffical Skyrim and/or Dawnguard Patches. Not sure if it will be of any help as I only gave the Unofficial Dawnguard Patch a try to fix a word wall glitch, but it only partially fixed it.

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23491

Actually' date=' the results will be the same as putting CHSBHC armor on a CBBE body, it will crash the game. Without the TBBP skeleton only non-TBBP armor can be worn.

I will give the H'elins teens and adults the TBBP body so I'm really not giving up on TBBP.

[/quote']

I meant in regards to the TBBP armor being made for ADEC, Manga, etc. Even if they're not for the CBBE base body, with real TBBP support they'd still fit on an Elin, albeit with rather exaggerated sizes, right?

Either way, I suppose I'll keep on using my ygNord character until the day Elins get TBBP support.

Actually' date=' the results will be the same as putting CHSBHC armor on a CBBE body, it will crash the game. Without the TBBP skeleton only non-TBBP armor can be worn.

[/quote']

I meant in regards to the TBBP armor being made for ADEC, Manga, etc. Even if they're not for the CBBE base body, with real TBBP support they'd still fit on an Elin, albeit with rather exaggerated sizes, right?

Either way, I suppose I'll keep on using my ygNord character until the day Elins get TBBP support.

There might be a need for the associated body for the armor to fit without crashing the game or seriously exaggerating the body. For example, the ADEC TBBP armor can only fit the ADEC (TBBP) body because it was made for that body. So to wear a TBBP armor for a particular body, the Elins will need both the (modified) TBBP skeleton and the correct body mesh. If only the bodies and armors were interchangeable provided only the TBBP skeleton was used, but it's not that simple.